Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 992

Thread: YAH'S Calendar In The Heavens Genesis 1:14.

  1. #976
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,822
    After years of study on Yah's calendar, I came to realize, that there is NO scriptural proof, and NO way to prove that Saturday was the Sabbath of the scriptures, and to date, no Saturday observer has ever presented any either, and that is because there isn't any to prove it.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  2. #977
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,822
    There are four 4 consecutive weeks in a lunar month, and Yah's new moon day 1st day of the month will break up His 4 weekly cycle, and then His lunar weeks begin anew at every new moon day.

    What religious people don't realize, is that Yah commands each and every day in the year in the scriptures.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  3. #978
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,822
    About all Saturday observers will do is quote the scriptures that say, the seventh day is the Sabbath and say, see, see, I'm keeping the seventh day, however, they are ASSUMING they are observing the correct week, and NOT knowing that they are observing Rome's artificial week and rest day that ignores the new moon day, and they are NOT observing Yah's lunar week in the scriptures.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  4. #979
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,822
    This verse of scriptures in the Hebrew texts will prove the Israelites were observing lunar weeks.

    I will first quote this verse in the B.L.B. Strong's concordance.

    Blow up H8628 the trumpet H7782 in the new moon, H2320 in the time appointed, H3677 on our solemn feast H2282 day. H3117 Psalms 81:3.

    the time appointed, H3677

    Please notice and observe the true meaning of this H3677 word.

    Strong's H3677 - kece' 1.full moon

    כֶּסֶא keçeʼ, keh'-seh; or כֶּסֶה keçeh; apparently from H3680; properly, fulness or the full moon, i.e. its festival:—(time) appointed.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3677&t=KJV
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  5. #980
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    This verse of scriptures in the Hebrew texts will prove the Israelites were observing lunar weeks.

    I will first quote this verse in the B.L.B. Strong's concordance.

    Blow up H8628 the trumpet H7782 in the new moon, H2320 in the time appointed, H3677 on our solemn feast H2282 day. H3117 Psalms 81:3.

    the time appointed, H3677

    Please notice and observe the true meaning of this H3677 word.

    Strong's H3677 - kece' 1.full moon

    כֶּסֶא keçeʼ, keh'-seh; or כֶּסֶה keçeh; apparently from H3680; properly, fulness or the full moon, i.e. its festival:—(time) appointed.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3677&t=KJV
    This verse ABOVE is in reference to the FULL MOON which occurs on the 15th day of the lunar month, which is the CHAG feast day, and the seventh day weekly Sabbath.

    The moon beacons or signs the 4 Sabbaths in a lunar month every 7.3 days.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  6. #981
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,822
    The evidence of the modern Jewish Calendar change is in this thread for those who have eyes to see, and have ears to hear.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  7. #982
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,822

    Historical Evidence of Yah's Sabbath Determined From The New Moon Day.

    “The New Moon is still, and the Sabbath originally was, dependent upon the lunar cycle.”

    Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, p. 410.

    No quote can be clearer than this.

    “… each lunar month was divided into four parts, corresponding to the four phases of the moon. The first week of each month began with the new moon, so that, as the lunar month was one or two days more than four periods of seven days, these additional days were not reckoned at all.”

    Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, Vol. 10, p. 482. Article "Week."

    “The Sabbath depending, in Israel’s nomadic period, upon the observation of the phases of the moon, …could not, according to this view, be a fixed day.” www.jewishencyclopedia.com

    “…the Hebrew Sabbathon … was celebrated at intervals of seven days, corresponding with changes in the moon’s phases...”

    Encyclopedia Biblica, 1899. p. 4180

    “In the time of the earliest prophets, the New Moon stood in the same line with another lunar observance, the Sabbath. Ezekiel, who curiously enough frequently dates his prophecies on the New Moon … describes the gate of the inner court of the (new) temple looking eastward as kept shut for the six working days, but opened on the Sabbath and the New Moon.”

    Scribner's Dictionary of the Bible (1898 edit.), p. 521

    “The Hebrew month is a lunar month and the quarter of this period—one phase of the moon—appears to have determined the week of seven days.” Encyclopedia Biblica, p. 4780. And why have we never been taught any of this???

    “…The [early] Hebrews employed lunar seven-day weeks…which ended with special observances on the seventh day but none the less were tied to the moon’s course.”

    Hutton Webster, in his book, Rest Days, page 254.

    In the article Shawui Calendar: Ancient Shawui Observance, we find confirmation of a radical change in YHVH’s calendar. “The [lunar]...calendar was used by all the original disciples of Yeshua... This original Nazarene lunar-solar calendar was supplanted by a Roman ‘planetary week’ and calendar in 135 C.E. -- when the ‘Bishops of the Circumcision’ (i.e. legitimate Nazarene successors to Yeshua) were displaced from Jerusalem. This began a three hundred year controversy concerning the true calendar and correct Sabbath.”

    “This intimate connection between the week and the month was soon dissolved. It is certain that the week soon followed a development of its own, and it became the custom -- without paying any regard to the days of the month (i.e. the lunar month) -- ...so that the New Moon no longer coincided with the first day [of the month ].” Encyclopedia Biblica, (1899 edit.), p. 5290.

    “… the custom of celebrating the Sabbath every 7th day, irrespective of the relationship of the day to the moon’s phases, led to a complete separation from the ancient view of the Sabbath...”

    Encyclopedia Biblica, (1899 edit.), p. 4179.

    “The calendar was originally fixed by observation, and ultimately by calculation. Up to the fall of the Temple (A.D. 70), witnesses who saw the new moon came forward and were strictly examined and if their evidence was accepted the month was fixed by the priests. Eventually the authority passed to the Sanhedrin and ultimately to the Patriarchate. … Gradually observation gave place to calculation. The right to determine the calendar was reserved to the Patriarchate; the Jews of Mesopotamia [Ed.—Babylonian Jews] tried in vain to establish their own calendar but the prerogative of Palestine was zealously defended. So long as Palestine remained a religious centre, it was naturally to the homeland that the Diaspora looked for its calendar. Uniformity was essential, for if different parts had celebrated feasts on different days confusion would have ensued. It was not until the 4th century A.D. that Babylon fixed the calendar…” Encyclopedia Britannica: Vol. 4, article “Calendar”.

    “These imported [from Babylon] superstitions eventually led Jewish rabbis to call Saturn Shabbti, ‘the star of the Sabbath,’ [and]...it was not until the first century of our era, when the planetary week had become an established institution, that the Jewish Sabbath seems always to have corresponded to Saturn’s Day [Satyrday].” Hutton Webster in his book, Rest Days, p. 244. Thus the condemnation in Amos 5:26 was set in stone.

    In Amos 5:26, the prophet is recorded as reminding Israel of their apostasy. Israel started worshipping Chiun, a star-god of their own making. In Acts 7:43, Stephen quotes Amos and is translated into Greek as saying “Remphan, the star-god…” Chiun and Remphan are the respective Hebrew and Greek words for Saturn. The Sabbath of Scripture is based upon the lunar cycle. So Israel did indeed come to worship Saturn on his day, but at a much later date and not by Divine command.

    “With the development of the importance of the Sabbath as a day of consecration and the emphasis laid upon the significant number seven, the week became more and more divorced from its lunar connection...”

    Universal Jewish Encyclopedia: Vol. 10, 1943 edit. Article, "Week," p. 482.

    “The four quarters of the moon supply an obvious division of the month...it is most significant that in the older parts of the Hebrew scriptures the new moon and the Sabbath are almost invariably mentioned together. The [lunar] month is beyond question an old sacred division of time common to all the semites; even the Arabs, who received the week at quite a late period from the Syrians, greeted the New Moon with religious acclamations. … We cannot tell [exactly] when the Sabbath became disassociated from the month.”

    Encyclopedia Biblica, 1899 edit., pp. 4178-4179.

    How is it that Scholars cannot tell when the Sabbath was disassociated from the lunar cycle while modern Satyrday sabbath keepers in general deny that the Sabbath was ever connected with the moon in the first place?

    The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, My people doth not consider. Isaiah 1:3

    If there is any possible remaining doubt that Israel observed a lunar Sabbath in Scripture, let this quote settle your conscience:

    “Luni-solar calendar foundations of the Jewish calendar extend from the earliest verses of scripture. Natural, uniform motions of the heavenly spheres are the pivotal markers of time reckoning. The list of ancient characters mentioned in the Old Testament used this lunar-solar calendar system of time recording. Observation of lunar phases coupled with solar positioning graduated the lifetime ages of Adam and his descendants. . . .

    “Changes in the appearance of the moon provided the seven-day week. Originating with ancient interpretations of lunar time, divisions of seven days separate the four basic lunar phases... Starting with a dark new moon, the moon gradually comes into view on following nights. In about seven days the first half of the moon is visible. The second half waxes until full moon at the end of two weeks. Lunar light reverses progression in the third week, waning to half visibility again. A fourth week completes the month, and visibility again diminishes toward a new moon. Completion of four lunar phases comprises the month.”

    Ages of Adam, published in 1995, by Clark K. Nelson.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  8. #983
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,822

    Spying, this who is ruling over your appointed time Satyrday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    “The New Moon is still, and the Sabbath originally was, dependent upon the lunar cycle.”

    Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, p. 410.

    No quote can be clearer than this.

    “… each lunar month was divided into four parts, corresponding to the four phases of the moon. The first week of each month began with the new moon, so that, as the lunar month was one or two days more than four periods of seven days, these additional days were not reckoned at all.”

    Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, Vol. 10, p. 482. Article "Week."

    “The Sabbath depending, in Israel’s nomadic period, upon the observation of the phases of the moon, …could not, according to this view, be a fixed day.” www.jewishencyclopedia.com

    “…the Hebrew Sabbathon … was celebrated at intervals of seven days, corresponding with changes in the moon’s phases...”

    Encyclopedia Biblica, 1899. p. 4180

    “In the time of the earliest prophets, the New Moon stood in the same line with another lunar observance, the Sabbath. Ezekiel, who curiously enough frequently dates his prophecies on the New Moon … describes the gate of the inner court of the (new) temple looking eastward as kept shut for the six working days, but opened on the Sabbath and the New Moon.”

    Scribner's Dictionary of the Bible (1898 edit.), p. 521

    “The Hebrew month is a lunar month and the quarter of this period—one phase of the moon—appears to have determined the week of seven days.” Encyclopedia Biblica, p. 4780. And why have we never been taught any of this???

    “…The [early] Hebrews employed lunar seven-day weeks…which ended with special observances on the seventh day but none the less were tied to the moon’s course.”

    Hutton Webster, in his book, Rest Days, page 254.

    In the article Shawui Calendar: Ancient Shawui Observance, we find confirmation of a radical change in YHVH’s calendar. “The [lunar]...calendar was used by all the original disciples of Yeshua... This original Nazarene lunar-solar calendar was supplanted by a Roman ‘planetary week’ and calendar in 135 C.E. -- when the ‘Bishops of the Circumcision’ (i.e. legitimate Nazarene successors to Yeshua) were displaced from Jerusalem. This began a three hundred year controversy concerning the true calendar and correct Sabbath.”

    “This intimate connection between the week and the month was soon dissolved. It is certain that the week soon followed a development of its own, and it became the custom -- without paying any regard to the days of the month (i.e. the lunar month) -- ...so that the New Moon no longer coincided with the first day [of the month ].” Encyclopedia Biblica, (1899 edit.), p. 5290.

    “… the custom of celebrating the Sabbath every 7th day, irrespective of the relationship of the day to the moon’s phases, led to a complete separation from the ancient view of the Sabbath...”

    Encyclopedia Biblica, (1899 edit.), p. 4179.

    “The calendar was originally fixed by observation, and ultimately by calculation. Up to the fall of the Temple (A.D. 70), witnesses who saw the new moon came forward and were strictly examined and if their evidence was accepted the month was fixed by the priests. Eventually the authority passed to the Sanhedrin and ultimately to the Patriarchate. … Gradually observation gave place to calculation. The right to determine the calendar was reserved to the Patriarchate; the Jews of Mesopotamia [Ed.—Babylonian Jews] tried in vain to establish their own calendar but the prerogative of Palestine was zealously defended. So long as Palestine remained a religious centre, it was naturally to the homeland that the Diaspora looked for its calendar. Uniformity was essential, for if different parts had celebrated feasts on different days confusion would have ensued. It was not until the 4th century A.D. that Babylon fixed the calendar…” Encyclopedia Britannica: Vol. 4, article “Calendar”.

    “These imported [from Babylon] superstitions eventually led Jewish rabbis to call Saturn Shabbti, ‘the star of the Sabbath,’ [and]...it was not until the first century of our era, when the planetary week had become an established institution, that the Jewish Sabbath seems always to have corresponded to Saturn’s Day [Satyrday].” Hutton Webster in his book, Rest Days, p. 244. Thus the condemnation in Amos 5:26 was set in stone.

    In Amos 5:26, the prophet is recorded as reminding Israel of their apostasy. Israel started worshipping Chiun, a star-god of their own making. In Acts 7:43, Stephen quotes Amos and is translated into Greek as saying “Remphan, the star-god…” Chiun and Remphan are the respective Hebrew and Greek words for Saturn. The Sabbath of Scripture is based upon the lunar cycle. So Israel did indeed come to worship Saturn on his day, but at a much later date and not by Divine command.

    “With the development of the importance of the Sabbath as a day of consecration and the emphasis laid upon the significant number seven, the week became more and more divorced from its lunar connection...”

    Universal Jewish Encyclopedia: Vol. 10, 1943 edit. Article, "Week," p. 482.

    “The four quarters of the moon supply an obvious division of the month...it is most significant that in the older parts of the Hebrew scriptures the new moon and the Sabbath are almost invariably mentioned together. The [lunar] month is beyond question an old sacred division of time common to all the semites; even the Arabs, who received the week at quite a late period from the Syrians, greeted the New Moon with religious acclamations. … We cannot tell [exactly] when the Sabbath became disassociated from the month.”

    Encyclopedia Biblica, 1899 edit., pp. 4178-4179.

    How is it that Scholars cannot tell when the Sabbath was disassociated from the lunar cycle while modern Satyrday sabbath keepers in general deny that the Sabbath was ever connected with the moon in the first place?

    The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, My people doth not consider. Isaiah 1:3

    If there is any possible remaining doubt that Israel observed a lunar Sabbath in Scripture, let this quote settle your conscience:

    “Luni-solar calendar foundations of the Jewish calendar extend from the earliest verses of scripture. Natural, uniform motions of the heavenly spheres are the pivotal markers of time reckoning. The list of ancient characters mentioned in the Old Testament used this lunar-solar calendar system of time recording. Observation of lunar phases coupled with solar positioning graduated the lifetime ages of Adam and his descendants. . . .

    “Changes in the appearance of the moon provided the seven-day week. Originating with ancient interpretations of lunar time, divisions of seven days separate the four basic lunar phases... Starting with a dark new moon, the moon gradually comes into view on following nights. In about seven days the first half of the moon is visible. The second half waxes until full moon at the end of two weeks. Lunar light reverses progression in the third week, waning to half visibility again. A fourth week completes the month, and visibility again diminishes toward a new moon. Completion of four lunar phases comprises the month.”

    Ages of Adam, published in 1995, by Clark K. Nelson.
    Spying, this who is ruling over your appointed time(H4150) Satyrday.

    How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

    For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars/angels of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the APPOINTED TIMES/H4150, in the sides of the north: IsaYah 14:12-13.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  9. #984
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,822

    Back to the top.

    Back to the top.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  10. #985
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,822
    “Luni-solar calendar foundations of the Jewish calendar extend from the earliest verses of scripture. Natural, uniform motions of the heavenly spheres are the pivotal markers of time reckoning. The list of ancient characters mentioned in the Old Testament used this lunar-solar calendar system of time recording. Observation of lunar phases coupled with solar positioning graduated the lifetime ages of Adam and his descendants. . . .

    “Changes in the appearance of the moon provided the seven-day week. Originating with ancient interpretations of lunar time, divisions of seven days separate the four basic lunar phases... Starting with a dark new moon, the moon gradually comes into view on following nights. In about seven days the first half of the moon is visible. The second half waxes until full moon at the end of two weeks. Lunar light reverses progression in the third week, waning to half visibility again. A fourth week completes the month, and visibility again diminishes toward a new moon. Completion of four lunar phases comprises the month.”

    Ages of Adam, published in 1995, by Clark K. Nelson.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This quote above by Clark K. Nelson is absolutely the truth of scriptures and how the ancient Israelites observed time, and it's exactly how I observe Yah's calendar in the Heavens also, and every lunar month the lunar weekly Sabbath are always on these set days determined by and from the New Moon or 1st day of the moon, and looks like this below in calendar format.

    New Moon=1st day of month 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th=six workdays. 8th=first Sabbath of the month. 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th=six workdays 15th=second Sabbath=FULL MOON 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st=six workdays 22nd=third Sabbath of the month=waning moon 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th=six workdays 29th=last Sabbath of month=waning moon

    Many years ago between 1979 and 1981 we kept noticing 3 Sabbaths that were occurring during the Feast of Unleavened Bread and the Feast of Tabernacles, and I looked for examples of this occurring and recorded in the scriptures, and I found NONE, and that's when it occurred to me that not only Yah's true Sabbath had been supplanted by a false Sabbath, but also Yah's lunar week had been supplanted by a false week.

    So I went looking into the scriptures first to see on which dates of the lunar month that the seventh day Sabbath did occur, and I found 52 Sabbaths that could be date identified in the scriptures, and in all cases the 15th and 22nd were always Sabbaths, and when the 15th and 22nd are date identified Sabbaths, then so are the 8th and 29th days are Sabbaths by mathematical default.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  11. #986
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,822
    It is not very difficult to identify the Sabbaths of the lunar months, all ye have to do is a cross reference check of the words "holy convocation" and the "fifteenth day" in the Blue Letter Bible Strong's below to see which days of the months are Sabbath holy convocation days.

    Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the LORD seven days: on the first day(15th day) shall be a Sabbath, and on the eighth day(22nd) shall be a sabbath. Leviticus 23:39.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...enth+day&t=KJV

    This verse identifies the Sabbaths on the 15th day and on the eighth day or 22nd day of the seventh month, and it plainly tells ye these days are Sabbath days.

    Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the LORD/Yahweh.

    On the first day(15th day) shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

    Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD/Yahweh: on the eighth day(22nd) shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein. Leviticus 23:34-36.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...vocation&t=KJV

    These scriptures identify the 15th day and the eighth day which is the 22nd day of the seventh lunar month as Sabbath Holy Convocation days, and when the 15th and 22nd are Sabbaths, then so are the 8th and 29th days are Sabbaths by default.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  12. #987
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,822

    I have, See my post ABOVE that identifies the WEEKLY SABBATHS of the seventh moonth.

    Ken,

    Since ye locked up the other thread so unexpectedly (WHY?), then I will put ye sneaky words inside my post here.

    Ken,

    Ye never answered these questions below directly either.

    and tell us how and from what do ye determine your Satyrday sabbath every lunar month? Yes, or No? (Not sure of your question Eliyahu. How would a Yes, or No work with your question? Now, what does work is that EVERY 7 days counting, a Sabbath FALLS on Saturday, and the lunar month has NOTHING to do with that).

    And ye NEVER answered this question below either.

    Since you THINK that the Jews are correct in keeping a Satyrday Sabbath, then WHY are you and Spying not also keeping and observing their new moons, and feast days along with their postponement rules too?

    (Eliyahu, we have been given AUTHORITY by Yeshua to "bind" or "loosen," so that gives us the ability to determine issues concerning the Sabbath, New Moon, and Holy Days. We can be LIKE Yeshua, we can agree, or disagree with the decisions made by the Jews.)
    Shalom Eliyahu, sorry for the delay in responding. I have been studying.

    Now, you state that Ezek 46:1-4 tells us that the WEEKLY Sabbath can never fall on the 1st day of the Month. What is your reasoning there? And WHY would that reasoning not apply to the Sabbath which falls on the 1st day of the 7th Month?

    You have been asked MULTIPLE times to PRODUCE the Scripture/Scriptures which state that the 22nd and 29th days of the Month are Sabbaths. Why do you fail to PRODUCE them?

    I also was busy with getting signed in and approved by Nehemia Gordon's website so that I could listen to his teaching on "Tammuz and the Lunar Sabbath." One of YOUR objections with a Saturday Sabbath is that it's Roman name from the god of Saturn is associated with it, well, he explains all that in the study. He explains how JEWS just number the days of the week from the Sabbath, and he also explains how the months are just NUMBERS...1st month, second month, but that the Jews in the exile at Babylon also started naming the months from the Babylonian calendar from their month's names, and that even 1 Kings show how the Jews used the Canaanite name for months along with their number of the months. The point is that just because calendars can use pagan names does not necessarily mean the calendar is incorrect. He also addresses how the WEEKLY Sabbath was kept all over the world by JEWS for millennia and they ALL kept it on the SAME 7th Day of the Week-Saturday. His reasoning is that HOW could all of these Jews end up keeping the same day for 1000's of years, and not be in contact with each other, IF the Sabbath was based upon the moon? The Sabbath is EVERY 7 days, and ALL Jews could count every 7 days without the variations that are caused by the moon. He also makes the point that the LAND Sabbath (Every 7 years) was NOT kept track of like the WEEKLY Sabbath was. There were variations between different locations around the world as to WHEN the LAND Sabbath occurred, and within Judaism there has been much debate as to which year the LAND Sabbath falls (The Shmita), but there has NEVER been a debate within Judaism as to WHEN the WEEKLY Sabbath falls - 7th Day of the Week/Saturday. He also addresses the 1901-1906 Jewish Encyclopedia where a "critical view" (a made up explanation) states the moon established the sabbath. He explains that very well.

    So please Eliyahu, explain how millions of Jews, all over the world for millennia could end up keeping the SAME day for the Sabbath (Saturday), if they were supposed to be using the moon. Ken
    Now, you state that Ezek 46:1-4 tells us that the WEEKLY Sabbath can never fall on the 1st day of the Month. What is your reasoning there? And WHY would that reasoning not apply to the Sabbath which falls on the 1st day of the 7th Month?
    Because in Ezekiel 46:1 Yah Elohim points out and recognizes 3 different TYPES of days in His Luni-solar Calendar, New Moons, the six working days, and the Sabbaths.

    And UNLIKE the Roman calendar which you follow only recognizes and has 2 types of days, 6 workdays and Sabbaths or rest days, and the Roman calendar IGNORES or leaves out the new moon days period.

    And WHY would that reasoning not apply to the Sabbath which falls on the 1st day of the 7th Month?
    Because the 1st new moon of the seventh month is a yearly or annual kept Sabbath, as you would say, and you know this and I know this.

    (Eliyahu, we have been given AUTHORITY by Yeshua to "bind" or "loosen," so that gives us the ability to determine issues concerning the Sabbath, New Moon, and Holy Days. We can be LIKE Yeshua, we can agree, or disagree with the decisions made by the Jews.)
    Really? So you and Spying can use traditional Judaism's claim as a CRUTCH that Satyrsday is the Sabbath day, and assume they are correct, but in following their FEAST DAYS and postponement rules you KNOW that they are in ERROR.

    And WHY won't ye tell us all the real reason WHY you and Spying do not follow traditional Judaism on their feast days and postponement rules, because the truth is, that traditional Judaism is in error according to the scriptures huh?

    If ye know that traditional Judaism is in error on their feasts days and postponement rules, then how do ye know they are correct on their satyrday Sabbath?

    PS: Please tell me WHERE I can read of Nehemia Gordon's claims, because I sure can't find it on his website, and I'm sure NOT going to send him money to listen to him rattle on about it.

    And it seems like when something is too difficult for you and Spying, then you turn to the arm of the flesh of someone else, instead of following and obeying the scriptures.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  13. #988
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,822

    What I do mean.

    Ken, then I guess Christians have justification for their SUNSDAY too according to your reasoning, because their sunday is also on a seven day count too.

    Not sure of your question Eliyahu. How would a Yes, or No work with your question? Now, what does work is that EVERY 7 days counting, a Sabbath FALLS on Saturday, and the lunar month has NOTHING to do with that).
    What I mean is from WHAT or WHERE do you determine which day of the lunar months are the seventh day Sabbaths, because I can prove from the scriptures that the seventh day Sabbaths are NOT separate or detached from the lunar months?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  14. #989
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,357

    christian terrorism???

    christian terrorism???
    do you think you could be a christian terrorist?
    do you think a christian is not a terrorist?
    do you think christians have a grossly deformed version of peace on earth and goodwill to all men?
    do you know pastors are warning
    Conservative Christians warn of violence, insurrection, and civil war if President Donald Trump is impeached.

    ''peace on earth and GOODWILL to all men'' - was not a motto for christian terrorist
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

  15. #990
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken, then I guess Christians have justification for their SUNSDAY too according to your reasoning, because their sunday is also on a seven day count too.

    What I mean is from WHAT or WHERE do you determine which day of the lunar months are the seventh day Sabbaths, because I can prove from the scriptures that the seventh day Sabbaths are NOT separate or detached from the lunar months?
    And I might add a text here, and properly translate it to English.

    Blow up H8628 the trumpet H7782 in the new moon, H2320 in the time appointed, H3677 on our solemn feast H2282 day. H3117

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...new+moon&t=KJV

    Blow the shofar in the new moon, in the FULL MOON, on our solemn feast day. For this was a statute for Israel, and a law of the Elohim of Jacob. Psalms 81:3-4 .

    There is a full moon at the end of every second lunar week on the 15th day of the month, and this verse proves that they were observing lunar weeks within the lunar month.

    And now this verse below properly translated from Hebrew to English.

    And it shall come to pass, that from H1767 one new moon H2320 to another, H2320 and from H1767 one sabbath H7676 to another, H7676 shall all flesh H1320 come H935 to worship H7812 before H6440 me, saith H559 the LORD. H3068

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...new+moon&t=KJV

    And it shall come to pass, that from new moon to new moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the YAHUWAH. Isaiah 66:23.

    And in this verse above YAH Messiah recognizes that we should observe NEW MOON to NEW MOON, and NOT partly follow His calendar either.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •