Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread: YAH'S Calendar In The Heavens Genesis 1:14.

Also Spying,

I have been doing more investigating into the scriptures on the apostle John, because I have a brother in the faith that I have known for 10 years, his name is also John, he does NOT seem to age as others do, and he knows when I'm in some kind of trouble, and he always comes to my aid, and I've never asked him about what your saying though.

He also travels all over the US and the world, he is very well educated, when I first met him, he loved my grandfather's old staff with the Hebrew names of both Yah and Messiah burned in to it, those Hebrew names very quickly caught his eye.

as Jesus walked here so His ekklesia shall be

the life Jesus walked in here ----- is the goodnews.
    the HEAD NEVER HAS A DISEASED DEAD BODY........ but changes us from glory to glory as a progress out from death into life.
    that activation begins here not when we are dead.
    Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil.

''I am the resurrection and the life''. HE SAID.
    HIS WORKMANSHIP WITHIN A PERSON, changes them into the same being.
    to walk n the power of the resurrection life here and now. amen
    that is the good news most know nothing about.

as for spying saying Herbert Armstrong didnt influence his life...HE HAS FORGOTTEN that he wrote long ago that he resisted worshipping on a Saturday until dear Herbert convinced him it was necessary = Sabbath keeping feast keeping yada yada yada
    from then on, according to the LA it was a downhill dive...............who ye sit under, etc.
    Herbert Armstrong was vey powerful, and ofcourse a false ''apostle''

the bros Brown, display Herbert in their posts.,....''you rotten sinner you'' stuff saying'' Sabbath breaker''
    BTW
    NEVER KNOWING WHAT THE TRUE SABBATH of CHRIST IS.

when the SAVIOUR IS IN YOU.... INSIDE YOU IS HIS LIFE AND HIS AUTHORITY AND HIS MIND.....it becomes activated with a born again call and a water baptism - so the divine workmanship begins and the baptism of fire starts - to allow his people to walk by faith as He did here each day,
    the testimony of this BELIEVER never holds harm, maiming nor destruction OF OTHERS within it... year in and year out.
    Jesus never made anyone cry nor brought devastation into anyones life.... for their good.
    NOR DOES HIS SAINTS.
    there is a pattern from'' glory to honour from honour to eternal life from eternal life to immortality''.... a process of the Goodnews.

math 17 = verses 1 etc = shows the Goodnews, when lived in to its fullest.
    that is when our spirit of life has matured into a body of life and light.
    Jesus displayed this for those in His ekklesia so these saints could understand His workmanship within them and the divine progressive process on them.

as for apostle john and some from the 1st generation of the Goodnews, YES they are alive and well....not yet glorified ofcourse but still THEY REMAIN.
    DOES JOHN REMAIN~~~~~

IT IS TIME TO SAY ''NO'' to the carnal minded religious MAFIA and their agenda for our mandatory poisoning...
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-11-2017 at 04:22 PM.

say NO to your religion and your weird belief . it is a failure. cont.

The Christ nature thirsts to give life.
    It meets the people on the natural plane to tell them of true life to be lived in here.
    The hidden man = the Christ powerful spirit- seeks to manifest life to people by telling them the goodnews.

When Jesus arose from the dead, Satan finds that the keys of death and hell could not hold Him and that everyone had left.
    Christ then has given us the keys of death and hell so that our hidden man can do the very same thing that He did (Revelation 1:18, Matthew 16:19).

We must be conformed to the image of Christ and anything less is sin.
    We hide in Him by being identified with Him in crucifixion and resurrection.
    We hide in Him by knowing that we are Him in this world, even as He and the Father are one (John 17:21).

hardly anyone religious KNOWS how to worship IN SPIRIT and IN Truth.
    too much indoctrination from all forms of Christian rhetoric HAVE MADE ETERAL LIFE HERE void.
    yet
    There is a group of believers who will become the manifested Sons of God and enter into immortality.
    They will receive the full Glory of the Father, in Spirit, Soul and Body.
    It’s a marvellous truth to speak about, dream about and to reach for + soon it will become a reality.
    There is a specific time set by the Father, when these things will leave the realm of the future and become fulfilled here on earth.
    His appointed time is rapidly approaching.
    I also believe that some of you reading this, will actually enter into the fullness of the Feast of Tabernacles, and walk in the Kingdom of God.
    The appointed time has been set by the Father even before the foundations of the world were set into place.
    When that time arrives, things will change and His word will come to pass.
    The prophecies of the manchild will become a reality.
    The Sons will be manifested, you can rest assured of that.
    The Glory of the Lord will be seen upon His Sons, and they will become one with Jesus and the Father

the GENERATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS.
    IS the kind of immortality I am talking about.
    Not dying in the body makes one immortal.
    God has reserved this for a certain generation.

RE-GENE-RATION.
    death has been removed from the human genes. HERE.

THE DIVINE PROCESS of re-gene-ration removes death in the body and reorganises the human cells back into the divine blueprint.

so the RE-GENE-RATION process does a wonderful thing............... amen

All through the scriptures we read of people who were victorious,
    who fought the good fight,
    and
    went the distance to overcome and stand above their circumstances.

For some time now the Lord has been speaking to my spirit concerning what it means to be identified as an overcoming saint.
    What is an overcomer?
    I have determined to identify the condition and characteristics of a true Christ like nature within myself.
    I am determined to be an overcomer.
    I am not a helpless victim of circumstance.

We have the power of creation and life at our beck and call.
    We have all of the weapons of heaven at our disposal.
    But, the only power that can make it work for us is faith and commitment to the principle that makes the power work.
    We must use the right tools to do the required task.
    We must believe that God is, that He does exist, and that He rewards those who diligently and earnestly seek Him.

Churchians [ under the un-anointed clergy] throughout the past centuries have been conditioned to believe their lot in life was to be accepted as being weak, defenseless, and continually persecuted for being who they were and standing up for their beliefs.
    It is usually accepted that when a person becomes a Christian/churchian that he or she is expected to stand in the precarious position of defending themselves from the ungodly, sinful world around them.

This is not possible without the life of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit of Truth guiding, comforting, and teaching us.
    Jesus Christ is our defense.
    If we are in Him, we cannot be defeated for the battle has already been won, but only in Christ Jesus.

Jesus Christ did overcome and defeat the enemy – death.
    Because He overcame, we too are able to face the enemy and overcome, but only by, through, and in Him.
    It is by His power alone that we can overcome.
    The ‘He’ I am referring to, is not the man Jesus who walked upon the sea and lived two thousand years ago.
    The Jesus I am referring too is the living Word of Truth, the life giving, quickening Spirit that moves and has its being within us working within us as the Spirit of Truth and Life.

There are obstacles that have to be overcome and conquered.
    The burden of responsibility to overcome death and enter into the presence of the Father rest squarely upon our shoulders.
    [The truth, the power of the spirit of love, will not force Himself upon anyone.]
    He gave us the weapons, the tools, to use to fight our battles, and defeat death and it is up to us to use them.
    Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life, the firstborn from the dead.
    No one can come into the presence of life unless they go through the son.

Some of the conditions that were present in the early church are present today.
    Unless we identify them and stand against them by the power of the Holy Ghost, we will always be bound to the conditions of humanity, under the dominion of death.

what I find rather interesting is '' how to deal with DEATH within people'' and be victorious.
    IN a religious setting [ as LA is] we are beset by the false doctrines, the loud overbearing ministers, loose people, angry people, bitter, mad, confused people, and bold aggressive ignorant people.
    It is in the midst of the church religious gatherings that we have to face those who come to rob, steal, kill and destroy.

It is in the midst of the church that the sheep are gathered.
    Why wouldn’t there be the wolves in sheep’s clothing present?
    This is where the wolves come to feed also.

yes indeed.

The very place that we go to feed the hungry, cover the naked, heal the sick, raise the dead, open the blind eyes, set the captives free, shelter the homeless, mend the broken hearted, help the widow and generally do the work of the ministry is the very place we have to confront and face our greatest enemy.
    I have not been to very many meetings that did not have the spirit of the whoremongers, thief, and wolf in sheep’s clothing present in one form or another.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-12-2017 at 04:15 AM.

who are these wolves who feed off the sheep?

ARE those who recognize no authority, except it be their own, whose primary purpose is to dominate and rule over the spiritual interest of others.

These types of people are present within almost every church body.
    They are liberal with their thoughts, opinions and ideas, and have no compassion, tenderness or love for those they are ministering too.

Their sole purpose is to conquer, destroy and to be recognized as being important.
    These are the wolves in sheep‘s clothing that mingle with the children of God.
    I do not have to fellowship with the wolves in sheep’s clothing, nor do I have to accept them just because they call themselves members of the body and say they love me.

I have no guilt in declaring that they are not part of my body.

Our job is to stand up and declare our Father’s glory by revealing His presence in our lives.
    Love felt no hesitation in sending His only begotten son to bring an end to death and confusion.
    Jesus Christ did not hesitate to identify the cause of death and establish a pathway of deliverance and protection for those who were truly hungry for righteousness and truth.
    He came to destroy the enemy.
    He did not at any time, mince words and coddle the enemy He saw working in others, for the sake of not hurting their feelings.
    there is NO need to be gentle with those who would cause division and confusion.

Luke 12:32 “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.”

I cannot read anywhere in the scriptures where we are to stand by and wait for God to make the changes or submit to the conditions that hold us in bondage.
    Every successful man or woman of God, stood up, stepped out in faith, and boldly claimed their place in history.
    They confronted the situation and overcame the obstacles by taking authority over them through their faith in the power of God.

Thumbs down The Seed Of HaSatan!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!
    Shabbat Shalom!

In my last post on this thread I expressed the desire to comment on these your words in your post #678 on page 46 of this thread. My comments shall appear in maroon:

"Jesus said '' I AM THE RESURRECTION,''
    for the truth:
    "

Ab: The truth of the matter is this: The physical body of Yahushua arose from the dead. This is a fundamental truth which teaches us that YAHWEH ELOHIM has regenerated HIMSELF through the death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of My Messiah Yahushua according to the Scriptures. This regeneration (renewal, restoration, reconstitution) has never happened before amongst the ELOHIM. This is why My Messiah Yahushua is called (the) only begotten from (the) Father by the Apostle John in his writings (see John 1:14). I know that I have explained this all to you in the past, but I don't think that you have paid attention. Humpty Dumpty did have a great fall, and My Messiah Yahushua has put HUMPTY DUMPTY back together again with this important change: HaSatan and his Demons have been totally eliminated from their positions amongst the ELOHIM. They have been replaced, and we, the Believers in Messiah Yahushua, are the replacements.

My Messiah did not just come to destroy the works of the Devil as you recently wrote; rather, Messiah came to destroy the Devil himself. Messiah came to destroy the one who possessed the power of the death over the ELOHIM. You see, Lucy, the ELOHIM wanted to regenerate THEMSELVES, and HaSatan initiated the opposition against this renewal. This opposition destroyed the unity of the ELOHIM, and this destruction of the unity of the ELOHIM was a murder according to Messiah Yahushua as expressed in John 8:44.

How can I make everyone understand what the ELOHIM were proposing amongst THEMSELVES? It would be the same as if the world would begin to entertain the idea that everyone should give away everything which they possess, that is, give up everything and throw everything together so that a reconstitution could occur and in faith be willing to accept the results. Would the wealthy of this world go along with this idea? I doubt it! You yourself have apparently given everything away to your children and to your husband, and when Eliyah approached you for help, you had nothing to help him with because you have given up all to your relatives. Oh, I cannot help you because I don't have anything! And then you blame your husband. Where have we heard this before? The wealthy and the beautiful people protect themselves in their religiosity just like HaSatan did do. This is your calling card, Lucy:

Matthew 15:3-9

On this thread you have proven yourself to be of the seed of HaSatan!

To be continued according to the will of ELOHIM, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

really Spying...

well I guess a twisted religious mouth can say anything they want
    few, will believe them as they have a gross record of destruction as a testimony themselves.

Ofcourse the Pharisee said the same kind of thing to Jesus as they hated HIM as you hate the truth of the Goodnews
    but
    as I have given everything I own away to assist and help others = how can I be termed ''rich'?

I asked my husband to give as I didn't have to give ........................unfortunately he refused - I think to his shame but that is another story.
    can u pervert this dear Man into something else ?
    well
    I suppose you can pervert every statement as you would receive this trait, from the perverted man Armstrong you sat under.

you see Spying you may well wish to appear as a pious teacher...
    unfortunately this is not so because when you walked with Herbert it spoilt your life and ofcourse your testimony as you have recorded here on LA.

but hey I don't hold it against you but I wont allow you to tell lies about me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,
    Shabbat Shalom!

In my last post on this thread I expressed the desire to comment on these your words in your post #678 on page 46 of this thread. My comments shall appear in maroon:

"Jesus said '' I AM THE RESURRECTION,''
    for the truth:
    "

Ab: The truth of the matter is this: The physical body of Yahushua arose from the dead. This is a fundamental truth which teaches us that YAHWEH ELOHIM has regenerated HIMSELF through the death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of My Messiah Yahushua according to the Scriptures. This regeneration (renewal, restoration, reconstitution) has never happened before amongst the ELOHIM. This is why My Messiah Yahushua is called (the) only begotten from (the) Father by the Apostle John in his writings (see John 1:14). I know that I have explained this all to you in the past, but I don't think that you have paid attention. Humpty Dumpty did have a great fall, and My Messiah Yahushua has put HUMPTY DUMPTY back together again with this important change: HaSatan and his Demons have been totally eliminated from their positions amongst the ELOHIM. They have been replaced, and we, the Believers in Messiah Yahushua, are the replacements.

My Messiah did not just come to destroy the works of the Devil as you recently wrote; rather, Messiah came to destroy the Devil himself. Messiah came to destroy the one who possessed the power of the death over the ELOHIM. You see, Lucy, the ELOHIM wanted to regenerate THEMSELVES, and HaSatan initiated the opposition against this renewal. This opposition destroyed the unity of the ELOHIM, and this destruction of the unity of the ELOHIM was a murder according to Messiah Yahushua as expressed in John 8:44.

How can I make everyone understand what the ELOHIM were proposing amongst THEMSELVES? It would be the same as if the world would begin to entertain the idea that everyone should give away everything which they possess, that is, give up everything and throw everything together so that a reconstitution could occur and in faith be willing to accept the results. Would the wealthy of this world go along with this idea? I doubt it! You yourself have apparently given everything away to your children and to your husband, and when Eliyah approached you for help, you had nothing to help him with because you have given up all to your relatives. Oh, I cannot help you because I don't have anything! And then you blame your husband. Where have we heard this before? The wealthy and the beautiful people protect themselves in their religiosity just like HaSatan did do. This is your calling card, Lucy:

Matthew 15:3-9

On this thread you have proven yourself to be of the seed of HaSatan!

To be continued according to the will of ELOHIM, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

and when Eliyah approached you for help, you had nothing to help him with because you have given up all to your relatives.
    Spying, where did I ASK Lucy for help?

I was merely telling her and all, IF I was not on here, all would know why.

The wealthy and the beautiful people protect themselves in their religiosity just like HaSatan did do.
    This is true I'm afraid, however, I'm not saying this toward Lucy though.

Also, the religious wealthy will trick, lie, and beg others for money, like the prosperity preachers and teachers do, however, TRY asking them for help with money in return, you will find out, that they don't give a hoot in hell about you.

Thumbs down The Plea Of The Wealthy!

Hi Lucy,
    Shabbat Shalom!
    You replied:

"as I have given everything I own away to assist and help others = how can I be termed ''rich'?"

That totally depends on to whom you have given your assets away? Have you given your wealth substantially to anyone besides your children? How about the Aborigines? How much of your wealth did they receive?

How about your businesses? How many non-relatives received a share in your businesses when you divested yourself of them? Tell me about your new home! Who owns the title to your new home?

How about household chores? Do you pay someone to perform them? What about cooking? Who cooks for you and your husband? Who does your yard work?

How many homeless have you invited into your home in order to share your blessings with them? How much of your money have you given to them? How much time from your life have you spent in driving them to work and back and to wherever they need to go not expecting anything in return?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    well I guess a twisted religious mouth can say anything they want
    few, will believe them as they have a gross record of destruction as a testimony themselves.

Ofcourse the Pharisee said the same kind of thing to Jesus as they hated HIM as you hate the truth of the Goodnews
    but
    as I have given everything I own away to assist and help others = how can I be termed ''rich'?

I asked my husband to give as I didn't have to give ........................unfortunately he refused - I think to his shame but that is another story.
    can u pervert this dear Man into something else ?
    well
    I suppose you can pervert every statement as you would receive this trait, from the perverted man Armstrong you sat under.

you see Spying you may well wish to appear as a pious teacher...
    unfortunately this is not so because when you walked with Herbert it spoilt your life and ofcourse your testimony as you have recorded here on LA.

but hey I don't hold it against you but I wont allow you to tell lies about me either.
    Lucy,

If you don't hold it against them, then why are you trying to project Armstrong's perversion of sin onto them, and does the Heavenly Father not forgive their past sins as far as east is from the west Psalms 103:12?

Post Your Plea!

Hi EliYah,
    Shabbat Shalom!

Allow me to make clear the recent record. You expressed your desire to stop posting to both ImAHebrew and myself a while back when ImAHebrew clearly placed you in the corner with a dunce hat firmly in place through your insistence that the Moon has light of its own.

Then all of a sudden you make a post to Lucy telling her how someone stole all you money from your card. You named the amount and the debts the money from the card were earmarked to pay. While you did not specifically appeal to Lucy for help as you do now tell all of us, Lucy understood that you were asking for her help and so did ImAHebrew and myself.

ImAHebrew and myself speak together on the phone almost every morning. I expressed my concern to him about your plight, and I told him that all I could afford to help you at the present time was $100.00. We spoke at length whether or not our help to you would become addictive. We did not want your situation to become or develop into a ministry that constantly appeals to others for financial support like others which I will not publicly state right here.

ImAHebrew asked that I send him your address which I promptly supplied, and we both agreed that if we should do anything at all, that what we would do should be done privately apart from the forum. This is where it was left between ImAHebrew and myself.

This is all that I presently know.

Sincerely, Latuwr

the sin from armstrong is within... Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

If you don't hold it against them, then why are you trying to project Armstrong's perversion of sin onto them, and does the Heavenly Father not forgive their past sins as far as east is from the west Psalms 103:12?
    I realise you don't understand these things... that is why Jesus said FOLLOW ME...
    and as Spying still can make his child cry, and never lifts the phone to correct this mess therefore they still never speak = the sin remains within as his family falls apart.

it is an on going thing and this gentleman and his family need DELIVERANCE.... BECAUSE WHAT HE HAS is still not working...

as Spying cannot live his own life in reconciliation with his family members decently, why should I accept his version of belief, WHEN IT IS CLEAR his belief system HAS FAILED THE TEST....however I don't hold it against him, as HE HAS BEEN ''GROOMED'' by a form of godliness, but proves GODLESS in its relationship to others......

but that is '' the Brown way'' = as they love to argue in ''their WRONGNESS''... trying to make it ''their RIGHTNESS''' = so chaos and religious stupidity reigns.

however, be that as it may, it is their lives.= and thank God NOT MINE.

and as for ''listing my good deeds'' - I refuse as it is not biblical to boast of good works before men....................
    so Spying
    I will not play your game, and think me as you will, because frankly dear Sir I don't give a hoot,

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Shabbat Shalom!

Allow me to make clear the recent record. You expressed your desire to stop posting to both ImAHebrew and myself a while back when ImAHebrew clearly placed you in the corner with a dunce hat firmly in place through your insistence that the Moon has light of its own.

Then all of a sudden you make a post to Lucy telling her how someone stole all you money from your card. You named the amount and the debts the money from the card were earmarked to pay. While you did not specifically appeal to Lucy for help as you do now tell all of us, Lucy understood that you were asking for her help and so did ImAHebrew and myself.

ImAHebrew and myself speak together on the phone almost every morning. I expressed my concern to him about your plight, and I told him that all I could afford to help you at the present time was $100.00. We spoke at length whether or not our help to you would become addictive. We did not want your situation to become or develop into a ministry that constantly appeals to others for financial support like others which I will not publicly state right here.

ImAHebrew asked that I send him your address which I promptly supplied, and we both agreed that if we should do anything at all, that what we would do should be done privately apart from the forum. This is where it was left between ImAHebrew and myself.

This is all that I presently know.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Old buddy, it's not only my belief, Moses and the prophets plainly write and tell you this, so don't try to pretend this is ONLY my belief.

And God made two great lights(sun and moon); the greater light(sun) to rule the day, and the lesser light(moon) to rule the night: he made the stars also. Genesis 1:16.

It's NOT my problem, IF you and Ken do NOT believe the scriptures itself as it is written.

Did I not say this to Lucy, in post #538, page 36:
    Lucy,

Thank you for the kind offer, you have a loving heart, however, I was NOT asking you for it, merely telling you if I'm not on here, you will know why.
    Yes I did too.

Spying I'm tired of you and Ken TWISTING my words to mean otherwise, the same as you do the scriptures, even to the point of BOTH of you contradicting your own selves and the scriptures.

Now, where did I write and ask Lucy, or anyone else for it??

Spying,

I do agree with Lucy about your religious indoctrinations, and you have them rooted so deep, that you will no longer accept the plain written texts of scriptures anymore.

the boys cannot help it Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Spying,

I do agree with Lucy about your religious indoctrinations, and you have them rooted so deep, that you will no longer accept the plain written texts of scriptures anymore.
    there was millions of pew people trapped UNDER ARMSTRONGISM, and his bewitching tactics.... ''A MALE WITCH put a spell upon them'' [ paraphrased]
    he was an EXPERT AT twisted scriptures and the poor lambs, got fleeced in more ways than one.

go look at the EX - ARMSTRONGISM sites to find out the terrible things millions of these poor people suffered - mentally under his ministry.... it is shocking the harm he did.
    and the boys try to harm us... but it fails.

so our boys need JESUS AND HIS DELIVERING SPIRIT fast........