Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: YAH'S Calendar In The Heavens Genesis 1:14.

Not a laughing matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Man I have to laugh, you tell people to meet you ON THE THIRD DAY but then it really means "THE FOURTH DAY? Really? Do you do that in real life? Laugh..
    Shalom Eliyahu C, this is not a laughing matter. If I tell you, at the end of one day, that I will meet you the third day back at the place where we were, and for some reason, you fail to appear at the appointed time when the third day ended, would it be wrong of me to tell someone else later the next day, "I had hoped that Eliyahu would have kept his commitment to me, as TODAY leads the third day away, from when we were to meet." Now, Eliyahu, would it be wrong of that other person to assume that the "today" was the fourth day, and NOT the third day, without ever mentioning the word "fourth?" Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Common sense and reality.

Shalom Eliyahu C, you are completely ignoring common sense and reality. You don't want to admit that the translators could be biased in changing the Greek word G71 from "leads" to "is." You wouldn't even admit the bias of the translators in changing Passover to Easter. They had an presupposed agenda, and it was based upon the false idea that their "Jesus" died on Friday (because they failed to understand that the Sabbath which followed the next day was not Saturday). They were ignorant of what the Law taught concerning the Sabbath that ALWAYS followed the 14th of Abib, which is a High Day Sabbath, the 15th of Abib. So they, in error, think that Yeshua only spent Friday night, and Saturday night in the grave, making Sunday (the 1st day of the week) their false third day. Then they completely ignore the ONLY Sign that Yeshua said He would give (three days and three nights), and CHANGE the Greek word (G71) from "leads" to "is," creating the false belief that today (that 1st day of the week-Sunday) "IS" the third day. Please Eliyahu, stick to a little common sense and reality instead of believing the presupposed agenda of those who think Sunday IS the third day. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Smile Let's see

I asked YOU this question twice.. I asked...Now show me the text or texts that say, He rose on the Sabbath day? You said..
    As far as showing you the text? If you really want to argue the point, I will say that He rose as the 1st day of the week was beginning (at sunset). Does that make you happy? You see, at the time He rose, it was BETWEEN the eves (our Saturday evening, right as the 1st day of the week begins), so if you really demand it, I will say that he rose right as the 1st day of the week was beginning, instead of saying that He rose right as the Sabbath was ending. So I hope that will make you happy, and help in your understanding.
    I NEVER asked for what you think, and you still did not provide a scripture. I did not ask for Ken-Chapter 10:2 now did I.

You love to ask questions, and you hate to answer one with a scriptural text.

This makes the third time! I asked...Now show me the text or texts that say, He rose on the Sabbath day?

Smile Ken tails and runs.......................................

Every time I ask a scriptural question, Ken stickes his tail between his legs and runssssssssssssssss like cheap paint. It's plain I dealing with someone that is not educated even in the English language, I have to ask the same question 3 times or more.

and he says this is no laughing matter.

Smile

opps he's back, like a running dummer rooster..Laugh

Smile

Be sure you tell everyone, today leads away the third day, and it means the 4th day, instead of the third day.

You also need to answer Rstrats at the other forum.

Shalom Eliyahu C, you need to give Rstrats an answer over on the other forum to his question:

"If the first day of the week is the third day since something was done, what day of the week would be the first day since the something was done?"

You also need to stop spreading false statements over there, "ImAHebrew(aka Ken) added the word "away" and the word "fourth" to Luke 24:21." I have NEVER translated Luke 24:21 with the word "fourth" in it, nor ADDED it to any version/translation as you have charged that I have done. You also need to stop your misunderstanding about the word "away." This word "away" is clearly in Luke 24:21, but the translators inserted "since" instead of "from" or "away" for G575. Are you openly trying to deceive? Why not be honest? G575 is used 671 times in the NT and ONLY 5 times is it translated "since," with the vast majority of instances being translated "from," with the sense in meaning "of departing, of fleeing, ..." FROM or AWAY.

Outline of Biblical Usage G575

of separation

of local separation, after verbs of motion from a place i.e. of departing, of fleeing, ..

Eliyahu, "today" LEADS the third day (G575) DEPARTING, FLEEING away FROM (when those things were done), making "today," the FOURTH day. It doesn't say FOURTH day in the translation, but clearly infers it as "today" was separating itself or departing itself (G575) "AWAY" or "FROM" the third day.

Lk 24:21 But we trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israel: and beside all this, to day is (G71-LEADS) the third day since (G575-SEPARATES-DEPARTS-AWAY-FROM) these things were done.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Smile

Oh, so now your saying your not adding the word "FOURTH" in this text? You said this Ken, not me

Smile

now your saying its implied in the text, that's a laugh.

Smile

Now go somewhere else, and tell people, the third day, don't really mean the third day, and that it means the 4th day in Luke 24:21.

I asked YOU this question twice.. I asked...Now show me the text or texts that say, He rose on the Sabbath day? You said.. I NEVER asked for what you think, and you still did not provide a scripture. I did not ask for Ken-Chapter 10:2 now did I.

You love to ask questions, and you hate to answer one with a scriptural text.

This makes the third time! I asked...Now show me the text or texts that say, He rose on the Sabbath day?
    Shalom Eliyahu C, let's put this to bed. I have NEVER said there is a TEXT or TEXTS that specifically say, "Yeshua rose on the Sabbath Day," why do you continue to accuse me of saying that? Please, stop your false accusations. Now, there is some very powerful logic and reasoning that SHOWS Yeshua rose at the end of the Sabbath Day, but there is NO specific verse or verses that openly state "He rose on the Sabbath Day."

So Eliyahu, you no longer need to ask this question anymore. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Smile

You specifically said this...
    He rose RIGHT at the BEGINNING of the 1st day of the week, AT SUNSET, as the weekly Sabbath was ending.
    I wanted your scriptural text showing this. Then why did you wait, until I asked it the third time?

Now go back and answer my other questions too.

Put up or shut up.

Oh, so now your saying your not adding the word "FOURTH" in this text? You said this Ken, not me
    Shalom Eliyahu C, put up or shut up. Please, show the quote where I added the word "FOURTH" in the text of Luke 24:21. Put up or shut up. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. It doesn't have to be a monstrous post from you so that you can try to hide your inability to quote me adding the word "FOURTH in the text of Luke 24:21. Just a short, concise "quote" from me where I put the word "FOURTH" in the text of Luke 24:21. And when you can't do this, I would appreciate an apology.

I asked this 3 days ago! Oh, I forgot, to you this is the 4th day ago.