Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 986

Thread: YAH'S Calendar In The Heavens Genesis 1:14.

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken, Messiah is BOTH Lord=Master, and Yahweh-Savior, It's hard for me to believe, that YOU and Spying don't fully understand this. Yes, "Κύριε" means Lord, Master-see here...http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G2962&t=KJV And, yes, where "Κύριε" is, is the name Yahweh.

    Example: For G1063 David G1138 is not G3756 ascended G305 into G1519 the heavens: G3772 but G1161 he saith G3004 himself, G846 The LORD G2962 said G2036 unto my G3450 Lord, G2962 Sit thou G2521 on G1537 my G3450 right hand, G1188 Acts 2:34. See Psalms 110:1-5 where this is quoted from. Also, Therefore G3767 let G1097 G0 all G3956 the house G3624 of Israel G2474 know G1097 assuredly, G806 that G3754 God G2316 hath made G4160 that same G5126 Jesus, G2424 whom G3739 ye G5210 have crucified, G4717 both G2532 Lord G2962(Yahweh) and G2532 Christ.(Messiah) G5547

    Many in Christianity can ONLY see the title of " Lord", and many who claim to believe in YAH ALL MIGHTY can ONLY see the name of "Yahweh" however, He is BOTH, or can you not see that? I hope you do see it, or otherwise, the scriptures would not have used Κύριε for His name now would it.

    Shalom, YAH Bless!

    Eliyahu C.
    Shalom Eliyahu C, so why did you state that "Κύριε" does NOT mean Yahweh:

    Originally spoken by Eliyahu:
    "The Greek word "Κύριε" means Lord or Master, not YAHWEH."
    You say that this Greek word does NOT mean YAHWEH. Am I confused or what? Now, I agree that this Greek word can mean Lord or Master, but I would never say, "The Greek word "Κύριε" means Lord or Master, not YAHWEH."

    Can you admit that you were in error when you tried to correct Spying, with this your statement? Cannot "Κύριε" mean Yahweh...yes, no? Or do you want to retract or recant your statement? It looks like you are tying to in a round about way. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

    P.S. Most do not want to acknowledge that Yeshua IS Yahweh, but it appears that maybe you are one who will.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu C, so why did you state that "Κύριε" does NOT mean Yahweh:

    You say that this Greek word does NOT mean YAHWEH. Am I confused or what? Now, I agree that this Greek word can mean Lord or Master, but I would never say, "The Greek word "Κύριε" means Lord or Master, not YAHWEH."

    Can you admit that you were in error when you tried to correct Spying, with this your statement? Cannot "Κύριε" mean Yahweh...yes, no? Or do you want to retract or recant your statement? It looks like you are tying to in a round about way. YHWH name meaning is here...in Exodus 3:14, and He declared His name as a memorial unto all generations in Exodus 3:15, and most of the elders used the title of Adon, and Kurios out of fear, and misunderstanding of blaspheming His name, and used them as substitutes.) Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

    P.S. Most do not want to acknowledge that Yeshua IS Yahweh, but it appears that maybe you are one who will.
    Shalom Ken, I don't only acknowledge it, however, I also dogmatically proclaim it! I have an article written of it here...http://elyah.webs.com/newyahwehsaviorrestored.htm

    Shalom, YAH BLESS!

    Eliyahu C.

    PS That's why I defend Spying, when he says, Yahushua my YAHWEH, because he is correct.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Shalom Ken, I don't only acknowledge it, however, I also dogmatically proclaim it! I have an article written of it here...http://elyah.webs.com/newyahwehsaviorrestored.htm

    Shalom, YAH BLESS!

    Eliyahu C.

    PS That's why I defend Spying, when he says, Yahushua my YAHWEH, because he is correct.
    Shalom Eliyahu C, this is good to hear. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698

    Smile The mistake on ""PURPOSE"" is here.

    I said quote....
    The words fourth day is never used NOT once in the N.T. and the word "fourth" it is only used of the word fourth in Revelation 8:12.
    Really, is this the only place its used in the N.T.?? No! On 12-3-2014, 1:00 AM, In post number 25, see here.....http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...sis-1-14/page2

    That mistake I put here on purpose to see if Ken or Spying would pick up on it, and notice that Acts 10:30 uses the words four or fourth day ago, because BOTH Acts 10:30 and Luke 24:21 uses the same phrase, except Luke 24:21 says "" third or three days ago" and Acts 10:30 says "" fourth or four days ago" and to show, if Luke was meaning "fourth" in Luke 24:21, he would have written the word "fourth" and NOT the word "third".

    If they were really noticing what I wrote here, they should have/would have pointed it out to me, because I put it here, so they would know these verses use the "same phrase of terms".

    Shalom, YAH Bless!

    Eliyahu C.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,153

    Thumbs up Speaking The Truth One To Another!

    Hi Eliyah,
    Both ImAHebrew and myself believe that the Brethren are indeed unleavened, that is, we believe that Brothers within the Brotherhood should always approach each other in sincerity and truth (see 1 Corinthians 5:8). We absolutely do not believe that it is OK for Brothers to deliberately lie to each other for any reason. This is a Jesuit practice whereby one justifies untruthfulness or telling lies in order to obtain a righteous end, that is, the belief that the end of a matter justifies the means. HaSatan is the Father of lies (see John 8:44), and his sons like their Father also engage in telling lies.
    Accordingly, it is my judgment that all deliberate liars have need of repentance; otherwise, how shall they ever enter the Kingdom of ELOHIM (see Revelation 21:8)?
    I cannot speak for ImAHebrew, but I will no longer engage in any dialogue with you until you renounce your practice of deliberately telling lies. This does not mean that I will not continue to post against your false dogmas. It simply means that I will not longer address my posts directly to you until you repent of your practice of engaging in deliberate deception. I fully understand that, according to the Scriptures, all men are liars. The judgment established by My Messiah Yahushua requires that all men must repent of their untruthfulness, that is, that all men must be converted from telling lies to speaking the truth to each other.
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Eliyah,
    Both ImAHebrew and myself believe that the Brethren are indeed unleavened, that is, we believe that Brothers within the Brotherhood should always approach each other in sincerity and truth (see 1 Corinthians 5:8). We absolutely do not believe that it is OK for Brothers to deliberately lie to each other for any reason. This is a Jesuit practice whereby one justifies untruthfulness or telling lies in order to obtain a righteous end, that is, the belief that the end of a matter justifies the means. (Spying, a Jesuit would have NEVER told you the truth as I did.) HaSatan is the Father of lies (see John 8:44), and his sons like their Father also engage in telling lies.
    Accordingly, it is my judgment that all deliberate liars have need of repentance; otherwise, how shall they ever enter the Kingdom of ELOHIM (see Revelation 21:8)?
    I cannot speak for ImAHebrew, but I will no longer engage in any dialogue with you until you renounce your practice of deliberately telling lies. This does not mean that I will not continue to post against your false dogmas.( There you go with your contradictions again. How can you NOT engage in any dialogue with me, and still continue to post against my false dogmas--as you call it???) It simply means that I will not longer address my posts directly to you until you repent of your practice of engaging in deliberate deception. ( If that was deliberate deception, then WHY would I have even told you, and even posted it on here telling you the truth? Anyway, do whatever pleases you.)I fully understand that, according to the Scriptures, all men are liars. The judgment established by My Messiah Yahushua requires that all men must repent of their untruthfulness, that is, that all men must be converted from telling lies to speaking the truth to each other.
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, I put that post up just before Ken even replied on this thread hoping you and him would catch that, so both of you would see, the Disciples speaks of a "DAY" as "morning, dawn, evening, and as 3rd or 4th day, but 3rd don't mean 4th, and 4th don't mean 5th either. You act as the Pharisees of old, lying in wait for me to make a mistake, nit picking even at the Biblical Greek words, trying to make a verse agree with your thinking, and lying in wait to accuse me of anything.

    I will sometimes put in a mistake on purpose to see if ANYONE is really paying attention, and really reading every word I write, because there are people who merely skim through my posts, and they never really take time to read it, let alone comprehend what I'm writing at all. Would you had rather that I did not point this out at all to you?

    If I had told you a LIE, I would have never even brought this to your attention at all, let alone post it on here just now, and its difficult for me to believe, with all the scriptural helps that is at your finger tips on the net that you can use, that you did not know the word "FOURTH" is in Acts 10:30 either. Or, did you really know the word "FOURTH" was there, and you merely kept silent about it? However, I can also understand, that people can't catch every mistake, as eye sight is affected as one grows older too.

    Shalom, YAH Bless!

    Eliyahu C.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,153

    Thumbs up Approved Dissectors!

    Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!
    Eliyah ignorantly made this statement on this forum:
    "I gave you the scripture of Acts 10:30 which uses the same phrase as Luke 24:21, they are identical, except one says "the fourth-or four days ago" and the other "the third or three days ago". And the modern terminology for "three days ago" is "the day before yesterday"."
    Please, let's together take a look the identical phrases that Eliyah sees in Acts 10:30 and in Luke 24:21. Here is the pertinent half of Acts 10:30:
    καὶ ὁ Κορνήλιος ἔφη Ἀπὸ τετάρτης ἡμέρας μέχρι ταύτης τῆς ὥρας ἤμην νηστεύων,
    And here is the pertinent portion of Luke 24:21:
    ἀλλά γε σὺν πᾶσιν τούτοις τρίτην ταύτην ἡμέραν ἄγει σήμερον, ἀφ᾽ οὗ ταῦτα ἐγένετο
    Exactly what is identical amongst the various phrases within the two verses? Please notice above the Greek preposition "Ἀπὸ" which I have underlined in Acts 10:30 and in Luke 24:21. The preposition "Ἀπὸ" always is followed by an object that is found to be in the genitive case. The Greek words, "τετάρτης ἡμέρας" that is, "fourth day", are found to be in the genitive case; therefore, they are the object of "Ἀπὸ". If you do not know biblical Greek, then you are forced to take my word that "τετάρτης ἡμέρας" possesses endings that are genitive, and you can be assured that I will not deliberately misspeak in order to see if you are paying attention to what I write. In Luke 24:21, the Greek words "τρίτην ταύτην ἡμέραν", that is, "this very third day" are found to be in the accusative case which means that together they are the direct object of the verb, "ἄγει", and neither "τρίτην ταύτην ἡμέραν" nor "τετάρτης ἡμέρας" should be translated respectively "three days ago" and "four days ago". This is very sloppy translation designed to deceive and confuse. It is not sincere and honest. In the first place, the Greek word for "day" in both verses is singular and not plural. In the second place, the Greek words for "three" and "four" are not found in either verse, and in the third place, the English word "ago" is not found in either verse. I will make no comment at this moment upon the phrase "the day before yesterday" other than to say that the English words "before" and "yesterday" are not found in the Greek. The Greek phrase "ἀφ᾽ οὗ" in Luke 24:21 is indeed identical to "Ἀπὸ τετάρτης ἡμέρας" in Acts 10:30 in that they are both prepositional phrases that begin with the preposition "Ἀπὸ" (G575) and its shortened form "ἀφ᾽", and both have objects that are found in the genitive case.
    I fully understand the difficulty that it takes to translate another language. At one time long ago, I could fluently read the Greek without looking up every word. I no longer possess that capability. If I translate a sentence for anyone, I look up every word seeking to understand how every word fits into the sentence. This is not easy. It takes hard work and dedication for someone like myself of just average intelligence. I once fasted for three days and three nights, I neither ate food or drank liquid with prayer and study asking ELOHIM to show me what the Apostle Paul was really saying in Romans 5:14-15, and I was blessed to see what no other translator in the world has been able to see. It is the same for Luke 24:21. I was blessed to see what others cannot see because I honestly studied the Greek until it made sense to me. I would encourage others to follow my example so they can prove themselves to be able dissectors of the word (see 2 Timothy 2:15-16). ["And the modern terminology for "three days ago" is "the day before yesterday"] as ignorantly used and promoted by some is just the opposite. It is vain babbling.
    Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!
    Eliyah ignorantly made this statement on this forum:
    "I gave you the scripture of Acts 10:30 which uses the same phrase as Luke 24:21, they are identical, except one says "the fourth-or four days ago" and the other "the third or three days ago". And the modern terminology for "three days ago" is "the day before yesterday"."
    Please, let's together take a look the identical phrases that Eliyah sees in Acts 10:30 and in Luke 24:21. Here is the pertinent half of Acts 10:30:
    καὶ ὁ Κορνήλιος ἔφη Ἀπὸ τετάρτης ἡμέρας μέχρι ταύτης τῆς ὥρας ἤμην νηστεύων,
    And here is the pertinent portion of Luke 24:21:
    ἀλλά γε σὺν πᾶσιν τούτοις τρίτην ταύτην ἡμέραν ἄγει σήμερον, ἀφ᾽ οὗ ταῦτα ἐγένετο
    Exactly what is identical amongst the various phrases within the two verses? Please notice above the Greek preposition "Ἀπὸ" which I have underlined in Acts 10:30 and in Luke 24:21. The preposition "Ἀπὸ" always is followed by an object that is found to be in the genitive case. The Greek words, "τετάρτης ἡμέρας" that is, "fourth day", are found to be in the genitive case; therefore, they are the object of "Ἀπὸ". If you do not know biblical Greek, then you are forced to take my word that "τετάρτης ἡμέρας" possesses endings that are genitive, and you can be assured that I will not deliberately misspeak in order to see if you are paying attention to what I write.( No, people are not forced to take your word for it, people can per use an online Strong's concordance to see for themselves.) In Luke 24:21, the Greek words "τρίτην ταύτην ἡμέραν", that is, "this very third day" are found to be in the accusative case which means that together they are the direct object of the verb, "ἄγει", and neither "τρίτην ταύτην ἡμέραν" nor "τετάρτης ἡμέρας" should be translated respectively "three days ago" and "four days ago". This is very sloppy translation designed to deceive and confuse.( Really? Do you mean that the word "three" is NOT the root word for "third" and that the word "four" is NOT the root word for "fourth" either? ) It is not sincere and honest. In the first place, the Greek word for "day" in both verses is singular and not plural. In the second place, the Greek words for "three" and "four" are not found in either verse, and in the third place, the English word "ago" is not found in either verse. ( I suppose to you, that both verses say, "third day leads away that those things were done"-Luke 24:21, and " fourth day leads away I was fasting until this hour" Acts 10:30. I have to laugh.) I will make no comment at this moment upon the phrase "the day before yesterday" other than to say that the English words "before" and "yesterday" are not found in the Greek. The Greek phrase "ἀφ᾽ οὗ" in Luke 24:21 is indeed identical to "Ἀπὸ τετάρτης ἡμέρας" in Acts 10:30 in that they are both prepositional phrases that begin with the preposition "Ἀπὸ" (G575) and its shortened form "ἀφ᾽", and both have objects that are found in the genitive case.
    I fully understand the difficulty that it takes to translate another language. At one time long ago, I could fluently read the Greek without looking up every word. I no longer possess that capability. If I translate a sentence for anyone, I look up every word seeking to understand how every word fits into the sentence. This is not easy. It takes hard work and dedication for someone like myself of just average intelligence. I once fasted for three days and three nights, I neither ate food or drank liquid with prayer and study asking ELOHIM to show me what the Apostle Paul was really saying in Romans 5:14-15, and I was blessed to see what no other translator in the world has been able to see.( Spying was blessed to see, that the word "third" don't really mean "three" and that the word " fourth" don't really mean "four" at all. It is the same for Luke 24:21. I was blessed to see what others cannot see because I honestly studied the Greek until it made sense to me. I would encourage others to follow my example so they can prove themselves to be able dissectors of the word (see 2 Timothy 2:15-16). ["And the modern terminology for "three days ago" is "the day before yesterday"] as ignorantly used and promoted by some is just the opposite. It is vain babbling.
    Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, I don't expect people to simply believe my own translations of a verse, they can per use an online Strong's Concordance, and see for themselves, and this is why I give the Strong's on the verses.

    Four G5067 days G2250 ago G575 I was G2252 fasting G3522 until G3360 this G5026 hour; G5610
    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...eria=ago&t=KJV

    the G5026 third G5154 day G2250 since G575
    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...y&page=2&t=KJV

    Now, let's get back to the subject of this thread: Why has most of the entire world using a man made solar only calendar month, instead of using a lunar monthly calendar that is used in the scriptures??

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Spying, I don't expect people to simply believe my own translations of a verse, they can per use an online Strong's Concordance, and see for themselves, and this is why I give the Strong's on the verses.

    Four G5067 days G2250 ago G575 I was G2252 fasting G3522 until G3360 this G5026 hour; G5610
    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...eria=ago&t=KJV

    the G5026 third G5154 day G2250 since G575
    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...y&page=2&t=KJV

    Now, let's get back to the subject of this thread: Why has most of the entire world using a man made solar only calendar month, instead of using a lunar monthly calendar that is used in the scriptures??

    I have brought this thread back up incase Spying wants to take another shot at answering this question.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    A Brother and Friend of mine uploaded these videos BELOW on youtube, and you may be surprised of the scriptural and historical evidence presented in them, however, the scriptures do not call the seventh day Sabbath, the lunar Sabbath, this is a label given to those who obey Yah's Calendar in the Heavens, and most all have accepted this label.

    Lunar Sabbath Proof 1/3

    Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y250k6OC73Y

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698

    Holy Convocation Days.

    I have challenge ANYONE and EVERYONE for years now, to prove from the scriptures, that any holy convocation day ever falls or occurs on any of the scriptural six workdays in the scriptures, and no one has done so yet.

    Because all holy convocation days in the scriptures are Sabbath or appointment days.

    You can verify this here BELOW:

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ion&t=KJV&sf=5

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    I have challenge ANYONE and EVERYONE for years now, to prove from the scriptures, that any holy convocation day ever falls or occurs on any of the scriptural six workdays in the scriptures, and no one has done so yet.

    Because all holy convocation days in the scriptures are Sabbath or appointment days.

    You can verify this here BELOW:

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ion&t=KJV&sf=5
    ----------------------------------------------------------

    Those who observe a Roman Calendar Saturday Sabbath, will have 3 Sabbaths during the feast of Tabernacles, and this is because they are observing 2 different calendars, and NOT one calendar as is done in the scriptures.

    If you read in Numbers 29:12-25, there are ONLY 2 Holy convocation days, ONE Sabbath convocation on the 15th day of the Hebrew seventh month, and a SECOND holy convocation on the 22nd day of the seventh Hebrew month.

    This ABOVE completely destroys a 3 Sabbath, and observing 2 different calendars for a Sabbath observance in the seventh Hebrew month.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,153

    Thumbs up Counting To The Hag Of Katsir!

    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Having recently reread this thread, I am assuming that you have renounced the practice of deliberately posting lies in order to see if we are reading every word of your posts. I personally value the posts that you and anyone else should take the time to compose to me. I must admit that I often glance over the posts that you have the habit of copying and pasting with a slight change at the end of the repost. I do not like this practice, that is, the copying and pasting, but you are in charge of your posts as am I. I am also in charge of how much of any post I read as you are also.

    Having reread this thread, I see certain comments from you like this one in your post #22 on page 2 of this thread:

    "And people say, that we don't sight or watch for the "new moons"? Ridiculous! This is a much more of a requirement for us than it is for any others! The seventh lunar month calendar days look like this below.

    N.M.=1st=F.O. Trumpets 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th=Sabbath 9th 10th=Atonement 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th=F.O.Tabernacles=Sabbath 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st=last day of the seven day feast 22nd=eighth day=Sabbath 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th 29th=last Sabbath"

    At one time the Tzaddikim formed a congregation in which we required of ourselves that we sight each new moon and gather to celebrate the renewal. This congregation was fractured and scattered, and presently, it is left to each individual whether or not to sight the renewals. Obviously, we still depend upon each other to visually sight the renewals of the first and seventh moons so that we can proclaim the meetings of YAHWEH (see Leviticus 23:4) in which we are to gather in the Pure (Kodesh) Rehearsals (Mikra).

    You also acknowledge in your post #22 that in Judaism the length of the lunar month does vary right here:

    "Of course, in a 30 day lunar month, there will be 2 days of "new moon" as is the case with Saul, David and Jonathan in 1 Samuel 20:5, 18, 24,"

    The Tzaddikim never followed this practice. We ordained for ourselves that each renewal of the moon must be visually sighted by at least two members of our congregation before we proclaimed any day as the renewal of the moon. We understood this obligation to be entirely a local event. In other words, we would not accept your witness of seeing the renewal in Kentucky as valid for ourselves. Over the course of a year, we often encountered a number of days in a row of cloudy weather which delayed our visual sighting of the renewal. We never followed the Jewish practice of automatically declaring the 2nd day of the renewal as being New Moon without actually sighting the renewal on the 2nd day.

    Here is your partial timeline which I am quoting from your post #4 on this thread concerning the Hag of Matsa (Feast of Unleavened):

    "N.M.
    1st new moon 2 3 4 5 6 7 8th(=eight day=seventh day= Sabbath) 9 10th(Lambs purchased or selected) 11 12 13 14th(Passover) 15th(Hebrew Chag-H2282 feast=SEVENTH DAY=Sabbath) 16 17 18 19 20 21st( last day of feast) 22nd( SEVENTH DAY=Sabbath) 23 24
    "

    If it would not be too much trouble for you, could you complete your timeline for the 1st month above just like you did for the 7th month above, and if possible show both ImAHebrew and myself how you yourself did tally (saphar H5608, Leviticus 23:15 & 16) fifty days to arrive at the Hag of Katsir which we are all commanded to proclaim and keep. So, please, starting from the day after your 2nd lunar Sabbath (your 15th day) which is the 16th day of your Hag of Matsa in which you yourself believe that the Omer must be waved, complete the fifty day count to the day after the 7th Sabbath unto your Hag of Katsir. Please be specific! I am excited to learn upon which present calendar day you yourself sighted the Renewal of Abib this year. The Tzaddikim sighted this renewal after the setting of the sun on March 29 which made March 30 our New Moon Day or renewal. Upon which calendar day this year did you yourself sight the renewal or the New Moon of the 2nd month, that is, after the sun sets on which calendar day? Please point out this day to us in your tally, if you are so inclined?
    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Having recently reread this thread, I am assuming that you have renounced the practice of deliberately posting lies in order to see if we are reading every word of your posts. I personally value the posts that you and anyone else should take the time to compose to me. I must admit that I often glance over the posts that you have the habit of copying and pasting with a slight change at the end of the repost. I do not like this practice, that is, the copying and pasting, but you are in charge of your posts as am I. I am also in charge of how much of any post I read as you are also.

    Having reread this thread, I see certain comments from you like this one in your post #22 on page 2 of this thread:

    "And people say, that we don't sight or watch for the "new moons"? Ridiculous! This is a much more of a requirement for us than it is for any others! The seventh lunar month calendar days look like this below.

    N.M.=1st=F.O. Trumpets 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th=Sabbath 9th 10th=Atonement 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th=F.O.Tabernacles=Sabbath 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st=last day of the seven day feast 22nd=eighth day=Sabbath 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th 29th=last Sabbath"

    At one time the Tzaddikim formed a congregation in which we required of ourselves that we sight each new moon and gather to celebrate the renewal. This congregation was fractured and scattered, and presently, it is left to each individual whether or not to sight the renewals. Obviously, we still depend upon each other to visually sight the renewals of the first and seventh moons so that we can proclaim the meetings of YAHWEH (see Leviticus 23:4) in which we are to gather in the Pure (Kodesh) Rehearsals (Mikra).

    You also acknowledge in your post #22 that in Judaism the length of the lunar month does vary right here:

    "Of course, in a 30 day lunar month, there will be 2 days of "new moon" as is the case with Saul, David and Jonathan in 1 Samuel 20:5, 18, 24,"

    The Tzaddikim never followed this practice. We ordained for ourselves that each renewal of the moon must be visually sighted by at least two members of our congregation before we proclaimed any day as the renewal of the moon. We understood this obligation to be entirely a local event. In other words, we would not accept your witness of seeing the renewal in Kentucky as valid for ourselves. Over the course of a year, we often encountered a number of days in a row of cloudy weather which delayed our visual sighting of the renewal. We never followed the Jewish practice of automatically declaring the 2nd day of the renewal as being New Moon without actually sighting the renewal on the 2nd day.

    Here is your partial timeline which I am quoting from your post #4 on this thread concerning the Hag of Matsa (Feast of Unleavened):

    "N.M.
    1st new moon 2 3 4 5 6 7 8th(=eight day=seventh day= Sabbath) 9 10th(Lambs purchased or selected) 11 12 13 14th(Passover) 15th(Hebrew Chag-H2282 feast=SEVENTH DAY=Sabbath) 16 17 18 19 20 21st( last day of feast) 22nd( SEVENTH DAY=Sabbath) 23 24
    "

    If it would not be too much trouble for you, could you complete your timeline for the 1st month above just like you did for the 7th month above, and if possible show both ImAHebrew and myself how you yourself did tally (saphar H5608, Leviticus 23:15 & 16) fifty days to arrive at the Hag of Katsir which we are all commanded to proclaim and keep. So, please, starting from the day after your 2nd lunar Sabbath (your 15th day) which is the 16th day of your Hag of Matsa in which you yourself believe that the Omer must be waved, complete the fifty day count to the day after the 7th Sabbath unto your Hag of Katsir. Please be specific! I am excited to learn upon which present calendar day you yourself sighted the Renewal of Abib this year. The Tzaddikim sighted this renewal after the setting of the sun on March 29 which made March 30 our New Moon Day or renewal. Upon which calendar day this year did you yourself sight the renewal or the New Moon of the 2nd month, that is, after the sun sets on which calendar day? Please point out this day to us in your tally, if you are so inclined?
    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

    I'm going to later lay out for you the scriptural calendar count from the first month through to the day of Feast of Weeks, but first I want to know from you, how you understand Leviticus 23:15-16, and can you lay out in number calendar format of these days as I have above?

    PS: I do not follow the traditional Jewish calendar, they have added POSTPONEMENT rules in their calendar which is NOT scriptural.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Spying, New moons are in bold black, and the Sabbaths are in red.

    And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the Sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven Sabbaths shall be complete:

    Even unto the morrow after the seventh Sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto Yahweh. Leviticus 23:15-16..

    1st new moon 2 3 4 5 6 7 8th(=eight day=seventh day= Sabbath) 9 10th (Lambs purchased or selected) 11 12 13 14th (Passover) 15th(Hebrew Chag-H2282 feast=SEVENTH DAY=Sabbath) 16th(Wave Sheaf) 17 18 19 20 21st( last day of feast) 22nd( SEVENTH DAY=Sabbath=1st week count complete) 23 24 25 26 27 28 29th(Sabbath=2nd week count complete) 30

    1st 2 3 4 5 6 7 (8th=Sabbath=3rd week count complete) 9 10
    11 12 13 14 (15th=Sabbath=4th week count complete) 16 17 18 19
    20 21 (22nd=Sabbath=5th week count complete) 23 24 25 26 27 28
    (29th=Sabbath=6th week count complete)

    1st 2 3 4 5 6 7 (8th=Sabbath=7th week count completed)
    9th( morrow after the 7th complete weeks) 10 11 12 13 14 15th=Sabbath
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22nd=Sabbath 23 24 25 26 27 28 29th=S. 30

    1st 2 3 4 5 6 7 8th=Sabbath 9 10 11 12 13 14 15th=S. 16 17 18 19 20 21 22nd Sabbath 23 24 25 26 27 28 29th=Sabbath=Feast of Weeks=50 days from the morrow after the seventh Sabbath

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •