Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Thy Word Is Truth.

Thumbs up Thy Word Is Truth.

Yah'shua Himself told us:

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. John 17:17.

We are set apart from the world unto the Father Yah through His written word of truth the scriptures, regardless of what worldly people may argue and think.

what Yeshua said may well be true and what He said... however

the bible is NOT all the word at all
    AS YESHUA DID NOT ACTUALLY WRITE THE WHOLE BIBLE.
    SHOW US THE VERSES THAT TELL US ALL yeshua wrote
    let us see those verses..............................
    Elijah the challenge is on you~~~ produce the words of Yeshua............
    you cannot.
    so that is a darn misconception.

proof
    DUALISM...
    example
    how you Elijah and the ''snippet man IAH'' argue over the saturday day Sabbath or a Luna Sabbath = as there is NOT 2 TRUTHS but only one
    and there are hundreds of DUAL verses in the whole bible, therefore the PROOF IS THE BIBLE IS NOT ALL THE TRUTH and needs the Holy spirit to tell a believer THE TRUTH
    also
    the bible is the reason there are 30000+ divisions OF ''''THE TRUTH''' in dual terms

so how pathetic not to understand this great gaff~~~~~like I always say the bible is not read like a library book like ''gone with the wind''
    and so few understand this mistaken idea.
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose Ė it has always been Godís purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

showing you up as a phony Elijah

show us all WHERE ABBA AND YESHUA ACTUALLY WROTE THE TRUTH!!!!\
    WE WISH TO SEE CHAPTER AND VERSE.
    now Mr phony... who always quotes the scripture.....where is Father's writing the VERSES CALLED THE TRUTH and where is Yeshua's personal written record of HIS WORD AS THE TRUTH

we are not interested in 2 nd hand information nor 14th hand information, from anyone
    nor
    corrupted scribes and the RC church writing ''their own ideas'' on what is '' the truth''.

so because this is totally impossible and you were never an eye witness to all bible writing ....................'''.go TALK to the hand'''
    and take you ridiculous religious evil indoctrination with you
    That is your purpose Ė it has always been Godís purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the bible is NOT all the word at all
    AS YESHUA DID NOT ACTUALLY WRITE THE WHOLE BIBLE.
    SHOW US THE VERSES THAT TELL US ALL yeshua wrote
    let us see those verses..............................
    Elijah the challenge is on you~~~ produce the words of Yeshua............
    you cannot.
    so that is a darn misconception.

proof
    DUALISM...
    example
    how you Elijah and the ''snippet man IAH'' argue over the saturday day Sabbath or a Luna Sabbath = as there is NOT 2 TRUTHS but only one
    and there are hundreds of DUAL verses in the whole bible, therefore the PROOF IS THE BIBLE IS NOT ALL THE TRUTH and needs the Holy spirit to tell a believer THE TRUTH
    also
    the bible is the reason there are 30000+ divisions OF ''''THE TRUTH''' in dual terms

so how pathetic not to understand this great gaff~~~~~like I always say the bible is not read like a library book like ''gone with the wind''
    and so few understand this mistaken idea.
    As I have said Lucy, if your not interested in having a simple discussion of the truth of scriptures, please do not spread your "father's" venom against Yah'shua Messiah's own words of truth, as it's clear that you do not obey nor believe His words.

stop stonewalling elijah

with your silly insane indoctrinated churchy tripe.
    SHOW ME THE VERSES ABBA AND YESHUA PHYSICALLY WRITE AS '' THE TRUTH''

You remain a vile mouthed parrot of religious stupidity
    and totally cornered by your own religious insanity

you cannot supply the truth of the word at all it was only ever a scam

with your silly insane indoctrinated churchy tripe.
    SHOW ME THE VERSES ABBA AND YESHUA PHYSICALLY WRITE AS '' THE TRUTH''

You remain a vile mouthed parrot of religious stupidity
    and totally cornered by your own religious insanity

you cannot supply the truth of the word at all it was only ever a scam
    Well Lucy, you wont believe the truth even when it's presented to you, and that is your stupidity.

yes i do Elijah as i LIVE WITHIN IT - you are mistaken

AS ALL BELIEVERS FOLLOW YESHUA... THE WORD.
    and we are so blessed, AS John 10 V 10 swings in and the new wine delivered.
    you have made AN IDOL OF THE BIBLE = AN IDOL WORSHIPPER...

AS ALL BELIEVERS FOLLOW YESHUA... THE WORD.
    and we are so blessed, AS John 10 V 10 swings in and the new wine delivered.
    Lucy, those who do not obey Messiah's words don't have life, only death awaits them.

YOU ARE AN idol worshipper elijah

the test is for you to present to me THE VERSES AND CHAPTERS = that YESHUA PHYSICALLY WROTE AND OR HIS FATHER wrote - AS '''THY WORD IS TRUTH''

that is the CHALLENGE
    dispite your withering and smoke screening and denials and vile name calling

the bible HAS NO ORIGINAL works... THAT IS THE TRUTH of the matter
    it has been copied hundreds of times each translator added too or taking away from those original words for their ''good reason''

''thy word'' is NOT all divine TRUTH at all especially when it has been corrupted hundreds and hundreds of times PLUS with NO ORIGINAL COPY even available.

you are ignorant idol worshipper so false through and through and to top it off... a vile pretender with a forked mouth

Yah'shua Himself told us:

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. John 17:17.

We are set apart from the world unto the Father Yah through His written word of truth the scriptures, regardless of what worldly people may argue and think.

Lucy, I never said that Messiah wrote it, I said Messiah TOLD US, however, the apostle John wrote it down.

oh really a bit of a CHANGE AND A BACK TRACK NOW

a little twist comes in by a forked tongue
    so
    I have asked you to give me/us VERSES where Jesus/Abba His father ACTUALLY WRITES............ ''THY WORD IS TRUTH''............. and then showed to us this written word.

you cannot do it.
    it is impossible

we have the whole bible filled with mistakes, agendas, man made inserts and lying scribes..... therefore it Is not INSPIRED nor ever was
    also
    it has been copied hundreds of times and NO ORIGINAL TEXT REMAINS - therefore you are a fully blown lying person... peddling corruption and not revealing the truth of this matter
    now
    I have challenged you to prove your view and you cannot so you revert to type as a forked tongue religious criminal.
    you peddle lies and all manner of religious churchy misconceptions....
    a terrible thing you do...

Smile Lying Lucy again?

so
    I have asked you to give me/us VERSES where Jesus/Abba His father ACTUALLY WRITES............ ''THY WORD IS TRUTH''............. and then showed to us this written word.

you cannot do it.
    it is impossible

we have the whole bible filled with mistakes, agendas, man made inserts and lying scribes..... therefore it Is not INSPIRED nor ever was
    also
    it has been copied hundreds of times and NO ORIGINAL TEXT REMAINS - therefore you are a fully blown lying person... peddling corruption and not revealing the truth of this matter
    now
    I have challenged you to prove your view and you cannot so you revert to type as a forked tongue religious criminal.
    Lucy,

Where did I write that Messiah or Yahweh wrote the above?

Lying Lucy again.

Smile Lying Lucy again?

so

you cannot do it.
    it is impossible

also
    now
    Lucy,

Lying Lucy again.

Also Lucy, are you saying the Holy Spirit is not Yah Elohim?

most readers see through you Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

Lying Lucy again.

as a religious SLEEZE
    a religious rapist with a foul mouth to boot
    none of us are interested in your beliefs

WE NEED YOU TO PROVE ''THY WORD IS TRUTH''
    show the verses that prove Yeshua /Abba wrote it all down to really mean '' THY WORD IS TRUTH''
    and this you cannot do
    its that simple and not a lie at all.

NOW OFCOURSE YOU WILL GO OFF ON A TANGENT AS NORMAL AND NAME CALL AS USUAL - BUT THE FACT REMAINS
    ''thy word is not all the truth and nothing but the truth''
    and as you were never an eye witness you can prove nothing

and IF you had the holy spirit,
    the 1st thing He would attend to is your foul vile defiled evil mouth.... so HE DOESNT DWELL IN YOU = big time.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 01-18-2018 at 08:58 PM. Reason: watch him back track

as a religious SLEEZE
    a religious rapist with a foul mouth to boot
    none of us are interested in your beliefs

WE NEED YOU TO PROVE ''THY WORD IS TRUTH''

and this you cannot do
    its that simple and not a lie at all.
    and you need to answer this question below.