Page 73 of 90 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1336

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

Smile

That's it Spying, keep on writing inside my posts, violating your own so-called ethics so all who view this thread can see your envy and true colors.

This threads gets a LOT of views by other people who want to be educated and woke up to the truth, and you can't stand that, because these people don't view your threads of your own doctrines.

Well folks, now we know where Spying(AKA Allen Brown) stands on prohibiting truth and free speech of the 1st amendment of the US Constitution.

You see folks, Spying does not even watch or listen to these videos above, he merely guesses at them without listening or viewing them.

I could care less what the state of Israel does in its own Country, however, when Israeli political operatives are influencing US Congressional people to pass laws that violate our US Constitution it's called treason, as it violates 8 US Code 1481.

Here below is the google reference for you to read for yourself on the matter.

https://www.google.com/search?q=US+C...ie7&gws_rd=ssl

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Well folks, now we know where Spying(AKA Allen Brown) stands on prohibiting truth and free speech of the 1st amendment of the US Constitution.

You see folks, Spying does not even watch or listen to these videos above, he merely guesses at them without listening or viewing them.

I could care less what the state of Israel does in its own Country, however, when Israeli political operatives are influencing US Congressional people to pass laws that violate our US Constitution it's called treason, as it violates 8 US Code 1481.

Here below is the google reference for you to read for yourself on the matter.

https://www.google.com/search?q=US+C...ie7&gws_rd=ssl
    Spying,

You of all people as a US Citizen should be furious of 26 US states signing legislation into law of a loyalty pledge to another Country period, which is Israel, let alone signing a loyalty pledge in order to keep a job, which is exactly what all US Congress persons and Senators have to do too.

You should move to Israel and try practicing your Blessings to you through my Messiah Yahushua, my YAHWEH and my ELOHIM doctrine there, and you will see how fast that you're jailed or thrown out of that country for doing so.

It is you who are supporting treasonistic acts in the US, and you should be ashamed of doing so, however, as the apostle Paul said of those like you, that you have no shame.

Thumbs up Dual Citizenship!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Hyssop and his wife recently spent almost two months in Israel. Hyssop has a number of friends who have dual citizenship. His friends are my friends, and I will support them in their endeavors and beliefs.

As you should be aware, I have studied in the past with a prominent member of the Hasidim. When the State of Israel was established, the Hasidim were very reluctant to encourage and support that event. They knew that various elements of Christianity supported establishing the State of Israel in order that the Jews might rebuild the physical Temple. This is a wish list of Christianity rather than Judaism. So, there was great danger involved not just from Muslims but also from disappointed Christians should the Jews neglect to rebuild the physical temple.

I am a descendant of Abraham through my association with Messiah Yahushua, and, therefore, I tell all that the Land of Israel belongs to me through the inheritance that now belongs to My Messiah Yahushua.

I fully recognize that ownership of the Land and eventual entrance into the Land has no relationship with any conspiracy or political identity that presently exists in this world.

Your mind, EliYah, is cluttered not with spiritual issues but with numerous fleshly issues which have no relationship with what might physically happen.

I am not playing prophet right here, but it is possible that the State of Israel will become a State in the United States of America. It is also possible that Japan will also enter into that special covenant relationship.

This is a time of great flux, and you should slow down and allow the spirit of My Messiah Yahushua to enter into your thinking.

Thanking you in advance should you accept this advice, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Hyssop and his wife recently spent almost two months in Israel. Hyssop has a number of friends who have dual citizenship. His friends are my friends, and I will support them in their endeavors and beliefs.

As you should be aware, I have studied in the past with a prominent member of the Hasidim. When the State of Israel was established, the Hasidim were very reluctant to encourage and support that event. They knew that various elements of Christianity supported establishing the State of Israel in order that the Jews might rebuild the physical Temple. This is a wish list of Christianity rather than Judaism. So, there was great danger involved not just from Muslims but also from disappointed Christians should the Jews neglect to rebuild the physical temple.

I am a descendant of Abraham through my association with Messiah Yahushua, and, therefore, I tell all that the Land of Israel belongs to me through the inheritance that now belongs to My Messiah Yahushua.

I fully recognize that ownership of the Land and eventual entrance into the Land has no relationship with any conspiracy or political identity that presently exists in this world.

Your mind, EliYah, is cluttered not with spiritual issues but with numerous fleshly issues which have no relationship with what might physically happen.

I am not playing prophet right here, but it is possible that the State of Israel will become a State in the United States of America. It is also possible that Japan will also enter into that special covenant relationship.

This is a time of great flux, and you should slow down and allow the spirit of My Messiah Yahushua to enter into your thinking.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

There's a difference between the earthly Jerusalem as of this age and the spiritual New Jerusalem of the next age Hebrews 12:22; Rev.21:2, 10 which is coming, and you like traditional right wing Christians cannot recognize the difference.

My mind is where it should be, and you supporting treasonous acts to another country and not to your own proves your treason.

Also,

Legal immigrants that come to the US has to pledge sole allegiance to the US and the Constitution, and renounce their allegiance to their former country, or they cannot become a US Citizen.

Testimony before the House Judiciary Committee
    Hearing on the 2016 Ant-Semitism Awareness Act
    November 9, 2017
    Barry Trachenberg
    Wake forest University
    Jewish History Chair
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcDnQqvK0bQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PkBc8tiix8

What's at stake here is freedom of speech, the 1st amendment of the US Constitution, as this Jewish professor Barry Trachenberg makes clear.

John Hagee exposed.

John Hagee says in this video below quote ""Jesus never came to this earth to be the Messiah. unquote.

Watch and listen to this short video of about 1 minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFv5ijz6s6A

Really John Hagee, and what does Jesus Himself and His apostles say about that?

First, let's let the apostle John interpret what the word "Messiah" means.

He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ. John 1:41.

But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?

And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. Mark 14:61-62.

The reader can see here of all the N.T. scriptures. http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e+Christ&t=KJV

So John Hagee, you are a liar and anti-Messiah. 1 John 2:22.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e+Christ&t=KJV

Glenn Beck also exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    John Hagee says in this video below quote ""Jesus never came to this earth to be the Messiah. unquote.

Watch and listen to this short video of about 1 minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFv5ijz6s6A

Really John Hagee, and what does Jesus Himself and His apostles say about that?

First, let's let the apostle John interpret what the word "Messiah" means.

He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ. John 1:41.

But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?

And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. Mark 14:61-62.

The reader can see here of all the N.T. scriptures. http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e+Christ&t=KJV

So John Hagee, you are a liar and anti-Messiah. 1 John 2:22.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e+Christ&t=KJV
    Glenn Beck also exposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GPNxyNdXgA

Resuming your corrections.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

As you should be aware, I have studied in the past with a prominent member of the Hasidim.
    And that's only one of your problems, Judaism is against the N.T. Messiah Yah'Shua, and neither do they believe that He is the Messiah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasidic_Judaism

And frankly I don't care if you studied mein kamph with Adolph Hitler either.

Well, I'm a literal physical descendant of Abraham through the tribe of Asher, as Asher is my true last name not Collette, which that matters not today.

And Spying, you truly do not know the scriptures nor the power of Elohim, because the whole earth belongs to Messiah and Abraham's spiritual descendants, and not only the land of Israel, but try go collecting on that land in Israel, Russia, Iran, or Turkey today, and see what happens to you.

His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth. Psalms 25:13.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5.

See all of these scriptures where Messiah re-quoted this from. http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...he+earth&t=KJV

My mind is always on Messiah and His true people, and we are told by Messiah to watch and pray, and we are to warn others as watchmen of the things happening as it relates to His people.

The state of Israel already gets millions in aid and weapons from the USA, which is more than any US state gets, and if you really think that the state of Israel is going to relinquish its sovereignty to the US, then your more crazy than I thought.

As I have said, I really don't care what the state of Israel does in its own Country, however, when they have dual operatives here in the USA influencing our law makers to pass laws in the state of Israel's interests that's a whole different matter, it's called treason, and I won't stop exposing such treasonous acts, because I'm loyal first to Yah Messiah, and second to my Country the USA and its Constitution, and you should be too.

And IF this was another Country like Russia or Iran trying to influence USA lawmakers in their interests, then there would be a huge cry about it, the news media is always talking about Russia collusion, well what about Israeli collusion, and that can indeed be proven.

Did the Donald lie?

I must say that Donald Trump has done more to keep his promises than any President in memory, and he sure does beat Hillary Hellcat Clinton.

Remember this video clip below of Donald Trump saying, I'm not using lobbyists, I'm not using donors . Really Donald?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sG8qMR70Ds

Have you ever heard of a man named Sheldon Adelson?

Well, read this.
    As of October 2018, Adelson was listed by Forbes as having a fortune of US$33.3 billion,[1] making him the 15th-richest person in the world. He is a major contributor to Republican Party candidates.[4][5] He has been the largest donor, of any party, in both the 2012 and 2016 presidential campaigns. He had sat out the Republican primary season for the 2016 presidential election and on September 23, he announced a $25 million donation to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, making him the largest donor to the Trump campaign and the largest donor in the presidential election[6] (although this was less than the $100 million donation some had initially predicted).[7]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson

Watch the full, on-camera shouting match between Trump, Pelosi and Schumer.

Watch the full, on-camera shouting match between Trump, Pelosi and Schumer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wm-NtMkqz8

This is what started the Gov. shutdown. Pence really knows how to keep his mouth shut in all of this.

Mexico will pay for the wall?

Remember Trump saying this below, "Mexico will pay for the wall. Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX6PECQoy_M

Then why has he shut down the US Government wanting money to build the wall?

Hepatitis B Vaccine caused the AIDS epidemic!

Shalom Everyone, I have over the course of many years researched the cause of the AIDS outbreak, and have come to an undeniable conclusion that a Hepatitis B vaccine, which was developed in the early 1970's with the use of African chimpanzees in the process, is the trigger or cause of the AIDS epidemic. What caused me to research this with the literally hundreds if not thousands of hours of my time, was a nephew of mine who died of AIDS in the 90's. He was in his late teens to early 20's when he contracted AIDS as a result of being a male homosexual, and to the day of his death (which was very horrific), he justified his lifestyle to me every time we talked.

Most today do not realize that when the AIDS epidemic first came on the scene in the USA, it was 100% a male homosexual disease. The reason for this in the USA, was the fact that a group of New York city's gay males were given this Hepatitis B vaccine. At that time, male homosexuality was riddled with the Hepatitis B virus as a result of their voracious appetite to have as many sexual partners as possible, so this vaccine was produced to help curb or reduce this devastating disease spread.

This vaccine was not produced (as some conspiratorialist claim) as a means to eliminate homosexuals and blacks. It was developed to combat the Hepatitis B virus. This vaccine was given to the gay men in New York City, and to black Africans from central Africa, and in my mind, the only logical explanation for AIDS starting in the male homosexual USA community, and with black African villagers at basically the same point in time, is this Hepatitis B vaccine.

Also, I'm not sure if many of you remember how blood drives refused to allow blood donation from anyone who had direct or secondary contact with "men having sex with men." Their questionnaires were very detailed in eliminating any person to donate blood who had "men having sex with men," or even if a woman who had sex with a man that had sex with a another man. AIDS spread in the USA from the male homosexual community to the general population. This spread was gradual, but for sure it was caused by the male gay community interacting and having sex with other men who were not 100% homosexual (heterosexual married/single men experimenting with gay men). So the AIDS virus in the USA spread to the general population from the male gay community. Other factors that increased or helped with the spread was also drug addicts with their use of needles, and the tainted blood supply, but this was after the initial infection of the male gay community with the Hepatitis B vaccine.

Here is a quote from http://www.originofaids.com/articles/early.htm concerning the origin of AIDS:

According to scientific records, African chimpanzees were used in the manufacture of the HB vaccines during the early 1970s. Additional documents prove that human HB viruses cultured in vivo in chimpanzees were returned to humans whose infected blood serum was then pooled to develop four different strains of experimental HB vaccine pilot tested between 1970 and 1975 in New York City and central Africa. This HB vaccine theory of HIV zoonosis proposes that endogenous, or more likely exogenous, progenitor viruses were activated when serially transmitted from humans to chimpanzees, then back to humans. Subsequently, pooled blood serum containing HB surface antigen and/or live virions, a milieu ripe for viral recombination, was used to develop the four suspected vaccines administered to New York’s gay population and simultaneously to sub-Saharan Africans. Besides the phylogenetic evidence cited above, epidemiological evidence also supports this HB vaccine theory of HIV/AIDS origination.
    Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. The reason why the Hepatitis B vaccine cause of AIDS is not widely accepted, and covered up, is because of the enormous financial liability that would fall on the US government and Merck.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, I have over the course of many years researched the cause of the AIDS outbreak, and have come to an undeniable conclusion that a Hepatitis B vaccine, which was developed in the early 1970's with the use of African chimpanzees in the process, is the trigger or cause of the AIDS epidemic. What caused me to research this with the literally hundreds if not thousands of hours of my time, was a nephew of mine who died of AIDS in the 90's. He was in his late teens to early 20's when he contracted AIDS as a result of being a male homosexual, and to the day of his death (which was very horrific), he justified his lifestyle to me every time we talked.

Most today do not realize that when the AIDS epidemic first came on the scene in the USA, it was 100% a male homosexual disease. The reason for this in the USA, was the fact that a group of New York city's gay males were given this Hepatitis B vaccine. At that time, male homosexuality was riddled with the Hepatitis B virus as a result of their voracious appetite to have as many sexual partners as possible, so this vaccine was produced to help curb or reduce this devastating disease spread.

This vaccine was not produced (as some conspiratorialist claim) as a means to eliminate homosexuals and blacks. It was developed to combat the Hepatitis B virus. This vaccine was given to the gay men in New York City, and to black Africans from central Africa, and in my mind, the only logical explanation for AIDS starting in the male homosexual USA community, and with black African villagers at basically the same point in time, is this Hepatitis B vaccine.

Also, I'm not sure if many of you remember how blood drives refused to allow blood donation from anyone who had direct or secondary contact with "men having sex with men." Their questionnaires were very detailed in eliminating any person to donate blood who had "men having sex with men," or even if a woman who had sex with a man that had sex with a another man. AIDS spread in the USA from the male homosexual community to the general population. This spread was gradual, but for sure it was caused by the male gay community interacting and having sex with other men who were not 100% homosexual (heterosexual married/single men experimenting with gay men). So the AIDS virus in the USA spread to the general population from the male gay community. Other factors that increased or helped with the spread was also drug addicts with their use of needles, and the tainted blood supply, but this was after the initial infection of the male gay community with the Hepatitis B vaccine.

Here is a quote from http://www.originofaids.com/articles/early.htm concerning the origin of AIDS:

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. The reason why the Hepatitis B vaccine cause of AIDS is not widely accepted, and covered up, is because of the enormous financial liability that would fall on the US government and Merck.
    Ken,

I can't argue against that, and I applaud you for posting this, and if you ever have any information that the US and world public need to know, please post it.