Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1309

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Sure, magnetic forces, inertia. Friction. I don't know the math. I know the hard starts it and it will probably spin for between 30 seconds and 3 minutes tops.

You did day you were creating one that operates indefinitely, like the one in your video.
    ]Sure, magnetic forces, inertia. Friction. I don't know the math. I know the hard starts it and it will probably spin for between 30 seconds and 3 minutes tops.
    Ed, Magnetic forces still does not explain to me the principle of HOW it is working, can you tell me?

PS: I'm not asking you for the math, that would be asking too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ed, Magnetic forces still does not explain to me the principle of HOW it is working, can you tell me?

PS: I'm not asking you for the math, that would be asking too much.
    Nope, you tell me.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Nope, you tell me.
    Ok Ed, with magnets, like poles such as north to north or south to south will repel each other, and north to south poles will attract to each other.

Paragraph 1. He is using 6 lesser strength magnets glued to a CD disk, and all are either north pole up or south pole up, and the stronger neodymium magnet on the top is facing the same like pole as the bottom magnets faced up, and is placed and glued on a small wire for spring action to make and break the magnetic field like a pulse which keeps it spinning by like poles repelling.

Paragraph 2. Now, if these bottom magnets on the CD is glued on north south north south or vice versa, and a coil of laminated copper wire is wound together like a stator winding as in this next video below, also using a magnetic sensor on the other half of the electrical cycle as this next video is doing, then Lens law is overcome by pulsed current flow, and will keep operating until the electrical circuit is broken, or it is stopped by hand or external force.

Now watch this video below to understand paragraph 2 above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnPjY2HIKtA

Or here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnPjY2HIKtA

Ok Ed, with magnets, like poles such as north to north or south to south will repel each other, and north to south poles will attract to each other.

Paragraph 1. He is using 6 lesser strength magnets glued to a CD disk, and all are either north pole up or south pole up, and the stronger neodymium magnet on the top is facing the same like pole as the bottom magnets faced up, and is placed and glued on a small wire for spring action to make and break the magnetic field like a pulse which keeps it spinning by like poles repelling.

Paragraph 2. Now, if these bottom magnets on the CD is glued on north south north south or vice versa, and a coil of laminated copper wire is wound together like a stator winding as in this next video below, also using a magnetic sensor on the other half of the electrical cycle as this next video is doing, then Lens law is overcome by pulsed current flow, and will keep operating until the electrical circuit is broken, or it is stopped by hand or external force.

Now watch this video below to understand paragraph 2 above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnPjY2HIKtA

Or here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnPjY2HIKtA
    So you're saying this Law is broken by these machines.

So you're saying this Law is broken by these machines.
    No, I'm saying it is overcome as Lens law no longer applies when current is flowing as in these last 2 videos.

No, I'm saying it is overcome as Lens law no longer applies when current is flowing as in these last 2 videos.
    And by over coming it, they remain in motion with no extra energy added to them for how long? Let's go with minutes as our unit of time.

And by over coming it, they remain in motion with no extra energy added to them for how long? Let's go with minutes as our unit of time.
    Well Ed, how long will an electric motor operate? And do you even understand my last post above, if you do, could you please paraphrase in your own words what I mean above, Yes or no?

Well Ed, how long will an electric motor operate? And do you even understand my last post above, if you do, could you please paraphrase in your own words what I mean above, Yes or no?
    Yeah. It creates it's own electic power and stops when the parts wear out, overcoming a law you can't spell.

Smile

Yeah. It creates it's own electic power and stops when the parts wear out, overcoming a law you can't spell.
    And what law is it that I can't spell, and it seems to me that you don't know any of these laws, or you would have explained the first video huh?

And what law is it that I can't spell, and it seems to me that you don't know any of these laws, or you would have explained the first video huh?
    Lenz. I didn't know it, but I'm also not making the claim that I can overcome it.

Smile

Oui. Lenz. I didn't know it, but I'm also not making the claim that I can overcome it.
    Ed, please forgive me if I laugh, because you don't understand it.

Lens law has to do with magnets and how they operate with relation to each other, however, when a magnetic pulse current is involved, then Lens law is no longer applicable.

Ed, please forgive me if I laugh, because you don't understand it.

Lens law has to do with magnets and how they operate with relation to each other, however, when a magnetic pulse current is involved, then Lens law is no longer applicable.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenz's_law

That one?

Yes, I was just going to give you this address, and if one electromagnetic force is slightly weaker and pulling, and the other is stronger and pushing as with timed magnetic pulses in the last 2 videos, then both forces of Lens law(as in opposing electromagnetic forces) is overcome as in timed pulsed motors, ever heard of them?

Yes, I was just going to give you this address, and if one electromagnetic force is slightly weaker and pulling, and the other is stronger and pushing as with timed magnetic pulses in the last 2 videos, then both forces of Lens law(as in opposing electromagnetic forces) is overcome as in timed pulsed motors, ever heard of them?
    Eliyah, you're too smart for me to follow. Have a good weekend.

Eliyah, you're too smart for me to follow. Have a good weekend.
    No, I'm not too smart, maybe I did not explain it better in simple terms. Have a good weekend Edmund,