Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1155

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

Warning!

If people get EBT( food benefits) the Gov. shutdown may affect it, if Trump let's this go on, he will be a one term President, because the next election is in one year, and when it comes to things of food people have long term memories, because their children are affected.

Warning!

If people get EBT( food benefits) the Gov. shutdown may affect it, if Trump let's this go on, he will be a one term President, because the next election is in one year, and when it comes to things of food people have long term memories, because their children are affected.
    More than 38 million people are on food stamps. The government shutdown could hit them hard.

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/7/1817219...ap-food-stamps

And not to mention all Government employees not getting a paycheck, and those getting a tax refund, Trump will regret this in the 2020 election that he had not done this.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Eliyah, you're too smart for me to follow. Have a good weekend.
    Allo mon amie, parler vous Francais? Oui, oui? Bonne fin de semain.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Allo mon amie, parler vous Francais? Oui, oui? Bonne fin de semain.
    Oh? I don't but my spell check does.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Oh? I don't but my spell check does.
    Ed,

I thought maybe you did, because I saw the word "Oui" meaning "Yes" pronounced "Wey" in one of your posts BEFORE you corrected it.

My wife and I do speak French, she is originally from Canada, however, her Great Grandfather was originally from the US State of Tenn. he was a full blooded native American Indian, and he went into Canada during the US civil war.

Marco Rubio's Zionist Treason.

Marco Rubio's Zionist Treason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGTTog0D4h0

Congress Is Now 3 Times More Jewish Than United States As A Whole.

Congress Is Now 3 Times More Jewish Than United States As A Whole.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Cong...ie7&gws_rd=ssl

Chuck Schumer "What does it mean to be Jewish?" AIPAC agents of a foreign power

Chuck Schumer "What does it mean to be Jewish?" AIPAC agents of a foreign power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYXHpbgr-ys

Remember Chuck Charles Schumer? He was a part of covering up the Waco incident with David Korresh.

Magnetic propulsion aircraft.

This device below shows how a magnetic propulsion aircraft makes gravity "idle or inoperable" and you can see it turn or rotate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g30fydRo_AM

Zionists Banksta's Paradise feat. Donald Trump

Zionists Banksta's Paradise feat. Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW4CvC5IaFI

It's called "the system" you scratch my back, I scratch your back, you choose whom I tell you to choose, you lose when I tell you to lose, and you win when I tell you to win, or else you're not in the click of hicks.

Thumbs up Judge Not Lest You Be Judged!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I see that you yourself are not going to honor my request that you do not use Lo Ammi to post anti-Jewish and anti-Israel messages on this forum.

I understand that you do not view yourself as being anti-Jewish through your opposition to Jewish Zionism. I just have to ask, EliYah, who made you a judge over what the Jews do or do not due? Consider these words of Messiah Yahushua:

John 12:47-48
    47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
    48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

My Messiah Yahushua shall judge the Jews who have rejected HIM, and Messiah Yahushua does not need anyone like you to judge the Jews before the last Day.

According to the Gospel of the Tzaddikim, you yourself are no better than they. So, why seek to enter into judgment with anyone before the time of judgment? The disbelieving Jews are beloved for the sake of the Fathers, and in my humble opinion, you should remember that blessing concerning them. Alter you thinking, EliYah!

Thanking you in advance should you do so, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

I see that you yourself are not going to honor my request that you do not use Lo Ammi to post anti-Jewish and anti-Israel messages on this forum.

I understand that you do not view yourself as being anti-Jewish through your opposition to Jewish Zionism. I just have to ask, EliYah, who made you a judge over what the Jews do or do not due? Consider these words of Messiah Yahushua:

47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
    48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

My Messiah Yahushua shall judge the Jews who have rejected HIM, and Messiah Yahushua does not need anyone like you to judge the Jews before the last Day.

According to the Gospel of the Tzaddikim, you yourself are no better than they. So, why seek to enter into judgment with anyone before the time of judgment? The disbelieving Jews are beloved for the sake of the Fathers, and in my humble opinion, you should remember that blessing concerning them. Alter you thinking, EliYah!

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

This is NOT about judging anyone, it is about exposing lies, and revealing the truth in this world, which is something that you turn blind eyes to.

And Spying, how about answering this question instead of running from it.

Do the Jews still need to come to the N.T. Messiah for salvation or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

According to the Gospel of the Tzaddikim, you yourself are no better than they.
    And where did I say that, I was better or worse than anyone, and why do you judge another while at the same time pretending to be judgeless?

The disbelieving Jews are beloved for the sake of the Fathers, and in my humble opinion, you should remember that blessing concerning them. Alter you thinking, EliYah!
    And the same verse where you get this from also says this.

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. Romans 11:28, and you and they had better remember these Messiah Yah's words below too, and REPENT.

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27, and those who do NOT have and denieth Messiah the Son, they have not the Father either 1 John 2:23, and believe me, this is one scriptural argument that you don't want to get into with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    This device below shows how a magnetic propulsion aircraft makes gravity "idle or inoperable" and you can see it turn or rotate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g30fydRo_AM
    Here below is a video of a perfectly crafted solar motor working on this same principle.

Мендосинский мотор. Изготовление во всех подробностях

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mER...a352erk0h00410