Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 901

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,972

    The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

    Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee: Exodus 34:12-15.

    So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. Ezekiel 33:7-9

    Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. Matthew 25:13; Mark 13:33; Luke 21:36

    But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. Matthew 12:36-37

    More to come....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee: Exodus 34:12-15.

    So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. Ezekiel 33:7-9

    Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. Matthew 25:13; Mark 13:33; Luke 21:36

    But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. Matthew 12:36-37More to come....
    In the I.P.C.( Intelligence Profiling Community) one is taught to find the source documents to absolutely prove beyond a doubt the true facts of an issue whether past or present.

    I don't think people fully realize the true significance and seriousness of what President Roosevelt did in his proclamations back in the 1930s, he pledged every US citizen as DEBT, thus putting every person born as a money trust object to the POPE OF ROME, and at the same time, every US President while in office, is an absolute dictator, and this is not all Roosevelt did either, and we show the source documents to all.

    http://americathebattlefield.blogspo...ency-rule.html

    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...owers+act+1934

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra8uP7ft8S0

    Here below is ONLY a couple of Roosevelt's proclamations.

    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=proclamation+2040

    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=proclamation+2039

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nSgMWW-808

    I will show later what Roosevelt was connected to, however, I suggest everyone read the above, and watch the above, because it affects everyone in this age. I tell you a truth, if YAHWEH'S people don't stop practicing APATHY, and speak out, as we are commanded to do, the US will develop into a fascis dictatorship that will be fierce, and it will make Hitler look like a schoolboy by comparison.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,174

    I'm torn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    In the I.P.C.( Intelligence Profiling Community) one is taught to find the source documents to absolutely prove beyond a doubt the true facts of an issue whether past or present.

    I don't think people fully realize the true significance and seriousness of what President Roosevelt did in his proclamations back in the 1930s, he pledged every US citizen as DEBT, thus putting every person born as a money trust object to the POPE OF ROME, and at the same time, every US President while in office, is an absolute dictator, and this is not all Roosevelt did either, and we show the source documents to all.

    http://americathebattlefield.blogspo...ency-rule.html

    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...owers+act+1934

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra8uP7ft8S0

    Here below is ONLY a couple of Roosevelt's proclamations.

    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=proclamation+2040

    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=proclamation+2039

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nSgMWW-808

    I will show later what Roosevelt was connected to, however, I suggest everyone read the above, and watch the above, because it affects everyone in this age. I tell you a truth, if YAHWEH'S people don't stop practicing APATHY, and speak out, as we are commanded to do, the US will develop into a fascis dictatorship that will be fierce, and it will make Hitler look like a schoolboy by comparison.
    Shalom Eliyahu C, I want to let you know that I respect and appreciate your zeal in this very important topic. We know that evil and discourse is the fate of Satan's realm, yet, Elohim has allowed for these things to take place. I'm sort of torn concerning these issues, as it can be proven that "apathy" can bring about events which can destroy and tear down freedom, just as "apathy" to finances can cause debt and extended retirement dates. I see that just as some will devote their time and hearts to their earthly wealth, so also many will devote their time and hearts to battling government, and the evil that has been produced by it. And there is always a time and place for everything. Paul "appealed" to Caesar, and exercised his given RIGHTS as a Roman citizen, and he used those rights not necessarily for his protection and saftey (which it did produce temporarily), but he did his appeal so that the Gospel could also be spoken in Rome:

    (Acts 23:11) And the night following Yahweh stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of Me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at Rome.

    (Rom 1:15) So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

    So that is how I sort of look at it. If we can get involved with the realm of government and politics, so as to facilitate the Preaching of the Gospel, then I am ALL IN, but if my involvement is there just for my protection and self gain, then I may not be as involved...a little apathetic maybe, but not totally.

    Consider that the 1st Witness KNEW their fate, and what would happen to them, does the 2nd Witness ALSO know their fate? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

    P.S. Eliyahu C, I am not telling you to give up your witness and warning about the direction our country is going, but it MAY end up having to go that way for the fulfillment of Scripture (Matt 24:12).

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,972
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu C, I want to let you know that I respect and appreciate your zeal in this very important topic. We know that evil and discourse is the fate of Satan's realm, yet, Elohim has allowed for these things to take place. I'm sort of torn concerning these issues, as it can be proven that "apathy" can bring about events which can destroy and tear down freedom, just as "apathy" to finances can cause debt and extended retirement dates. I see that just as some will devote their time and hearts to their earthly wealth, so also many will devote their time and hearts to battling government, and the evil that has been produced by it. And there is always a time and place for everything. Paul "appealed" to Caesar, and exercised his given RIGHTS as a Roman citizen, and he used those rights not necessarily for his protection and saftey (which it did produce temporarily), but he did his appeal so that the Gospel could also be spoken in Rome:

    (Acts 23:11) And the night following Yahweh stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of Me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at Rome.

    (Rom 1:15) So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

    So that is how I sort of look at it. If we can get involved with the realm of government and politics, so as to facilitate the Preaching of the Gospel, then I am ALL IN, but if my involvement is there just for my protection and self gain, then I may not be as involved...a little apathetic maybe, but not totally.

    Consider that the 1st Witness KNEW their fate, and what would happen to them, does the 2nd Witness ALSO know their fate? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

    P.S. Eliyahu C, I am not telling you to give up your witness and warning about the direction our country is going, but it MAY end up having to go that way for the fulfillment of Scripture (Matt 24:12).
    Well, this is NOT about battling the Gov, and its not about personal gain or personal protection either, and truthfully, I don't really worry about these things either.

    Questions: Can anyone of YAHWEH ELOHIM, partake of both the table of the devil, and the table of Messiah too? Can a person who is deceived of the devil inherit eternal life?

    This is how serious this is my friend, and before a problem can be solved, people must first know the cause. And I can see, this task is not going to be easy, however, it must be done, or the second witness will have no future or fate, and the ALL MIGHTY YAH will not let this happen.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,972
    Roosevelt was a 33rd degree freemason, and he was a Roman C. Knight of Columbus also.

    http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...smasonspt2.htm

    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...ts+of+columbus

    Who was his "god"? Let's let Albert Pike himself tell us....quote " "To you, Sovereign Grand Instructors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: 'the Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the LUCIFERIAN Doctrine. If Lucifer were not god, would Adonay (Jesus)... calumniate (spread false and harmful statements about) him?...Yes Lucifer is God..."(Albert Pike, A.C. De La Rive, La Femme et l'Enfant dans la Franc-Maqonnene Universelle, page 588.)

    Here below you can read every proclamation of Roosevelt.

    http://www.fdrlibrary.marist.edu/arc...dingaid&id=507

    Now, you may ask: What does all this have to do with me? Do you like being tied to the hip of the R.C. Pope, and doing his bidding?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,174

    What is the course of action we need or have to take?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Roosevelt was a 33rd degree freemason, and he was a Roman C. Knight of Columbus also.

    http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...smasonspt2.htm

    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...ts+of+columbus

    Who was his "god"? Let's let Albert Pike himself tell us....quote " "To you, Sovereign Grand Instructors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: 'the Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the LUCIFERIAN Doctrine. If Lucifer were not god, would Adonay (Jesus)... calumniate (spread false and harmful statements about) him?...Yes Lucifer is God..."(Albert Pike, A.C. De La Rive, La Femme et l'Enfant dans la Franc-Maqonnene Universelle, page 588.)

    Here below you can read every proclamation of Roosevelt.

    http://www.fdrlibrary.marist.edu/arc...dingaid&id=507

    Now, you may ask: What does all this have to do with me? Do you like being tied to the hip of the R.C. Pope, and doing his bidding?
    Shalom Eliyahu C, you know I have acquired a deeper and fonder respect for you here recently, and I will not just ignore your "insight" or "knowledge." But I would like for you to explain to me in a reasonable fashion, what is it that you are asking of me to do...what is the course of action we need or have to take here? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,972
    The "trading with the enemy act" and "the banking relief act" is two of the most damdable acts that was passed INTO LAW in the 1930s, this made every US, Britian, Canada, Aust., Israel, and a host of other countries citizens enemy combatants, and made them by contract LAW, a debt slave in money trust, and so every person is traded as cattle or sheep.

    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...+the+enemy+act

    http://www.apfn.org/apfn/1933.htm

    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...ing+relief+act

    This reminds me of what MESSIAH said... Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. John 8:34.

    And Paul....Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? Romans 6:16.

    YAHWEH sent me to Washington D.C. in 2009, and yes, it was just after Obama's selection as President, and make no mistake, now they know for certain, that YAHWEH ALL MIGHTY knows of what they have done, and are doing, and some unbelievable things happened to me while I was there.

    How would you like to get out from under this, with YAHWEHS help, and at the same time, become your own trust fund manager, and become very wealthy? The wealth is only a bi-product of becoming free of this bondage.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,174

    Jericho's Wall

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    The "trading with the enemy act" and "the banking relief act" is two of the most damdable acts that was passed INTO LAW in the 1930s, this made every US, Britian, Canada, Aust., Israel, and a host of other countries citizens enemy combatants, and made them by contract LAW, a debt slave in money trust, and so every person is traded as cattle or sheep.

    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...+the+enemy+act

    http://www.apfn.org/apfn/1933.htm

    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...ing+relief+act

    This reminds me of what MESSIAH said... Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. John 8:34.

    And Paul....Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? Romans 6:16.

    YAHWEH sent me to Washington D.C. in 2009, and yes, it was just after Obama's selection as President, and make no mistake, now they know for certain, that YAHWEH ALL MIGHTY knows of what they have done, and are doing, and some unbelievable things happened to me while I was there.

    How would you like to get out from under this, with YAHWEHS help, and at the same time, become your own trust fund manager, and become very wealthy? The wealth is only a bi-product of becoming free of this bondage.
    Shalom Eliyahu C, this world has a WALL of deception around it, and all sorts of religions/organizations/orders/philosophies/ways of governing/ect. have built their houses into it, and for me to become an expert in all of the various systems out there would be an undertaking I would shy away from. I am convinced that the blowing of the Trumpet concerning the One True Gospel will cause the collapse of ALL of those deceived houses. Do you really think I need to become an expert in being a trust fund manager? Like I said Eliyahu C, I am very receptive to what you have to say, but please, make your words very precise and to the point so as to not make this like the cause of "endless genealogies" (1 Tim 1:4). So you have my ear for the time being. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,972
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu C, you know I have acquired a deeper and fonder respect for you here recently, and I will not just ignore your "insight" or "knowledge." But I would like for you to explain to me in a reasonable fashion, what is it that you are asking of me to do...what is the course of action we need or have to take here? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    And I have "acquired a deeper and fonder respect for you and A.B. here recently, and I will not just ignore your "insight" or "knowledge." either, I love YAHWEH'S people, and I don't like to know they are in bondage, even if YAHWEH'S people have become to love their bondage, and they don't know they are in bondage, but YAHWEH does know.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,972
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu C, this world has a WALL of deception around it, and all sorts of religions/organizations/orders/philosophies/ways of governing/ect. have built their houses into it, and for me to become an expert in all of the various systems out there would be an undertaking I would shy away from. I am convinced that the blowing of the Trumpet concerning the One True Gospel will cause the collapse of ALL of those deceived houses. Does Messiah save from sin, or does He save in sin? Do you really think I need to become an expert in being a trust fund manager? Do you like having your name, which is yourself, traded and connected to every debacery other men can use it for? Well it is, whether you know about it or not. Like I said Eliyahu C, I am very receptive to what you have to say, but please, make your words very precise and to the point so as to not make this like the cause of "endless genealogies" (1 Tim 1:4). So you have my ear for the time being. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    This is NOT about "endless genealogies" (1 Tim 1:4), because in your own patience, possess you your own soul. And I'm sorry, because there is not a fix all answer here yet, but with YAHWEHS help, each person will have to do this.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,174

    Don'g get me wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    This is NOT about "endless genealogies" (1 Tim 1:4), because in your own patience, possess you your own soul. And I'm sorry, because there is not a fix all answer here yet, but with YAHWEHS help, each person will have to do this.
    Shalom Eliyahu C, the "endless genealogies" may not have been a precise example, but those of Paul's day really thought it was very important to look into those things, and Paul just felt their time could be better spent on what faith teaches. Please connect becoming a trust manager, to my faith, and I will be more than happy to adjust for those who deceitfully try to trade my name. Having our names evil spoken of is par for the course with Believers (Matt 10:25). What is it that I should do? What course of action are you wanting me to take? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,972
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu C, the "endless genealogies" may not have been a precise example, but those of Paul's day really thought it was very important to look into those things, and Paul just felt their time could be better spent on what faith teaches. Please connect becoming a trust manager, to my faith, and I will be more than happy to adjust for those who deceitfully try to trade my name. Having our names evil spoken of is par for the course with Believers (Matt 10:25). What is it that I should do? What course of action are you wanting me to take? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    This has nothing to do with being an expert in trust managing. You honestly don't see nor understand what thee above did to every person under these laws do you?

    Well, let me try to get you to understand this. He enacted contract-ie- covenant laws of every person born, and this is forbidden by YAHWEH, not only in YAWEHS laws, but also is forbidden in the N.T. as well, and people are NOT even aware of this. Do you understand this much? You cannot make a covenant with YAHWEH and the devil too. You don't want to willfully break YAHWEHS covenant do you?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,174

    I'm sorry, I just don't understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    This has nothing to do with being an expert in trust managing. You honestly don't see nor understand what thee above did to every person under these laws do you?

    Well, let me try to get you to understand this. He enacted contract-ie- covenant laws of every person born, and this is forbidden by YAHWEH, not only in YAWEHS laws, but also is forbidden in the N.T. as well, and people are NOT even aware of this. Do you understand this much? You cannot make a covenant with YAHWEH and the devil too. You don't want to willfully break YAHWEHS covenant do you?
    Shalom Eliyahu C, I guess I do not see it. Are you saying I cannot have any contracts with a contractor, bank, loan co, merchant store, online entity, insurances, Social Security, or even the marriage with my wife, as that would be having a covenant with the devil? She wouldn't like to hear that. Please explain how those covenants/contracts are different from the one that you are opposing? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,972
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu C, I guess I do not see it. Are you saying I cannot have any contracts with a contractor, bank, loan co, merchant store, online entity, insurances, Social Security, or even the marriage with my wife, as that would be having a covenant with the devil? She wouldn't like to hear that. Please explain how those covenants/contracts are different from the one that you are opposing? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Only the covenants prescribed in YAHWEH'S laws. But can a child of YAHWEH make a covenant with the devil and willfully sin? These laws made every person a slave to sin, and this is forbidden.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,174

    Can you explain further?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Only the covenants prescribed in YAHWEH'S laws. But can a child of YAHWEH make a covenant with the devil and willfully sin? These laws made every person a slave to sin, and this is forbidden.
    Shalom Eliyahu C, ok, so you are telling me that I have made a covenant with the devil and willfully sinned by not rebelling against my government somehow? What course of action do you suggest I take in breaking this covenant with the devil and stopping my willful sin? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •