Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

So if there is "no pleasure" in sacrifice, why sacrifice Messiah?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; Hebrews 10:5-8.

Now why would Ken and Spying insist on others doing this?
    Shalom Eliyahu, how is it that the Law requires a Passover lamb to be offered on the 14th day of the 1st month, but then Yeshua was called The Lamb of Elohim, and OUR Passover, and was offered on the 14th day of the 1st month. And how is it that the bodies of those animals whose blood is brought into the holy place, that their bodies are BURNED outside the camp, therefore, Yeshua ALSO, that He might sanctify the people, suffered and had His blood shed OUTSIDE the gate. Do you not really see any fulfillment or correlation between those sacrifices which the Law demanded versus the Sacrifice of Yeshua? And as far as you are concerned, there would be NO righteousness for Sacrificing Yeshua, even if it was according to the Spiritual Fulfillment of the Law?? Interesting?? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

And Ed, I hope one day that you too can get to know Messiah too.
    Me too, then I could never ask an honest question again.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Thumbs down The Prophets Of Baal!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahuahua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

In your post #655 on page 44 of this thread, you wrote this to me:

"Spying,

Is it possible that the EliYah who is to come has not the desire and ability to answer non-believers?
    I have NEVER wrote nor said that, I'm the Eliyah to come, and you have referred to me as this more than once, and evidently you must think so."

I absolutely do not believe that you are the EliYah who is to come. You may perhaps be a prophet, but you definitely are not a part of the end time EliYah ministry fulfilled by the true Body of the restored YAHWEH ELOHIM, My Messiah Yahushua.

Right now, I, in my humble opinion, view both you and Lucy as prophets of Baal because of your refusal to admit that you did through your sin lift up or crucify Our Messiah Yahushua.

Neither of you have explained how the sacrifice of Messiah Yahushua benefits either you or mankind knowing full well that YAHWEH ELOHIM has amply proclaimed through the Prophets that HE does not delight in sacrifice.

You both believe that Messiah Yahushua sacrificed HIMSELF. For what purpose? YAHWEH does not delight in sacrifice. How is it then that your belief in self sacrifice means anything at all?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahuahua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

In your post #655 on page 44 of this thread, you wrote this to me:

"Spying,

I have NEVER wrote nor said that, I'm the Eliyah to come, and you have referred to me as this more than once, and evidently you must think so."

I absolutely do not believe that you are the EliYah who is to come. You may perhaps be a prophet, but you definitely are not a part of the end time EliYah ministry fulfilled by the true Body of the restored YAHWEH ELOHIM, My Messiah Yahushua.

Right now, I, in my humble opinion, view both you and Lucy as prophets of Baal because of your refusal to admit that you did through your sin lift up or crucify Our Messiah Yahushua.

Neither of you have explained how the sacrifice of Messiah Yahushua benefits either you or mankind knowing full well that YAHWEH ELOHIM has amply proclaimed through the Prophets that HE does not delight in sacrifice.

You both believe that Messiah Yahushua sacrificed HIMSELF. For what purpose? YAHWEH does not delight in sacrifice. How is it then that your belief in self sacrifice means anything at all?

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Why do you accuse me of the very thing that you are? You pretend to pronounce a blessing on someone like Baalim did, and then try to find a way to justify your curses.

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
    Hebrews 1:2-3.

when he had by himself/G1438 purged our sins.

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? Hebrews 9:14.

who through the eternal Spirit offered himself/G1438 without spot to God.

Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: Galatians 1:4.

Who gave himself/G1438 for our sins.

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for ours an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. Ephesians 5:2.

and hath given himself/G1438 for ours an offering and a sacrifice to God.

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 1 Peter 2:24.

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree.

So, tell us Spying, did Messiah bare your sins in His own body on the tree, and how did you and Ken walk into the most Holy Place in Heaven without Messiah the High Priest doing it for you in your stead?

Spying is probably thinking: Oh I can't answer that on the grounds that I would have to admit to the truth, so I will ignore the question like a good little Pharisee that I claim to be.

Dead Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Me too, then I could never ask an honest question again.
    Ed, your already dead Matthew 8:22; Luke 9:60, so you can't ask an honest question either way.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, how is it that the Law requires a Passover lamb to be offered on the 14th day of the 1st month, but then Yeshua was called The Lamb of Elohim, and OUR Passover, and was offered on the 14th day of the 1st month. And how is it that the bodies of those animals whose blood is brought into the holy place, that their bodies are BURNED outside the camp, therefore, Yeshua ALSO, that He might sanctify the people, suffered and had His blood shed OUTSIDE the gate. Do you not really see any fulfillment or correlation between those sacrifices which the Law demanded versus the Sacrifice of Yeshua? And as far as you are concerned, there would be NO righteousness for Sacrificing Yeshua, even if it was according to the Spiritual Fulfillment of the Law?? Interesting?? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken,

I don't deny nor contradict that Messiah is my Passover Sacrifice, and I do not deny or contradict that Messiah is also my High Priest that bare my own sins in His own Body on the tree as you and Spying deny and contradict, see the scriptures above.

Ed, your already dead Matthew 8:22; Luke 9:60, so you can't ask an honest question either way.
    You're the reason why religion sucks. Mr. So much better than everyone.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    You're the reason why religion sucks. Mr. So much better than everyone.
    Well Ed, where did I write or say that, I was so much better than everyone, and is this not you saying this?

Spying, I'm still waiting for an answer to this question below.

Also Spying,

Why is it that your more interested in a false quote than someone who fabricates a false accusation, and what is the difference between them?

Catholic Confidential | Deplorable Jesuit Secrets Revealed!

Catholic Confidential | Deplorable Jesuit Secrets Revealed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypRb8Z3dMRs

Church Corporations: Sacrificing Integrity for Money!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQkcEqHSiiQ

Is this above why most religious will not speak against injustices? They have given their authority to Ceaser.

Eliyahu, GREAT!

Ken,

I don't deny nor contradict that Messiah is my Passover Sacrifice, and I do not deny or contradict that Messiah is also my High Priest that bare my own sins in His own Body on the tree as you and Spying deny and contradict, see the scriptures above.
    Shalom Eliyahu, great, then why don't you tell us how and why you sacrificed Yeshua as YOUR Passover. Did you by any chance LIFT Him upon the Cross? Please let us know. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. I fully admit that MY sins weighed heavily upon Messiah in His suffering and death, so my beliefs do not contradict the Scriptures, as you try to insinuate.

P.S.S. Why won't you admit that Yeshua had to suffer and die under the weight of YOUR sins. Did He not BARE YOUR sins in His own Body on the Tree?
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, great, then why don't you tell us how and why you sacrificed Yeshua as YOUR Passover. Did you by any chance LIFT Him upon the Cross? Please let us know. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. I fully admit that MY sins weighed heavily upon Messiah in His suffering and death, so my beliefs do not contradict the Scriptures, as you try to insinuate.

P.S.S. Why won't you admit that Yeshua had to suffer and die under the weight of YOUR sins. Did He not BARE YOUR sins in His own Body on the Tree?
    Well Ken,

Messiah laid down His own Life for me, and not only for me, and yes He bare or offered up my own sins in His Own Body on the tree, and He is and was the ONLY one High Priest that was worthy to enter into the Most Holy Place in Heaven for me, and He intercedes on my behalf.

Thumbs up Giving The Teacher (My Messiah Yahushua) Opportunity To Teach!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You asserted this and questioned this to me:

"So, tell us Spying, did Messiah bare your sins in His own body on the tree, and how did you and Ken walk into the most Holy Place in Heaven without Messiah the High Priest doing it for you in your stead?

Spying is probably thinking: Oh I can't answer that on the grounds that I would have to admit to the truth, so I will ignore the question like a good little Pharisee that I claim to be."

I am a Pharisee because My Messiah Yahushua is a Pharisee. As far as I am concerned, this is beyond debate.

For the most part, EliYah, I do not directly answer questions rendered to me because I am hoping that you yourself will receive the answer directly from My Messiah Yahushua. Do you hear HIS voice and does HE speak directly to you through HIS Good Spirit? It is only in this hearing that we can become Brothers!

Thanking you in advance for your reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs up YAHWEH'S Concept Of Sacrifice!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

The Jews of physical Temple days had several different ideas concerning the nature and purpose of animal sacrifice. One of those ideas actually was the substitutional system which was adopted by Christianity in seeking to explain the sacrifice of Messiah Yahushua. The substitutional Jewish believers thought that their sins were transferred to the sacrificial animal through the laying on of their hands while the animal was being slaughtered. With this transfer of sin, the animal died in the place of the sinner, and now the sinner can depart from the sacrifice imagining that he or she is square with YAHWEH ELOHIM because the animal died in the place of the sinner and paid the penalty for the committed sin.

YAHWEH ELOHIM hated the above substitutional model. I myself view substitutionalism as Baalism. The true concept of sacrifice accepted by YAHWEH ELOHIM was one of identification. YAHWEH desired that the person responsible for offering the sacrifice should rightly identify with their sacrifice and realize that he or she is becoming one with the sacrifice through the laying on of hands. YAHWEH desired that the sinner would understand that when the animal died, this death was also justly the death of the sinner. YAHWEH desired that the person leaving the sacrifice would rightly understand that he or she was no longer a slave to the sin for which a sacrifice was required. That person, the sinner, properly died when the animal was killed.

If you yourself were YAHWEH ELOHIM, which concept of sacrifice above would you approve and accept?

Sincerely, Latuwr