Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    dont these posters live the divine REALITY of John 10 v 10?
    that is the ?

this verse is a disciples TESTIMONY on how they have overcome satan.

look at satan who is very active within the lives of these religious people.
    why?

where is their freedom?
    they have none.

years and years of study and lip service yet remain locked and loaded into bondage.
    Lucy,

IF and I say if YOU had overcome satan, you would NOT have posted a filthy mouth person on this thread twice, and Spying having to remove it would you?

Also, now why are you following me to yet another one of my threads wanting to accuse and argue??

Smile Why follow me and accuse??

Why follow me and accuse?? Could it be this below?

Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Messiah. 1 Peter 3:16.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our Elohim, and the power of his Messiah: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our Elohim day and night. Revelation 12:9-10.

when do they escape

dont these posters live the divine REALITY of John 10 v 10?
    that is the ?

this verse is a disciples TESTIMONY on how they have overcome satan.

look at satan who is very active within the lives of these religious people.
    why?

where is their freedom?
    they have none.

years and years of study and lip service yet remain locked and loaded into bondage.
    never............

unless THE SAVIOUR calls them out from BABYLON The WHORE AND REMOVES their church beliefs.
    REMEMBER YESHUA IS ON THE OUTSIDE KNOCKING, saul/paul and the OT lord, [ the gang] are inside preaching the CULT of christlessness.
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Smile

Lucy,

IF and I say if YOU had overcome satan, you would NOT have posted a filthy mouth person on this thread twice, and Spying having to remove it would you?

Also, now why are you following me to yet another one of my threads wanting to accuse and argue??

Please answer this Lucy?

Smile

never............

unless THE SAVIOUR calls them out from BABYLON The WHORE AND REMOVES their church beliefs.
    REMEMBER YESHUA IS ON THE OUTSIDE KNOCKING, saul/paul and the OT lord, [ the gang] are inside preaching the CULT of christlessness.
    Lucy,

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Rev.2:20-21.

Who here is really teaching the internet WHORE of Babylon's teachings of every jon doe, and posting their teachings on this forum??

their testimony is death

and not LIFE ABUNDANT JOHN 10 V 1O
    NO

they DONT ''SEE'' L.I.F.E. abundant because of their poverty\lack of spirit.

WHY SO............
    their yokes to religious bondage are too heavy.
    these people are THE HEAVY LADEN.
    notice their continual YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT sins, offered up as their public testimony of LADEN AND BURDENS.

BONDAGE TO THE ANGRY BLOOD GOD OF THE OT AND BONDAGE TO SAUL THE UNAPPOINTED SELF PROFESSOR OF '''MY GOSPEL''

billions are like these people... so few... find eternal life. amen

Smile

Lucy,

Please answer this Lucy?

Really? That's a laugh.

Smile

and not LIFE ABUNDANT JOHN 10 V 1O
    NO

they DONT ''SEE'' L.I.F.E. abundant because of their poverty\lack of spirit.

WHY SO............
    their yokes to religious bondage are too heavy.
    these people are THE HEAVY LADEN.
    notice their continual YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT sins, offered up as their public testimony of LADEN AND BURDENS.

BONDAGE TO THE ANGRY BLOOD GOD OF THE OT AND BONDAGE TO SAUL THE UNAPPOINTED SELF PROFESSOR OF '''MY GOSPEL''

billions are like these people... so few... find eternal life. amen
    Really?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man/or woman to enter into the kingdom of God. Matthew 19:24.

Smile

Really?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man/or woman to enter into the kingdom of God. Matthew 19:24.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man/or woman to enter into the kingdom of God. Mark 10:25.

For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man/or woman to enter into the kingdom of God. Luke 18:25.

Lucy, is this WHY you keep following me on each of my threads, because YOU know, that I have something you have not gotten yet?

Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Messiah. 1 Peter 3:16.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our Elohim, and the power of his Messiah: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our Elohim day and night. Revelation 12:9-10.

Lucy, are you really so blind, that you cannot see, that being an accuser is a trait of the devil?

diabolos From διαβάλλω (G1225)

1.prone to slander, slanderous, accusing falsely

1.a calumniator, false accuser, slanderer,

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1228&t=KJV

(G1225) diaballō

1.to throw over or across, to send over

2.to traduce, calumniate, slander, accuse, defame

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1225&t=KJV

Lucy, are you really so blind, that you cannot see, that you accuse, slander, and falsely accuse someone that you do not know at all, and you let the devil use you, and does this not bother your mind at all??

locked and loaded into religious bondages

if you use your brains and think...WHY? DO THESE PEOPLE continue year in year out to sin?
    why? are they BURDENED AND LADEN with NO sign [reality] of GOING ON INTO PERFECTION... to be holy~~~~~

they talk about the verses, but don't live in the verses they talk about~~~~ they are a product of BURDENS.
    page after page they quote their lives of sin about God and each other.

if they sin against each other, how can they rule and reign in Christ?
    if a criminal came and told you they were born again, wouldn't there by evidence of a CHANGED LIFE .... that comes under the authority /title as .....''WORKMANSHIP OF THE SAVIOUR''

they commit crimes against each other.
    would you have a criminal tell you how to think??????

where would this come from.?
    the crimes against humanity the OT gods displayed
    the crimes of saul /paul against the gospel and the white-anting of the true gospel by ancient freemasons.

crimes of sin, against each other WITH AN EXCUSE TO MATCH EACH CRIME.
    THATS BONDAGE
    THATS RELIGION
    THATS THE PAULINE GOSPEL IN FULL ARRAY~~~~

Lucy, are you really so blind, that you cannot see, that being an accuser is a trait of the devil?

diabolos From διαβάλλω (G1225)

1.prone to slander, slanderous, accusing falsely

1.a calumniator, false accuser, slanderer,

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1228&t=KJV

(G1225) diaballō

1.to throw over or across, to send over

2.to traduce, calumniate, slander, accuse, defame

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1225&t=KJV

Lucy, are you really so blind, that you cannot see, that you accuse, slander, and falsely accuse someone that you do not know at all, and you let the devil use you, and does this not bother your mind at all??

Tell us Lucy?

Smile

Really?

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man/or woman to enter into the kingdom of God. Mark 10:25.

For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man/or woman to enter into the kingdom of God. Luke 18:25.

Lucy, is this WHY you keep following me on each of my threads, because YOU know, that I have something you have not gotten yet?

Smile

if you use your brains and think...WHY? DO THESE PEOPLE continue year in year out to sin?
    why? are they BURDENED AND LADEN with NO sign [reality] of GOING ON INTO PERFECTION... to be holy~~~~~

they talk about the verses, but don't live in the verses they talk about~~~~ they are a product of BURDENS.
    page after page they quote their lives of sin about God and each other.

if they sin against each other, how can they rule and reign in Christ?
    if a criminal came and told you they were born again, wouldn't there by evidence of a CHANGED LIFE .... that comes under the authority /title as .....''WORKMANSHIP OF THE SAVIOUR''

they commit crimes against each other.
    would you have a criminal tell you how to think??????

where would this come from.?
    the crimes against humanity the OT gods displayed
    the crimes of saul /paul against the gospel and the white-anting of the true gospel by ancient freemasons.

crimes of sin, against each other WITH AN EXCUSE TO MATCH EACH CRIME.
    THATS BONDAGE
    THATS RELIGION
    THATS THE PAULINE GOSPEL IN FULL ARRAY~~~~
    The exact term YESHUA used is still found three times in the New Testament ( Mark 14:36 ; Rom 8:15-16 ; Gal 4:6 ) but elsewhere the Aramaic term Abba is translated by the Greek pater [pathvr].
    I told you Lucy, you quote other people's words using the apostle Paul's writings, and then, you turn around and condemn him in your own words too.

Playing BOTH sides of the fence again huh?

The fruits of lives....

[ we are not talking of the lost here, but of the ''confessed born again religious posters'']

they worship at the feet of their angry OT GOD...
    ALSO
    they worship at the feet of saul/paul.

ANGRY GODS ANGRY SINFULL MURDERERS...

why are these ''teachers'' worst than our selves and our neighbours WITHOUT MORAL ABSOLUTES?
    DO YOU COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY?
    OR
    GO OUT AND COMMIT INHUMAN CRIMES AGAINST YOUR NEIGHBOUR?

NO?
    well why do these people worship these types of deity/teacher? gods and teachers WITHOUT MORALITY~~~

By rightly dividing the word we find....

The Creator God and the Supreme God
    notice Yeshua said....
    For an evil tree bringeth forth not good fruit; neither does a good tree bring forth evil fruit. For every tree is known by his own fruit. Luke 6:43,44a

the OT gods said...
    I am the Lord, and there is none else; I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil...
    Isaiah 45:6,7

I create evil -
    This god is the author of evil

- there must be another God, after the analogy of the good tree producing its good fruit.

In Christ is found a different disposition, one of a simple and pure benevolence - which differs from the Creator.
    In Christ a new God is revealed.

The Creator God is judicial, harsh, and mighty in war.
    The Supreme God is gentle and simply good and excellent.

these poor souls, without a sound mind, cannot equate the 2 as revealed~~~~
    why is this so~~~~~???????~~~~~~

because they remain UNREGENERATED....
    a PRETENDER
    A TARE

this is the only reason for such blindness and unsound thinking~~~~
    criminals
    against holiness~~~~