Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

I already did and she ignored it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

I have been wondering for a month or so now, when and IF anyone was ever going to quote the scriptures above to Lucy, it's a little late, but better than never.
    Shalom Eliyahu, I already did on June 14th (the day after my wife's birthday) and even had additional Scriptures and she ignores them:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...ands#post32971

I had also previously put this to bed with her back on April 30th, and she just continues to not grasp the fact the angels "accompanied" or helped with the disposition of the Law that Yahweh Elohim was giving, not that the angels gave the Law as she misinterprets.

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...ands#post31571

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Smile

Well Ken so you did, and she does ignore the scriptures, and sounds similar to you ignoring the scriptures I gave to you in post #726 too.

the FRUIT of the ''angels'' =

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, I already did on June 14th (the day after my wife's birthday) and even had additional Scriptures and she ignores them:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...ands#post32971

I had also previously put this to bed with her back on April 30th, and she just continues to not grasp the fact the angels "accompanied" or helped with the disposition of the Law that Yahweh Elohim was giving, not that the angels gave the Law as she misinterprets.

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...ands#post31571

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    useless
    how amazing, to have a LAW that was later TERMED USELESS.!!!!
    "If You Follow The Israelite Law, Christ Has Become Useless To You" . FACT
    The Law was Weak and Useless
    Hebrews 7:18-19)

PERHAPS IF ONE FOLLOWS THE LAW OF MOSES TODAY = THEY TOO REMAIN WEAK AND USELESS.
    [that yoke, PETER SAID WAS TO HARD TO BEAR]

WARNING
    THOSE WHO WOULD TRY TO TAKE YOU BACKWARDS INTO CAPTIVITY - ANTICHRIST
    - WHY

"If You Follow The Israelite Law, Christ Has Become Useless To You"
    the greatest deception is = ''the lord god'' - look at the fruits

Lucy,

For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore. Hebrews 7:28.

If the law is useless, then how did it consecrate Messiah a legal High Priest?

ASK
    HAS THE CREATOR OF ALL LIFE ever created anything USELESS?

“The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God”
    ( Hebrews 7:18-19 )

As this passage clearly declares using it in this way is weak, useless and ineffective.

it cannot BE ANY PLAINER THAN THIS
    The Law was set aside when Jesus ushered in the New Covenant because it was useless in bringing a person into perfect fellowship with God
    ( Hebrews 7:11 ).

To draw near to God we must set aside the Law,
    why?
    because the Law strengthens sin in our lives increasing its hold on us instead of bringing us the reconciliation we need.
    Instead we should cling to the better hope by which we have full access to God.

Be warned.
    the law-mongers, will place you back under captivity to imperfection and uselessness.

You are about as confused on what Paul was saying as Lucy is on who gave the Law.

Ken, see inside your post in blue for my answers.

Oh I fully understand your doctrine of works.

Hmm, your words here sounds a lot like Paul described below of those of his day too.

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. Romans 10:3.

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:...Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Romans 3:21-28.

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. Galatians 2:21.

Be sure that you ignore all of these scriptures. http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+the+law&t=KJV

PS: You can thank Spying for all of the mess in combining quotes in that post above.
    Shalom Eliyahu, it is really hard keep trying to address your errors in how you misunderstand Paul. Paul was VERY clear, ONLY the DOERS of the Law are RIGHTEOUS. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    to draw near to God we must set aside the Law
    why?
    because the Law strengthens sin in our lives increasing its hold on us instead of bringing us the reconciliation we need.
    Instead we should cling to the better hope by which we have full access to God.
    Lucy,

How can one draw near to God, if they are disobeying Him?

Lucy,

But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins/transgressions of law have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. Isaiah 59:2.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, it is really hard keep trying to address your errors in how you misunderstand Paul. Paul was VERY clear, ONLY the DOERS of the Law are RIGHTEOUS. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Yea right Ken, you play your ignoring scriptures game like your Pharisee master Spying.

Weak and useless because of the infirmity of flesh, but NOT According to the Spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    useless
    how amazing, to have a LAW that was later TERMED USELESS.!!!!
    "If You Follow The Israelite Law, Christ Has Become Useless To You" . FACT

Hebrews 7:18-19)

PERHAPS IF ONE FOLLOWS THE LAW OF MOSES TODAY = THEY TOO REMAIN WEAK AND USELESS.
    [that yoke, PETER SAID WAS TO HARD TO BEAR]

WARNING
    THOSE WHO WOULD TRY TO TAKE YOU BACKWARDS INTO CAPTIVITY - ANTICHRIST
    - WHY

"If You Follow The Israelite Law, Christ Has Become Useless To You"
    Lucy, the Law was weak and useless because of our weak flesh:

Rom 8:3 For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, Elohim did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh,

Elohim sent His Son as a sin offering to condemn sin in the flesh, and to allow those of us who can LIVE and BELIEVE according to the Spiritual side of the Law, FULFILL what the Law REQUIRED of us (we did Sacrifice Yeshua by sinning):

Rom 8:4 so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled BY us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

You see Lucy, just about everything Spying and I "tell" you, is totally ignored by you, and you miss out on True Spiritual Understanding. Messiah says that not one jot or tittle will pass from the Law TILL all is fulfilled, and there is a whole lot in the Law that still will be fulfilled. Yeshua's return, the Seventh Day Sabbath, the Eighth Great Day, Pentecost, and even The Jubilee to name a few requirements from the Law that YET are to be fulfilled. Ken

Ken,

Who's sins did Messiah condemn in His flesh, His own or our sins?

No, let's see you play YOUR ignoring Scriptures game.

Yea right Ken, you play your ignoring scriptures game like your Pharisee master Spying.
    Shalom Eliyahu, no, let's see you play YOUR ignoring Scriptures game.

Rom 2:13 For it is not the hearers of the Law who are just (righteous) before Elohim, but the doers of the Law will be justified (declared righteous).

So Eliyahu, tell me how a NON doer of the Law can be righteous. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

You never spake a truer word ken

You see Lucy, just about everything Spying and I "tell" you, is totally ignored by you, and you miss out on True Spiritual Understanding.
    Messiah says that not one jot or tittle will pass from the Law TILL all is fulfilled, and there is a whole lot in the Law that still will be fulfilled.
    Yeshua's return, the Seventh Day Sabbath, the Eighth Great Day, Pentecost, and even The Jubilee to name a few requirements from the Law that YET are to be fulfilled. Ken
    THE REASON BEING
    I DO NOT WISH TO HAVE YOUR ''''FRUITS''''' IN MY LIFE and if u sit under your abnormal religious teaching I too receive an unholy abnormal lifestyle~~~
    so
    '''by their fruit ye shall know them''' = not by the bible verses they write, to deceive, by giving their own opinions ~or ~ those of Herbert Armstrong

Jesus said ''FOLLOW ME ''
    - NOT THE BROWN Boys nor old ''hoary head Herbert''

besides
    "If You Follow The Israelite Law, Christ Has Become Useless To You"!!
    fact not fiction

Our sins.

Ken,

Shalom Eliyahu, OUR sins. He was without sin. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Ken, because once a person is justified by Messiah, then the doers of the spiritual law are righteous.

Now answer my question: