Page 58 of 90 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

No, Dear Lucy, you are confused.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    '''born again'' to church idolatry
    ''born again'' to bible idolatry
    ''born again'' to bible study
    '' born again'' to ''''my gospel''
    ''born again'' to church traditions
    ''born again'' to 51 church lies told to the pew people

the fruit bearing results of the pauline system of ''my gospel'' ARE dear Ken.

corpses
    Attachment 391

Jesus said I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH not the ''master builder Saul'' WHO TURNED INTO Paul the self declared apostle!!!!
    Lucy, no, you are confused because you are just like the pew people who are dying, in that you are not properly understanding The Apostle Paul. You and the pew people believe in a "false gospel," not the One True Gospel that Messiah Yeshua taught to His Disciples AND The Apostle Paul. The One True Gospel is based upon the Spiritual Fulfillment of what The Prophet Moses WROTE concerning Yeshua's suffering, death, burial, and third day resurrection. If the pew people and YOU ever come to a KNOWLEDGE of the Truth concerning THIS One True Gospel, then the deaths may stop, but rest assured, YOU and the pew people are headed to enter the GRAVE (hell/hades) by or through The GATE that WILL ultimately prevail over you, which is DEATH. Now, IF you would ever learn how to GAIN Knowledge and Understanding, which comes FROM the Word of Elohim which Yahweh/Yeshua gave to Moses, then you might prevent your perishing. If you don't, you will perish from LACK of Knowledge, just like the pew people have been doing for the last 2000 years. They perish because they will not properly LISTEN to and believe what The Messiah SAID, and what The Apostle Paul wrote. The Apostle Paul WARNED that fierce wolves would enter in and forcibly attack the flock, and then ALL of the TRUE doctrines which were believed and taught by The One True Church became twisted and distorted by those wolves, which you and the pew people accept and believe IN wholeheartedly, thus exposing your lack of Knowledge. Messiah wants sinners to come to a Knowledge of the Truth, so that they will stop sinning. Believe THE One True Gospel Lucy. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

tricky saul, is caught out aka the apostle of Guile

In order to win Gentiles, he became like a Gentile, to win Jews, he became like a Jew.
    The verse reads:
    Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible.
    To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews.
    To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.
    To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.
    (1 Corinthians 9:19-21)- [tones of an Eddy Murphy script]

This Pauline deceptive tactic is vigorously being used today.
    (Read the story at http://www.christianitytoday.com/cl/2000/001/8.54.html)
    In Africa, for example, the mosques are constructed to resemble churches, so Muslims are deceived into entering the church, believing that it’s a mosque.
    Building churches that look similar to mosques:
    Muslims were turned off from entering churches because they looked different, that also made them feel very uncomfortable with them.
    They also changed the internal structure of the church to look similar to a mosque; the people sit on the floor and in lines.
    ( posted by -Christian Missionaries Sweeping the Islamic World, Shiekh Salman Al-Odeh)

This is practical evidence that Christians follow Paul, not Jesus.
    The blatant deception to deceive unwary Muslims is directly inspired from 1 Corinthians 9:19-21.

THE PAULINE MINISTRY OF TRICKERY continues....

Another example demonstrates how a Christian tries to imitate a fasting Muslim, trying to “win her” in accordance with Paul’s teachings.
    example
    I decided to ask Sarah to my fellowship group.
    But she said no. She didn't think Christians would accept her.
    It was important to her that Christians respect her beliefs and get to know her as a person, instead of just dismissing her because she was a Muslim.
    I decided I would remain her friend and keep telling her about Jesus.
    During the term, the Muslim Holy Month of Ramadan began. Sarah explained to me that it was their month of fasting.
    Suddenly it dawned on me: This was my opportunity to show Sarah I accepted her and really wanted her to know Christ.
    "I'm fasting today," I told Sarah one morning about a week into the fasting period.
    "Why?" she asked.
    "I just want to fast with you," I answered.
    She stared at me in disbelief.
    I've been told that Muslims often asked their friends to offer encouragement by fasting with them.
    But at our boarding school, no one wanted to give up their already meager share of food. Sarah had not even asked me. She thought since I was a Christian, I would have nothing to do with a Muslim tradition.
    "Why are you fasting with me when you are a Christian?" Sarah asked me later.
    I told her I didn't think there was anything wrong with fasting, and I was only doing it to show her that I accepted her and respected her religion.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/cl/2000/001/8.54.html

does trickery and guile = go with FALSE AND FAKE as a fruit
    ??
    that is a question
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.
    The reality is that all of this can be found in the Bible.
    And yet, these things are the opposite of Jesus.

does the church use the pauline quile to ''win'' converts to his '''''MY''''gospel

ofcourse.
    by the preaching FROM 1 man , aka - a hireling and the 51 lies to indoctrinates the pew people
    51 lies
    yes
    yeppo
    yep
    its true
    51 lies they peddle
    you never knew that hey Ken.
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.

“the grace community.”

I am increasingly aware of the fact that not all would value the truths I learn and then tell
    ofcourse this NEW WAY OF LIVING is only found by entering into ''THE FATHER'S HOUSE nor does it come through any ''national line as a divine inheritance by birth'' but comes only FROM RECEIVING OUR REAL FATHER'S SEED called incorruption.
    [john 10 v 10]

I will confess that what I didn’t expect was the vehemently ungracious responses I receive from...................“the grace believers”

To be confrontational isn’t necessarily to behave unlovingly.
    people are dying every minute from something ghastly., perishing when this is not part of the ministry of the GOOD NEWS AND THE GOOD WILL towards men

we cannot love truth and not detest lies.
    It’s that simple.
    Saul is a self confessed liar.= and the proof of this is = his gospel/system has failed to re-produce christlikeness in any person after Jesus ascension.
    As C.S. Lewis said, “Of all bad men religious bad men are the worst.”

what is a BAD MAN?
    A RELIGIOUS MAN who after years of religious double speak still bears rotten fruits

No Lucy, you're just like the scribes and Pharisees.

ofcourse.
    by the preaching FROM 1 man , aka - a hireling and the 51 lies to indoctrinates the pew people
    51 lies
    yes
    yeppo
    yep
    its true
    51 lies they peddle
    you never knew that hey Ken.
    Lucy, no, you are just like the scribes and Pharisees of Yeshua's day that falsely accused Him with the twisting and distorting of His Words. They would take what Yeshua said about "Destroy this Temple, and I will rebuild it in three days," to where it was Yeshua destroying the temple and rebuilding it in three days. You all are quite good at spinning the Truth into a lie. So tell me, what did the Apostle Paul mean when he said he was "crafty," and took them in by "deceit/guile?" Please explain that to me my Dear, for surely if you have "eyes" to see and "ears" to hear, you will know. Ken

P.S. And your 51 lies will be from the result of your Lack of Knowledge in grasping or understanding the Spiritual side of the Law.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

You are the one Ken

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, no, you are just like the scribes and Pharisees of Yeshua's day that falsely accused Him with the twisting and distorting of His Words. They would take what Yeshua said about "Destroy this Temple, and I will rebuild it in three days," to where it was Yeshua destroying the temple and rebuilding it in three days. You all are quite good at spinning the Truth into a lie. So tell me, what did the Apostle Paul mean when he said he was "crafty," and took them in by "deceit/guile?" Please explain that to me my Dear, for surely if you have "eyes" to see and "ears" to hear, you will know. Ken

P.S. And your 51 lies will be from the result of your Lack of Knowledge in grasping or understanding the Spiritual side of the Law.
    Surrounded by dead bodies
    clue
    “”let the dead bury their dead “”
    your recent experiences as you have failed to move into the “”come up hither”” realm of entering into the FATHERS HOUSE!
    The carnal minded Christian aka born again churchian born to the dead god of the pauline system only
    Question?
    Why do the pews die 2000 each 12mins if they had the incoruptible seed placed in their body mind and heart?
    Why does Jesus give them the THUMBS down?
    Perhaps they broke is law of LIFE and so “” tied His hands”” as Life is superior to death!
    So what is this LAW of LIFE few find

Oh BTW
    Are you not a SELF declared pharisee?

Surrounded by dead bodies
    clue
    “”let the dead bury their dead “”
    your recent experiences as you have failed to move into the “”come up hither”” realm of entering into the FATHERS HOUSE!
    The carnal minded Christian aka born again churchian born to the dead god of the pauline system only
    Question?
    Why do the pews die 2000 each 12mins if they had the incoruptible seed placed in their body mind and heart?
    Why does Jesus give them the THUMBS down?
    Perhaps they broke is law of LIFE and so “” tied His hands”” as Life is superior to death!
    So what is this LAW of LIFE few find

Oh BTW
    Are you not a SELF declared pharisee?
    Lucy,

You have to be grafted in and become an Israelite in the new covenant, which you say that you are not, so you don't have a covenant with the scriptural Messiah.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...covenant&t=KJV

Elijah you are a death promoter

Not a DEATH-FIGHTER nor do i believe a self confessed liar who used guile and trickery to self promote his own gospel
    People die daily from its deadly concepts and lies and the use of Greek writers and poets pretending it was “””” god inspired “””
    Some of us become wise to true real life salvation and never promote evil and satans agenda

Not a DEATH-FIGHTER nor do i believe a self confessed liar who used guile and trickery to self promote his own gospel
    People die daily from its deadly concepts and lies and the use of Greek writers and poets pretending it was “””” god inspired “””
    Some of us become wise to true real life salvation and never promote evil and satans agenda
    Lucy,

Your the promoter of death, and you run to your master unbelievers on the internet and believe their twisted lies and promote them, instead of believing Messiah's apostles Luke and Peter who said that Paul was an apostle, but you cannot defend your internet masters words neither can you?

elijah - the proof is CHRISTIANS UNDER PAULINE SYSTEM DIE..................

WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING AN ENEMY = AS A TRAITOR TO LIFE.
    a judas to the truth,.
    AKA
    30 pieces of silver the churchy ''pastors'' charge for their ''services''' = betrayers.

example of 'godly inspiration'' I HEAR DIRECTLY FROM JESUS STUFF.

some N.T. verses are proven to be plagiarized works of Greek philosophers by Paul in his letters to Christians of his day!

example
    In First Corinthians 9:24a, Paul writes:
    “Know ye not that they which run in a race run all but one receiveth the price?”—KJV.
    In this verse, and indeed in all his teachings in his letters,Paul claims he received all his ideas by inspiration and revelation from Yahuwah Elohiym through His Ruwakh HaQuodesh (or did he say Holy Spirit??)—cf. Galatians 1:11-12.

However,
    Plato who lived many centuries before Paul said almost these same words of Paul in his description of races and prices won by athletes during his (Plato's) day!
    In Plato philosophical work titled “The Republic”:
    “But such as are true racers, arriving at the end, both receive the prices and are crowned”.
    Like seriously?
    Paul seems to be repeating the inference aka same words after Plato?

DID JESUS PLAGIARIZE - His Fathers words and pass them off as ''gospel'
    NO
    Elijah you don't study to be approved, [ just a verse quoter] for if you did, laddy. you would have found out -the guile the con trickery and the lies and boasting of the false apostle JESUS WARNED US OVER.
    Paul's actual words recorded in Galatians 1:11-12 here for easy reference:
    “But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ”.
    Is Apostle Paul a common plagiarizer or a liar or both
    the deceivers, the cheaters and the Judas's shall say Paul is a true apostle that flies against the very warnings of Yeshua
    = anti-christs

face book drop

https://gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...ancial-crisis/

Facebook's financial crisis
    Jul 26, 2018

The media giant, Facebook, is in crisis mode today, after its stock price tumbled 19% overnight. Loss of stock value is about $120 billion overnight.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/face...rd-drop-2018-7

Interestingly enough, Q predicted this on July 24, when he said, “Something BIG is about to DROP.”

He repeated this last night after the big drop began, and this time he linked the "drop" to Facebook.
    Facebook, along with U-Tube and Twitter, have been at the forefront of the media war against Trump and anyone who supports him in the past couple of years.
    The importance of the Social Media has been exaggerated in recent years with the decline of newspaper and television influence.
    CNN is now the “least trusted” of the newscasts.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...-among-viewers

CNN has lost half of its viewers in just the past year.
    https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ewers-one-year

It's been a tough year for the liberal cable news outlets.
    Data released Tuesday show CNN shedding 48 percent of total viewers since last November and MSNBC, dropping 45 percent.
    The numbers were even worse in the all important demographic of people aged 25 to 54 as CNN's ratings dropped 59 percent and MSNBC's 52 percent.
    The MSM (mainstream news), says Trump, is America’s greatest enemy.
    Q calls it the propaganda arm of the Deep State.
    It is clear that Trump is winning this media war, as more than 70% of the American people now believe that the MSM deliberately lies or distorts the truth.
    The MSM has lost all sense of fairness and impartiality in its reporting.
    The alt media is hardly impartial either, of course.
    This is a war, after all.
    Truth and war are never best friends...………………..cont

Smile

Lucy,

Elijah you don't study to be approved, [ just a verse quoter] for if you did, laddy. you would have found out -the guile the con trickery and the lies and boasting of the false apostle JESUS WARNED US OVER.
    Paul's actual words recorded in Galatians 1:11-12 here for easy reference:
    And what are we to study to be approved, all of your jon's on the internet that you steal and PLAGIARIZE from others, and including Paul too, while you condemn him like a hypocrite?

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15.

And what is the word of truth, or do you even know?

And be sure you run and avoid this ?? above as usual too.

http://atam.org/signs-blood-rain-dark-sun-war/

http://atam.org/signs-blood-rain-dark-sun-war/
    Are you aware that the Sun went dark at noon for about a space of nearly 3 hours several days ago over parts of Siberia, Russia? It was July 20, 2018 – just before noon. Are you aware that in Siberia on July 5, 2018 – they experienced Blood Rain? Just today the news reports that the Arctic Circle (including Siberia) is having a Heat Wave. There are over 200 Wild Fires burning in Siberia.

When reading these prophetic writing given to us about signs, it is important to realize that a sign is only pointing toward something more significant ahead. We are told that there would be a lot of signs, strange events in the heavens (sky). It is impossible to have a Solar and Lunar Eclipse at the same time. Yet the Bible seems to suggest that will happen. A Total Solar Eclipse can only take place when there is a New Moon. The Sun, Moon and Earth comes into an alignment, with the Moon passing in front of the Sun, casting it’s dark shadow on certain parts of the Earth. A Total Lunar Eclipse can only take place with a Full Moon. It is when the Moon, Earth, and Sun comes into an alignment, with Earth in the middle. With the known planets of our Solar System it is impossible to have a Solar and Lunar Eclipse at the same time, or without a full Moon (Lunar Eclipse) or New Moon (Solar Eclipse). Impossible!?!

Around 2000 years ago, Yahushua (Jesus) was crucified, he was the Passover sacrifice for humanity. This was to end animal sacrifice, as the people thought animal’s blood made them righteous and acceptable before God. Passover had been observed for 1500 years before Christ, since the great Exodus. Yahweh was very specific about the date this holiday was to be observed each year.

cont

also
    http://atam.org/sun-simulator-new-planetary-bodies/

Trump to cut SNAP=food stamps.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...t+food+stamps+

If Trump does this, there will be a lot of children that will suffer, and as I have said, these rich politicians care nothing about the very poor and needy.

who is Q - + what an ado ABOUT Q

https://gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...ts-of-treason/

Q hints of treason
    Jul 31, 2018

Much continues to happen on the national and world scene. While there are huge efforts to suppress the “Q cult,” it continues to capture the imagination and give hope to millions of people worldwide. TIME now lists Q among the 25 most influential people on the internet!
    http://time.com/5324130/most-influential-internet/
    The big question is when a reporter at a White House news conference will ask the big question that is on everyone’s mind: “Who is Q?”
    I find it amazing that no one has asked that question yet. Perhaps they are afraid of the answer. Perhaps they don’t want to give Q any more publicity. Every article from the MSM refers to the Q posts as a “baseless conspiracy theory.” In reality, Q just asks questions and drops hints so that the people themselves can do research to find the answers.
    I have to admit that it is fun to watch the MSM squirm and fret. They are obviously on the defensive and are greatly alarmed by what is being revealed and discovered.
    At the same time, as Q often reminds us, “This is NOT a game.” It is amazing how vicious people can be. Back in the Clinton days, the Democrats used to accuse the Republicans of being “mean spirted.” I half agreed with that assessment, by the way. There were Republicans who could have been less mean in their opposition. But usually, the charge was directed at the Republican opposition to the rising Socialist State.
    Today, the shoe is on the other foot. We now see the Democrat side being unusually mean spirited, even calling for armed revolt, open sedition, and even murder. In fact, it is getting so bad that thousands of Democrats are leaving the party. The #Walkaway movement is gaining momentum, as many post their stories online.
    In June, when President Trump went to Singapore to meet with the North Korean president and sign a peace understanding, the MSM went ballistic. Nothing Trump did was treated as a positive development. Every peace overture was treated with suspicion.
    Then when Trump met with Putin in Helsinki in July, the MSM treated the peace agreement as if it were treason! It is strange, because if President Obama had done this, the MSM would have given him glowing reports about Obama walking on water. In fact, the MSM never criticized either George Bush or Barack Obama for meeting with Putin in the previous administrations. When they met privately with Putin, no one ever accused them of treason.
    The MSM obviously has a political agenda and is not only biased but also hypocritical.
    Insofar as the problem of illegal immigration is concerned, here is what then-Senator Obama had to say in December of 2005:
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c46563...al-immigration
    His position sounds strangely like what Trump is saying today. Yet Obama was the darling of the MSM, while Trump is being vilified every day with about 94% negative coverage.
    The MSM castigates Trump for the cages and separation of parents from children without telling the people that this was also Obama’s policy in earlier years.

cont...……………...