Page 66 of 91 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shabbat Shalom Everyone, for those who truly have courage to see and hear how the conspiracy theorist are debunked concerning their delusional view of a "controlled" demolition, please watch this video:

9/11 was NOT a governmental inside job bringing down those towers with a controlled demolition!

Those who accept and believe that our government was blowing up buildings, will accept and believe any lie.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Really Ken? According to him the jet fuel did it huh?

For example, according to www.911research.wtc7.net, steel melts at a temperature of 2,777 degrees Fahrenheit, but jet fuel burns at only 1,517 degrees F. No melted steel, no collapsed towers. Jun 1, 2005

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+...ie7&gws_rd=ssl

Sorry, I can't tolerate his ignorance and stupidity.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Ken, you may want to rethink this.

Josh Sigurdson talks with Richard Gage AIA of Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth as well as Barbara Honegger who famously exposed the truth behind the Iran Contra scandal in the 1980s as a member of the Reagan White House with her book 'October Surprise' and now works with the Lawyers Committee For 9/11 Inquiry.
    Some massive news has come out in recent days regarding a petition originally filed in April of 2018 asking for a new investigation into 9/11. Just a few days ago, LCfor9/11 got a letter back from a US attorney agreeing to comply with a Federal law requiring submission to a special grand jury of report by Lawyers' committee and 9/11 victim family members of "yet to be prosecuted 9/11 crimes."
    This is the biggest news to come out regarding 9/11 since the 28 pages and by far has more impact.
    Barbara explains as a private citizen her thoughts on this incredible breakthrough and why it could change everything. She expects it to possibly complete in about a year and a half but this stepping stone can expose everything we've long wondered about 9/11 and the obvious coverups. Even if one is not sure what exactly happened on 9/11 as we are left to a lot of assumption, it is well understood in this day and age that at the very least, the official investigation was a whitewash.
    Richard Gage says this recent news is music to his ear and is something that AE911 has been pushing for for many years.
    Both Richard and Barbara explain why this is so important, what people need to understand about 9/11, the strange events of the day and why everyone should question what happened. Let's not forget what that fateful day has lead to and continues to lead to in the security field and overseas.

We will be continuing to follow this historic case closely! Stay tuned for more from WAM!

You can find the Lawyers' Committee For 9/11 Inquiry here:
    https://lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquir...

You can find Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth here:
    https://www.ae911truth.org/
    MASSIVE Breakthrough In 9/11 Investigation! - Must WATCH (with Richard Gage & Barbara Honegger)

World Alternative Media
    Published on Dec 1, 2018

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V3cfCX1s1Y

I hope this gets somewhere in the Trump Administration, I hope these rats get caught, however, the rats at the top have another tier of justice than the rest of us.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Debunking A Century of War Lies.

Debunking A Century of War Lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw0-ASR4sr8

What You Are Not Being Told About the Afghanistan War.

What You Are Not Being Told About the Afghanistan War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUvgnt-cOqI

The Neo-Cons love war, murder, and money.

Shabbat Shalom Edmund, I know you did not ask this of me, but cannot a "theory" be presented as evidence? One of the theories of the controlled demolition of three buildings is the "evidence" that all three buildings fell straight down into their OWN building foot print. Now, a skeptic such as me would look at that "evidence," and theorize that IF someone was good enough to have a controlled "nano-thermite" demolition of three separate buildings on the same day to fall into their OWN footprint, then they really were not the terrorists they are made out to be. A truly governmental sponsored at of terrorism, such as what they theorize happened on 9/11, would have been so much more effective if they would have only blown one side of the buildings and made them fall onto other buildings, killing many more and causing so much more damage. Why bring them down in their OWN footprint? Were these governmental terrorists trying to "limit" the damage? Just some theories and evidence to consider. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. If you want to waste some more of your time, go to this site and read how Hitler may have escaped to "Agartha," the city in "Hollow Earth" which houses a subterranean civilization world of "inner" earth. Here is the link that gives "evidence" of this "theory," making it seem real: HOLLOW EARTH THEORY; IS THE SUBTERRANEAN CIVILIZATION OF AGARTHA REAL?

Anyone can make any outlandish theory seem real, all you need is some TWISTED theory that is presented as evidence.
    Ken, there's a difference between a theory and a hypothesis. And there lies the answer to why the idea presented is not true.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Ken, there's a difference between a theory and a hypothesis. And there lies the answer to why the idea presented is not true.
    Edmund,

Speaking of a Hypothesis, professor Steven Jones from BYU.

In 2006, physics professor Steven Jones from conservative Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, proposed a Hypothesis regarding the collapse of the twin towers on 9/11. Based on his observations, he concluded that the only way for the towers to fall the way they did was the use of explosives in a controlled demolition.

His theory demolishes the official conspiracy theory which concluded the towers fell from impact damage and fires caused by the hijacked planes. This created a firestorm within the community and even reached national media attention.

Steven Jones received hate mail, threats, and even bribery to stop his research. What started as a mere Hypothesis came to world attention. He was fired from Brigham Young University for sticking to the truth of his research.

Some people call “Solving the Mystery of World Trade Center Building 7” narrated by Ed Asner, the best introduction to 9/11 Truth. This clip is appended to “Hypothesis” to fill out the one hour PTV program slot.
    --
    Steven Jones 2006 “Hypothesis” plus “Solving the Mystery”.

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVwfwBewVc0

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Edmund,

Speaking of a Hypothesis, professor Steven Jones from BYU.

Steven Jones 2006 “Hypothesis” plus “Solving the Mystery”.

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVwfwBewVc0
    Call me when you have evidence.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Steel can sag and loose it strength BEFORE it melts into a liquid.

Shalom Everyone, proponents to a controlled demolition say that burning airplane fuel cannot melt steel. They are correct, but heated steel loses over half of it's strength at the temperatures that airplane fuel burns. No one is saying that the steel beams and joists melted away. They were heated to a temperature to where they sagged (the floors), and then pulled the exterior beams in (as the video clearly shows), snapping them, and causing the collapse. I have built thousands of houses, and I have seen were floors that sag, pull the exterior walls in, and that is with wood, so it is a very reasonable conclusion that the wide span steel floor joists sagged, pulling in the walls, and causing the collapse. Again, in the video I link, no one was suggesting that the steel "melted." The only thing that was melting was the aluminum of the plane, which can be shown dripping down the corner of the tower. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Please watch the video before trying to argue with false accusations about the steel "melting": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ml6r7cuKe8
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Shalom Everyone, proponents to a controlled demolition say that burning airplane fuel cannot melt steel. They are correct, but heated steel loses over half of it's strength at the temperatures that airplane fuel burns. No one is saying that the steel beams and joists melted away. They were heated to a temperature to where they sagged (the floors), and then pulled the exterior beams in (as the video clearly shows), snapping them, and causing the collapse. I have built thousands of houses, and I have seen were floors that sag, pull the exterior walls in, and that is with wood, so it is a very reasonable conclusion that the wide span steel floor joists sagged, pulling in the walls, and causing the collapse. Again, in the video I link, no one was suggesting that the steel "melted." The only thing that was melting was the aluminum of the plane, which can be shown dripping down the corner of the tower. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Please watch the video before trying to argue with false accusations about the steel "melting": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ml6r7cuKe8
    Ken, you really should take a look at long career credible Physics Professors, Chemistry Professors, Architects and Engineers, and NOT punk kids that know nothing but giving guesses and pretending to know and understand these things.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, I'm merely giving the readers and watchers of these videos of professional individuals who have true knowledge of these things, they can make up their own minds, and one thing that has been proved by these professionals, is that from different samples from the dust reveals nano- thermitic material was used on 911 which is hotter than the gates of hades for cutting the massive steel beams.

And building 7, the third 47 story steel high rise building that was destroyed on 911 came down in free fall speed fashion as is done in a professional demolition, and NO plane hit that steel concrete building, and you really should watch the videos of these professionals instead of willfully ignoring them, and there are many of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdN5DQQ7zYI

Face to Face with Dr. Niels Harrit

"There is no doubt that this building was taken down in a controlled demolition... there is no way around this conclusion." States Dr. Niels Harrit referring to World Trade Center Building 7.

Dr. Niels Harrit (retired associate professor of chemistry) and his team at the University of Copenhagen published a paper in The Open Chemical Physics Journal and verified that red/grey particles of non-reacted nanothermite was found in the dust of the WTC buildings. This finding is irrevocable proof -- the veritable DNA -- that "Office Fires" and jet planes did not bring down the three buildings on that fateful day. 9/11 has been the prima facie excuse for incursions of the U.S. and NATO into foreign nations, the sole justification for suspension of our domestic civil liberties and the common denominator of "The War on Terror".

This interview traces Dr. Harrit's personal and professional journey into and through the events of 9/11 and beyond.
    Face to Face with Dr. Niels Harrit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC3Se86IBAw

15 Ground Zero Part 1 Melted Steel Beams and Molten Iron - ESO - Experts Speak Out.

Join 23-year architect Richard Gage, AIA, in this feature length documentary with cutting-edge 9/11 evidence from more than 50 top experts in their fields -- high-rise architects, structural engineers, physicists, chemical engineers, firefighters, metallurgists, explosives experts, controlled demolition technicians, and more. Each is highly qualified in his/her respective fields. Several have Ph.D's -- including National Medal of Science awardee Lynn Margulis. She, along with the other experts, exposes the fraudulent reports of the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) and discusses how the scientific method should have been applied and acknowledges the "overwhelming" evidence of high temperature incendiaries in all dust samples of the WTC.

As millions of people are becoming aware that they haven't gotten the whole story on 9/11, more than 2,000 architects & engineers are leading the way at AE911Truth, with dozens of these professionals giving testimonials in this documentary, putting their careers on the line in their demand for a new independent investigation and calling for a more scientific assessment of the destruction at the World Trade Center.

The sudden, complete collapse of the third skyscraper,WTC Building 7 at 5:20pm on 9/11 at free-fall acceleration, is now being seen around the world as "the smoking gun" which disproves the official story about 9/11. These experts also introduce additional "overwhelming evidence" for a controlled demolition hypothesis of the three World Trade Center highrises - which raises many disturbing questions.

The film does not speculate - but does empathize with viewers by also introducing the professional perspectives of eight psychologists who explain some of the reasons why it is so hard for people to face the scientific evidence. This is the most scientific and compelling 9/11 documentary film to date.

9/11 family members and psychologists round out the professional showing and place the immense implications of the scientific evidence in perspective in this milestone production.
    15 Ground Zero Part 1 Melted Steel Beams and Molten Iron - ESO - Experts Speak Out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oVs_94VHk8

Kevin Ryan 2013 “Another Nineteen - Investigating Legitimate 9/11 Suspects”

Another Nineteen - Investigating Legitimate 9/11 Suspects.

Kevin Ryan talks at Veterans For Peace Chicago Convention about possible American involvement that made 9/11 possible.

These include Dick Cheney - Vice President, Donald Rumsfeld - Secretary of Defense, George Tenet - CIA, Louis Frech - FBI, Paul Bremmer - Administrator Of Iraq

David Ray Griffin, Peter Dale Scott praise the book - "Kevin Ryan's superb research has now produced a list of suspects, and the investigation has been taken to a new level."

Were the crimes of September 11, 2001 solely the work of Osama bin Laden and nineteen troubled young Arabs, or were more powerful people involved? After a decade of investigation, the long-time co-editor of the Journal of 9/11 Studies, Kevin Ryan, offers an evidence-based analysis of nineteen other suspects.

Although any number of books and videos have conclusively demonstrated that the official accounts are false, “Another Nineteen” takes the next, crucial step toward a new investigation into the crimes of 9/11.

With the support of victim's families and leading 9/11 researchers, Ryan examines nineteen suspects who were in position to accomplish major elements of the crimes that still need to be explained. Detailed evidence is presented that reveals how each of the alternative suspects had the means, motive and opportunity to accomplish one or more aspects of the 9/11 events.

In light of a forty-year history of deep events and crimes against democracy, Ryan shows how 9/11 fits into the pattern of a deep state operation, how the alternate suspects worked together throughout that history, how each was connected to two men who were in perfect position to coordinate the attacks, and how these suspects can be charged with 9/11 crimes today.
    --
    Kevin Ryan 2013 “Another Nineteen - Investigating Legitimate 9/11 Suspects”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9lQ3qn-b70

Richard Gage and Niels Harrit 2015 “Examining the Truth of 9/11”

Richard Gage and Niels Harrit 2015 “Examining the Truth of 9/11”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKE3blBJJ-E

Don't be deceived.

Shalom Everyone, don't be deceived. There are many "experts" out there that are deceived, and being deceived about 9/11. Here is a very good, up to date link, that addresses almost all of the deceptions that are being used to deceive about 9/11.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...-trade-center/

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

“9/11 Myths Exposed By Firefighters, Architects & Engineers"-PublicTV-58min

That is right folks, I certainly do NOT want you to be deceived either, and there are professionals that worked for N.I.S.T. and other of these official Gov. agencies that lost their jobs for not going along with the Gov. official conspiracy theories about 911.

For example, another steel concrete building high rise building number 5 as you will see in the following video was destroyed by fire, however, in this building everything that could burn was destroyed in this building leaving ONLY THE STEEL AND CONCTRETE structure standing, and it did NOT collapse at all.

By the way, most people in the USA or the world do NOT even know about buildings number 5 and number 7 and I would encourage you to watch this video in it's entirety, because these professionals give you original eyewitness documentation that contradicts and refutes the N.I.S.T. official reports.

“9/11 Myths Exposed By Firefighters, Architects & Engineers"-PublicTV-58min

This video is very revealing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57kdlbdYILM