Page 74 of 88 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1309

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

Bolton ignores Trump at Israelís request

Bolton ignores Trump at Israel’s request.

National security advisor John Bolton has publically overruled President Trump’s declaration of victory in Syria and planned pullout of US troops. He did so apparently at the behest of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, offering Israel security guarantees as a condition of the troop withdrawal. Rick Sanchez explains. Then Medea Benjamin of Code Pink joins to weigh in. Then former naval intelligence officer and economist John Jordan joins Rick Sanchez to share his expertise.
    Watch here about 10 minutes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNlmmESEuMI

Bolton contradicts Trump on Syria troop withdrawal

Watch John Bolton and B. Netanyahu here about 3 minutes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg5NZ75n8lM

Rant Against Racial Miscegenation Pt. 1 of 2 (A) - 01/07/19 - Eric Jon Phelps

Part 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avVg97nsu50

Part 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwTYXW9n-zM

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post

Part 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avVg97nsu50

Part 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwTYXW9n-zM
    IF you have listened to Eric Phelps above, and are in doubt about the things he is saying, then watch this below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucf0XV7KqX8

Lucy, if you read this.

A lot of people have misjudged Eric Phelps, the S.P.L.C. (Southern Poverty Law Center) falsely accused him and had to write a retraction in the news paper for it, and it still does not keep others for thinking wrong about him.

Eric teaches racial separation, and so do the scriptures for the most part, however, according to his own words he does not hate the different races of people that many have accused him of being.

Eric also exposes not only the Jesuits, but he also exposes the Jewish labor Zionists that are controlled by the Pope's Jesuits operating in this Country, and he does not blame all of the Jews either.

And I would suggest that everyone listen to him for a while to know these things of him, and no one is going to agree 100 percent with each other on scriptural issues.

yes Elijah i fully agree on this topic..... i have listened to many tapes...

Lucy, if you read this.

A lot of people have misjudged Eric Phelps, the S.P.L.C. (Southern Poverty Law Center) falsely accused him and had to write a retraction in the news paper for it, and it still does not keep others for thinking wrong about him.

Eric teaches racial separation, and so do the scriptures for the most part, however, according to his own words he does not hate the different races of people that many have accused him of being.

Eric also exposes not only the Jesuits, but he also exposes the Jewish labor Zionists that are controlled by the Pope's Jesuits operating in this Country, and he does not blame all of the Jews either.

And I would suggest that everyone listen to him for a while to know these things of him, and no one is going to agree 100 percent with each other on scriptural issues.
    and in general he speaks well of all, and uses a divine logic, in most instances.
    and NO he does not hate anyone!
    but to the ''maddening masses of dumbed down apostates'' It would appear so.

what I have found is ITS THE HOLY SPIRIT = our true teacher
    , and in His teachings HE always will ''push'' His born again prodigal children into the true walk, of the gospel, and RULE OVER their lives, removing all strongholds, habits and imagination NOT IN ACCORDANCE with the divine nature,
    its a one on one teaching for all correct information, for 2019 daily living and daily surrendering to THE WILL... like Jesus

the MAJORITY have it all wrong.
    hence they die from lack of knowledge..... what knowledge exactly?

THE KNOWLEDGE IS.
    the JUST shall live by faith, Like Jesus did = the hardest of all doing as the religious MATRIX is very powerful AND many use their works and religious lies to circumnavigate THE TRUE WALK BY FAITH
    it not easy this faith walk..... as it entails = not looking to any system for assistance but only JESUS help and it is this walk His saints become HIS IMAGE AND LIKENESS = THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.. despite all good intention of the apostates

I hope you have the courage for this walk Elijah
    The Saviour is calling out for Overcomers,
    Those who demonstrate the preeminence of Christ over all things.
    That is your purpose Ė it has always been Godís purpose for saving you and leaving you on the earth, whether you have realized it or not.
    You are NOT on the earth to be constantly disappointed, discouraged, and defeated.
    You are on the earth to demonstrate the preeminence of Christ; to show the world that the heavens do rule.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    and in general he speaks well of all, and uses a divine logic, in most instances.
    and NO he does not hate anyone!
    but to the ''maddening masses of dumbed down apostates'' It would appear so.

what I have found is ITS THE HOLY SPIRIT = our true teacher
    , and in His teachings HE always will ''push'' His born again prodigal children into the true walk, of the gospel, and RULE OVER their lives, removing all strongholds, habits and imagination NOT IN ACCORDANCE with the divine nature,
    its a one on one teaching for all correct information, for 2019 daily living and daily surrendering to THE WILL... like Jesus

the MAJORITY have it all wrong.
    hence they die from lack of knowledge..... what knowledge exactly?

THE KNOWLEDGE IS.
    the JUST shall live by faith, Like Jesus did = the hardest of all doing as the religious MATRIX is very powerful AND many use their works and religious lies to circumnavigate THE TRUE WALK BY FAITH
    it not easy this faith walk..... as it entails = not looking to any system for assistance but only JESUS help and it is this walk His saints become HIS IMAGE AND LIKENESS = THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.. despite all good intention of the apostates

I hope you have the courage for this walk Elijah
    Lucy, I pray for you every day.

You sure spoke the truth there, and you have way more gumption than most all others.

Also Lucy, the apostle Paul also agrees with you, and so do I, Messiah has abolished death for His believers and followers.

But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: 2 Timothy 1:10.

Hurray HalleluYAH!

2 new inventions I'm making.

I'm working on 2 new inventions in my spare time, one invention is magnetic propelled, once it is turned and started by hand, it will operate indefinitely unless you stop it by hand or force it to stop, it uses no batteries, no electrical power is used to operate this device.

This first new invention while it is operating, it will produce 120 volts Alternating Current to light a 120 volt light bulb on one A.C. outlet port, and at the same time on a second A.C. outlet port, you can also plug in your home cordless phone (land line phone) to operate when your power goes down or during an electrical outage.

This first new invention will also have a 5 volt D.C (Direct Current) 1.8 amp USB charging port for recharging a cell phone while this device is in operation, and this device will be portable, so it will have many uses such as camping, nomad living etc.

This may sound far fetched to many people, however, I assure you it is not.

The second invention.

I'm working on 2 new inventions in my spare time, one invention is magnetic propelled, once it is turned and started by hand, it will operate indefinitely unless you stop it by hand or force it to stop, it uses no batteries, no electrical power is used to operate this device.

This first new invention while it is operating, it will produce 120 volts Alternating Current to light a 120 volt light bulb on one A.C. outlet port, and at the same time on a second A.C. outlet port, you can also plug in your home cordless phone (land line phone) to operate when your power goes down or during an electrical outage.

This first new invention will also have a 5 volt D.C (Direct Current) 1.8 amp USB charging port for recharging a cell phone while this device is in operation, and this device will be portable, so it will have many uses such as camping, nomad living etc.

The second invention will perform all of these features given above, however, there are 2 versions of this new second invention.

One version uses 2 x 2.7 volt (5 volt unit) SUPERCAPACITORS to start and stop this above process, and this self contained portable unit will also have a switch and recharging system to recharge the SUPERCAPICITORS to keep the unit going on and on.

The second self contained version uses 8 x 1.2 volt (12 volt unit-or supercapacitors can be used ) sub C batteries to stop and start the process, and it too has its own built in 12 volt recharging system to keep the unit functioning until you turn the switch to off.

You'd be the first in history to build a perpetual motion machine. While breaking a law or two of physics in the process.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Smile a perpetual motion machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    You'd be the first in history to build a perpetual motion machine. While breaking a law or two of physics in the process.
    Well hi there Ed,

I never said anything about building a perpetual motion machine, and where in my posts above did you see the words a perpetual motion machine??

Smile

Boy did he leave in a hurry, and he runnoft from my question too.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Hmm, now speaking of breaking laws of physics, I wonder how the US Government has certain aircraft (people call them UFOs) that many, many people have seen and even videoed them, and you can especially see them at night making lightening speed right and left angle turns, and can move with such lightening speeds that a conventional aircraft is left looking like it's sitting still by comparison.

You see, in a strong enough electromagnetic field gravity can be made "idle or inoperative" and objects can move at lightening speeds by the shift of north and south magnetic poles.

You see I discovered some of these secrets back in 1970 building and doing experiments using conventional magnets at the time, and I had a toy metal car running around a metal track at 120 MPH, and the metal car was not even touching the metal track, and when energized, it would lift into the air by magnetic force.

I submitted this to a Gov. submission and never heard anything back from them, and in 1976 the US Gov. came out with what they called "The mag lift" they stole that idea because I was young and foolish, and now many countries are using that technology by running high speed rail from city to city.

Scientists build super-maglev train that could hit 1,800 mph

Scientists build super-maglev train that could hit 1,800 mph
    Maglev trains use electromagnetism to lift the train off a track and to provide propulsion. By removing the need for contact with a surface via wheels, friction is substantially reduced and speed can be increased. They are also smoother to ride than surface-supported alternatives and are less affected by the weather.
    https://newatlas.com/1800mph-maglev/32213/