Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

yes indeed

the masonic ship and its agenda must prevail....
    Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Smile Where did I say anything Masonic?

Lucy, you judge after the flesh, and you accuse others of their past sins or transgressions of the law 1 John 3:4. And merely because someone has been "allegedly " accused of something, does not mean they have been convicted of it either.

Those who constantly accuse others are showing who really rules over them Revelation 12:9-10, as an accuser is a trait of the devil, and when a person's past sins are remembered no more Hebrews 8:12; Hebrews 10:17.

You purposely posted a foul mouthed person on this thread, and even AFTER I asked YOU not to do this, and your own words and action speak for itself.

Messiah said:O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Matthew 12:34.

There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man. Mark 7:15.

The apostle James wrote:

Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh. James 3:5-12.

Lucy, are you not trying to play both sides of the fence?

Lucy: Where did I say anything Masonic?

You accuse others of being masonic, and then YOU will promote masonic teachings, and even from a masonic Bible like the N.I.V. version.

Their god YHWH is known as the “Tetragramaton” meaning their 4 letter (4 sided?) God.

The “Kabballah” of Jewish mysticism/Masonry comes from KabbaAllah or “CubeGod” around which people gather and ceremonially walk in circles.

the masonic agendas must prevail......

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Their god YHWH is known as the “Tetragramaton” meaning their 4 letter (4 sided?) God.

The “Kabballah” of Jewish mysticism/Masonry comes from KabbaAllah or “CubeGod” around which people gather and ceremonially walk in circles.

the masonic agendas must prevail......
    Lucy, the four Hebrew letters does NOT come from Jewish mysticism, it comes from the internal Hebrew scriptures itself, and it can be verified by the dead sea scrolls, and also the first translated LXX as the four Hebrew letters were written in ancient Paleo-Hebrew as well.

http://www.eliyah.com/lxx.html

PS: This is NOT my website either.

Smile

Lucy,

I'm amazed at how ignorant you really are on this matter.

Smile

Then tell us Lucy, from where do YOU get the name of "YESHUA" that YOU use on the forum?

the masons must prevail.....

under saul /paul the master builder aka 33 deg. freemason..... the Christian church

was “infiltrated” by specious forces of evil cloaked in the form of “secret societies”- a cocktail of decadent primordial spirits which has transmorphed over many generations resulting in what we now find ourselves plagued with today.

A careful, systematic, epistemological analysis of the 7 churches of Revelation chapter 2 & 3 clearly show how what is called the “SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN” planted its roots in the 1st church at Ephesus and has weaseled its way down through the dispensations of each church age culminating in Laodicea’s abysmally-moral regurgitated spiritual condition.

you see, you cannot have the gospel preached.....you have to have THE AGENDA.....watch them and their ''agenda'' posts......YHWH is one.....the blood thirsty villain god of the OT

Smile

Then tell us Lucy, from where do YOU get the name of "YESHUA" that YOU use on this forum?

Why wont you answer this question Lucy??

Smile

Lucy,

Why do you use the name of Yeshua in your posts one minute, and then condemn the name of YHWH the next minute?

You play like the devil one minute, and the next you play as a follower of Messiah Yeshua the next minute, playing BOTH sides of the fence huh??

apparently Apostle peter knew more than the religiously deluded here do

The Gnostic Christians of the early centuries AD, who preserved the original teachings of Jesus, distinguished between the Heavenly Father and the god of the Hebrew Bible.

Jehovah (YHWH) was not the Father revealed by Jesus.

While the Hebrew Bible revealed a tribal god, the God of Jesus was the universal Supreme Being of all humanity.

The Hebrew god was a god of fear, Jesus' Heavenly Father was a God of love.

In fact, Jesus never referred to the Heavenly Father as Jehovah.
    The Gnostic Gospel of Peter states that the Hebrews were under the delusion that they knew the Supreme Being, but they were ignorant of him, and knew only a false god, an impostor, whose true nature was unknown to them.

well done Apostle Peter, give these ~religious dumb bunnies a run for their money~~~~

lets watch the ~freemasons move in and deny~~~~

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    The Gnostic Christians of the early centuries AD, who preserved the original teachings of Jesus, distinguished between the Heavenly Father and the god of the Hebrew Bible.

Jehovah (YHWH) was not the Father revealed by Jesus.

While the Hebrew Bible revealed a tribal god, the God of Jesus was the universal Supreme Being of all humanity.

The Hebrew god was a god of fear, Jesus' Heavenly Father was a God of love.

In fact, Jesus never referred to the Heavenly Father as Jehovah.
    The Gnostic Gospel of Peter states that the Hebrews were under the delusion that they knew the Supreme Being, but they were ignorant of him, and knew only a false god, an impostor, whose true nature was unknown to them.

well done Apostle Peter, give these ~religious dumb bunnies a run for their money~~~~

lets watch the ~freemasons move in and deny~~~~
    As usual Lucy, you quote people without any proof, and Messiah did indeed declare the Father's name, and He says so,

And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. John 17:26.

And it is very evident Messiah spoke the Father's name, because He was accused of blasphemy by the high priest.

Smile

Lucy,

Why do you use the name of Yeshua in your posts one minute, and then condemn the name of YHWH the next minute?

You play like the devil one minute, and the next you play as a follower of Messiah Yeshua the next minute, playing BOTH sides of the fence huh??

Answer this question above Lucy?

Thumbs up

As usual Lucy, you quote people without any proof, and Messiah did indeed declare the Father's name, and He says so,

And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. John 17:26.

And it is very evident Messiah spoke the Father's name, because He was accused of blasphemy by the high priest.

Now, just to prove from the scriptures, that Messiah did indeed speak the true name of YHWH=YAH= H3050; H3068 refer to below.

In ( Jer.8:8) it was prophesied that the scribes and translators would alter the scriptures texts.

And an example of that is by comparing N.T. texts as quoted from the original scriptures, with that of the O.T. texts.

Example of alteration from Hebrew to Greek to English is as follows below.

In the ( O.K.J.V.) of ( Matt.4:4; Luke 4:4) where Messiah said ""...but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of "" GOD( English)"", and "" Theos( Greek)"".

Here above, the Messiah quoted ( compare) from ( Deut.8:3)
    which should read, "" .... but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of "" THE LORD"( K.J.V.)( =S.E.C. Heb. Numbs. H3050,H3068==YAH) doth man live.""

Why is the word "" God"" used in ( Matt.4:4; Luke 4:4) and the word "" LORD" is used in ( Deut.8:3), but both leave out the true name of YHWH=YAH( H3050,H3068)??

The Greeks used their " deity" of " Theos" in translation, and the English merely used theirs of "" God"", but the original text says "" YHWH=YAH "( H3050,H3068).

This is one prime example of alteration and syncretisim, and covering up the true Creator's name with pagan titles in other cultures languages, and it also proves, that Messiah did indeed speak and use the name of YHWH=YAH=H3050; H3068 in Matthew 4:4; Luke 4:4 that Messiah quoted from Deuteronomy 8:3.

A fact of scriptures.

The Second Presidential Debate - LIVE Sunday, October 9, 2016 9 PM EST

Real time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRlI2SQ0Ueg

their ''gods'' have to match the agendas.....

their gods= no one would live next door to them let alone worship them.

image a serial killa god/gods.... vexed by poor silly humans at the slighest whim.
    is all to do with ''blood sacrifice'' you see... the blood must run....