Page 82 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1341

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    https://www.theverge.com/platform/am...itions-arizona

The moderators told me it’s a place where the conspiracy videos and memes that they see each day gradually lead them to embrace fringe views. One auditor walks the floor promoting the idea that the Earth is flat. A former employee told me he has begun to question certain aspects of the Holocaust. Another former employee, who told me he has mapped every escape route out of his house and sleeps with a gun at his side, said: “I no longer believe 9/11 was a terrorist attack."
    Ed,

Let's see if this statement of mine penetrates the THING that sits on your shoulders, what I post on this thread is to make other people aware of it, and I do NOT tell others to accept it, or do rash and violent actions against others either, and they can make up their own minds as to what they believe.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    https://www.theverge.com/platform/am...itions-arizona

The moderators told me it’s a place where the conspiracy videos and memes that they see each day gradually lead them to embrace fringe views. One auditor walks the floor promoting the idea that the Earth is flat. A former employee told me he has begun to question certain aspects of the Holocaust. Another former employee, who told me he has mapped every escape route out of his house and sleeps with a gun at his side, said: “I no longer believe 9/11 was a terrorist attack."
    Ed,

The Holocaust did happen, though all of the aspects of it may not be the Gov. official version, I had an uncle in the military in WW2, he was stationed there and he saw it up close, he spoke about it to us, and the way he portrayed it, it was horrible to say the least.

Also, this is one reason for these posts of mine, I want people aware to think for themselves, so such things is not repeated here in North America, and NOT be a Gov. puppet going blindly along with the status quo as the German people did in that time.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

An Ocean of Lies on Venezuela: Abby Martin & UN Rapporteur Expose Coup

An Ocean of Lies on Venezuela: Abby Martin & UN Rapporteur Expose Coup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii5MlQgGXyk

Power Of Pride?

If you live in the USA, you will remember a vehicle bumper sticker that says this quote-
    Power of pride
    If you don't remember please see here: https://www.google.com/search?q=US+S...ie7&gws_rd=ssl

This is what Yah Almighty says though.

But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
    Leviticus 26:14-21.

The Coup Has Failed & Now the U.S. Is Looking to Wage War: Venezuelan Foreign Ministe

The Coup Has Failed & Now the U.S. Is Looking to Wage War: Venezuelan Foreign Minister Speaks Out.

Venezuela’s opposition is calling on the United States and allied nations to consider using military force to topple the government of Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro. U.S. Vice President Mike Pence is heading to Bogotá, Colombia, today to meet with regional leaders and Venezuela’s self-proclaimed president, opposition leader Juan Guaidó. The meeting follows a dramatic weekend that saw the Venezuelan military blocking the delivery of so-called humanitarian aid from entering the country at the Colombian and Brazilian borders. At least four people died, and hundreds were injured, after clashes broke out between forces loyal to Maduro and supporters of the opposition. The United Nations, the Red Cross and other relief organizations have refused to work with the U.S. on delivering aid to Venezuela, which they say is politically motivated. Venezuela has allowed aid to be flown in from Russia and from some international organizations, but it has refused to allow in aid from the United States, describing it as a Trojan horse for an eventual U.S. invasion. On Sunday, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Maduro’s days in office are numbered. We speak with Venezuelan Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza, who has recently held secret talks with Trump’s special envoy Elliott Abrams.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dim9uOsDuI

Another war for oil and resources.
    Last edited by Eliyah; 02-28-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Allan Nairn: Trump’s Venezuela Envoy Elliott Abrams Is a War Criminal Who Has Abetted

Allan Nairn: Trump’s Venezuela Envoy Elliott Abrams Is a War Criminal Who Has Abetted Genocide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrcT3GJuh0A

Tucker Carlson Tonight 3/12/19 |

Tucker Carlson Tonight 3/12/19 | this is important to watch and listen, these places need to be reported for their infractions.

Tucker Carlson exposes the S.P.L.C. ( Southern Poverty Law Center) and Media Matters as violating the law and trying to shut down free speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCOkJcGWcY4

Venezuela

The war rumblings grow ever louder as the USA withdraws all of its personnel out of Venezuela, and that usually means that war will follow.
    Venezuela is still basically without power and chaos is increasing.
    What is happening there may well be an experiment to learn what will happen here when the plug is pulled upon the American people.
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.
    The reality is that all of this can be found in the Bible.
    And yet, these things are the opposite of Jesus.

Measles Outbreak

Lucy, did your grand daughter get her measles vaccine? Ken

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/03/01/...lerts-warnings
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

no Ken

we don't belong to the matrix and the medical mafia
    Jesus is our shepherd 24/7
    He told us he looks after HIS SHEEP.
    we are very contented with THIS DIVINE ARRANGEMENT
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.

Ok, but I wonder if doctors there will be like the doctor I saw this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    we don't belong to the matrix and the medical mafia
    Jesus is our shepherd 24/7
    He told us he looks after HIS SHEEP.
    we are very contented with THIS DIVINE ARRANGEMENT
    Lucy, OK, that is your choice. This morning I saw a doctor speak out about any children coming to his office for measles treatment. He said that IF their parents had not had them immunized against measles, he would turn them away. Will doctors in Australia do the same? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

I HAVE NO IDEA kEN

As i dont live now in this matrix fearfilled realm.

HAVE YOU WONDERED WHY IT IS ''COMPULSARY'?
    HOW CAN THE IMMUNISED CHILD GET SICK FROM AN NON IMMONISED CHILD?

WHY NOT THINK A LITTLE DEEPER DEAR KEN...BE A DETECTIVE
    HMMMM

I would like you to notice what you posted ken

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, OK, that is your choice. This morning I saw a doctor speak out about any children coming to his office for measles treatment. He said that IF their parents had not had them immunized against measles, he would turn them away. Will doctors in Australia do the same? Ken
    Lucy, OK, that is your choice.
    no ken that is a POSITIVE NO.... A POSITIVE no no no… UNDERSTAND?

I HAVE no CHOICE but THE SAVIOUR'S CHOICE FOR ME
    IT IS HIS CHOICE to provide His good shepherding towards me and mine,
    I HAD NO say at all.

IT WAS HE who told THE GOOD NEWS INTO MY EAR. THAT HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF OUR WALK AS '' THE JUST''
    WITHOUT THIS DIVINE RHEMA, we would be like the masses, so dependant upon the system to survive.

so I GIVE HIM all the glory to set the record straight

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    As i dont live now in this matrix fearfilled realm.

HAVE YOU WONDERED WHY IT IS ''COMPULSARY'?
    HOW CAN THE IMMUNISED CHILD GET SICK FROM AN NON IMMONISED CHILD?

WHY NOT THINK A LITTLE DEEPER DEAR KEN...BE A DETECTIVE
    HMMMM
    Some kids can't get it. Others are babies who have not yet gotten the vaccine. Don't be dumb, vaccines work and the world is not out to get you. It's not about you. Your dumb choices can affect others.

God doesn't protect you from getting sick because that's not how it works. Think it does? Drink draino and call me in the morning.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Question

why are you AFRAID?

THE REAL TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH IS THIS,

all I have needed | Thy hand hath provided