Page 83 of 89 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1329

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    why are you AFRAID?

THE REAL TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH IS THIS,

all I have needed | Thy hand hath provided
    So drink draino, why are you afraid to do that? Because it's stupid?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    So drink draino, why are you afraid to do that? Because it's stupid?
    Why Ed, haven't ye heard, that Lucy is immortal, so she claims, however, she won't put it to a test and show us a live camera picture of her placing her finger over a red hot flame for 10 minutes.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

You did not quite understand Lucy.

As i dont live now in this matrix fearfilled realm.

HAVE YOU WONDERED WHY IT IS ''COMPULSARY'?
    HOW CAN THE IMMUNISED CHILD GET SICK FROM AN NON IMMONISED CHILD?

WHY NOT THINK A LITTLE DEEPER DEAR KEN...BE A DETECTIVE
    HMMMM
    Lucy, you did not quite understand. The doctor was refusing to care for the un-immunized child with measles because the doctor was making a statement AGAINST the child's foolish parents. The Measles vaccine is almost 100% effective in protecting against this disease, and in the USA measles was declared eliminated in the year 2000. Foolish parents that do not protect their children with the vaccine is the reason there have been 120 cases in the USA this year, and the doctor was making a statement against those foolish parents that did not immunize their child. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Why tell me

These things are not part of my life now nor have been for over 30yrs i live from above in a different world a secret place in His Kingdom
    Dont tell me things i have no interest in
    Thats your world and your problem not mine
    Apostle fear and doubt have you firmly fixed in their world hey
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    we all know a vulture never begets a dove
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    btw
    Oh~was Jesus a racist when He talks of the ''wheat race & the tare race'?

No, you exercised a choice and profess that choice to be correct, don't you?

no ken that is a POSITIVE NO.... A POSITIVE no no no… UNDERSTAND?

I HAVE no CHOICE but THE SAVIOUR'S CHOICE FOR ME
    IT IS HIS CHOICE to provide His good shepherding towards me and mine,
    I HAD NO say at all.

IT WAS HE who told THE GOOD NEWS INTO MY EAR. THAT HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF OUR WALK AS '' THE JUST''
    WITHOUT THIS DIVINE RHEMA, we would be like the masses, so dependant upon the system to survive.

so I GIVE HIM all the glory to set the record straight
    Lucy, you exercised a choice (not having your grand daughter immunized against the measles), and you proudly proclaim your choice of not immunizing her as your way of NOT dwelling in the fearfilled realm of the matrix. So to me, and to anyone who looks critically at your actions, sees you making a choice, a foolish choice of not immunizing your grand daughter against the measles. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

No ken

That is your opinion as you live in the matrix that is why i fight you at very turn. Because you remain a slave to satan and his world
    You remain a verse quoter that is all
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    btw

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, you did not quite understand. The doctor was refusing to care for the un-immunized child with measles because the doctor was making a statement AGAINST the child's foolish parents. The Measles vaccine is almost 100% effective in protecting against this disease, and in the USA measles was declared eliminated in the year 2000. Foolish parents that do not protect their children with the vaccine is the reason there have been 120 cases in the USA this year, and the doctor was making a statement against those foolish parents that did not immunize their child. Ken
    That's a bad d doc in ny opinion. Do no harm?
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Fake news

The media is not under law to tell the truth it is classed as ENTERTAINMENT

BTW
    It is against the medical oath
    WARNING
    Fill ‘em up with fear
    pump ‘em full of toxins and watch them become the sickest children the century produces
    The medical mafia must produce “ customers” and fill hospitals with the sickest children who have been poisoned
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Ken

Why would I ever be concerned by the”counsel ofthe wicked”
    The dead who bury the dead
    You forget in your zeal to condemn Life now is Jesus affirmation to His saints the angel of death hand has been stayed
    You haven’t this divine assurance
    You quote verses to pretend you have knowledge yet remain fearfilled if you dare step outside the system that has you hog tied to its values
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

IS QUIET OBVIOUS u dont actually understand the post from a mind blockage

Lucy, you exercised a choice (not having your grand daughter immunized against the measles), and you proudly proclaim your choice of not immunizing her as your way of NOT dwelling in the fearfilled realm of the matrix.
    it was not my choice but her parents from their divine advisor Yeshua.

also as I posted in #1226
    I HAVE no CHOICE but THE SAVIOUR'S CHOICE FOR ME
    IT IS HIS CHOICE to provide His good shepherding towards me and mine,
    I HAD NO say at all.

IT WAS HE who told THE GOOD NEWS INTO MY EAR.
    what good news = what rhema words of blessing and affirmations

THAT HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF OUR WALK AS '' THE JUST''
    WITHOUT THIS DIVINE RHEMA, we would be like the masses, so dependant upon the system to survive.

so I GIVE HIM all the glory to set the record straight
    pray tell ken
    why should I not boast and shout hurrah into the universe for the great gift of HIS ETERNAL LIFE given to us and all the inflowing blessings it contains = to dwell inside HIS KINGDOM here in earth amen hurrah hurrah
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

You could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    That's a bad d doc in ny opinion. Do no harm?
    Shalom Edmund, yes, you just could be wrong. Here is a quote from the Mayo Clinic:

There's no specific treatment for an established measles infection.
    And here is a video clip of the doctor I saw:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/60138406...#sp=show-clips

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken

You see Lucy, you are a "wobbler."

These things are not part of my life now nor have been for over 30yrs i live from above in a different world a secret place in His Kingdom
    Dont tell me things i have no interest in
    Thats your world and your problem not mine
    Apostle fear and doubt have you firmly fixed in their world hey
    Lucy, you are not consistent. Tell me, do you not immunize because immunization is apparently evil to you, or do you not immunize because you are 100% protected from any illness from above? Ken

Solar energy.

Ken and Spying,

Do ye live on the sunny side where the sun's energy rays shine on ye at least 4-5 hours a day or more? If ye do solar power is a win- win in more ways than one, if you're tech savvy and can hook it up yourself, and if ye can hook up a DC battery, ye can hook up solar panels also.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken and Spying,

Do ye live on the sunny side where the sun's energy rays shine on ye at least 4-5 hours a day or more? If ye do solar power is a win- win in more ways than one, if you're tech savvy and can hook it up yourself, and if ye can hook up a DC battery, ye can hook up solar panels also.
    3-100 watt panels will produce 800 watts per day in sunlight, and 6-100 watt panels will produce 1.600 hundred watts per day, and if it is tied to the power company's grid, the excess power is metered and fed into their power, the more power you produce into the grid, the less you pay for power.

I add to my solar array a little each year, and the grid tie is now in this area, and I intend to grid tie part of my solar array, and another part of it will be recharging batteries incase of a power outage.

Right now I'm using batteries, I have a ton and a half of them in my power room.

150W 3x 50w Flexible Solar Panel Kit System Boat RV Yacht 12V Battery Charge Car

https://www.ebay.com/itm/150W-3x-50w...item546b963a6b

At this price I have purchased 14 of them, that is 2.100 watts.