Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1332

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    I add to my solar array a little each year, and the grid tie is now in this area, and I intend to grid tie part of my solar array, and another part of it will be recharging batteries incase of a power outage.

Right now I'm using batteries, I have a ton and a half of them in my power room.

150W 3x 50w Flexible Solar Panel Kit System Boat RV Yacht 12V Battery Charge Car

https://www.ebay.com/itm/150W-3x-50w...item546b963a6b

At this price I have purchased 14 of them, that is 2.100 watts.
    One of these 150 watt kits will produce about 9 amps per hour into a 12 volt battery, and the solar controller will maintain the battery hassle free, you supply a 12 volt battery and 12VDC to 120 vac power inverter and your all set as a temporary power source if the power goes out.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

I'm NOT trying to advertise or sell anything here, I merely let people know of these options to better their lives at less cost to them, because power bills can be expensive.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

no ken

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, you are not consistent. Tell me, do you not immunize because immunization is apparently evil to you, or do you not immunize because you are 100% protected from any illness from above? Ken

nothing ''wobbly'' about me...………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. it is the just who live by faith
    the good shepherd looks after HIS SHEEP = NOTHING ''WOBBLY'' ABOUT THAT EITHER

THE ''WOBBLY'' PART IS - YOU REALLY DONT HAVE THE FAITH AND DONT HAVE THE GOOD SHEPHERD BUT A LIFE OF VERSE QUOTING ONLY
    if you did have the faith
    and
    if you did have the good shepherd we would not be having this posting
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    nothing ''wobbly'' about me..... it is the just who live by faith
    the good shepherd looks after HIS SHEEP = NOTHING ''WOBBLY'' ABOUT THAT EITHER

THE ''WOBBLY'' PART IS - YOU REALLY DONT HAVE THE FAITH AND DONT HAVE THE GOOD SHEPHERD BUT A LIFE OF VERSE QUOTING ONLY
    if you did have the faith
    and
    if you did have the good shepherd we would not be having this posting
    Lucy,

Talk and lip service is cheap, and only those who continue in His word John 8:31 are Messiah's disciples, and those whom His words abide in them John 15:7 as Messiah Himself said.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+my+word&t=KJV

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ds+abide&t=KJV

De populate

Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.

did you know about ''forced vacs?" and the de-population?
    how it is done on the unsuspecting peeps~~~~ for the record ~ go do some good homework
    don't listen to the advice of evil nitwits
    - you find out for yourself and be satisfied you have come to the right choices = ask Yeshua.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yz_CpO2Gs8

the medical profession, hell bent on preserving its power and prestige, cannot afford to have the public ever finding out the truth about vaccination.
    This is not to condemn all doctors, for many simply do not know the truth, whilst many others do not want to know.
    Yet medical hierarchy, intent on maintaining the 'status-quo', feeds the public a constant stream of propaganda promoting the case for vaccination.
    This propaganda, designed to convince people of the value and importance of vaccinations, takes the form of falsified statistics, misleading statements, public scare campaigns and in many cases, downright lies!

https://healthimpactnews.com/2017/am...st-vaccinated/

when Jesus is our great Shepherd, we KNOW HE looks after His family. amen
    you need to abandon these people and their cesspool ideas in droves.. SEEK YESHUA AND HIS LOVE AND CARE and forsake satan's evil men
    Last edited by LucySmith; 03-16-2019 at 01:33 AM.
    BTW
    This is the first lie.

did you know about ''forced vacs?" and the de-population?
    how it is done on the unsuspecting peeps~~~~ for the record ~ go do some good homework
    don't listen to the advice of evil nitwits
    - you find out for yourself and be satisfied you have come to the right choices = ask Yeshua.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yz_CpO2Gs8

the medical profession, hell bent on preserving its power and prestige, cannot afford to have the public ever finding out the truth about vaccination.
    This is not to condemn all doctors, for many simply do not know the truth, whilst many others do not want to know.
    Yet medical hierarchy, intent on maintaining the 'status-quo', feeds the public a constant stream of propaganda promoting the case for vaccination.
    This propaganda, designed to convince people of the value and importance of vaccinations, takes the form of falsified statistics, misleading statements, public scare campaigns and in many cases, downright lies!

https://healthimpactnews.com/2017/am...st-vaccinated/

when Jesus is our great Shepherd, we KNOW HE looks after His family. amen
    you need to abandon these people and their cesspool ideas in droves.. SEEK YESHUA AND HIS LOVE AND CARE and forsake satan's evil men
    Bullshit. Bullshit.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

If you have been vaccinated why be afraid of the un-vaccinated?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-...m-court-award/

YOU ARE afraid because you don't think for yourself and have been brainwashed to accept a toxic evil device as a goodness.

Abba our true father put ''healing'' into each type of plant as food for our body and to be diseased free.

if our body is Ph 7 level = NO DISEASE CAN EXIST IN AN ALKALINE ENVIRONMENT
    BTW
    This is the first lie.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-...m-court-award/

YOU ARE afraid because you don't think for yourself and have been brainwashed to accept a toxic evil device as a goodness.

Abba our true father put ''healing'' into each type of plant as food for our body and to be diseased free.

if our body is Ph 7 level = NO DISEASE CAN EXIST IN AN ALKALINE ENVIRONMENT
    Wow. Polio must have been a conspiracy.

Some diseases have been introduced by man

Yes indeed
    Man made to kill man
    Yes
    The flu called the spanish flu killed millions in 1900s to name a few
    Aides another
    Sars another
    Most cancers another
    ad nausea

So why are the vaccinated afraid of the un- vaccinated????
    Smart minds will get it
    Dumbed down wont

Sheep who follow then led to the slaughter
    Godless and spineless and fear filled from the un natural reality of satan the masses do as they are told
    BTW
    This is the first lie.

Yes indeed
    Man made to kill man
    Yes
    The flu called the spanish flu killed millions in 1900s

So why are the vaccinated afraid of the un- vaccinated????
    I'm sure FDR agrees. You have proof in form of some heavily edited video that doesn't show the method right?

you are evading the ? ED

third time
    maybe it is 3rd time lucky- Edmund

WHY WOULD THE VACCINATED be afraid to catch from the UN-VACCINATED?

duh!!!!!
    use your mind
    BTW
    This is the first lie.

third time
    maybe it is 3rd time lucky- Edmund

WHY WOULD THE VACCINATED be afraid to catch from the UN-VACCINATED?

duh!!!!!
    use your mind
    It's called empathy. Some can't be. Some are young, some are sick. Others just can't. And, it is fact that they do work. So, just have to mention that. They can't catch it if the others don't have it.

https://www.immunizeusa.org/blog/201...in-jama-finds/

I don't care if people don't get vaccinated. Just stay home.

that is not an answer from a sound mind ED

but a ''waffle'' around, the subject aka '' so I don't really want to answer so I will kinda stall a bit to the question'' .....................type of post

truth out
    the sound minded answer is clearly and simply

A VACCINATED PERSON does not need to be afraid of catching from an un-vaccinated person [adult or child]

why are you so afraid to say it in simple English without the frills

the real trick is
    man made diseases
    make a disease, in a lab
    then make the vaccinations to ''cure it''
    and be prepared to suffer our ''built in side effects''- mostly nasty

- '''''money money money makes the world go around...money money money in a rich doctors world'''

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ort-warns.html
    BTW
    This is the first lie.

but a ''waffle'' around, the subject aka '' so I don't really want to answer so I will kinda stall a bit to the question'' .....................type of post

truth out
    the sound minded answer is clearly and simply

A VACCINATED PERSON does not need to be afraid of catching from an un-vaccinated person [adult or child]

why are you so afraid to say it in simple English without the frills

the real trick is
    man made diseases
    make a disease, in a lab
    then make the vaccinations to ''cure it''
    and be prepared to suffer our ''built in side effects''- mostly nasty

- '''''money money money makes the world go around...money money money in a rich doctors world'''

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ort-warns.html
    When was the measles first discovered?

What is the evidence man created it on purpose?

Your citation says nothing of history, only your fear of humans.