Page 87 of 91 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1351

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

the GOD OF GENOCIDE = YAH/YHWH

Genocide is also wrong in that it:
    Originates from a heart of hate
    Involves a desire to dominate
    Ignores justice and mercy toward the victims
    Targets its victims indiscriminately, without respect to guilt or innocence, age, status in life, sex, or ability to defend themselves or to be aggressors themselves
    Generally entails taking the law into one’s own hands
    Is oriented against the ultimate establishment of justice and mercy in the land
    Provokes severe terror
    Forces huge hardship (massive displacement, refugee situations, economic hardship that may extend as far as nakedness and famine)
    Tears apart families
    Seeks to systematically destroy not only individuals (in large numbers) but also their cultures or ways of living
    Rends the conscience of the perpetrators

What did I miss?
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Genocide is also wrong in that it:
    Originates from a heart of hate
    Involves a desire to dominate
    Ignores justice and mercy toward the victims
    Targets its victims indiscriminately, without respect to guilt or innocence, age, status in life, sex, or ability to defend themselves or to be aggressors themselves
    Generally entails taking the law into one’s own hands
    Is oriented against the ultimate establishment of justice and mercy in the land
    Provokes severe terror
    Forces huge hardship (massive displacement, refugee situations, economic hardship that may extend as far as nakedness and famine)
    Tears apart families
    Seeks to systematically destroy not only individuals (in large numbers) but also their cultures or ways of living
    Rends the conscience of the perpetrators

What did I miss?
    And the lawless Jezebel's day of dog food is coming too.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

You are unable to face a god of genocide

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And thelawless Jezebel's day of dog food is coming too.
    To make evil acts that go against
    an honest human consciousness is an act of a very evil person
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

Alex Jones on Trial | What's Wrong with Zionism?

Alex Jones on Trial | What's Wrong with Zionism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNyqYkj630Q

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

🔴 LIVE "Vice" Dick Cheney Movie Pro Israel Propaganda

🔴 LIVE "Vice" Dick Cheney Movie Pro Israel Propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLHy6wx9fPc

''they'' got to get rid of ya guns....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov6ZqMeT-MM

arise false flags news,
    ''after all it has to be true momma its on the telly''

some interesting insights of the fire in Notra dame

http://atam.org/notre-dame-fire-prophecy/

in part

THE BEHEADING OF WESTERN CHRISTIANITY & CATHOLICISM
    Can you see the signs? Can you see the pattern? The Catholic Church and Western Christianity is nothing more that a headless floating ghost, a phantom. People are looking up to it in awe and amazement as it is being manipulated and set in places. The Apostolic & Prophetic move of most of those in Babylon Western Christianity are operating without a head…Performing tricks but not submitted to the HEAD. We hear much about the restoration of the 5-fold ministry, however, much of it is the same remixed greed filled religious garbage, led by pompous individuals chasing after glorified titles and offices they don’t even qualify for. They float around as phantoms from place to place; as the crowds praise the headless apostles and prophets stuck on the phonics of elementary teachings they refuse to grow up from.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    http://atam.org/notre-dame-fire-prophecy/

in part

THE BEHEADING OF WESTERN CHRISTIANITY & CATHOLICISM
    Can you see the signs? Can you see the pattern? The Catholic Church and Western Christianity is nothing more that a headless floating ghost, a phantom. People are looking up to it in awe and amazement as it is being manipulated and set in places. The Apostolic & Prophetic move of most of those in Babylon Western Christianity are operating without a head…Performing tricks but not submitted to the HEAD. We hear much about the restoration of the 5-fold ministry, however, much of it is the same remixed greed filled religious garbage, led by pompous individuals chasing after glorified titles and offices they don’t even qualify for. They float around as phantoms from place to place; as the crowds praise the headless apostles and prophets stuck on the phonics of elementary teachings they refuse to grow up from.
    Fires happen. Beautiful place, they'll rebuild. I highly doubt this guy predicted it, rather cryptic the way he writes. Almost like nostradamus.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

words can be spells

BEYONCE ~ “OBEY“
    BEYONCE ~ “ONCE“
    So “BEYONCE” is a hypnotic trigger command to your subconscious to: “OBEY at ONCE !”

This is important to listen to.

Congressman Gus Savage exposes facts about the Israel Lobby in speech to Congress.

Speech by Congressman Gus Savage to Congress on March 29, 1990. Savage was a six-term Democratic Congressman from Chicago. AIPAC is the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQP8V-kZ2EQ

From Zionism to Truth with Chuck Baldwin.

From Zionism to Truth with Chuck Baldwin.

In a Straight forward interview Dr. Chuck Baldwin shares his views on Global Zionism and how its seems Christians have forsaken Christ Jesus for Israeli Nationalism. The Holy Spirit revealing to him the evils of modern day Zionism and its many allies and how to help others to keep their eyes on their King, Jesus Christ/Yeshua Ha Moshiach
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgshd-CHNRs

I applaud this man for that.

The Israeli attack on the USS Liberty.

The Day Israel Attacked America | Special Series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

This is very important, and MOST American's do NOT even know about this attack, and especially the truth about it, a must watch.

The attacking Israelis KNEW this was an American ship BEFORE they attacked it as the tape archives reveal, this was a deliberate attack on an American ally ship.

More coverups.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    The Day Israel Attacked America | Special Series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

This is very important, and MOST American's do NOT even know about this attack, and especially the truth about it, a must watch.

The attacking Israelis KNEW this was an American ship BEFORE they attacked it as the tape archives reveal, this was a deliberate attack on an American ally ship.
    As in most incidents, all of this was covered up by the press, and Zionist influence continues to this very day.

CrossTalk: Remembering USS Liberty.

CrossTalk: Remembering USS Liberty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL_ulVuxloc

Attack on the USS Liberty

Attack on the USS Liberty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUU08xnVaGM

President Johnson recalled the rescue planes because he didn't want to embarrass the state of Israel an ally, how stupid.