Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1341

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

Thumbs up The Power!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Lo Ammi Forum will in the near future be upgraded to vBulletin 5.0. This upgrade has been necessitated by the substantial growth of the data used by Lo Ammi in the past year. So, some changes are coming for the looks of Lo Ammi, and Lo Ammi will also be moved to a new web hosting site which will accommodate the increase in data used by Lo Ammi. Some changes may also occur should Hyssop be able to determine the source of why there has been such tremendous growth in the data that Lo Ammi consumes.

I also want to say while I am on this thread that I consider many of the posts on this thread to be treasonous. I do also consider this thread to be anti-Semitic and anti-Messiah. I say anti-Messiah because Yahushua did command this concerning all those who speak well of HIM:

Mark 9:38-40
    38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.
    39 But Yahushua said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can soon speak evil of me.
    40 For he that is not against us is on our part.

That heed to what you say on this forum against others whether they be nations, governments, various religions, and/or individuals. I am watching, and while I do not desire to exercise my power, I do have the power to make whole threads disappear.

Accordingly, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Lo Ammi Forum will in the near future be upgraded to vBulletin 5.0. This upgrade has been necessitated by the substantial growth of the data used by Lo Ammi in the past year. So, some changes are coming for the looks of Lo Ammi, and Lo Ammi will also be moved to a new web hosting site which will accommodate the increase in data used by Lo Ammi. Some changes may also occur should Hyssop be able to determine the source of why there has been such tremendous growth in the data that Lo Ammi consumes.

I also want to say while I am on this thread that I consider many of the posts on this thread to be treasonous. I do also consider this thread to be anti-Semitic and anti-Messiah. I say anti-Messiah because Yahushua did command this concerning all those who speak well of HIM:

38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.
    39 But Yahushua said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can soon speak evil of me.

That heed to what you say on this forum against others whether they be nations, governments, various religions, and/or individuals. I am watching, and while I do not desire to exercise my power, I do have the power to make whole threads disappear.

Accordingly, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Who has spoken against Messiah on this thread, and how is it treasonous?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Thumbs down The Jesuits!

Hi EliYah,

You asked this of me:

"Who has spoken against Messiah on this thread, and how is it treasonous?"

The Jesuits do much good in this world in the Name of Jesus. Why do you go against what My Yahushua has commanded and rail against them? This is your anti-Messiah activity/and or fault which you deem for yourself necessary to engage in against what My Messiah did say! Shame on you, EliYah.

Accordingly, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

You asked this of me:

"Who has spoken against Messiah on this thread, and how is it treasonous?"

The Jesuits do much good in this world in the Name of Jesus. Why do you go against what My Yahushua has commanded and rail against them? This is your anti-Messiah activity/and or fault which you deem for yourself necessary to engage in against what My Messiah did say! Shame on you, EliYah.

Accordingly, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, the Jesuits has their total allegiance to the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church, or do ye think that they are loyal to Yah Messiah?

And read of their extreme oath here: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/v..._vatican09.htm

Second witness: http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...bloodoath.html

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Spying, ye remember the name of a man called John Wilkes Booth?

He too was a Jesuit that assassinated Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United Sates.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=91...=1570041488283

dualism...... is confusion

#1321 spying posts

dualism revealed.

A Tree and its Fruit
    21 Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
    22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’
    23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!

Berean Study Bible ·

two confusing verses
    how can we ever relate to a very confused book that sets out 2 very different advices.?
    the only way to judge is from a TREE called ''Jesuits'' NOT from its branches.

THE FRUIT of the TREE is the overall historical benefits or harm and destruction caused by the Jesuit Church [ a branch of the RCC]
    Looking at the branches alone doesn't give the true pictures OF THE WHOLE TREE.

IF WE WISH TO JUDGE a tree and its fruit - it is the whole tree NOT one or 2 branches.
    then ask
    Does the Jesuit branch of the RCC always do the will of Our Father ABBA?

Father is not the author of confused advice.
    so the only conclusion, is the verses have been impregnated by the dung of man making both incorrect.

Jesus WOULD NEVER GIVE OUT 2 different and conflicting forms of advice.

also
    No believer in Messiah would be anti-Semitic anti American, anti Arabs, anti German., anti British even anti Australian
    but no one can excuse the destructive powers used on nations, for war games and gain
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-02-2019 at 10:12 PM.
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.
    The reality is that all of this can be found in the Bible.
    And yet, these things are the opposite of Jesus.

dear Spying, i think you maybe interested in this ''treason''

written by your own President.

President Truman—Secrecy and a free, democratic government don't mix
    Oct 05, 2019
    Here’s an interesting quotation from President Truman’s biography, where he talks about the CIA that was created during his presidency, and about classified secrets in government.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...was-destroying

“Why, they've got an organization [the CIA] over there in Virginia now that is practically the equal of the Pentagon in many ways. And I think I've told you, one Pentagon is one too many.

“Now, as nearly as I can make out, those fellows in the CIA don't just report on wars and the like, they go out and make their own, and there's nobody to keep track of what they're up to. They spend billions of dollars on stirring up trouble so they'll have something to report on. They've become ... it's become a government all of its own and all secret. They don't have to account to anybody.

“That's a very dangerous thing in a democratic society, and it's got to be put a stop to. The people have got a right to know what those birds are up to. And if I was back in the White House, people would know. You see, the way a free government works, there's got to be a housecleaning every now and again, and I don't care what branch of the government is involved. Somebody has to keep an eye on things.

“And when you can't do any housecleaning because everything that goes on is a damn secret, why, then we're on our way to something the Founding Fathers didn't have in mind. Secrecy and a free, democratic government don't mix. And if what happened at the Bay of Pigs doesn't prove that, I don't know what does.
    You have got to keep an eye on the military at all times, and it doesn't matter whether it's the birds in the Pentagon or the birds in the CIA.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.

dualism...... is confusion - 2 DIFFERENT OPTIONS

Romans 13:1-7
    # 13 in bible numerics - false worship + the number for rebellion.
    Do Sons AND Daughters of ABBA Have To Obey Secular or Religious Authorities?

The dung of inserted man's agendas into the biggest and most criminal contaminations in the N.T.
    * satanic no less

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers.
    - aka - ''the wickedness in high places'' - the CAIN-ITE hu-mans in control
    the confusion of Saul the 13th apostle.

How do we know it’s a contamination?
    Easy, because it is a complete contradiction of Ephesians 6:10-12:

Eph 6:10-12
    Finally, my brethren, be strong in The Lord, and in The Power of His Might.
    11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
    12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,
    * but against principalities,
    * against powers,
    * against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
    * against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    the CAIN-ITE ruler control must be added to a corrupted bible to keep the gullible sheep in order.
    why were they added?
    We are dealing with Cain’s system and his descendants actively corrupting the Word by making us think we are under the authority of human beings in civil authority when, as Born Again sons and daughters of God, we are under no man’s authority.

the ''wickedness in High places''
    “For he is the minister of God to thee for good.”
    WARNING
    satan and his children the hu-man Cain-ites are controllers of this world
    Did Jesus ask us to obey satan?
    did Yashua Anointed win any favours with the ruling authorities by the things He said and/or did?
    What did He call those who were the “powers that be” of his day?
    Just in case your memory is letting you down:
    “Hypocrites!!”
    “A generation (race) of Vipers!!”
    “Whited Sepulchres!!”
    “Throats like open graves!!”
    “Sons of the Devil!!”
    Ask this question?
    WHEN did Jesus ask you, to serve satan and his family of rulers and controllers?
    to HIM {Jesus] they were a ''race of vipers''
    what is a VIPER?
    A SNAKE.
    A SERPENT.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiMLJAZajxg
    ARE YOU TO SERVE and OBEY the serpent race?

Offering to help you with forum expenses.

Spying,

I will offer out in the open for all to see, I will offer to help you with forum expenses if ye need it, why not I post on the forum too. Best I can do ye.

Trudeau brings his children to Gay Pride march

Justin Trudeau, Prime minister of Canada brings his children to Gay Pride march...

Read and watch here: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ca...rade-wishes-mu

We are believers....

View the full question asked for each conspiracy.

Conspiracy Percent believing Number of Americans believing

JFK was killed by conspiracy 51 percent 160,096,160
    Bush intentionally misled on Iraq WMDs 44 percent 138,122,178
    Global warming is a hoax 37 percent 116,148,195
    Aliens exist 29 percent 91,035,072
    New World Order 28 percent 87,895,931
    Hussein was involved in 9/11 28 percent 87,895,931
    A UFO crashed at Roswell 21 percent 65,921,948
    Vaccines are linked to autism 20 percent 62,782,808
    The government controls minds with TV 15 percent 47,087,106
    Medical industry invents diseases 15 % 47,087,106
    CIA developed crack 14% 43,947,966
    Bigfoot exists 14% 43,947,966
    Obama is the Antichrist 13% 40,808,825
    The government allowed 9/11 11% 34,530,544
    Fluoride is dangerous 9% 28,252,264
    The moon landing was faked 7% 21,973,983
    Bin Laden is alive 6% 18,834,842
    Airplane contrails are sinister chemicals 5% 15,695,702
    McCartney died in 1966 5% 15,695,702
    Lizard people control politics 4% 12,556,562

Jinteresting results.
    safe_image.jpg
    really?
    maybe?
    who knows?
    who cares?

fake news fake people who knows? the world is corrupted

Dr Pieczenik shares the latest Q strategy
    Nov 04, 2019
    Dr. Pieczenik admitted in July 2018 that he was part of the Q team in his capacity as an expert in psyops. He has just put out a second short video, letting us know how the Q team set up Nancy Pelosi to fail. He says that this is the end of Nancy Pelosi and the Democratic Party.

Consider this to be news from the Q team behind the scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrXFn9i0F-A

Incidentally, Q began posting again yesterday after a 93-day silence. He has said nothing significant yet, but millions are waiting to hear from him.

Pieczenik playing his games.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Dr Pieczenik shares the latest Q strategy
    Nov 04, 2019
    Dr. Pieczenik admitted in July 2018 that he was part of the Q team in his capacity as an expert in psyops. He has just put out a second short video, letting us know how the Q team set up Nancy Pelosi to fail. He says that this is the end of Nancy Pelosi and the Democratic Party.

Consider this to be news from the Q team behind the scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrXFn9i0F-A

Incidentally, Q began posting again yesterday after a 93-day silence. He has said nothing significant yet, but millions are waiting to hear from him.
    Lucy,

No matter what Pieczenik says, this is NOT the end of the Democratic party, and even if it is the end of Pelosi, Rome on the Potomic will simply replace her with another stooge.

Pieczenik is merely playing the BLAME game of Democrat verses Republican, as all of the other front men stooges do, even Alex Jones is doing this blame game now.

People need to wake up, because at the top, both parties the Democrats and Republicans work TOGETHER, it's all a lying game to keep the people in both parties FOOLED and FIGHTING each other.

If ye don't believe this above, then watch below of BOTH Clinton and Trump at the Al Smith dinner BEFORE the Presidential election of Trump, and with a Catholic Archbiship sitting in between them .

Take your pick to watch here: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...l+Smith+dinner

They are working together folks, and it's all a game

Joe Biden is disgusting.

Listen BELOW to what Joe Biden says out of his own mouth to a 13 year old at the US Senate swearing in ceremony fondling young girls and children.

Listen here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB_u0K6GL8A

And watch here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LuCs1-7GKI

Joe Biden's own disgusting words out of his own mouth : Do you wanna know how horny I am to have a 13 teen year old girl standing right next to me?

As Yah Messiah said, For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. Matthew 12:37.

when is a coup not a coup? when it is faked? who is coup-ing with who? that is the ?

to coup or not to coup
    now!!!!! that is the question

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries....ttempted-coup/