Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1010

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720

    Behold, The Shema.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    their gods= no one would live next door to them let alone worship them.

    image a serial killa god/gods.... vexed by poor silly humans at the slighest whim.
    is all to do with ''blood sacrifice'' you see... the blood must run....
    their gods= no one would live next door to them let alone worship them.
    Which Elohim did Messiah Himself speak of??

    And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; YHWH our Elohim is one YHWH: Mark 12:29.

    Hear, O Israel: YHWH our Elohim is one YHWH: Deuteronomy 6:4.

    Now in the blue letter Bible Strong's:

    And G1161 Jesus G2424 answered G611 him, G846 The G3754 first G4413 of all G3956 the commandments G1785 is, Hear, G191 O Israel; G2474 The Lord G2962 our G2257 God G2316 is G2076 one G1520 Lord: G2962

    Hear, H8085 O Israel: H3478 The LORD H3068 our God H430 is one H259 LORD: H3068

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...d+is+one&t=KJV

    Which Elohim did Messiah acknowledge as ONE?? It is YHWH=H3068; H3050= Yod-Heh-Waw-Heh=YAHWEH Elohim.

    Again Lucy, I'm amazed at how ignorant YOU and others really are on this matter.

    Now, for your other quote:
    image a serial killa god/gods.... vexed by poor silly humans at the slighest whim.is all to do with ''blood sacrifice'' you see... the blood must run
    Well, I have a list of quotes from the B.L.B. below for you and others to look into on the word blood that is used in the O.T. and the N.T. scriptures.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...d&page=5&t=KJV

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...d&page=6&t=KJV

    No wonder the Almighty YAH winked at such ignorance.

    Now Lucy, suppose you tell us WHOM that Messiah Yah-shua/Yeshua acknowledged as the true name of Elohim??

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720
    Now, about your tagline again.

    Lucy, I had to stop watching about a few seconds into this video above, because of his ignorance in this matter, and he is not aware of Messiah quoting the SHEMA in Deuteronomy 6:4 in Mark 12:29 below.

    Which Elohim did Messiah Himself speak of??

    And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; YHWH our Elohim is one YHWH: Mark 12:29.

    Hear, O Israel: YHWH our Elohim is one YHWH: Deuteronomy 6:4.

    Now in the blue letter Bible Strong's:

    And G1161 Jesus G2424 answered G611 him, G846 The G3754 first G4413 of all G3956 the commandments G1785 is, Hear, G191 O Israel; G2474 The Lord G2962 our G2257 God G2316 is G2076 one G1520 Lord: G2962

    Hear, H8085 O Israel: H3478 The LORD H3068 our God H430 is one H259 LORD: H3068

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...d+is+one&t=KJV

    Lucy, here below is what Messiah said of those like you who love to have intercourse with strange religious people.

    Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Revelation 2:20-21.

    So tell us Lucy, which Yeshua are you advocating, the Yeshua who advocated worship of YHWH above, or a Yeshua which advocates a nameless Father and Elohim??

    PS: Lucy, I grow tired of having to correct all the false religious people, that you promote on the forum, and if your not going to defend their beliefs, then, you should not post their foolish ideas on the forum.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720

    The Dead Sea Scrolls.

    I have a fairly good library of very important BOOKS, and back about 10 years ago I was installing new shelves to store these books, and I come across a certain BOOK, that even to this day, I have no idea where this book came from, and let alone how it was neatly placed in my library of rare old books.

    This book is called THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS, by Mr. Millar Burrows, published in 1955, and you can read of this man here.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millar_Burrows

    Burrows was internationally known for his prompt editing of the Dead Sea manuscripts of Cave One,[6][7] and was able to communicate the results of research in language understandable to the public. Burrows gave working names to several of the scrolls, such as the "Manual of Discipline" to 1QS. Burrows worked on the Isaiah scroll,[10] pointing out its consistency with the Masoretic text.

    In this book I have is a black and white glossy picture of as described below:

    Plate IV Column XI of the Habakkuk Commentary, showing the Divine Name in the archaic script (Paleo-Hebrew).

    It's interesting that Tom M. has another picture fragment of the Psalms which has the Paleo-Hebrew Name on it here below.

    http://www.eliyah.com/yhwhdss.html

    Again, I have no idea how this book of THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS came into my possession, however, I thank YAHWEH Elohim for this very old rare book, and the info. in it is priceless, as to document the true Name of YHWH on the scrolls!

    So I'm indeed a witness to His Name that is used in the scriptures nearly 7,000 times.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    spot the difference.....

    The teaching of the Fatherhood of God takes a decided turn with YESHUA, for "Father" was His favorite term for addressing God.
    It appears on His lips some sixty-five times in the Synoptic Gospels and over one hundred times in John.

    The exact term YESHUA used is still found three times in the New Testament ( Mark 14:36 ; Rom 8:15-16 ; Gal 4:6 ) but elsewhere the Aramaic term Abba is translated by the Greek pater [pathvr].

    The uniqueness of Jesus' teaching on this subject is evident for several reasons.

    For one, the rarity of this designation for God is striking.
    There is no evidence in pre-Christian Jewish literature that Jews addressed God as "Abba. "

    A second unique feature about YESHUA use of Abba as a designation for God involves the intimacy of the term.
    Abba was a term little children used when they addressed their fathers.
    At one time it was thought that since children used this term to address their fathers the nearest equivalent would be the English term "Daddy."

    More recently, however, it has been pointed out that Abba was a term not only that small children used to address their fathers; it was also a term that older children and adults used.
    As a result it is best to understand Abba as the equivalent of "Father" rather than "Daddy."

    A third unique feature of YESHUA teaching concerning the Fatherhood of God is that the frequency of this metaphor is out of all proportion to what we find elsewhere in the Old Testament and other Jewish literature

    Does Jesus Oppose the God of the Old Testament?
    Throughout Jesus' ministry, Jesus methodically brings up old testament doctrine and then refutes it. Is the New Testament really an extension of the "Old", or does it present a new God altogether?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TIkNNl9xzE


    ofcourse the denial juice drinkers, will have their own ideas......according to their masonic indoctrinations....
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    The teaching of the Fatherhood of God takes a decided turn with YESHUA, for "Father" was His favorite term for addressing God.
    It appears on His lips some sixty-five times in the Synoptic Gospels and over one hundred times in John.

    The exact term YESHUA used is still found three times in the New Testament ( Mark 14:36 ; Rom 8:15-16 ; Gal 4:6 ) but elsewhere the Aramaic term Abba is translated by the Greek pater [pathvr].

    The uniqueness of Jesus' teaching on this subject is evident for several reasons.

    For one, the rarity of this designation for God is striking.
    There is no evidence in pre-Christian Jewish literature that Jews addressed God as "Abba. "

    A second unique feature about YESHUA use of Abba as a designation for God involves the intimacy of the term.
    Abba was a term little children used when they addressed their fathers.
    At one time it was thought that since children used this term to address their fathers the nearest equivalent would be the English term "Daddy."

    More recently, however, it has been pointed out that Abba was a term not only that small children used to address their fathers; it was also a term that older children and adults used.
    As a result it is best to understand Abba as the equivalent of "Father" rather than "Daddy."

    A third unique feature of YESHUA teaching concerning the Fatherhood of God is that the frequency of this metaphor is out of all proportion to what we find elsewhere in the Old Testament and other Jewish literature
    The exact term YESHUA used is still found three times in the New Testament ( Mark 14:36 ; Rom 8:15-16 ; Gal 4:6 ) but elsewhere the Aramaic term Abba is translated by the Greek pater [pathvr].
    Well Lucy, are you now playing the side of USING the apostle Paul's writings, and next you will condemn him??

    I can't help but smile.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720

    Smile Playing Both Sides Again?

    Playing Both Sides Again huh?

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720

    Smile

    Now, about your tagline again.

    Lucy, I had to stop watching about a few seconds into this video above, because of his ignorance in this matter, and he is not aware of Messiah quoting the SHEMA in Deuteronomy 6:4 in Mark 12:29 below.

    Which Elohim did Messiah Himself speak of??

    And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; YHWH our Elohim is one YHWH: Mark 12:29.

    Hear, O Israel: YHWH our Elohim is one YHWH: Deuteronomy 6:4.

    Now in the blue letter Bible Strong's:

    And G1161 Jesus G2424 answered G611 him, G846 The G3754 first G4413 of all G3956 the commandments G1785 is, Hear, G191 O Israel; G2474 The Lord G2962 our G2257 God G2316 is G2076 one G1520 Lord: G2962

    Hear, H8085 O Israel: H3478 The LORD H3068 our God H430 is one H259 LORD: H3068

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...d+is+one&t=KJV

    Lucy, here below is what Messiah said of those like you who love to have intercourse with strange religious people.

    Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Revelation 2:20-21.

    So tell us Lucy, which Yeshua are you advocating, the Yeshua who advocated worship of YHWH above, or a Yeshua which advocates a nameless Father and Elohim??

    PS: Lucy, I grow tired of having to correct all the false religious people, that you promote on the forum, and if your not going to defend their beliefs, then, you should not post their foolish ideas on the forum.

    Answer this question above Lucy? Also, where did YOU get the name of Yeshua from, and from where did this person you quote from above get the name of Yeshua??

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720
    Answer this question above Lucy?

    Also, where did YOU get the name of Yeshua from, and from where did this person you quote from above get the name of Yeshua??

    Come on now Lucy, this name Yeshua is not used in the N.T. that name is Jesus.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720

    Smile

    Answer this question above Lucy?

    Also, where did YOU get the name of Yeshua from, and from where did this person you quote from above get the name of Yeshua??

    Come on now Lucy, this name Yeshua is not used in the N.T. that name is Jesus.

    Oh what a tangled web she weaves, when she quotes these religious to deceive.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    other teachers,,,,,

    yes, there are watchmen and yes there is good edification
    but what of THE SPIRIT WITHIN...

    HERE IS THE CRUX,

    the spirit christ within His people will never allow the false to remain UNDETECTED.....
    you see these posters, they are indoctrinated into a false and failed belief and peddle it as the truth= are they FREE.. NO... how strange to see men who peddle their truth NOT FREED.

    the fact is OUR FREEDOM, is a testimony of OUR SAVIOUR'S WORKMANSHIP

    THESE men are so filled with bondages it is pitiful too see.
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    yes, there are watchmen and yes there is good edification
    but what of THE SPIRIT WITHIN...

    HERE IS THE CRUX,

    the spirit christ within His people will never allow the false to remain UNDETECTED.....
    you see these posters, they are indoctrinated into a false and failed belief and peddle it as the truth= are they FREE.. NO... how strange to see men who peddle their truth NOT FREED.

    the fact is OUR FREEDOM, is a testimony of OUR SAVIOUR'S WORKMANSHIP

    THESE men are so filled with bondages it is pitiful too see.
    the spirit christ within His people will never allow the false to remain UNDETECTED.....
    Then why are YOU quoting from all your false teachers?

    Oh you love all your strange teachers huh?

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720

    Smile

    Lucy,

    Ye are the children of YHWH your Elohim: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead. Deut.14:1.

    But now, O YHWH, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand. Isayah 64:8.

    Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O YHWH, and our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting. Isayah 63:16.

    Have we not all one father? hath not one Elohim created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers? Malachi 2:10.

    Do you want more Lucy??

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    the posters STRIVE for bondages....

    they actually INVITE BONDAGES INTO THEIR LIVES LIKE MAGNETS.

    look at their testimony, publically recorded as they accuse themselves as a record of their bondages out into this world
    are they from the line of cain?
    are they tares?
    are they unbelievers?
    are they freemasons to proect the agenda at all costs?

    who are these people?

    but the blind leading the blind thinking they have sight.
    Yeshua said ''let the dead bury the dead'' - the dead are ignorant and perishing... religious billlions suffer from this disease.
    A CULTure of blindness.
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    9,720

    Smile Are YOU now playing the follower side of Yeshua?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    they actually INVITE BONDAGES INTO THEIR LIVES LIKE MAGNETS.

    look at their testimony, publically recorded as they accuse themselves as a record of their bondages out into this world
    are they from the line of cain?
    are they tares?
    are they unbelievers?
    are they freemasons to proect the agenda at all costs?

    who are these people?

    but the blind leading the blind thinking they have sight.
    Yeshua said ''let the dead bury the dead'' - the dead are ignorant and perishing... religious billlions suffer from this disease.
    A CULTure of blindness.
    Lucy,

    Are YOU now playing the follower SIDE of Yeshua, and the accuser side of the devil?

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    15,553

    why ?????

    dont these posters live the divine REALITY of John 10 v 10?
    that is the ?

    this verse is a disciples TESTIMONY on how they have overcome satan.

    look at satan who is very active within the lives of these religious people.
    why?

    where is their freedom?
    they have none.

    years and years of study and lip service yet remain locked and loaded into bondage.
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •