Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: The Love Of Messiah And The Love Of Elohim.

Bringing this thread back up to the top.

The apostle John wrote… My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father Yahweh, Yah-Shua Messiah the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. And hereby we do know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. Anyone that saith, I know Him, and keepeth not His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in them. But whoso keepeth His word, in him verily is the love of Elohim perfected: hereby know we are in Him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked. ( 1 John 2:1-6).

Whosoever believeth that Yah-Shua is the Messiah is born of Elohim: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. By this we know that we love the children of Elohim, when we love Elohim, and keep His commandments. For this is the love of Elohim, that we keep His commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. ( 1 John 5:1-3 ).

Can you imagine, people who say, that the commandments are abolished, are in fact saying, Messiah and the love of Elohim is abolished too!

No wonder there is so much murder and violence in this world today, because people have been taught, that the commandments are no longer valid.

Anyone that saith, I know Him, and keepeth not His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in them. So says John the Apostle.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    The apostle John wrote… My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father Yahweh, Yah-Shua Messiah the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. And hereby we do know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. Anyone that saith, I know Him, and keepeth not His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in them. But whoso keepeth His word, in him verily is the love of Elohim perfected: hereby know we are in Him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked. ( 1 John 2:1-6).

Whosoever believeth that Yah-Shua is the Messiah is born of Elohim: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. By this we know that we love the children of Elohim, when we love Elohim, and keep His commandments. For this is the love of Elohim, that we keep His commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. ( 1 John 5:1-3 ).

Can you imagine, people who say, that the commandments are abolished, are in fact saying, Messiah and the love of Elohim is abolished too!

No wonder there is so much murder and violence in this world today, because people have been taught, that the commandments are no longer valid.

Anyone that saith, I know Him, and keepeth not His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in them. So says John the Apostle.
    Amen Elijah!