Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wheat And The Tares.

The Wheat And The Tares.

John the Baptist said:

And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit, and with fire:

Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.
    Matthew 3:10-12; See also Luke 3:16-17; See also Psalms 1:1-6.

Jeremiah 23:28-29 says:

Is not my word like as a fire? saith YAHWEH; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith YAHWEH.

What Is The Wheat And The Chaff Or Tares?

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

He said unto them, An enemy has done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

But he said, Nay-No; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
    Matthew 13:24-30.

Now Messiah tells the interpretation of the parable.

Then Yah'Shua sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

He answered and said unto them,
    He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed (Wheat) are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

The enemy that sowed them (TARES) is the devil;
    the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity/lawlessness;

And shall cast them (The TARES) into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let them hear.
    Matthew 13:36-43.

the good seed (Wheat) are the children of the kingdom;

but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them (The TARES) is the devil;

The Wheat are the Children Of YAH and His Kingdom.

The Chaff or the TARES are the children of the wicked one-the devil, and they practice lawlessness.

To be resumed Yah willing.

sounds like the pauline system of christianity

the fruits of which is death, chaos, confusion, disunity and strife.... rotten fruits.... profiteering hirelings phony apostles all teaching assorted crimes against the gospel.
    the 5 founders of ''christianity' FAILED TO REPRODUCE Christ in any one for 2000yrs.

the 5 founders of ''christianity'' 5 men, [inc 2 black men] based in Antioch, and termed as = aka.= the abomination of desolation
    the tare producers
    is a system left ''desolate''?
    ofcourse
    Here we are 2000 years later than Paul and THE TARES are still following saul/Paul, when he missed the greatest message of all; "God Is Love".
    Jesus taught Jews and others about the love and compassion of God and Creation; instead of judgment and condemnation that was so much talked of in those days.
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the frits of which is death, chaos, confusion, disunity and strife.... rotten fruits.... profiteering hirelings phony apostles and other assorted crimes against the gospel.
    the 5 founders of ''christianity' FAILED TO REPRODUCE Christ in any one for 2000yrs.

the 5 founders of ''christianity'' 5 men, nc 2 black men based in Antioch, and termed as = aka.= the abomination of desolation

has this system ''desolate''?
    ofcourse
    Here we are 2000 years later than Paul and still THE TARES are following Paul, when he missed the greatest message of all; "God Is Love".
    Jesus taught Jews and others about the love and compassion of God and Creation; instead of judgment and condemnation that was so much talked of in those days.
    Lucy,

Where in this post did I quote Paul's writings?

It seems the TARE can't wait to sow her worthless seeds, as her father does.

Also, I'm going to ask you to not turn this thread into another Paul, Moses, or scripture bashing thread.

ofcourse the tares love the pauline church system...and produce confusion

how~~~ WRONG TEACHING....
    Paul, being a driven "man with a mission", never exhibited the loving charisma of The Master and so he had to resort to manipulation of minds and hearts to get people to go his way.
    Thus, some have said that Paul was a good Salesmen.

WRONG TEACHING...
    Original Sin: Jesus never believed in or taught "ORIGINAL sin"; for He knew that we all have the power of God [AS HIS CHILDREN] within us and thus are never "stuck" or limited by the past.
    We can, and do, change our futures, despite what our past was. [REPENTANCE/FORGIVENESS]
    This is the Hope and LOVE of God in action, working in and through human lives!
    Jesus just told people to change their perspective, believe is positive outcomes, and through the workings of our natural human links with CHRIST LIKE energies, that would change their life for a better future.aka BORN AGAIN FROM ABOVE

pauline STYLED church has murdered millions of tares ...the wheat dont go into these evil dens...no YESHUA calls them out....so they do not PARTAKE OF THE SINS OF A DEFILED GOSPEL.

Smile

how~~~ WRONG TEACHING....
    Paul, being a driven "man with a mission", never exhibited the loving charisma of The Master and so he had to resort to manipulation of minds and hearts to get people to go his way.
    Thus, some have said that Paul was a good Salesmen.

WRONG TEACHING...
    Original Sin: Jesus never believed in or taught "ORIGINAL sin"; for He knew that we all have the power of God [AS HIS CHILDREN] within us and thus are never "stuck" or limited by the past.
    We can, and do, change our futures, despite what our past was. [REPENTANCE/FORGIVENESS]
    This is the Hope and LOVE of God in action, working in and through human lives!
    Jesus just told people to change their perspective, believe is positive outcomes, and through the workings of our natural human links with CHRIST LIKE energies, that would change their life for a better future.aka BORN AGAIN FROM ABOVE
    Lucy,

You would not know Yah'Shua's teachings if it bit you, and your not willing to cooperate and have a discussion, and the more you post on here, the more I'm going to compare your worthless seeds you sow to the tare you are.

the tares = the pretenders

Paul, was a PRETENDER. also a master builder = 33 deg freemason and friend of cruel Nero.
    the ''tares'' are nurtured by this man and his ''my gospel'' and have lives of chaos to prove their worship is In vain.

YESHUA WARNED of the likes of this man and others who copy his ''ministry''.
    Yeshua said ''follow me'' and introduced Nicodemus into the WAY, OF ALL PRODIGAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS AKA to be born again from above and to gain eternal life here, by the same power Yeshua walked in LIFE POWER.
    all of which 613 laws under Moses could not provide.

Paul, was a PRETENDER. also a master builder = 33 deg freemason and friend of cruel Nero.
    the ''tares'' are nurtured by this man and his ''my gospel'' and have lives of chaos to prove their worship is In vain.

YESHUA WARNED of the likes of this man and others who copy his ''ministry''.
    Yeshua said ''follow me'' and introduced Nicodemus into the WAY, OF ALL PRODIGAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS AKA to be born again from above and to gain eternal life here, by the same power Yeshua walked in LIFE POWER.
    all of which 613 laws under Moses could not provide.
    Lucy,

Paul was not a pretender, but you sure are, because you have admitted to committing lawlessness 1 John 3:4, and such are the TARES.

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do lawlessness; Matthew 13:41.

And you certainly admit to lawlessness as Messiah said ABOVE.

there were 12 only apostles ACCORDING TO THE NT.

12 apostles
    12 tribes
    12 foundational stones
    12 = aka government.

bearing a witness to #12.
    NOT 13
    NOT 22 times as a ''' I am paul the SELF CONFESSED'' ''apostle'' claiming himself as one.
    consider
    not according to the standard of eye witness to Jesus ministry for 3 odd years.... only conditions of apostleship EYE WITNESS TO ALL 3 YEARS OF MINISTRY IN WORD AND DEED.
    also
    NOT ACCORDING TO YESHUA rev 2 v 2

too many strikes AGAINST HIS CLAIM SO - and he is out.
    [ PAUL A MODERN DAY BENNY HINNS '' I SAW JESUS'']

12 apostles
    12 tribes
    12 foundational stones
    12 = aka government.

NOT 13
    NOT 22 times as a ''' I am paul the SELF CONFESSED'' ''apostle'' claiming himself as one.
    consider
    not according to the standard of eye witness to Jesus ministry for 3 odd years.... only conditions of apostleship EYE WITNESS TO ALL 3 YEARS OF MINISTRY IN WORD AND DEED.
    also

Well Lucy,

Act 14:14 Which when the apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard of, they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out,

See also these texts:

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...les+Paul&t=KJV

It looks like Mrs. TARE is caught in another LIE.

12 apostles
    12 tribes
    12 foundational stones
    12 = aka government.

NOT 13
    consider
    also

YESHUA CHOSE 12 MEN
    A UNIQUE # THAT meant foundation or government.

12 men only MET THE STANDARDS OF EYE WITNESS FROM BEGINNING TO END OF A DIVINE HOLY SPIRIT MINISTRY ... ONLY 12.... that is the bible requirement.
    When Judas died another was needed to form the required #12 as a divine foundation...so Mathias was chosen to replace Judas. amen

not #13 #14 #15 #1 6 .....................................#1,000,000 apostles.

Elijah HIGHLIGHTED THE DUNG [man inserted verses/word] and FAILED TO DISCERN THE TRUE FACTS OF SELECTION PROCESS.= AS A TARE he is.
    so repulsive a trait he writes verses and has no idea how to live in them.

when I don't allow him to teach vomit and dung he calls me a................ ''bitch'' a ''sow'' and a ''Peodphile's lover''~~~~''a liar ''a ''jezebel'' and a ''whore''....
    I overlook the name calling as I know he has sever mental issues.

Smile

YESHUA CHOSE 12 MEN
    A UNIQUE # THAT meant foundation or government.

12 men only MET THE STANDARDS OF EYE WITNESS FROM BEGINNING TO END OF A DIVINE HOLY SPIRIT MINISTRY ... ONLY 12.... that is the bible requirement.
    When Judas died another was needed to form the required #12 as a divine foundation...so Mathias was chosen to replace Judas. amen

not #13 #14 #15 #1 6 .....................................#1,000,000 apostles.

Elijah HIGHLIGHTED THE DUNG [man inserted verses/word] and FAILED TO DISCERNTHE TRUE FACTS OF SELECTION PROCESS.= AS A TARE he is.
    so repulsive a trait he writes verses and has no idea how to live in them.

when I don't allow him to teach vomit and dung he calls me a................ ''bitch'' a ''sow'' and a Peodphile's lover~~~~a liar a jezebel and a whore....
    Lucy,

You are calling yourself these, and I guess you call yourself as you are eh?

Lucy,

when I don't allow him to teach vomit and dung he calls me a................ ''bitch'' a ''sow'' and a ''Peodphile's lover''~~~~''a liar ''a ''jezebel'' and a ''whore''....
    And these things are what is in your heart or mind, and your mouth speaks it.

And Lucy, only YAH ALLMIGHTY knows how you must speak to your husband and family members.

as you can see He has sever mental health problems

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

And these things are what is in your heart or mind, and your mouth speaks it.

And Lucy, only YAH ALLMIGHTY knows how you must speak to your husband and family members.
    case in point. case closed.
    ---------------------------------------------------

the #12 is for foundation/government.
    The Holy spirit works on #12.

what is overlooked by the tares [pretenders] is THE SELECTION PROCESS YESHUA DECREED.
    THE DISCIPLES TURNED APOSTLES, NEEDED TO BE WITNESSES.

w.i.t.n,e.s.s.e.s.s so these men could related and tell because THEY WERE THERE AND SAW AS A WITNESS.

PAUL/SAUL WAS NOT.

IS THIS EASY TO UNDERSTAND?
    SAUL was a pretender and never once was part of an earthly ministry nor heard in word or deed anything the Saviour said or did.
    WHEN YESHUA SAID IT IS FINISHED...
    nothing was left out
    SAUL WAS NEVER NEEDED TO PREACH ''MY GOSPEL'' because the whole chapter HAD BEEN CLOSED..... with the word FINISHED.

NEVER ALLOW A VILE TARE to tell you how to think, go work it out for yourself.

case on point.
    Oh you are a case in point, and the true tare hath spoken out of her own mouth.

case in point. case closed.
    ---------------------------------------------------

the #12 is for foundation/government.
    The Holy spirit works on #12.

what is overlooked by the tares [pretenders] is THE SELECTION PROCESS YESHUA DECREED.
    THE DISCIPLES TURNED APOSTLES, NEEDED TO BE WITNESSES.

w.i.t.n,e.s.s.e.s.s so these men could related and tell because THEY WERE THERE AND SAW AS A WITNESS.

PAUL/SAUL WAS NOT.

IS THIS EASY TO UNDERSTAND?
    SAUL was a pretender and never once was part of an earthly ministry nor heard in word or deed anything the Saviour said or did.
    WHEN YESHUA SAID IT IS FINISHED...
    nothing was left out
    SAUL WAS NEVER NEEDED TO PREACH ''MY GOSPEL'' because the whole chapter HAD BEEN CLOSED..... with the word FINISHED.

Oh the vile tare has spewed a stinky smell out of her mouth, and it stinks to high heaven, and I can smell her all the way over in the USA.

Whuuueee