Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: HOW ABOUT you start climbing out from those religious boxes.. + start thinking today

It re-positions you far above all principalities, powers, dominion, etc. WHERE EVEN DEATH CANNOT HARM YOU..
    Someday Lucy, your going to get a rude awakening about your imaginary belief that your not going to die the first death, because you will die once.

And as it is appointed unto men/women once to die, but after this the judgment: Hebrews 9:27.

Your smoking your own dope.

yes that is true Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Someday Lucy, your going to get a rude awakening about your imaginary belief that your not going to die the first death, because you will die once.

And as it is appointed unto men/women once to die, but after this the judgment: Hebrews 9:27.

Your smoking your own dope.
    we can die TO sin
    we can die IN sin

and yes
    my rude awakening came in JOHN 11 v 24 25 26.....................walking in my Saviour's presence.... we talked as friends. amen
    FATHER WILL SAY...I can change the ordinary into the Divine.
    The wealth of the ungodly is laid up for you.
    Sickness and corruption will give way to Life and Immortality.
    Yes, I look into the womb and behold a Glorious child without natural descent, made after the power of an endless life.
    Your foundations will no longer be in the world but you will be as I was when I came to earth.
    I was in the world but not of the world

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    we can die TO sin
    we can die IN sin

and yes
    my rude awakening came in JOHN 11 v 24 25 26.....................walking in my Saviour's presence.... we talked as friends. amen
    Yea right

Then please show us the verse of scripture where Messiah or any of the apostles spoke against Moses or the law, and where did they tell us to not keep the law and commandments as you do continually??

HMMM I CAN ONLY DO THIS to really intelligent saints.....

Yea right

Then please show us the verse of scripture where Messiah or any of the apostles spoke against Moses or the law, and where did they tell us to not keep the law and commandments as you do continually??
    not to the religious un-anointed gurus = who read the bible like ''gone with the wind'' = sorry
    Yes, I look into the womb and behold a Glorious child without natural descent, made after the power of an endless life.
    Your foundations will no longer be in the world but you will be as I was when I came to earth.

not to the religious un-anointed gurus = who read the bible like ''gone with the wind'' = sorry
    Yea right Lucy,

No such text of scripture exists Lucy, but I'm sure you can try to TWIST a verse as your father does too though.

No elijah you got it wrong

Yea right Lucy,

No such text of scripture exists Lucy, but I'm sure you can try to TWIST a verse as your father does too though.
    THE CONDITION I MAKE WAS '' FOR A BELIEVING SAINT TO BE INTELLIGENT.''
    YOU failed the cut~~~~each time you post, you fail to comprehend the rightly divided word.

THE CONDITION I MAKE WAS '' FOR A BELIEVING SAINT TO BE INTELLIGENT.''
    YOU failed the cut~~~~each time you post, you fail to comprehend the rightly divided word.
    Lucy, please learn to spell English words correctly, and to you being intelligent is to believe your own ideas about the scriptures, instead of believing the scriptures as it is written of itself, and this I do not do.

I only believe Messiah and His written word the scriptures, and I do NOT believe YOURS and your U Tube idiots own words out of your own mind about the scriptures.

why dont you understand this very simple explanation?

what Christ did with His preaching in the flesh was to show the utter futility of obtaining salvation under law (under any law).

you have to ditch those old religious fear controlling tactics... and wise up

I began taking Ezekiel seriously, in an engineering sense.

Because I had to rely on translations, I used six different bibles, ranging in time from early in the last century to 1972, edited by Jewish, Roman Catholic, and protestant translators.
    Besides these, I used two highly detailed biblical commentaries.

My application of aircraft (specifically, helicopter) and spacecraft engineering principles to the reports of the prophet resulted in the penetration of Ezekiel’s visual descriptions, and the replacement of these by known structural configurations
    The final result is shown by the drawing at the beginning of this paper.
    ezek.jpg

There we see a quasi-conical main body, supported by four helicopter units, which carries the command capsule atop its rounded upper portion.
    We should consider that Ezekiel first saw this vehicle at a distance of about 1,000 meters; at the moment the nuclear engine fired, probably with some white clouds of condensation (because of the engine’s "chill down" phase) shooting past the craft’s main body.

In these fiery, dynamic surroundings Ezekiel notices the moving rotors, see the landing legs and mechanical arms attached to the helicopter units. His first reaction is to compare the helicopters with man-like figures, but he then finds in the term ’living creatures’ an expression of admirable vagueness to reflect his uncertainty. During final decent and landing, Ezekiel observes the protective covers of the helicopter’s gear mechanisms, which he able to describe best by comparing them with human faces.

He notices the red-hot radiator -glowing coals- (Chapter 1, verse 13)

13. "As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning."

covering part of the lower central body; the prophet is fascinated by the wheels which, in their basic form, are the only element he recognizes and thus describes in great detail.

The visual description of the wheel has been misinterpreted in numerous paintings and texts. Yet no one has ever taken seriously the functional description which indicates that the wheels could move, in any direction, without being turned or steered. The latter has led me to develop a precise engineering interpretation, and for which a patent was granted by the United States Patent Office no. 3,789,947, Feb. 5, 1974.

A particularly gratifying application of this interpretation, incidentally, would be to facilitate considerably the mobility of wheelchairs for the physically handicapped.

Prototype, analytical research

Ezekiel ends his technical description with comments on the command capsule and on the commander himself. The amount of detail he includes is astounding. It is significant that the prophet describes features which are of little engineering importance but which, to the eye, carry the same weight as true structural elements.

The quasi-conical shape of the spacecraft’s central body-ideally suited to permit its combination with the helicopters, and thus a most important feature of the vehicle-is an existing engineering product. It was developed at the Langley Research Center of NASA, and has been studied analytically and in a series of wind-tunnel tests.

After establishing the general configuration of the spaceship, I made an analytical investigation; although the configuration appeared to be structurally and functionally sound, its feasibility could be proved only if weights, dimensions, performance and other basic characteristics turned out to be within reasonable limits. The analysis was performed parametrically, that means dimensions, weights and performance were varied in steps over a wide range of possibilities.

From the first crude calculation to the final detailed analysis, the results left no doubt of the vehicles feasibility: they reveal a general technology of spacecraft construction not far beyond our current, most advanced capabilities.
    The only element we are incapable of building is the nuclear reactor within the propulsion system. Although this would be a fission reactor, it would require a specific impulse, of at least 2,000 seconds against the about 900 seconds of today’s nuclear engines.

It is reasonable to assume, however, that we could have this capability within a few decades if we were to invest enough effort in its development.

The over-all result, then, is a space vehicle technically feasible beyond doubt and very well designed to suit function and purpose; its technology is in no way fantastic but, even in its extreme aspects, lies almost within our own capabilities of today.

The results indicate, moreover, that Ezekiel’s spacecraft operated in conjunction with a mother vessel orbiting the earth. We have no point of firm reference for an exact determination of the dimensions of the landing craft, but we can approximate these within the range I investigated analytically. The illustration above shows the shape and proportions.

The diameter of the central body would be about 18 m, that of the rotor of a helicopter unit would be 11 m, total weight from the time of lift-off from the earth for the return flight to the mother ship would be 100,000 kg, the engine’s specific impulse would be 2,080 seconds, and the craft would carry two or three passengers.

With these conclusions, I had to declare defeat; I wrote to Eric von Daniken, explaining that my attempt to refute his theory had resulted in a structural and analytical conformation of a major part of his hypothesis. Determining the form, dimensions and functional capabilities of what Ezekiel saw makes understandable a number of passages in his text that are otherwise meaningless; it also aids considerably in separating the prophetic or visionary parts of Ezekiel’s book from those concerning encounters with spaceships. (I confined my study to the latter.)

ezek.jpg
    cienci30.jpg
    Being an engineer, I am not qualified to investigate the non-engineering portions.
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...ps_ezekiel.htm

nothing in vanity/Matrix is as it seems.... deception plays a vital role.

in keeping people BOUND TO VANITY/3D DIMENSION/THE MATRIX.
    THE 5 SENSES RULE the matrix reality.

The 5 sense reality [The Matrix style of living] puts a FIREWALL around the DIVINE FREQUENCY of Love = the highest frequency of all.
    In ''''LOVE'S'''' place we have the lowest frequency of all, NAMLELY = war hate violence, harm and blood and guts destruction of human and animal life.
    The deception is = humans give their APPROVAL to this manner of life.
    and
    What is unbeknown is-, the spilling of blood [ where life is] is food/energy/dark frequency for the lords of the Matrix... SUPPER TIME.. for ''principalities and powers in high places'' etc.

The SIGNAL of divine love has been BLOCKED... hence human love is conditional...''you love me I love you'' is the human mentality and love GOES, yet Yeshua shows us unconditional love. John 3 v16
    of ''love your enemy and do good to those who despitefully use you''
    The blood and guts and fear mentality in religion and all society is a ''programme of Defeat'' and the momentum for victims to be created in each generation.

When you believe and live on the lowest of all frequencies of anger, and hatreds and war....expect the worst and ''worship'' yourself as a victim.

THE human condition and all suffering is caused by humans being captives and held captive and always remain a victim of captivity.
    why so?

because to this "low-density" of energies that people emit when they experience negative things such as,

• fear

• disaster

• war

• violence, etc.

When human bodies experience these things they emit an energy that sits in a certain frequency range in which these ''powers of darkness'' to feed off them.

there is A WALL between you and true information.
    Yeshua came to stop this whole programme, stop this victimization of divine creation. to remove the veil of darkness from our mind and restore us back into the GOODNEWS AND DIVINE LIFE HERE....
    but
    so few understand, that a counterfeit religion has taken the Goodnews place and leaven has corrupted the lump so human victims still remain.....

victims.. how do the masses continually generation after generation remain victims?
    ANSWER
    the hypnotic influences of MIND CONTROL.
    ONLY Yeshua can give you His mind, for the NEW CREATURE,

Cont BEING THE VICTIM. realise this is the captivity of vanity.. you are a victim of.

yes
    You are a victim of ''rulers in high places and dominions and powers'' you cannot see. sitting in line like ducks in a fun parlour programmed for defeat and death = CALLED ''THE DEAD'' by Yeshua
    the dead~~

Being religious, thinking you are right and in the right church with the right beliefs = you still attend the Drs surgery and the funeral home along with the ''lost and un~-regenerated walking corpses''
    ''the dead'' all sit together and held in bondage and captivity.
    CAPTIVES
    THE DEAD.
    hypnotized with '' the agenda'''' CALLED vanity
    The dead....have a lifestyle of wrong programming.
    If you participate in the mainstream church or divisional religious beliefs - media - watching its television programs, sitting in front of its Hollywood movies, or even leaving the tube on as you go to sleep, then you are programming your brain with the entirely 'wrong' frequency.
    YOU ARE BEING hypnotised by the WRONG FREQUENCY [ wrong energy - the prince of the power of the air - airways]

WARNING
    all these lifestyle systems and habits and beliefs...you accept as ''normal'' are keeping you enslaved to a decaying dimension as they poison the enlightenment [from your heart] right out of you .
    Yeshua and His Father showed you to be THIS = Psalm 82 v 6-7 - YESHUA SAID.

6“I said, ‘You are “gods”;
    you are all sons of the Most High.’
    7But you will die like mere mortals;
    you will fall like every other ruler.”
    In christ
    You are a creature of light and hope, love and prosperity beyond your current imagining. Don't let them drug you into oblivion.
    Don't BELIEVE IN A COUNTERFEIT religion, society, government, education law enforcements... etc etc etc= LOOK AT THEIR FRUITS.
    = LOOK AT THE CRIMINALS WHO RULE OVER YOU~~~ ''THEY'' use DIVISIONAL religion to perpetuate a lie
    segregation and division IS AN EVIL LIE.
    Yeshua in John14 prayer - go look at study it and show me the division~~~~

v. 20
    On that day you will realize that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you.

consider the trap....

Henry Louis Mencken puts it so perfectly:
    "The aim of public school is not to spread enlightenment at all; it is simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level, to breed a standard citizenry [slaves to the Matrix], to put down dissent and originality."

There are numberless geniuses who were able to skip a 'cursory' education and, instead, used their own curiosity and creativity to guide them through the material world.
    I slipped through the cracks...BECAUSE I HAD YESHUA AS MY FRIEND....HE told me over and over as an impartation HE REPEATED THIS... and I knew above all things = I have My divine friend 24/7 amen.

Don't let ''''them'''' tell you what you can know or limit your genius.
    This is another tactic to keep you enslaved to the Matrix.
    Teach your children to think for themselves and seriously question whether they need to attend public school at all.
    In christ
    You can create a world that does not poison its people,
    You can create a world where people do not engage in endless wars and genocides.
    You can create a world where a few greedy criminals don't run the whole show.
    You have the choice to run another program CALLED Reconciliation and RE-GENE-RATION by Yeshua and His wisdom....

matrix122_01_small.jpg

It starts with waking up to the reality that has been forced upon you so that you can choose differently.
    Generations upon generations of human beings have come and gone, born with the greatest promise and buried with the greatest failure.
    A defeat most will not choose to acknowledge or claim.

some mysteries others think about???????

Concerning Agharta, Professor Henrique J. de Souza, President of the Brazilian Theosophical Society and a leading authority on the Subterranean World, in his magazine, published an article he wrote, "Does Shangri-la Exist?" from which we quote:

"Among all races of mankind, back to the dawn of time, there existed a tradition concerning the existence of a Sacred Land or Terrestrial Paradise, where the highest ideals of humanity were living realities. This concept is found in the most ancient writings and traditions of the peoples of Europe, Asia Minor, China, India, Egypt and the Americas. This Sacred Land, it is said, can be known only to persons who are worthy, pure and innocent, for which reason it constitutes the central theme of the dreams of childhood.

"The road that leads to this Blessed Land, this Invisible World, this Esoteric and Occult Domain, constitutes the central quest and master key of all mystery teachings and systems of initiation in the past, present and future. This magic key is the `Open Sesame’ that unlocks the door to a new and marvelous world. The old Rosicrucians designated it by the French word VITRIOL, which is a combination of the first letters of the sentence: `VISTA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INYENES OMNIA LAPIDEM,’ to indicate that `in the interior of the earth is hidden the true MYSTERY ’ The path that leads to this Hidden World is the Way of Initiation.

"In ancient Greece, in the Mysteries of Delphos and Eleusis, this Heavenly Land was referred to as Mount Olympus and the Elysian Fields. Also in the earliest Vedic times, it was called by various names, such as Ratnasanu (peak of the precious stone), Hermadri (mountain of gold) and Mount Meru (home of the gods and Olympus of the Hindus). Symbolically, the peak of this sacred mountain is in the sky, its middle portion on the earth and its base in the Subterranean World.

"The Scandinavian Eddas also mention this celestial city, which was in the subterranean land of Asar of the peoples of Mesopotamia. It was the Land of Amenti of the Sacred Book of the Dead of the ancient Egyptians. It was the city of Seven Petals o! Vishnu, and the City of the Seven Kings of Edom or Eden of Judaic tradition. In other words, it was the Terrestrial Paradise.

"In all Asia Minor, not only in the past but also today, there exists a belief in the existence of a City of Mystery full of marvels, which is known as SHAMBALLAH (Shamb-Allah), where is the Temple of the Gods. It is also the Erdamf of the Tibetans and Mongols.

"The Persians call it Alberdi or Aryana, land of their ancestors. The Hebrews called it Canaan and the Mexicans Tula or Tolan, while the Aztecs called it Maya-Pan. The Spanish Conquerors who came to America believed in the existance of such a city and organized many expeditions to find it, calling it E1 Dorado, or City of Gold. They probably learned about it from the aborigines who called it by the name of Manoa or City Whose King Wears Clothing of Gold.

"By the Celts, this holy land was known as "Land of the Mysteries" - Duat or Dananda. A Chinese tradition speaks of Land of Chivin or the City of a Dozen Serpents. It is the Subterranean World, which lies at the roots of heaven. It is the Land of Calcas, Calcis or Kalki, the famous Colchida for which the Argonauts sought when they set out in search of the Golden Fleece.

"In the Middle Ages, it was referred to as the Isle of Avalon, where the Knights of the Round Table, under the leadership of King Arthur and under the guidance of the Magician Merlin, went in search of the Holy Grail, symbol of obedience, justice and immortality. When King Arthur was seriously wounded in a battle, he requested his companion Belvedere to depart on a boat to the confines of the earth, with the following words: `Farewell, my friend and companion Belvedere, and to the land where it never rains, where there fs no sickness and where nobody dies.’ This is the Land of Immortality or Agharta, the Subterranean World.

This land is the Walhalla of the Germans, the Monte Salvat of the Knights of the Holy Grail, the Utopia of Thomas More, the City of the Sun of Campanella, the Shangri-la of Tibet and the Agharta of the Buddhist world."

the prevalence of violence throughout the Old Testament, by Raymond Schwager

Violence In The Old Testament:
    It is no exaggeration when I state that violence saturates the pages of the Old Testament.
    For example
    based upon one comprehensive study into the prevalence of violence throughout the Old Testament, Raymond Schwager calculated there to be
    “six hundred passages of explicit violence in the Hebrew Scriptures,
    one thousand verses where God’s own violent actions of punishment are described,
    a hundred passages where Yahweh expressly commands others to kill people, and
    several stories where God kills or tries to kill for no apparent reason (e.g. Exodus 4:24-26).”

Peace & Enemy-Love In The New Testament:
    The prevalence of violence throughout the Old Testament becomes all the more shocking when juxtaposed with the themes of peace and enemy love contained in the New Testament.

Before Jesus ever came on the scene, He was prophesied in Isaiah 9:6 to be the Prince of Peace.
    In fact, Isaiah went so far as to prophesy that Jesus would “do no violence” (Is. 53:9).
    This message of peace and enemy-love explodes onto the scene once we turn our attention to the writings of the New Testament.
    One of Jesus’ customary greeting was “peace be with you,” which interestingly enough also became the customary greeting of the early Church (e.g. John 20:21).

In His famous mountainside sermon, Jesus exclaimed, “Happy are those who make peace”, and then he went on to describe them as “sons of God” (Matthew 5:9).
    In that same sermon, Jesus also taught a radically new ethic the likes of which had never been uttered before.
    “Love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you” (Matthew 5:44).
    He prefaced this new ethic with the words, “I tell you not to resist an evil person” (Matthew 5:39).
    Finally, Jesus made it quite clear that violence was not an option for His followers when He stated, “If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight” (John 18:36).

In the years immediately after Jesus’ life and ministry, Peter (in Acts 10:3 summarized His message as the “Gospel of Peace”.

Jesus rent the veil in the temple....Jesus rent the veil of blindness over us......

He rent the human cocoon, aka the physical body - He tore it open to allow THE TRUE MAN - THE SPIRITUAL BEING 'INSIDE' TO EMERGE
    revealing
    You carry within you the memory of your Ancient Home, deep beneath the surface of your mind, deep beneath the surface of that part of your mind that has been conditioned by the world and is fixated upon the world.
    But deeper within you, there is a greater remembrance, there is a greater Presence, there is a greater connection with your Spiritual Family beyond this world, who have sent you here, on a mission, with a purpose to fulfill.

Try '''SEEING YOURSELF'''' from your true condition.

We are invisible beings.

Only our bodies are visible but we are not.

No one can see you.

They can only see the body that you use.

The body without you is meaningless junk.

You without the body exist in the realm of the shadow and the twin.

If you are invisible in a body that make things happen,

then why cannot someone who is invisible and not in a body make things happen.

Did you ever think of that ?

Read that line again and think about it.

What's the big deal about being invisible , we all are.

Only the bodies that we use, are visible.

so~~~~ you have to seriously think on these things,
    why?
    Generations upon generations of human beings have come and gone, born with the greatest promise and buried as the greatest failure.
    A defeat most will not choose to acknowledge or claim.