Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Very confused RELIGIOUS people TRY to PUSH US BACK into i.m.p.e.r.f.e.c.t.i.o.n

but to cont. the imperfections

Moses represents the law of God -- His commandments.
    yes.
    He, as God's representative, was commissioned by God to bring His people out of Egypt.
    yes
    Egypt represents bondage to the world.
    yes
    Moses was able to bring the people out of Egypt, but he was not able to bring the people into promise;
    why not
    Moses struck the Rock, which represented Jesus, who gives us living water (Exodus 17:6).
    The law required that Jesus be struck down as a blood sacrifice for sin (Hebrews 9:22).
    Moses was then hidden in Christ the Rock (Exodus 33:22).
    The next step in the progression of God's purpose was for Moses to speak to the Rock (Numbers 20:8).
    yes
    Speaking to the Rock represents life in the Spirit, but Moses chose to use the rod (law) instead.
    Unfortunately, many today are also using the law (God's word), but they are not living in the Spirit, and they are not speaking by the Spirit of LIFE
    SO
    The Holy Spirit empowers us to live according to "the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus."
    And, if we walk in the power of the Spirit, we fulfill the requirements of the law.

God will not allow His Son to be "smitten" twice (see Hebrews 9:24-28).
    Therefore, Moses was not allowed to lead the people into the Promised Land.

the law of Moses beliefs cannot allow you to cross over into THE LAW OF LIFE.
    Be determined to come into our resting place in God
    . He gave us His son to give us an abundant life but it can be found only in Him.
    Rest, be still, and know that He is your God.
    The secret is in truly knowing Him and that takes intimacy.

Lucy, let me help you out here.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Moses represents the law of God -- His commandments.
    yes.
    He, as God's representative, was commissioned by God to bring His people out of Egypt.
    yes
    Egypt represents bondage to the world.
    yes
    Moses was able to bring the people out of Egypt, but he was not able to bring the people into promise;
    why not
    Moses struck the Rock, which represented Jesus, who gives us living water (Exodus 17:6).
    The law required that Jesus be struck down as a blood sacrifice for sin (Hebrews 9:22).
    Moses was then hidden in Christ the Rock (Exodus 33:22).
    The next step in the progression of God's purpose was for Moses to speak to the Rock (Numbers 20:8).
    yes
    Speaking to the Rock represents life in the Spirit, but Moses chose to use the rod (law) instead.
    Unfortunately, many today are also using the law (God's word), but they are not living in the Spirit, and they are not speaking by the Spirit of LIFE
    SO
    The Holy Spirit empowers us to live according to "the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus."
    And, if we walk in the power of the Spirit, we fulfill the requirements of the law.

God will not allow His Son to be "smitten" twice (see Hebrews 9:24-28).
    Therefore, Moses was not allowed to lead the people into the Promised Land.

the law of Moses beliefs cannot allow you to cross over into THE LAW OF LIFE.
    Hi Lucy, STRIKING the Rock is what we all did through our sin in placing Yeshua upon the Cross. Now, IF we strike the Rock TWICE, that means we have fallen back INTO deliberate sin, and this will keep us from ENTERING into the Promised Land of Eternal Life. We can't place Yeshua back upon the Cross by sinning, and Moses TEACHES us that, by what happened to him. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Mosaic Law was there for those not yet in a position to follow the Christ Way

Mosaic Law was there for those not yet in a position to follow the Christ Way - the Way laid down by Christ, the way of the Spirit.
    Prior to Christ's birth, life, death and resurrection, a chosen people singled out for example would have to submit to a written Law - a Law of the Old Covenant.
    But now there was a new Law, a New Covenant. This new Law was instead of a Law written in a literal manner, it was a Law written into the hearts and minds of those that could now follow the Christ Way and the Law of the Spirit because of the accomplishments of Jesus the Christ

IAH GIVE UP MOSES... its not worth it~~~~ you look like an anti Christ~~~
    . He gave us His son to give us an abundant life but it can be found only in Him.

Lucy, in your TEACHINGS, the Father appears to be pretty STUPID to allow Moses.

Mosaic Law was there for those not yet in a position to follow the Christ Way - the Way laid down by Christ, the way of the Spirit.
    Prior to Christ's birth, life, death and resurrection, a chosen people singled out for example would have to submit to a written Law - a Law of the Old Covenant.
    But now there was a new Law, a New Covenant. This new Law was instead of a Law written in a literal manner, it was a Law written into the hearts and minds of those that could now follow the Christ Way and the Law of the Spirit because of the accomplishments of Jesus the Christ

IAH GIVE UP MOSES... its not worth it~~~~ you look like an anti Christ~~~
    Hi Lucy, since you think that Moses and his Law is so evil, why would the Father allow this horrific set of commands to be even given to mankind? Why would the Father even allow Moses to tell us about Loving Yahweh with ALL of our hearts, souls, and mind (strength)? You are so confused my dear. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

I find it difficult

To worship a being with lesser values than I have. I find it difficult to follow the teaching from a family with lesser values and morals than I have . I find it a Blessing to follow life abundant as it is given to me therefore I don't wish to change to the ways of immoral people who worship an immoral god because whom Ye sit under you become like. I do feel you are very sincere in the belief you hold but I cannot see divine fruits and testimonies that have overcome satan.

Lucy, Yeshua said He didn't come to call people like you.

To worship a being with lesser values than I have. I find it difficult to follow the teaching from a family with lesser values and morals than I have . I find it a Blessing to follow life abundant as it is given to me therefore I don't wish to change to the ways of immoral people who worship an immoral god because whom Ye sit under you become like. I do feel you are very sincere in the belief you hold but I cannot see divine fruits and testimonies that have overcome satan.
    Hi Lucy, Yeshua said He didn't come to call people who think like you, but rather, like us:

Mat 9:13
    (13) But go ye and learn what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Ken

Gives you good iintentions

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Hi Lucy, Yeshua said He didn't come to call people who think like you, but rather, like us:

Mat 9:13
    (13) But go ye and learn what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Ken
    to learn how to overcome satan. .... get rid of the curse you live under and. Become the just who walk up rightly and live in the same faith as Jesus

imperfections........ its you....playing the part of the eternal martyr.

yes you.....playing the part of the eternal martyr.
    THE VICTIM = YES You= the eternal martyr as you never seem to escape from your victimhood...'' its always me'' mentality
    in the Church, we’re taught to play the blame game on some of the biggest issues there are
    the blame game makes you a victim.

imperfect people are victims.= of an imperfect set of laws.
    “I kill, and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is no one who can deliver from My hand.” (Deut. 32:39)
    a god g7.jpg who makes victims to his laws.

Here’s another disturbing word from Yahweh. Here He’s actually boasting about being the Source of all war and violence
    “In Bible times, conquering armies delighted in holding sadistic torture fests on the battlefield.
    People would have horrible things done to their anatomy using the tools that Yahweh is boasting of creating here in Isaiah 54.

I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals beneath the forge and makes the weapons of destruction. And I have created the armies that destroy.” (Isa. 54:16)
    you have to figure out, if you wish to be a victim to imperfections or..... some one else...............
    psalm 82 v 6 to 7 might be a good place to begin

These people HAVE NO IDEA of divine life -they bathe in their religious imperfection

*to those who FOLLOW ME AKA THE SAVIOUR...

* In our hand will be complete power of Divine character and out of our mouth will flow the authority to divide between soul and spirit, bone and marrow (the physical and spiritual realms.)*
    We will be transformed into light beings and our physical bodies will fall into total subjection to the perfection of our Divinity.

We will awaken to our eternal Being-ness and our infinite spiritual life.
    Perfect love will be our nature and fear will no longer have power.
    Our understanding of the first and the last as our completeness will be unveiled.

The concepts of Life and death will be swallowed up into eternity by the keys which have always been within us!
    Then our countenance will shine as the sun just as Jesus demonstrated on the mount of transfiguration.
    As Jesus was transfigured, so shall we be as we recognize our total oneness with God!

Through our awakening we will realize we can travel by image with the speed of light, we can heal, we are able to leave the earth and return, we can produce food out of the invisible realm, take on a body as we desire and materialize or become invisible at will.
    We realize we have the power of co-creators.
    [PSALM 82 V 6-7]

Jesus came to demonstrate our full potential.
    He took on a mortal body like ours to show us our ability to build a new body.
    Scripture tells us, "His visage was so marred no man knew Him"
    Jesus’ body was so disfigured by beating and crucifixion that his body was unrecognizable.
    While in the tomb He created a new body.

After His resurrection they never knew Him by appearance.
    Even those who had walked and lived with Him for three and a half years could not recognize Him.
    I believe Jesus showed us He had the power to create and take on a body at will.

He went through death and was resurrected on the third day not just to show us what He could do but to show us what we can do!
    It was His message to us who would enter this third day of man’s history.

He was saying to us; I came to help you receive your full potential, your inheritance as Divine Beings I came as your elder brother who is saying "Follow me''.

What I did you can do and even greater.
    Don’t be afraid, I came to Earth to show you your full possibility.
    I incarnated to demonstrate your capability.
    My life, teaching, death, resurrection, and ascension were My message to you!

I showed you that death can be overcome.
    I demonstrated how to ascend the physical realm which is always changing and anchor into the unchangeable invisible realm of God.
    I am the first and the last because I Am eternal and completely God!
    I had no beginning or end and neither do you!
    You are eternal, beyond time, space and matter.
    Just as I did before you, you made the decision to incarnate in this material body and come to fulfill your purpose here.
    When you lowered to this state you forgot from whence you came.
    But your Spirit never forgot and has always had an eternal connection to Godliness.

Thumbs up Celebrating Shemini Atzeret!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Happy Shemini Atzeret and Happy Simchat Torah!

Shemini Atzeret simply means the 8th Assembly. This Day immediately follows the 7 days of the Feast of Ingathering, and, therefore, this Day is associated with the prior harvest Festival. On this Day the Tzaddikim normally leave their temporary dwellings and return to their homes.

Of course, this is cause for great rejoicing for folks like myself that have been dealing with bad weather attempting to sleep in a tent. This 8th Day is also Simchat Torah which simply translates as 'rejoicing with the Torah'. Each Sabbath a Torah portion is read in the Synagogues, and, consequently, the whole Torah is read in a year. This reading of the Torah both ends and begins on Simchat Torah.

Scripture says this about the Torah:

Psalms 19:7
    7 The law of YAHWEH is blameless, converting the soul: the testimony of YAHWEH is faithful, making wise the simple.

As I have previously related to you, the Law blesses those who keep the Law with LIFE, and the Law curses those who disobey the Law with death. My Messiah Yahushua kept the Law and possessed LIFE in HIMSELF. This LIFE was taken from HIM by wicked folks like you and me. We murdered Messiah Yahushua by engaging in sin, that is, engaging in our anomia. The solution for this state of affairs is repentance, and, of course, one who has repented of their sins can indeed rejoice in the Torah.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

i must say Spying

Herbert Armstrong would be proud of you, and you faithfulness to his hypnotic control.

The Myth and the Abuse of the
    Feast of Tabernacles
    When someone is first being lured to the Philadelphia Church of God, they are baited by the myth of the Feast.
    They are told that it is better than Christmas (which you are told is "pagan.")
    They are told that their children will love it and have a wonderful family time.
    They will have all the money they need without going into debt.
    They will travel to a wonderful vacation spot with a lot to do and will experience the "Millennium" ahead of time.
    As a Feast celebrator of thirty years, I can tell you that the truth is much different.

http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/mike_ep/pcg/feast.htm

Why don't we see anything in the New Testament about how to keep the Feast of Tabernacles?
    It just didn't come up in Acts 15....

dear Spying.... we cannot really blame you....and your submission to a CULT leader

Herbert Armstrong would be proud of you, and you faithfulness to his hypnotic control.

The Myth and the Abuse of the
    Feast of Tabernacles
    When someone is first being lured to the Philadelphia Church of God, they are baited by the myth of the Feast.
    They are told that it is better than Christmas (which you are told is "pagan.")
    They are told that their children will love it and have a wonderful family time.
    They will have all the money they need without going into debt.
    They will travel to a wonderful vacation spot with a lot to do and will experience the "Millennium" ahead of time.
    As a Feast celebrator of thirty years, I can tell you that the truth is much different.

http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/mike_ep/pcg/feast.htm

Why don't we see anything in the New Testament about how to keep the Feast of Tabernacles?
    after all BOBBY FISCHER= the world famous chess champion... was conned as well AND HE IS AN EXPERT on ''mind strategies'' = as a chess player
    https://hwarmstrong.com/ar/Fischer.html

makes very interesting reading and we now can ''''SEE'''' Spying and IAH massive religious problems and the cruel joke played upon them.

Herbert Armstrong claims to be freeing you from the world's churches, freeing you from all the trash you've heard all your life. He's freeing you, and finally you're coming to know the truth that will set you free, free, free, and the next thing you know you are really a zombie. You are completely under the power of Armstrongism. Good luck... you're going to need it.

Thumbs up Birds Of A Feather!

Hi Lucy,

Shabbat Shalom!

You wrote:
    "Why don't we see anything in the New Testament about how to keep the Feast of Tabernacles?
    "

While the issue of keeping the Feast of Ingathering did not arise specifically in Acts 15, the Sabbath Day was specifically mentioned by James when he noted that the Law is read each Sabbath Day in the synagogues (Acts 15:21). James is thereby declaring that converting Gentiles would have ample opportunity to learn what the Law does teach and require because the whole Law is read in the synagogues over the course of the Jewish year as indicated above in my post concerning Simchat Torah.

Converting Gentiles attending Sabbath Day observances with Believing Jews would eventually be taught about all the Feasts as well as the food laws and all the other issues that would arise in their minds as they became acquainted with what the Law commands for those having fellowship one with another. The Believing Jews understood that converting Gentiles of necessity would gradually learn about what they themselves should do as they continued to have fellowship with Believing Jews.

Birds of a feather do flock together, do they not? What is your excuse, Lucy?

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

i was so blessed dear Spying

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,

Shabbat Shalom!

You wrote:
    "Why don't we see anything in the New Testament about how to keep the Feast of Tabernacles?
    "

While the issue of keeping the Feast of Ingathering did not arise specifically in Acts 15, the Sabbath Day was specifically mentioned by James when he noted that the Law is read each Sabbath Day in the synagogues (Acts 15:21). James is thereby declaring that converting Gentiles would have ample opportunity to learn what the Law does teach and require because the whole Law is read in the synagogues over the course of the Jewish year as indicated above in my post concerning Simchat Torah.

Converting Gentiles attending Sabbath Day observances with Believing Jews would eventually be taught about all the Feasts as well as the food laws and all the other issues that would arise in their minds as they became acquainted with what the Law commands for those having fellowship one with another. The Believing Jews understood that converting Gentiles of necessity would gradually learn about what they themselves should do as they continued to have fellowship with Believing Jews.

Birds of a feather do flock together, do they not? What is your excuse, Lucy?

Sincerely, Latuwr
    no no DOUBLY BLESSED... by not sitting under HERBERT ARMSTRONG.... who loved to twist the scripture as you do above....WHERE DOES JESUS GIVE THE COMMANDMENT OF THE SABBATH? not there...
    beside you have no comeback as I DO....keep the NT gospel Sabbath, amen B,E,A,U,T,I,F,U,L,L,Y,

you really have NO idea Hey....its pitiful.... to see, the blindness but hey millions are in the same boat as yourself... I do have compassion.
    truly... its a crying shame

The successor to Armstrong, Joseph Tkach, Jr., made sweeping changes, perhaps more so than any other leader of a large-scale church movement in history.
    In part he said:
    Our flawed doctrinal understanding clouded the plain gospel of Jesus Christ and led to a variety of wrong conclusions and unscriptural practices.
    We have much to repent of and apologize for.
    We were judgmental and self-righteous—condemning other Christians, calling them “so-called Christians” and labeling them “deceived” and “instruments of Satan.”

We imposed on our members a works-oriented approach to Christian living.
    We required adherence to burdensome regulations of the Old Testament code.
    We exercised a strongly legalistic approach to church government.
    Our former old covenant approach fostered attitudes of exclusivism and superiority rather than the new covenant teaching of brotherhood and unity.

We overemphasized predictive prophecy and prophetic speculation, minimizing the true gospel of salvation through Jesus Christ.
    We’ve been wrong.

Read more at http://www.jwstruggle.com/2011/09/jw...church-of-god/

Thumbs up The Blessing Of Abraham!

Hi Lucy,

Shabbat Shalom!

I was baptized by the chief Elder of the area wide St. Louis, MO, Worldwide Church of God on December 7, 1977. In counseling for baptism with this Pastor, I told him that I was convinced that the local Church was a true Assembly of Messiah Yahushua, and I told him that I did not share the same conviction concerning "that bunch out in Pasadena". I also told him that I could not accept the Church's teaching on divorce and remarriage, and I informed him that I was horrified by the Church's position that seeking medical attention and making use of medicine was a repudiation of the healing that Messiah Yahushua purchased for us (see 1 Peter 2:24). I knew at the time of my baptism that this healing actually refers to our healing from the disease of sin. The Worldwide Church of God at that time taught that Messiah did purchase healing from all of our physical diseases. Consequently, children died from illnesses like appendicitis because the parents would not seek medical care for their children.

My Pastor rather humbly informed me that the Worldwide Church of God had made mistakes in the past and that the Church was in the process of making changes concerning those mistakes. At the same time, he informed me that should I accept baptism from him, then I should acknowledge that I was becoming a part of the Body of Messiah that included everyone in Pasadena. His response satisfied my concerns, and I did consent to be baptized by him.

I desire that you know, Lucy, that during the three years that I was a member of the Worldwide Church of God that it was my practice to not raise my hand against the Church. I worked to closely follow David's relationship with Saul, and this is still my practice today, not only with all the splits of the former Worldwide Church of God, but also with folks like yourself. I have learned that it is better to always bless rather than curse lest I myself should fail to receive the blessing of Abraham (see Genesis 12:3).

Sincerely, Latuwr