Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Law Of The YAHWEH Is Perfect!

hmmm well dear IAH- i do keep the New Covenant sabbath Math 11 v 28-30

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Hi Lucy, if you want, you can come over here, bring me some stones, and I will do my best to throw them at you, if you remain a Sabbath breaker...if that is what you want? I know you don't want me to be a transgressor of the Law, and NOT stone you. Hopefully, you are good at dodging stones. Ken
    so stoning me shall do ye no good

beside this
    I worry over you breaking your own self imposed law, Mr Armstrong insisted ye keep while he went dancing on a Friday night ''tripping the light fandango'' himself.

what you have to consider is
    IF YOU OBEY THE Sabbath LAW = THE LAW with all ITS JUDGMENT MUST PREVAIL
    6-26-17-sharia-law-stoning_orig.jpg
    _jspete-d551h7s.jpg
    = so it doesn't take a genius to see you keep the law WITHOUT THE JUDGMENT imposed upon the ''convicted felon aka a Sabbath breaker - a vile person a sinner and in need of stoning,
    you fail the judgment so without the second part the first part is non existent
    without the law there can be no judgments
    that is how stupid it all is and AND IN A COURT OF LAW would be thrown out.

Hmmmm
    now I do feel the bible is right when it uses the word ''THE WISE'' - what do these wise people do = SHALL UNDERSTAND.
    basically people are stupid.
    the human reasoning ability is insane.
    the religious are insane.
    BUT ONLY THE WISE, SHALL UNDERSTAND.

I have give you 85 questions to answer, regarding the law and its Sabbath - but you fail to answer
    why so?
    JESUS NEVER GAVE A COMMAND TO OBSERVE THE SABBATH....NEVER.. so why do you?
    can you answer why you do when Jesus didn't?
    it was Mr Armstrong you told you NOT JESUS.

that basically makes you insane.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

Lucy, no need to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    so stoning me shall do ye no good

beside this
    I worry over you breaking your own self imposed law, Mr Armstrong insisted ye keep while he went dancing on a Friday night ''tripping the light fandango'' himself.

what you have to consider is
    IF YOU OBEY THE Sabbath LAW = THE LAW with all ITS JUDGMENT MUST PREVAIL
    _jspete-d551h7s.jpg
    = so it doesn't take a genius to see you keep the law WITHOUT THE JUDGMENT imposed upon the ''convicted felon aka a Sabbath breaker - a vile person a sinner and in need of stoning,
    you fail the judgment so without the second part the first part is non existent
    without the law there can be no judgments
    that is how stupid it all is and AND IN A COURT OF LAW would be thrown out.

Hmmmm
    now I do feel the bible is right when it uses the word ''THE WISE'' - what do these wise people do = SHALL UNDERSTAND.
    basically people are stupid.
    the human reasoning ability is insane.
    the religious are insane.
    BUT ONLY THE WISE, SHALL UNDERSTAND.

I have give you 85 questions to answer, regarding the law and its Sabbath - but you fail to answer
    why so?
    JESUS NEVER GAVE A COMMAND TO OBSERVE THE SABBATH....NEVER.. so why do you?
    can you answer why you do when Jesus didn't?
    it was Mr Armstrong you told you NOT JESUS.

that basically makes you insane.
    Hi Lucy, no need to worry. Just bring yourself here with some stones, and I will do as the Law requires, that is, if you prefer I do not transgress the Law. Ken

P.S. Yeshua was very concerned about the Sabbath, as He did not what you to have to "flee" on the Sabbath, asking you to PRAY that your FLIGHT not be on the Sabbath.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

rightly discerning

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Hi Lucy, no need to worry. Just bring yourself here with some stones, and I will do as the Law requires, that is, if you prefer I do not transgress the Law. Ken

P.S. Yeshua was very concerned about the Sabbath, as He did not what you to have to "flee" on the Sabbath, asking you to PRAY that your FLIGHT not be on the Sabbath.
    in 70ad the gates would be shut upon their Sabbath
    DUH

most of this warning in Math 24 was for escaping the Romans...
    not 2000yrs later.

but hey.... not too worry religious people are insane,

WISE UP
    in a law court you would be thrown out
    example
    '' I make a law but don't worry there is no judgment if you fail to keep it''
    hello~~~~

but more importantly why not address the real 64,000$ question
    in the gospel where is Jesus command to observe the Sabbath
    no where.

Why is the weekly Sabbath commandment never quoted in the New Testament?
    Why is the Sabbath the only one of the ten commandments that are said to be "throughout your generations", the usual phrase that indicates it was a temporary ceremonial law only for the Jews?
    Why is there no example of exclusively Christians coming together on the Sabbath day as a church or prayer meeting after the resurrection of Christ?
    Why is there no command in the New Testament for Christians to keep the Sabbath holy?

so ''where there is NO law -=- there is NO judgment.
    _jspete-d551h7s.jpg

10945640_659059834205504_6905666628571120046_n.jpg
    so cut out your devilish accusations and become a true born again person... not a feeble perishing idiot, messed up by Herbert.

If the first/old covenant was abolished according to Heb 8:13 and the Ten commandment law was that first covenant
    (Ex 34:27-28; 1 Kings 8:9,21; Heb 9:1-4),
    then why do Sabbatarians want to keep the first/old covenant?
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

Lucy, you are not to sin!

in 70ad the gates would be shut upon their Sabbath
    DUH

most of this warning in Math 24 was for escaping the Romans...
    not 2000yrs later.

but hey.... not too worry religious people are insane,

WISE UP
    in a law court you would be thrown out
    example
    '' I make a law but don't worry there is no judgment if you fail to keep it''
    hello~~~~

but more importantly why not address the real 64,000$ question
    in the gospel where is Jesus command to observe the Sabbath
    no where.

Why is the Sabbath the only one of the ten commandments that are said to be "throughout your generations", the usual phrase that indicates it was a temporary ceremonial law only for the Jews?
    Why is there no example of exclusively Christians coming together on the Sabbath day as a church or prayer meeting after the resurrection of Christ?
    Why is there no command in the New Testament for Christians to keep the Sabbath holy?

so ''where there is NO law -=- there is NO judgment.
    _jspete-d551h7s.jpg

10945640_659059834205504_6905666628571120046_n.jpg
    so cut out your devilish accusations and become a true born again person... not a feeble perishing idiot, messed up by Herbert.

If the first/old covenant was abolished according to Heb 8:13 and the Ten commandment law was that first covenant
    (Ex 34:27-28; 1 Kings 8:9,21; Heb 9:1-4),
    then why do Sabbatarians want to keep the first/old covenant?
    Hi Lucy, Hebrews, which I assume you quote quite often, has told you to provoke one another to love AND to do good works, NOT forsaking the assembling of ourselves together (as command by the Sabbath), because IF we fail to do so, we are SINNING wilfully, after coming to the Knowledge of the Truth:

Heb 10:24-26
    (24) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
    (25) Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is (could this be those like Lucy who REFUSE to assemble together?); but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
    (26) For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

So what say you Lucy, do you want to provoke one another to ASSEMBLE on The Sabbath, or will you be like those who have a manner of BREAKING The Sabbath Day and refuse to assemble upon it? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Duh~~~~~

Heb 10:24-26
    (24) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
    (25) Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
    (26) For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
    no Sabbath recommended
    JESUS NEVER SAID... why do you insist.................its a religious insanity~~~~

THE TRUTH REVEALED...

without a law there can be no judgments

DO YOU REMEMBER iah YOUR assembly had to be closed for great sin against children.....WE COULD ASK SERIOUSLY why not stone the criminal who confessed....????????????????????

Philip Yancey puts it best:
    “A state government (in this context, through the law and commandments) can shut down stores and theaters on Sunday but it cannot compel worship.
    It can arrest and punish KKK murders but it cannot cure their hatred, much less teach them love.
    It can pass laws making divorce more difficult but cannot force husbands to love their wives and wives their husbands.
    It can give subsidies to the poor but cannot force the rich to show them compassion and justice.
    It can ban adultery but not lust, theft but not covetousness, cheating but not pride.
    It can encourage virtue but not holiness.”

IAH - you can NEVER WIN by preaching your alternative version of belief with misinformation.
    you failed to answer the core questions?

Hi Lucy, it is there by example!

no Sabbath recommended
    JESUS NEVER SAID... why do you insist.................its a religious insanity~~~~

THE TRUTH REVEALED...

without a law there can be no judgments

DO YOU REMEMBER iah YOUR assembly had to be closed for great sin against children.....WE COULD ASK SERIOUSLY why not stone the criminal who confessed....????????????????????

IAH - you can NEVER WIN by preaching your alternative version of belief with misinformation.
    you failed to answer the core questions?
    Hi Lucy, the Sabbath command is there by example:

Luk 4:16
    (16) And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up: and, as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Act 17:2
    (2) And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three Sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

Act 13:42 & 44
    (42) And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next Sabbath.
    (44) And the next Sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the Word of Elohim.

Lucy, as you can see with these three examples above, Yeshua's "custom" or "manner" was the same as Paul's, going into the synagogue on the Sabbath Day, and the fact that the Gentiles had to wait UNTIL the NEXT Sabbath to hear the Word of Elohim is proof positive that remembering the Sabbath Day, in coming together and assembling, was in full force by those Jews AND Gentiles. These examples also agree with the decision of James in Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every Sabbath day.

So, check and mate my dear! Ken

P.S. I could ask you where in the NT is the commandment of not taking His name in vain mentioned? I guess since it is not specifically mentioned in the NT, then you are "free" to break this command, just as you break the Sabbath command?

no no ken

there is NO commandment from Yeshua to keep Saturday Sabbaths as HE broke the Sabbath Himself.
    ''he went as was his custom'' = is not a command.

Herbert Armstrong went dancing on Friday nights doing the tango with Dorothy...when questioned over this ''lapse'' by his church elders he said this comment as recorded
    '' they are all too stupid to know as they all do as I tell them''

you have been betrayed, by the in-anointed clergy

While Paul taught in the synagogues up to 84 times, why does the Bible never say he kept the sabbath?

you cannot answer this questions when asked dear Ken we all know you cannot do so correctly = you have been hoodwinked and wish the rest of us to ''share in your deceptions''

Lucy, how can you accuse Yeshua of sin?

there is NO commandment from Yeshua to keep Saturday Sabbaths as HE broke the Sabbath Himself.
    ''he went as was his custom'' = is not a command.

Herbert Armstrong went dancing on Friday nights doing the tango with Dorothy...when questioned over this ''lapse'' by his church elders he said this comment as recorded
    '' they are all too stupid to know as they all do as I tell them''

you have been betrayed, by the in-anointed clergy

While Paul taught in the synagogues up to 84 times, why does the Bible never say he kept the sabbath?

you cannot answer this questions when asked dear Ken we all know you cannot do so correctly = you have been hoodwinked and wish the rest of us to ''share in your deceptions''
    Hi Lucy, it is truly amazing to me how you can accuse Yahweh of being Satan, and Yeshua as being a Sabbath breaker. Shame on you! You have fallen so far into the depths of deception. Ken

P.S. How can you accuse the One who MADE the Sabbath, and is LORD of the Sabbath, as a breaker of the Sabbath? Even the scribes and Pharisees taught that if LIFE was involved, doing a WORK on the Sabbath was permittable, but you see, Yeshua chastised them for setting up their "traditions" that would nullify the Sabbath, and you have followed in their footsteps. Shame, shame, shame, on you.

And again, why is "Thou shalt not take the name of Yahweh the Elohim in vain" not reiterated in the NT? Now, just because it is not reiterated, does this mean that you can transgress this commandment? And if it does mean that you are permitted to transgress this commandment, are you also going to teach others to do likewise? If you do, I would say that Yeshua's Red Words here apply specifically to you Lucy:

Mat 5:19

(19) "Whoever then annuls/breaks one of the least of The Commandments, and teaches others to do the same, they shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, they shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

So Lucy, are you going to be called Great, or least?