Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's find out how Elijah Spying +IAH keep 613 O.T. Laws

Let's find out how Elijah Spying +IAH keep 613 O.T. Laws

They wish to bring us under Basically from the perverted ministry of EllenWhite(a Masonic pawn) why not view All 613 laws and view its fine print. Can they replay these compulsory laws in today's daily life. Well No not really. Well of course it's all spiritual so let's see their spiritualisation on all 613 laws in detail. Now let us view ALL not just their favs because it's all or nothing. Let us see their belief and if we wish to be converted back to terror and death. We know these laws cannot be kept but these 3guys claim they can. Especially Elijah who brags he keeps all commandments. Shall they take the challenge and relate to us their secret of keeping the 613laws no man can keep. So just stay with the facts please not your personal opinions.
    FATHER WILL SAY...I can change the ordinary into the Divine.
    The wealth of the ungodly is laid up for you.
    Sickness and corruption will give way to Life and Immortality.
    Yes, I look into the womb and behold a Glorious child without natural descent, made after the power of an endless life.
    Your foundations will no longer be in the world but you will be as I was when I came to earth.
    I was in the world but not of the world

hmmm not much response from the 3 Moses addicts.....

lets look at the 613 O,T, laws no man can keep.

and if we be true
    Jesus didn't keep the Sabbath either as well recorded in NT....................did anyone point this out?
    NO
    sigh = lets put it under the Religious rug

but don't let this get in the why of a good story but we can ask WHY DIDNT JESUS KEEP THE SABBATH?
    any ideas?

http://gods-word-first.org/bible-stu...mandments.html

here we go, I wonder if the 3 MOSES ADDICTS will confess....''we cannot keep them'' or huff and puff.....
    seriously I think if they answer, they will huff and puff their way out.... like saying JAMES didn't really mean that we Are to keep ALL or NONE AT ALL
    ''silly James'' knew nothing~~~~

ofcourse Herbert Armstrong was an EXPERT at scripture twisting on the poor pew preps.
    we could well get a good dose of ''Herbert's theories''...... sigh

http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/re...imony/stay.htm

I guess you have to understand the framework of Mr Armstrong to see how influential he became to Spying and family.
    it was his way or the highway, yes Sir, you have to give the guy credit for indoctrinations.

a comment from an ex member goes like this....
    When the WCG first started to change (especially the Sabbath) I was worried and bothered, along with many others. The reason is, we were led to believe that the Sabbath, tithing, Holy Days, and Church Government, etc. were more important than brotherly love. Most people don't consciously realize this.
    When I pointed the abuse out to some, they admitted it was wrong, but were more concerned with not keeping the Sabbath.
    Some said people just couldn't obey the "government of God."

A former elder told me many ministers really tried to change things during the seventies.
    They tried to expose the Worldwide Church of God's abusive doctrines and teach grace, but were kicked out and branded as "Satan's ministers."

Herbert Armstrong told us to "prove it for ourselves" but what he really wanted was for us to prove him right.
    And if you loved him first, and tithed to him and kept his commands, you were "showing you loved God first."
    It was more important than loving others, which came second.
    I know for a fact that many people left because they think Worldwide Church of God is rejecting Herbert Armstrong.
    They care more about what Herbert Armstrong would think than what Jesus Christ thought about the group all along.

are you beginning to ''see'' the light here?
    INFLUENTIAL =
    ADJECTIVE
    having great influence on someone or something:
    synonyms: powerful authoritative dominant controlling strong important [more]
    Yes, I look into the womb and behold a Glorious child without natural descent, made after the power of an endless life.
    Your foundations will no longer be in the world but you will be as I was when I came to earth.

NOW ofcourse Elijah can come in with his stone age religious mentality

and claim '' we is all dang darn vile sinners''

and he keeps all them thar 613 commands perfectly''= oh he will brag about it and how the rest of us is lying vile mouth jezzies...[that's aussie slang for Jezebell = but the mountain man didn't get it]

I do confess he reminds me of those weird bible spitting old mountain men in the movies, ie especially those one who handle snakes and wonder why they died from a bite
    = these religious men are the same kind as Elijah... a literal bible reading forming a person into a dead letter convert

a comment about how the unanointed clergy twist scripture i found ''interesting''

Herbert Armstrong seems more like Judas Iscariot because he stole money from the flock (tithes and offerings).
    If I had to give an award to someone who twisted the Bible, well, I think it would go to Herbert Armstrong.
    I think he twisted the Bible better than any other cult leader I have read about (except David Koresh might be a tie).

I know many people began their journey out of the WCG by proving them scripturally wrong.
    That isn't how I started mine.
    Right before I left the WCG in 1999, that was when I decided for myself that before God revealed anything else to me I was going to ask Him to lead me to the love of Jesus Christ, and then to be able to show that love.
    I knew that any form of Christianity without the love of Christ is useless.
    This is why there are many abusive churches (even Sunday-keeping ones).
    They have built their whole religion on doctrine, without the love of Christ.

ofcourse none can have the love of CHRIST when they also have the law of Moses and Yahweh as their religious OT example.
    [ as a butcher from hell = someone counted his murdering tactic and how he had ordered, or killed himself 2 and 1/2 million souls]
    have you ever noticed....
    each time I have mentioned in my posts THE LOVE OF GOD....IAH denounces this in a flash...he cannot wait to ridicule THE LOVE OF OUR FATHER TOWARDS his children

where do u think this ''offense'' comes from?
    I will tell you where
    from the spirit in the ministry of armstrongism the family got involved with....who ye sit under ye become like

satanic indoctrination from CULTS....

s comment I found from an ex member of armstrongism..
    look at this and then try to understand the mentality of pew people who place themselves under such un-anointed clergy

are these people so brainless 1/2 witted even?
    comment says...
    I was attending full time WWCofG with my husband and two children in tow.
    As the years passed, the biggest problem I had was the financial difficulties.
    But like so many, I believed things would work out if I just had more faith.

What tithing did to me emotionally, let alone financially, was devastating.

As expected, I prayed more and begged God to help me.
    I wrote many letters to Headquarters about tithing, but to no avail.

They just told me I had two choices:
    either increase my income, or spend less money.
    I couldn't understand what God wanted from me.
    We were living on $200.00 a month for food, and my children didn't have enough clothes.
    However, I would rationalize it all saying somehow God would work things out, and at least we had a roof over our heads.

hmmm
    how could you buy $50 worth of food for 1 week?
    I wonder how the pews can be so hoodwinked by pretenders,

what is THE LAW OF MOSES.....

Meaning of Law

Most people when they think of the law immediately think of the Ten Commandments.
    It is true that the Ten Commandments are a part of the law, but the law consisted of many more commandments and precepts besides the Ten Commandments.

So when you read the word "law" in the Bible, it doesn't necessarily mean the Ten Commandments.
    When you read the expression, "the law," it means the entire law that an angel gave to Israel through Moses--ceremonial laws, judicial laws, morals laws, etc.

Never once do we read in the Bible of "moral law" and "ceremonial law."
    The Seventh-day Adventists, the Armstrongites, and other legalizers make a lot of to-do over the terms "moral law" and "ceremonial law."
    They contend that the ceremonial law was abolished at the cross while the moral law still remains.
    But the Word of God teaches nothing of the kind.

In I Corinthians 14:34, women "are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law."
    Where does the law say this? [opps Saul/Paul]

Don't pay any attention to those false cults who try to pigeonhole the law.

James 2:10 says:
    "Whosoever shall keep the WHOLE LAW, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
    There is no such thing as part of the law of Moses being abolished, while a part remains.
    Either it is all done away or it is all in force.

hmm the lads are not too quick in responding

when placed in the hot seat~~~~
    why not answer the questions when asked over their belief in their personal gospel?
    well, it does get kinda messy, when you twist verses... someone else told you to believe in

3.jpg

Aren't sabbath breakers supposed to be stoned?
    Why don't you enforce that? Elijah IAH and Spying...

Deuteronomy 13:6, 10; 21:18, 21; 22: 21-28, and all of Leviticus 20, we will read there a whole series of injunctions concerning the putting to death of persons
    who were idolaters,
    who were rebellious to their parents,
    who committed adultery or were guilty of incest,
    who cursed father or mother
    -- in fact, who violated any part of the moral code.
    Indeed, someone has estimated that no less than nine of the Ten Commandments are specifically mentioned in connection with the penalty of death for their violation.

Now we would ask the Sabbath observer:
    * do you believe that the idolater, for example, ought to be put to death, or the son who curses his father?
    Of course you answer no.

Then, according to this logic, if you believe that this penalty should not be enforced today, you evidently believe that it is no longer wrong to be an idolater, for example, or for a son to curse his father.

yes indeed it sure does get messy when you practice religious deception

if a law has no penalty, it has no force
    stoning-large.jpg

simple question the moses law breakers cannot answer

*Why is the weekly Sabbath commandment observance never quoted in the New Testament? = why have you added your view to scripture?

*Why is the Sabbath the only one of the ten commandments that are said to be "throughout your generations ", the usual phrase that indicates it was a temporary ceremonial law only for the Jews?

*if the term "keep my commandments" always means the 10 commandments, then why is this a new commandment? Jn 15:10-12 + Jn 13:34.
    etc etc

What the 3 lads have done is totally wrong and basically evil because they refuse to honour the new wineskin and try to patch up the old wineskin and its burst wide open.....
    evil evil evil.

testing God

When Peter accuses the council of putting “God to the test” is a strong accusation.
    “’To test God’ is to invite disaster.”

Other places in the New Testament we see Jesus condemns Satan himself for putting God to the test, Matt 4:7 and Luke 4:12.
    The ESV notes in Deuteronomy 6:16 say, “Testing God is an act of disobedience and a lack of trust in him.”

the example of Ananias and Sapphira dying because they tested the Spirit of the Lord. Looking at these references we can understand that it was a strong accusation to pore on to the Jewish council and defiantly something they would not want to be guilty of.
    After the accusation Peter states,
    “We will be saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, just as they will” (v. 11).
    Looking to anything else other than God’s grace is direct act of disobedience and lack of trust in Him.
    This statement is so powerful that after Peters argument, the whole “assembly fell silent.”

if this concept was a simple discussion on circumcision [ as Elijah states ]
    ask then
    - why did Saul /paul = race out and circumcise Timothy as a grown man to suffer terrible pain for days when it was not necessary....a little odd playing with an adults man's penis????? when not necessary????

How painful is circumcision?

HOW PAINFUL IS CIRCUMCISION?

A variety of studies confirm that newborn infant responses to pain are similar to and greater than those in adult subjects. Robert Van Howe, M.D., a Michigan pediatrician who has authored numerous studies about circumcision, describes the infant's response.

"Circumcision results in not only severe pain but also an increased risk of choking and difficulty breathing.
    Medical studies show significant increases in heart rate and level of blood stress hormone.

Some infants do not cry because they go into shock from the overwhelming pain of the surgery."
    According to clinical definitions and researchers' reports, circumcision is traumatic.

Even when pain medication is used (local injection, the best option tested), it relieves only some of the pain, the effect is inconsistent, and it wanes before the post-operative pain does. General anesthesia is not considered safe for newborn infants.

Increased awareness of extreme circumcision pain by Jewish mothers has contributed to growing questioning and forgoing of circumcision by some Jews, as reported in dozens of articles appearing in mainstream Jewish publications on the topic in recent years. Five rabbis endorse a book that questions Jewish circumcision.

the OT God Yahweh - I live in darkness
    a robber
    a destroyer

Thumbs up The Way Of LIFE!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

It has been explained to Lucy several times over the years how the Law (the Law is actually more than 613) of necessity must be fulfilled in order to have life within oneself. My Messiah Yahushua had life within HIMSELF because HE believed in the promise of the Law to give life to those who obey and fulfill the Law. Lucy does not have any belief or faith in what the Law or the Prophets or the Psalms have to say about life and death. She imagines that she will be given life because she professes belief or faith in a few New Testament Scriptures of her own choosing. Actually, I just misspoke. Lucy imagines that she already possesses LIFE NOW because of her faith in a few New Testament Scriptures of her own choosing.

Messiah Yahushua possessed LIFE NOW because HE primarily fulfilled these two Scriptures:

Leviticus 18:5
    5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am YAHWEH.

And also this Scripture:

Habakkuk 2:4
    4 If he should draw back, my soul has no pleasure in him: but the just shall live by my faith. (LXX)

YAHWEH ELOHIM has a certain mode of activity that is always according to HIS faith. YAHWEH is always consistent. That mode of activity is thoroughly vetted in the Law, and the Prophets, and the Psalms, and also in the historical writings and in the wisdom literature. No one can peer into the nature and work of YAHWEH ELOHIM without being given the grace to do so. Unfortunately, Lucy, has not been given this grace. She now believes that YAHWEH ELOHIM is actually HaSatan, and therefore she is free to disregard whatever YAHWEH has ordained.

Lucy does not pause to consider what this Scripture plainly says:

Isaiah 55:6-9
    6 Seek ye YAHWEH while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
    7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto YAHWEH, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our ELOHIM, for he will abundantly pardon.
    8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith YAHWEH.
    9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Obviously, Lucy will not seek after YAHWEH because she now believes that YAHWEH is HaSatan. She has by this recently professed belief removed her cloak of righteousness, and she now stands naked before the ELOHIM and HIS Tzaddikim.

Because of her lack of faith in the faith of YAHWEH ELOHIM, Lucy is consumed by her hatred for JEWS. Lucy is extremely anti-semitic, and she is filled with fears concerning the NWO, Freemasonary and the like. She is against the religions of this world, which is a good idea, but her opposition requires that she hold a special hatred in her heart for any people or group which teaches that one should remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy.

Everyone, please take the time to read for yourself Ezekiel chapter 18, and especially verses 26-32, and as you read think of yourself and others who disregard like Lucy what YAHWEH ELOHIM has ordained. Why not change you ways and live?

Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

none of that blurp you post against me is true - you made up spying

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,

It has been explained to Lucy several times over the years how the Law (the Law is actually more than 613) of necessity must be fulfilled in order to have life within oneself. My Messiah Yahushua had life within HIMSELF because HE believed in the promise of the Law to give life to those who obey and fulfill the Law. Lucy does not have any belief or faith in what the Law or the Prophets or the Psalms have to say about life and death. She imagines that she will be given life because she professes belief or faith in a few New Testament Scriptures of her own choosing. Actually, I just misspoke. Lucy imagines that she already possesses LIFE NOW because of her faith in a few New Testament Scriptures of her own choosing.

Messiah Yahushua possessed LIFE NOW because HE primarily fulfilled these two Scriptures:

Leviticus 18:5
    5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am YAHWEH.

And also this Scripture:

Habakkuk 2:4
    4 If he should draw back, my soul has no pleasure in him: but the just shall live by my faith. (LXX)

YAHWEH ELOHIM has a certain mode of activity that is always according to HIS faith. YAHWEH is always consistent. That mode of activity is thoroughly vetted in the Law, and the Prophets, and the Psalms, and also in the historical writings and in the wisdom literature. No one can peer into the nature and work of YAHWEH ELOHIM without being given the grace to do so. Unfortunately, Lucy, has not been given this grace. She now believes that YAHWEH ELOHIM is actually HaSatan, and therefore she is free to disregard whatever YAHWEH has ordained.

Lucy does not pause to consider what this Scripture plainly says:

Isaiah 55:6-9
    6 Seek ye YAHWEH while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
    7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto YAHWEH, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our ELOHIM, for he will abundantly pardon.
    8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith YAHWEH.
    9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Obviously, Lucy will not seek after YAHWEH because she now believes that YAHWEH is HaSatan. She has by this recently professed belief removed her cloak of righteousness, and she now stands naked before the ELOHIM and HIS Tzaddikim.

Because of her lack of faith in the faith of YAHWEH ELOHIM, Lucy is consumed by her hatred for JEWS. Lucy is extremely anti-semitic, and she is filled with fears concerning the NWO, Freemasonary and the like. She is against the religions of this world, which is a good idea, but her opposition requires that she hold a special hatred in her heart for any people or group which teaches that one should remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy.

Everyone, please take the time to read for yourself Ezekiel chapter 18, and especially verses 26-32, and as you read think of yourself and others who disregard like Lucy what YAHWEH ELOHIM has ordained. Why not change you ways and live?

Sincerely, Latuwr

there is no hatred in my heart for anyone nor any being, only love and holy living.
    you made it all up as you do your religious beliefs DAILY when it suites,

you cannot keep 613 OT laws so you waft off on a tangent raving and flash out [ in your ignorance] the anti semitic card not even knowing the real meanings of the word
    and I will stand against a being [in Christ] who misrepresents OUR Father and His divine nature,
    please consider EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH - you harm. Even the Goodnews
    why would any person consider your advice when most of your family doesn't, and have walked away leaving you alone in a house with a tenant,

however it doesn't matter one bit- the truth is out Spying and that house of cards shall fall.= along with the thief, the robber and the destroyer posing as god.
    and
    as for your religious explanation of the 613 OT laws - it is yours alone and in - one word PATHETIC as you try so hard to mix the old wine with the new, like I say - you make up your beliefs daily.

Thumbs up Righteousness Through Our Sin!

Hi Everyone,

Lucy does not really desire that the Tzaddikim explain to her how we fulfill the Law. Allow me to demonstrate what I mean by that statement.

We have over the years voiced the idea that we have fulfilled what the Law requires of us concerning sacrifice no matter whether that sacrifice be individual or communal. We have taught repeatedly on this forum and a number of other forums that Yahushua is our sacrifice as required by the Law.

If we have kept what the Law requires us to accomplish concerning sacrifice, how many of the 613 have been fulfilled by us? A rather extraordinary amount would you not say? Of course, this keeping of the Law is by the faith that Yahushua is our sacrifice. Yahushua did not kill HIMSELF, and the Father did not kill Yahushua. ImAHebrew and I killed Yahushua through our sin. So, it is through the unfathomable nature of this great spiritual sacrifice, that is, the CROSS of Messiah Yahushua, that we can stand before YAHWEH and lay claim to the LIFE that is in the resurrected Messiah Yahushua as a result of our faith in the sacrifice of Yahushua through our sin. Accordingly, we must now repent of our sin should we desire to no longer sacrifice or murder Messiah Yahushua!

This teaching is the source of the grace which the Apostle Paul goes to great lengths to explain about in his Epistles. According to the Apostle Paul, we all are given righteousness through our sin.

This teaching presently is the solely the teaching of the Tzaddikim. No one else in the world has this teaching. If not, then please acquaint us with any others that teach that we do fulfill the Law through our sin!

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

The sons of God are not manifest by what they do, but by what they are.

The sons of God are not manifest by what they do, but by what they are.
    Sonship is not doing, but being.
    It is quite possible for one to be a son of God without having any record of works at all.

On the other hand it is possible for one to have a long and impressive list of good works and not be a son of God at all.
    There is a record given in Scripture that has been disconcerting to many people.
    It tells of certain remarkable people, possessing a magnificent array of good works, who were not permitted into the kingdom of the Lord.

They were very, very surprised and disappointed, and with a show of injured pride over the evident mistake God had made, they began to number their mighty works to prove that there certainly was an error somewhere. "Lord", they said, " We have prophesied in Thy name, we have done many wonderful works." See Matt. 7:21-23.

These people are not Iying; they are telling the truth.
    They had done all these wonderful things.
    For years they had been patting themselves on the back in pride.
    People had looked at them with admiration.
    They had decided that their works were evident tokens of their acceptability with God.

They were appalled when they were told by none other than God Himself, "I never knew you. Depart from me, ye that work in iniquity."

I have heard many explanations of this story which purport to prove that the miracles were false and the people who performed them were everything that is bad, but that is not the answer.

The truth is that sonship is not what you do.
    Sonship is what you are.

Now let me explain what I mean. THE LAW.
    In the days of Israel's sojourn in the wilderness, many, many offerings were made to God and many things were done to gain the favor of the Lord.
    I do not mean that they were wrong in so doing, but I do mean it was no evidence of sonship.
    They offered the blood of bulls and of goats.
    Their offerings were continual.
    Every priest stood every day offering sin-offerings, burnt-offerings, trespass offerings, offerings for individual sin and offerings for the sin of the nation.
    But none of these things made the offerer perfect. Heb. 10:1.
    In other words, it did not produce sonship.

Then He says, "In burnt offering and sacrifice for sin, thou hast no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come to do Thy will. O God. . . ." He taketh away the first, namely, all the things they were doing, doing, doing, doing.
    God had no pleasure in them at all.

Neither has He any pleasure in the things that we do for Him.
    But now one has come to do Thy will, O God; so He takes away the first that He may establish the second.
    The first means the multitude of works which we do for God.
    The second is a very different thing: doing God's will.
    The first He takes away. The second He establishes. Please read Heb. 10:1-10.

Oh, the useless labour and hardship that men have endured because they were bound to accomplish something in which God had no interest.
    the works of the law is of NO INTEREST

spyings opinions.

If we have kept what the Law requires us to accomplish concerning sacrifice, how many of the 613 have been fulfilled by us? A rather extraordinary amount would you not say? Of course, this keeping of the Law is by the faith that Yahushua is our sacrifice. Yahushua did not kill HIMSELF, and the Father did not kill Yahushua. ImAHebrew and I killed Yahushua through our sin. So, it is through the unfathomable nature of this great spiritual sacrifice, that is, the CROSS of Messiah Yahushua, that we can stand before YAHWEH and lay claim to the LIFE that is in the resurrected Messiah Yahushua as a result of our faith in the sacrifice of Yahushua through our sin. Accordingly, we must now repent of our sin should we desire to no longer sacrifice or murder Messiah Yahushua!
    SPYINGS opinion quoted above..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jesus himself gave up His life as He said ''no man takes my life''
    no man was responsible for taking His life.
    JESUS held NO man responsible for his death on the cross

the answer lies in John 11 v 4 25 26 = here is the TRUTH and the BIG FRUITS PICTURE.

HE SAID to Martha his friend
    '' I AM THE RESURRECTION, AND THE LIFE.''

- IF YOU ARE INVITED INTO HIS LIFE HERE ON EARTH, YOU ALSO WALK IN THE POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION... BY BEING RAISED UP AND OUT FROM THE DEAD here.

who are the dead?
    those held captives under the law of Moses = these are THE DEAD....

THE DEAD FROM IGNORANCE
    Many in the church are still sick, they're dying, they're full of death, the death realm.
    They are veiled to the truth that will make them free.
    They are not able to believe in the finished, completed, perfected work of the cross that is inside of them.
    They are waiting for the resurrection to happen, but the truth is that we are already in the resurrection.
    The deal is done, the finished work of the cross is complete.
    You can enter into rest because the work is already finished.
    If God doesn't do it, it's not going to get done.
    It will not be in your life if it's not manifested by God.
    The finished, completed, perfected work of the cross is inside of you.
    Not out yonder somewhere where you're trying to get something.
    You don't attain it by being good enough to deserve it or by dying and coming back.
    You've already got it.
    God's already saved everybody; God's already healed everybody, God's already delivered everybody. God's given everybody everything they need. The very thing that is holding it back is the soulish religious thinking between the ears, the mind realm, the soul realm. We need to get the mind saved so what is in your spirit will manifest in your body