Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Let's find out how Elijah Spying +IAH keep 613 O.T. Laws

Lucy, yes, Yeshua will minister Justice to all.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    to insert and pull down Yeshua and his acts of mercy and compassion.
    IAH - your bias for the Saviour is showing as His love and kindness is ministered out to all.

I often wonder..
    does this trait for cruelty come from how you were raised with the eye for an eye mentality or Armstrong and his indoctrinations

point to consider IAH
    love wins over cruelty every time.
    Hi Lucy, yes, you are blind to the Justice that Yeshua will administer to all. He is the One who is ordained to Judge the living and the dead (Acts 10:42, Matt 25:41, John 5:22), and everyone will be judged ACCORDING to their works (Matt 16:27, Matt 13:41, Rev 2:23), and those who will not submit to Him to RULE over them, He will have them SLAYED:

Luk 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

My Dear Lucy, you should fear and tremble concerning how WRONG you are about Yahweh/Yeshua. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

wow IAH

seems Jesus must have lied through His teeth and deceived us all....................

4You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbour and hate your enemy.’
    But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
    why?
    that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.
    He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.…

why?

IAH.. you fool no believer in Christ~~~~
    Be determined to come into our resting place in God
    . He gave us His son to give us an abundant life but it can be found only in Him.
    Rest, be still, and know that He is your God.
    The secret is in truly knowing Him and that takes intimacy.

Lucy, you cherry pick what you want and disregard what Yeshau teaches.

seems Jesus must have lied through His teeth and deceived us all....................

why?

IAH.. you fool no believer in Christ~~~~
    Hi Lucy, to be sure, we have all sinned, and we should all be loving those who mistreat us as we have mistreated Yeshua, but you misunderstand Him. Yahweh told us not to kill or we would be in danger of the judgment, but NOW, Yeshua has expanded the Law and told us that IF we even hate without a cause, we are in danger of the judgment (Matt 5:21-22). Who would you rather be under? Yahweh or Yeshua? But guess what, they are One in the Same, and all Yeshua is doing is expanding the Law that He gave to Moses, and you are in complete denial and delusion concerning it. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

i am not interested in your ideas IAH nor those opinions that led astray

As it is plain to all that you cling to the OBSOLETE OT god of cruelty and inhumanity towards sinners.... who basically were controlled by demons [ as are most sinners] ... and so haven't a chance to be pure of heart.
    NONE could keep 613 laws naturally or spiritually except Yeshua who always heard and then did THE INVISBLE FATHERS WILL 24/7.

In doing this HE DISPLAYED and showed forth the CHARACTER that created the sun the moon and the stars = who never waver in their routines for it is written HE CHANGETH NOT.
    now IAH you come along hippy de hop with your version and try to tell everyone who HEARS FROM YESHUA that they are wrong and then INSERT your opinions as if they are godly.
    [ I dont dance to ''lets twist again like we did last summer'' theme - I have seen far too many sunday only christians]

fruit inspection.....
    your life and the lives of your relations are in ruin as reputation and manner of life
    why am I to believe a man with a ruined family?
    BECAUSE WHAT YOU BELIEVE has cursed your whole family with dysfunction and immorality divorce and strife

I DONT HAVE YOUR PROBLEMS as I don't believe as you do, which proves to be a curse.
    now your belief may have worked upon the gullible but no more.
    Some people are rather tired of people like you as weird bible bashers, ''we are right and you are wrong'' and are in practice only sunday morning Christians in your case Saturday lunchtime Christians, with the gut fests.
    this is the truth from Jesus
    why?
    you cannot twist mutilate destroy harm defile this TRUTH with your mad religious twists and let me add Herbert Armstrong was famous for twisting scripture.

question?
    consider
    you play host to demons,
    they come in all forms and disguises and are far smarter and more ancient and skilled than you,
    They eat you as food, you are their energy
    why then are you a sinner, when a power far times greater than yourself shows no mercy towards you = and sees you as some form of ''human insect'' to be intimidated, tormented, and sin from their INJECTED IMAGINATIONS you will act upon because you cannot resist.
    why then as a conned, tricked and deceived person are you a terrible sinner in need of stoning on the slightest whim of the overlord.
    so let us get 1 thing straight let us now go into a COURT OF LAW......................... = to act on the evil suggestion of another who holds power over you is called CO-ERSION to be suseptible to anothers will.
    COERCED
    coerce

VERB
    coerced (past tense) · coerced (past participle)
    persuade (an unwilling person) to do something by using force or threats:

synonyms: pressure · pressurize · bring pressure to bear on · use pressure on · put pressure on · constrain · lean on · press · push · force · compel · oblige · put under an obligation · [more]
    obtain (something) from someone by using force or threats:
    "their confessions were allegedly coerced by torture"
    COERSED BY DEMONS... makes a sinner..................really?
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-08-2017 at 05:35 PM.
    . He gave us His son to give us an abundant life but it can be found only in Him.

therefore IAH it is a felony.... ths action of evil coesion under th law of the land.

As it is plain to all that you cling to the OBSOLETE OT god of cruelty and inhumanity towards sinners.... who basically were controlled by demons [ as are most sinners] ... and so haven't a chance to be pure of heart.
    NONE could keep 613 laws naturally or spiritually except Yeshua who always heard and then did THE INVISBLE FATHERS WILL 24/7.

In doing this HE DISPLAYED and showed forth the CHARACTER that created the sun the moon and the stars = who never waver in their routines for it is written HE CHANGETH NOT.
    now IAH you come along hippy de hop with your version and try to tell everyone who HEARS FROM YESHUA that they are wrong and then INSERT your opinions as if they are godly.
    [ I dont dance to ''lets twist again like we did last summer'' theme - I have seen far too many sunday only christians]

fruit inspection.....
    your life and the lives of your relations are in ruin as reputation and manner of life
    why am I to believe a man with a ruined family?
    BECAUSE WHAT YOU BELIEVE has cursed your whole family with dysfunction and immorality divorce and strife

I DONT HAVE YOUR PROBLEMS as I don't believe as you do, which proves to be a curse.
    now your belief may have worked upon the gullible but no more.
    Some people are rather tired of people like you as weird bible bashers, ''we are right and you are wrong'' and are in practice only sunday morning Christians in your case Saturday lunchtime Christians, with the gut fests.
    this is the truth from Jesus

you cannot twist mutilate destroy harm defile this TRUTH with your mad religious twists and let me add Herbert Armstrong was famous for twisting scripture.

question?
    consider
    you play host to demons,
    they come in all forms and disguises and are far smarter and more ancient and skilled than you,
    They eat you as food, you are their energy
    why then are you a sinner, when a power far times greater than yourself shows no mercy towards you = and sees you as some form of ''human insect'' to be intimidated, tormented, and sin from their INJECTED IMAGINATIONS you will act upon because you cannot resist.
    why then as a conned, tricked and deceived person are you a terrible sinner in need of stoning on the slightest whim of the overlord.
    so let us get 1 thing straight let us now go into a COURT OF LAW......................... = to act on the evil suggestion of another who holds power over you is called CO-ERSION to be suseptible to anothers will.
    COERCED

COERSED BY DEMONS... makes a sinner..................really?
    JUSTICE SHALL PREVAIL.
    Under law, a person is guilty of coercion in the first DEGREE when he or she compels or induces a person to engage in conduct which the latter has a right to abstain from
    OR
    compels or induces the victim to :Commit or attempt to commit a felony
    its called in the bible TO SEDUCE.

to seduce a victim.
    now the crazy man roaming in the cemetery yelled at Yeshua
    Mark 5:1-20
    Jesus Heals a Demon-Possessed Man
    5*So they arrived at the other side of the lake, in the region of the Gerasenes
    2*When Jesus climbed out of the boat, a man possessed by an evil spirit came out from the tombs to meet him.
    3*This man lived in the burial caves and could no longer be restrained, even with a chain.
    4*Whenever he was put into chains and shackles—as he often was—he snapped the chains from his wrists and smashed the shackles.
    No one was strong enough to subdue him.
    5*Day and night he wandered among the burial caves and in the hills, howling and cutting himself with sharp stones.
    6*When Jesus was still some distance away, the man saw him, ran to meet him, and bowed low before him. *With a shriek, he screamed, “Why are you interfering with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God?
    In the name of God, I beg you, don’t torture me!”
    *For Jesus had already said to the spirit, “Come out of the man, you evil spirit.”
    9*Then Jesus demanded, “What is your name?”
    And he replied, “My name is Legion, because there are many of us inside this man.”
    10*Then the evil spirits begged him again and again not to send them to some distant place.
    11*There happened to be a large herd of pigs feeding on the hillside nearby.
    12*“Send us into those pigs,” the spirits begged. “Let us enter them.”
    13*So Jesus gave them permission.
    The evil spirits came out of the man and entered the pigs, and the entire herd of about 2,000 pigs plunged down the steep hillside into the lake and drowned in the water.
    who was the sinner the man possessed by demons or the demons.

Yahweh never cast out those demons from the victims of demons that had committed some type of ''sin'' =ask WHY NOT,

"Why did God send an evil spirit to torment King Saul?"
    Answer: First Samuel 16:14 says,
    “The Spirit of the LORD had departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD tormented him.”
    This is also mentioned in 1 Samuel 16:15–16, 23; 18:10; and 19:9.
    Why did God let an evil spirit torment Saul?

the people were demon possessed as people are today.
    so
    WHEN YESHUA faced a demon possessed man HE CAST THEM OUT from people,.,,,, not send them back in
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-08-2017 at 06:32 PM.

so~~~ lets have a SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATION

Let's open the box marked ''I will keep you ignorant so you are a perishing breed''
    Education and THINKING FOR OURSELVES has been rather limited in a spiritual senses as each generation have been TOLD HOW TO THINK from a very corrupted bible.
    Church people are socially engineered to submit to all authority including wives to their husband on TRUMPED UP CHARGES that has ruined millions of lives and wives.
    It is ONE BIG FAT SCAM and the brain dead pews are led like a lamb to the slaughter to believe such rubbish.
    hypnotised to believe religious insanity as if it were the divine truth... to the uneducated foolish masses.

so...
    lets begin.
    question?
    Why is a person called ''A sinner '' punished because another MUCH GREATER BEING has coerced them to act in an illegal way, that they were unable to resist, as this being had far greater power over them. WHY are they found guilty?
    example...
    WHY WAS THE CAT allowed to torment the mouse?

coerce

VERB
    coerced (past tense) · coerced (past participle)
    persuade (an unwilling person) to do something by using force or threats:

synonyms: pressure · pressurize · bring pressure to bear on · use pressure on · put pressure on · constrain · lean on · press · push · force · compel · oblige · put under an obligation · [more]
    obtain (something) from someone by using force or threats:
    "their confessions were allegedly coerced by torture"
    -did Jesus ever COERCE ANYONE with His mighty power....No
    - did He kill maim or harm anyone or caused sickness to anyone... No
    - did He meter out inhumane cruelty on these ''SINNERS' or = DID HE CAST OUT THEIR DEMONS[the hosts of wickedness] from them so the ''great sinner'' human being could go and sin no more.

hmmmm

so ask this question
    do you like seeing a cat torment a mouse before the cat kills and eats the tormented mouse?
    Do you sit and watch it?
    or
    do you step in and save the mouse and send the cat hopping?
    question?
    what type of being, would unleash their might upon a weaker being by far and then PUNISH the weaker being who was coerced in the 1st place.

JESUS STEPPED IN TO SAVE mankind from seduction from evil and its BLOOD LUSTING MENTALITY.
    HE cast out the evil empire.
    HE cast out INJUSTICE.
    HE set the record straight, and brought human beings BACK to their former design...eternal immortal and glorious.=here- IS WHERE ALL THIS HAPPENS.

NOTICE
    HE said '' I do not come to judge but to save''
    we read he came to ''DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL''
    so what do you consider ''the works of the devil''? raping others? killing women and children? murdering nations to take their land? etc = is this classed as ''works of the devil?
    ''NO NO the Pharisee cry it was Yahweh god of the OT. HE NEEDED to do this to keep them from being lawless His perfect law was needed'' = yet this same perfect law never saved anyone...as no one could keep it.

but IAH SPYING AND ELIJAH - can.. yes...only 4 people ever did.
    they break 613 laws each day but no worries.. its all spiritual... really?
    Why don't you live in blessings of the highest abundance and prosper in all you do.
    Why[ as recorded as self confessions on LA] are you divorced with immoral children and strife at very turn.... CURSED it is called.

Now the religious hypnotised men, who write on this forum are caught inside the trap of perishing ignorance as they make up their own confused gospel and cheer on evil and despise godliness true justice and goodness.
    They don't think for themselves but REGURGITATE the same unholy nonsense almost daily.
    religious fanatics never even thinking FOR THEMSELVES but repeating the same old lies over and over.
    regurgitate

bring (swallowed food) up again to the mouth.
    "gulls regurgitate food for the chicks"
    synonyms: vomit, bring up, disgorge;
    "a ruminant continually regurgitates food from its stomach"

repeat (information) without analysing or comprehending it.

"facts which can then be regurgitated at examinations"
    synonyms: repeat, say again, restate, recapitulate, iterate, reiterate, recite, rehearse, parrot;
    "I knew how to regurgitate facts for examinations"
    the scam is being exposed
    the injustice made known
    the lies unfolding as bible students and bible professors and other watchmen on the wall = show up THE DECEPTIONS right from the very beginning of Genesis.

Thumbs up Our Totally White Page!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Happy 4th Day of the Feast!

Hyssop and his Wife and his baptized Daughter along with two Sons and one Daughter-in-law and two Grandchildren attended a Feast site located in Orange Beach, AL. I have not spoken with Hyssop in two days, but I suspect that they all had the opportunity to experience a category 1 hurricane which went ashore very close to their location. They were staying in a high rise located right on the beach. I think that they were on the 19th floor. I saw pictures of their accommodations, and they were absolutely first class.

ImAHebrew along with another Brother and their Wives established a Feast site on Table Rock Lake not far from Branson, MO. They stayed at a resort called "Still Waters". Over the years, this has been one of our favorite places to keep the Feast. Of course, tents in backyards do not compare with the accommodations of resorts, but tents are also a good way to keep the Feast. I am blessed to be having a bible study with another Brother this coming morning.

I actually enjoyed your black dot lesson. It is good to think outside of the box. Of course, I am speaking after the fact right here, but I think of the black dot as being synonymous with our sins, and I do not imagine them continuing to exist on a white page. I think about these black dots in this manner:

Isaiah 1:18
    18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith YAHWEH: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

I see our sins disappearing through faith in the work of My Messiah Yahushua so that our pages become wholly white. Your sins, that is, your black dots remain on your page because you have no faith in this cleansing work of My Messiah Yahushua. The best that you can do is to give lip service to Messiah's cleansing and purifying work on your behalf.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

again you are mistaken dear Spying

I do all that is expected as a new creation. amen
    what is a shame to see you all so slavish to Herbert.....the lifestyle of a degenerate religious guru

http://silenced.co/_sections/dangers/

It was February 18, 1970. A small group of ministerial students were spending an evening with Herbert W. Armstrong, the founder of the Worldwide Church of God.
    Those of us who had been invited were given a glimpse of a life-style which in today's world only a very few are able to afford.
    At his home, a small mansion on Pasadena's South Orange Grove Boulevard (once nicknamed "millionaire row"), we were surrounded by rare antiques, expensive paintings, and Steuben crystal.
    The carpets were luxuriant; a Steinway grand stood in the corner of the drawing room.
    The gourmet cuisine served at dinner was excellent as were the European wines-all four of them.
    We had been shown a large number of expensive paintings and objects d'art and, as was his custom, Herbert would relate what he paid for each and what they were now worth.
    That theme carried over into the conversation at dinner.
    Then, as the servants began to clear the table, he turned to one of the guests and said,
    "What do you think all of these beautiful things on the table are worth?"
    Of course, none of us had even the slightest idea. And so, he was able to proudly proclaim, "Over $125,000!"
    He was quick to point out, however, that art objects of this quality were so rare that they were in fact "priceless."
    The sculptured, foot-high, solid-gold saltcellars were, for instance, the only known copies of those once owned by Louis XIV. (They had been specially made for Herbert by Harrod's of London.)
    The crystal goblets were identical to those found on Queen Elizabeth's table.
    The supremely crafted cutlery was of solid gold.
    The tablecloth was made of the finest Belgian lace.
    The gold-covered china was of the finest craftsmanship and formerly belonged to Czar Nicholas II of Russia.
    As we sat there sipping our four different wines and eating off the czar's china, I couldn't help but think of the incredible contrast all this presented to the meager existence of so many members of Herbert's church-the very ones who were, through their tithes and offerings, making all this possible.
    I had personally known many Worldwide Church of God lay members who were barely able to keep their families fed, let alone properly clothed, because of the large amounts they felt compelled to contribute to the Armstrong organization
    Of course, when you consider that the Armstrongs have exclusive control of a $60,000,000 per year, tax-free income, any discussion by them of voluntary salary cuts or personal sacrifice for "the work" is completely ridiculous. As one proverb attributed to Stanley Rader says, "What really counts is not what you own but what you control."
    It makes little difference what the size of Herbert's salary is when you consider that he has an unlimited expense account.
    It makes no difference whatever that he owns no automobile. He has a chauffeur plus exclusive use of a Rolls Royce and numerous Cadillac limousines.
    It is interesting to note that in February 1968 ministers were instructed from Pasadena headquarters that they should check the private tithing records of the members in their churches if they felt some of their members might not be tithing.
    The February 26, 1968 ministerial letter informed the ministers about the process which was to be cleared through the Church Administration Department.
    The ministerial letter of January 28, 1969 emphasized once again that the ministers should check with headquarters to determine the disloyalty of suspected brethren under their charge.
    Armstrong’s message has been described by critics as an eclectic mixture of
    cultic doctrine,
    Jewish observances and Seventh-day Adventism.
    The church strictly observes the Sabbath on Saturday, the annual Jewish festivals described in Leviticus and strongly advocates the dietary laws of Leviticus 11.
    Members are asked to give up to 10% of their incomes to the church as a tithe, while also being told that another 10% was to be saved for annual festival observances, and every third year an additional 10% had to be sent to the church..Doctrine: Holy Day Festivals
    Eventually, Armstrong accepted and observed many principles and laws found in the Old Testament and taught converts to do the same. These included the celebration of high Sabbaths, or annual feast days such as Passover, Pentecost and the Feast of Tabernacles. The Holy Days of the Old Testament are still to be observed by Christians, and teach symbolically the seven steps of God's master plan of salvation for humanity. This seven holy day rotation unraveled annually as follows:

Passover

The Feast of Unleavened Bread

Pentecost

The Day of Atonement

The Day of Trumpets

The Feast of Tabernacles

The Last Great Day

Why this is harmful: Again, the original Jewish versions of these religious festivals are observed by millions, but in COG cults they take on entirely new meaning with entirely different traditions and practices attached to them. Each of these days is an opportunity for the leadership to draw 'freewill donations' from members already mandatorily giving 10% of their incoming to the church.
    They use the Levitical concept of an 'offering' attached to these holy days in the Bible and translate it from animal sacrifices to monetary donations where baskets are passed around to collect checks from men, women and children alike.

this defiled swill is being foisted upon the unsuspecting ignorant.
    beware of the cult of'''' BROWNISM '''''aka as offshoot of Armstrongism
    Last edited by LucySmith; 10-09-2017 at 02:48 AM.

lets cont an investigation.....see what turns up

ask
    WHAT LANGUAGE did the god/angel/human write the 10 commandments in? Exodus 31 v 18
    did god/angel/human chisel Hebrew that was not ''invented'' till over 1000yrs later or Egyptian, or another language no illiterate could read = slaves are not educated.
    The Hebrews couldn’t have read or written hieroglyphs properly, because that was a closely guarded skill that required years of training and was the exclusive realm of a select class of scribes, usually drawn from elite Egyptian families.
    https://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2017/...-commandments/
    where is the missing link?

seek the true answer from your spiritual heart

Did the real God [the invisible Father of Jesus] really talk to Moses and tell him it’s okay to physically abuse slaves as long as body parts aren’t destroyed?

4) “20 Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result,
    21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.”
    …In this passage, Yahweh says that it’s okay to use a rod to beat a slave to near death as long as the slave doesn’t die as a result.
    Therefore, the question…

Did the real God and Father of Jesus really talk to Moses and tell him it’s okay to beat a slave to near death?

As you answered these questions, you might have felt a conflict between your religious programming and your spiritual core.
    Your church programming may have told you,
    “The answer is YES!
    The real God really told Moses these slave-owning rules because the Bible is true and unerring!”

But your spiritual core was unmoved by your programming.
    It gave you clear feelings to guide you to the correct answer.
    That “still, small voice” within us always guides us in the right direction, but we often overrule it because it gets in the way of what we think we want.
    So if you were honest with yourself, the answer to all of these questions was…

No, the real God of Yeshua did not tell Moses any of these things.

to as your spiritual man speaketh.....as your heart reveals

Did the real God [the invisible Father of Jesus] really talk to Moses and tell him it’s okay to physically abuse slaves as long as body parts aren’t destroyed?

…In this passage, Yahweh says that it’s okay to use a rod to beat a slave to near death as long as the slave doesn’t die as a result.
    Therefore, the question…

Did the real God and Father of Jesus really talk to Moses and tell him it’s okay to beat a slave to near death?

As you answered these questions, you might have felt a conflict between your religious programming and your spiritual core.
    Your church programming may have told you,
    “The answer is YES!
    The real God really told Moses these slave-owning rules because the Bible is true and unerring!”

But your spiritual core was unmoved by your programming.
    It gave you clear feelings to guide you to the correct answer.
    That “still, small voice” within us always guides us in the right direction, but we often overrule it because it gets in the way of what we think we want.
    So if you were honest with yourself, the answer to all of these questions was…

No, the real God of Yeshua did not tell Moses any of these things.

and as you HEAR THAT STILL SMALL VOICE.
    And this means…

#1- Moses was told these things by some real or imagined being that is not the real God of Yeshua
    …OR…
    #2- Moses wrote down the rules he thought were appropriate and falsely claimed that God dictated them.

the MATRIX religions tell of sinners need to be PUNISHED tormented harassed and murdered by an ''eye for and eye'' god.
    this MATRIX WORLD operates upon this principle.
    we are told...
    You are a lowly physical animal, not a divine and powerful spiritual being.
    You are disconnected from God.
    You need someone else (some priest or church elders) to re-establish and maintain your divine connection.

this is a worldly religious consciousness....THE MATRIX.
    can you escape?

Lucy, “new aged” spiritual beliefs?

and as you HEAR THAT STILL SMALL VOICE.
    And this means…

#1- Moses was told these things by some real or imagined being that is not the real God of Yeshua
    …OR…
    #2- Moses wrote down the rules he thought were appropriate and falsely claimed that God dictated them.

the MATRIX religions tell of sinners need to be PUNISHED tormented harassed and murdered by an ''eye for and eye'' god.
    this MATRIX WORLD operates upon this principle.
    we are told...
    You are a lowly physical animal, not a divine and powerful spiritual being.
    You are disconnected from God.
    You need someone else (some priest or church elders) to re-establish and maintain your divine connection.

this is a worldly religious consciousness....THE MATRIX.
    can you escape?
    Hi Lucy, your religious teachings could be totally without any Scriptural evidence, as all you really need is to have us follow the “new age” guru’s that teach people to look “within” themselves” and try to learn about their “previous lives” and the journey we are all on to go into “bliss.”

Yeshua told His Disciples to go and PREACH the Gospel that He had just opened to them concerning what Moses wrote about His suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection. Your “new age” gospel rejects the Gospel that Yeshua taught His Disciples, and that is why you reject Moses and Yahweh/Yeshua. Ken

no IAH = thats what u think.... but not the truth

you can moan all you want, but when the facts are exposed + the lie revealed....there Is nothing religious left to say

Lucy, you reject the Blood of Messiah, why?

you can moan all you want, but when the facts are exposed + the lie revealed....there Is nothing religious left to say
    Hi Lucy, you reject the Blood of Messiah, why? Ken

cannot really answer the question IAH

so you run off on a tangent...................typical BROWN BROS PLOY
    when you cannot answer a question, use a diversion