Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70

Thread: the yoke that stops our TRANSFORMATION

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,502

    the yoke that stops our TRANSFORMATION

    THE BURDEN TOO HARD TO BEAR
    that stops our metamorphoo into the image of christ - here,

    21768042_1913225332264772_7458338020804089828_n.jpg

    the burden = Jesus removed at the cross still remains in the pews.
    IT IS FINISHED = completed = His atoning works

    so few come to understand THE SWEET MYSTERY OF DIVINE LIFE = JOHN 10 v 10

    why so?
    perishing people LACK KNOWLEDGE

    unbelief
    lacks knowledge.
    22007448_1913224302264875_7659471484349657014_n.jpg
    Be determined to come into our resting place in God
    . He gave us His son to give us an abundant life but it can be found only in Him.
    Rest, be still, and know that He is your God.
    The secret is in truly knowing Him and that takes intimacy.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,224
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    THE BURDEN TOO HARD TO BEAR
    that stops our metamorphoo into the image of christ - here,

    21768042_1913225332264772_7458338020804089828_n.jpg

    the burden = Jesus removed at the cross still remains in the pews.
    IT IS FINISHED = completed = His atoning works

    so few come to understand THE SWEET MYSTERY OF DIVINE LIFE = JOHN 10 v 10

    why so?
    perishing people LACK KNOWLEDGE

    unbelief
    lacks knowledge.
    22007448_1913224302264875_7659471484349657014_n.jpg
    Yea right Lucy, you have eternal life by telling Lies about someone, bearing false witness, disobeying Messiah and the Father, now you talk about self deception and delusion, and your full of it.

    Now, speaking of people perishing and lacking KNOWLEDGE, the Almighty has this to say:

    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall be no priest to me: seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:6.

    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children.

    Again, so much for your LACK OF KNOWLEDGE concept, because the Almighty FORGETS about those people, and their children, who purposely reject His laws.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,502

    elijah you have been proven a bible illiterate...

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Yea right Lucy, you have eternal life by telling Lies about someone, bearing false witness, disobeying Messiah and the Father, now you talk about self deception and delusion, and your full of it.

    Now, speaking of people perishing and lacking KNOWLEDGE, the Almighty has this to say:

    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall be no priest to me: seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:6.

    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children.

    Again, so much for your LACK OF KNOWLEDGE concept, because the Almighty FORGETS about those people, and their children, who purposely reject His laws.

    your deception Elijah

    in keeping the Saturday Sabbath and not stoning malcontents......... a law that has no penalty, has no force
    none of us wish to be trapped inside your incomprehension of the Gospel nor do we wish to remain soaking in your personal views that lead to death
    +and cannot answer the real questions but mouth off with out from context verses... kindergarten stuff for religious babes still sucking.

    THE YOKE = THE BURDEN = THE LAW OF MOSES. no man can keep!!!!!! a proven fact= break one quilty of breaking all = proven facts.
    so SOME un-anointed hick, tells people how to think.... his way only.
    Be determined to come into our resting place in God
    . He gave us His son to give us an abundant life but it can be found only in Him.
    Rest, be still, and know that He is your God.
    The secret is in truly knowing Him and that takes intimacy.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,224
    You see Lucy, your working for the devil, because the devil knows, that the Almighty rejects those who reject the Almighty's laws, because the devil was the FIRST law breaker-the first sinner.

    And your on here telling people a LIE, because no one who breaks the Almighty's laws are spiritually blessed in their deeds as the apostle James wrote:

    But whosoever looks into the perfect law of liberty, and continues therein, he/she being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man/woman shall be blessed in his/her deeds. James 1:25.

    Your trying to destroy other people like the devil, and you do NOT want others to be blessed.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,224
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    your deception Elijah

    in keeping the Saturday Sabbath and not stoning malcontents......... a law that has no penalty, has no force
    none of us wish to be trapped inside your incomprehension of the Gospel nor do we wish to remain soaking in your personal views that lead to death
    +and cannot answer the real questions but mouth off with out from context verses... kindergarten stuff for religious babes still sucking.

    THE YOKE = THE BURDEN = THE LAW OF MOSES. no man can keep!!!!!! a proven fact= break one quilty of breaking all = proven facts.
    so SOME un-anointed hick, tells people how to think.... his way only.
    Oh yes it does have a penality, and it's called THE SECOND DEATH Rev.20:14.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,224
    Lucy, your teaching the doctrine of your father the devil, and as Messiah said:

    depart from me you cursed into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and His angels-ie messengers

    Do you want the exact verse too?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,224
    And it's very evident for everyone to see on here, that your one of the devil's messengers, because he wants to take as many people he can with him into everlasting fire.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,502

    NO GOOD ELIJAH - its not working....

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And it's very evident for everyone to see on here, that your one of the devil's messengers, because he wants to take as many people he can with him into everlasting fire.
    you can write your opinions all you want....
    but, its not working any more because you are cornered and busted, so no good trotting our your un-anointed and misconceived silly opinions
    you cannot answer a simple question.
    in keeping the Saturday Sabbath and not stoning malcontents......... a law that has no penalty, has no force

    peter stood up in Acts 15 bold loud and very clearly faced the problems and told of the BURDEN and yoke NO MAN CAN KEEP. = fact.
    now who is from the devil Peter or yourself?

    are you calling peter the devil?
    Be determined to come into our resting place in God
    . He gave us His son to give us an abundant life but it can be found only in Him.
    Rest, be still, and know that He is your God.
    The secret is in truly knowing Him and that takes intimacy.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,224
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    you can write your opinions all you want....
    but, its not working any more because you are cornered and busted, so no good trotting our your in-anointed silly opinions
    you cannot answer a simple question.
    in keeping the Saturday Sabbath and not stoning malcontents......... a law that has no penalty, has no force
    I already told you Lucy, I do not observe a Saturday as the Sabbath, because it's NOT the Creator's Sabbath day no more that Sunday is, or have you forgotten the thread I created on this issue?

    Oh but the law does have it's penalty, the wages of SIN Rom.6:23 or transgressing the law 1 John 3:4 is now the SECOND DEATH Rev.20:14.

    And Lucy, I care NOT if you, the devil's messenger listens or not, but my more concerns are with all of those that come here to read from all over the world.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,224
    And Lucy, I don't give people answers of my own to their questions, I let Messiah and the scriptures own words and verses, as they are written, to answer you and anyone else.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,502

    no no elijah

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Lucy, I don't give people answers of my own to their questions, I let Messiah and the scriptures own words and verses, as they are written, to answer you and anyone else.
    are you calling APOSTLE PETER THE LEADER OF 12 APOSTLES = A LIAR AND THE DEVIL [as in relation to Acts 15]................ yes you can stone wall all you want but facts are facts AND YOU HAVE ALTERED THE TRUTH.

    HE called the beliefs prior to the new covenant advent A BURDEN AND A YOKE = too much for any to keep. so you say this is A LIE from the devil
    why do you contradict APOSTLE PETER.

    the real truth is the work of the goodnews....

    THE BURDEN TOO HARD TO BEAR
    that stops our metamorphoo into the image of christ - here,
    21768042_1913225332264772_7458338020804089828_n.jpg


    the burden = Jesus removed at the cross still remains in the pews.
    IT IS FINISHED = completed = His atoning works

    so few come to understand THE SWEET MYSTERY OF DIVINE LIFE = JOHN 10 v 10

    why so?
    perishing people LACK KNOWLEDGE

    unbelief
    lacks knowledge.
    Be determined to come into our resting place in God
    . He gave us His son to give us an abundant life but it can be found only in Him.
    Rest, be still, and know that He is your God.
    The secret is in truly knowing Him and that takes intimacy.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,224
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    are you calling APOSTLE PETER THE LEADER OF 12 APOSTLES = A LIAR AND THE DEVIL [as in relation to Acts 15................ yes you can stone wall all you want but facts are facts AND YOU HAVE ALTERED THE TRUTH.
    Lucy, this is what was in question in Acts 15.

    Quote:And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.

    When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question. Unquote. Acts 15:1-2.

    Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.

    they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.

    What was in question here, was whether the Gentiles be required to be circumcised after the manner of Moses FOR TO BE SAVED.

    Lucy, it's you who are calling Messiah, James, John, and Paul a liar, and all of them uphold the law and commandments, and you know it, they say so in their own written words in the new testament.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,502

    wont work elijah

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy, this is what was in question in Acts 15.

    Quote:And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.

    When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question. Unquote. Acts 15:1-2.

    Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.

    they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.

    What was in question here, was whether the Gentiles be required to be circumcised after the manner of Moses FOR TO BE SAVED.

    Lucy, it's you who are calling Messiah, James, John, and Paul a liar, and all of them uphold the law and commandments, and you know it, they say so in their own written words in the new testament.

    no more of your lies Elijah - your goose is cooked and your ability to reason is found wanting.

    we know what the question/problems were...............
    Peter reports his experience with Gentile salvation and argues that requiring Gentiles to keep the Law is placing an unnecessary yoke upon them (Acts 15:7-11).
    yoke1.jpg

    Despite being given the Law, Peter says that *forefathers were never able to “bear the yoke.”*Luke 11:46 uses a similar phrase with respect to the traditions of the Pharisees,

    so now answer this major question
    *Why is the weekly Sabbath commandment observance never quoted in the New Testament? = why have you added your view to scripture?
    *Why is the Sabbath the only one of the ten commandments that are said to be "throughout your generations ", the usual phrase that indicates it was a temporary ceremonial law only for the Jews?
    *if the term "keep my commandments" always means the 10 commandments, then why is this a new commandment? Jn 15:10-12 + Jn 13:34.
    etc etc
    Be determined to come into our resting place in God
    . He gave us His son to give us an abundant life but it can be found only in Him.
    Rest, be still, and know that He is your God.
    The secret is in truly knowing Him and that takes intimacy.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,224
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    no more of your lies Elijah - your goose s cooked and your ability to reason is found wanting.

    we know what the question/problems were...............
    so now answer this major question
    *Why is the weekly Sabbath commandment observance never quoted in the New Testament? = why have you added your view to scripture?
    *Why is the Sabbath the only one of the ten commandments that are said to be "throughout your generations ", the usual phrase that indicates it was a temporary ceremonial law only for the Jews?
    *if the term "keep my commandments" always means the 10 commandments, then why is this a new commandment? Jn 15:10-12 + Jn 13:34.
    etc etc
    Lucy, I'm only quoting the scriptures as it is written of itself, I NEVER wrote them, I'm ONLY re-quoting them as they are written, and you know it, because your all the time chiding me about QUOTING ONLY THE SCRIPTURES to answer you.

    And the true Sabbath day is being observed by the apostles in the new testament.

    And they(the women) returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the sabbath day according to the commandment. Luke 23:56.

    This was written long after the cross, but I guess these women did not know it was abolished eh? Well they NEVER wrote this, Luke did.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,502

    no Elijah

    not good enough.
    the devil can quote scriptures too far better than you.
    he is expert
    you are not
    because if you were an EXPERT.............. YOU WOULD NOTICE

    Peter calls the imposition of law on the Gentiles “testing God.”

    Luke used πειράζω in 5:9 (Sapphira “tests” the Holy Spirit”).
    To “test God” is to invite disaster into our lives.


    like Sapphira you are perverting/withholding the truth as you disassemble into evil....it is amazing to watch you disassemble so much.
    Be determined to come into our resting place in God
    . He gave us His son to give us an abundant life but it can be found only in Him.
    Rest, be still, and know that He is your God.
    The secret is in truly knowing Him and that takes intimacy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •