Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ''''''WHO'''''? ......... shall be called THE SONS OF GOD.

''''''WHO'''''? ......... shall be called THE SONS OF GOD.

THE PEACEMAKERS of the Goodnews = [goodwill towards all men]
    and those who preach THE GOSPEL OF PEACE.

compare.
    According to the biblical scholar Raymund Schwager,
    The Bible depicts a world that, seen through modern eyes, is staggering in its savagery.
    People enslave, rape, and murder members of their immediate families.
    Warlords slaughter civilians indiscriminately, including the children.
    Women are bought, sold, and plundered like sex toys.
    And Yahweh tortures and massacres people by the hundreds of thousands for trivial disobedience or for no reason at all.
    These atrocities are neither isolated nor obscure.
    They implicate all the major characters of the Old Testament, the ones that Sunday-school children draw with crayons.
    And they fall into a continuous plotline that stretches for millennia, from Adam and Eve through Noah, the patriarchs, Moses, Joshua, the judges, Saul, David, Solomon, and beyond.

The Hebrew Bible “contains over six hundred passages that explicitly talk about nations, kings, or individuals attacking, destroying, and killing others''. . . .
    Aside from the approximately one thousand verses in which Yahweh himself appears as the direct executioner of violent punishments, and the many texts in which the Lord delivers the criminal to the punisher’s sword,
    in over one hundred other passages Yahweh expressly gives the command to kill people.”

"He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
    "How many more must die before we finally get together?
    Before we stand our ground?
    Before we say 'No More!'?

the NEW COVENANT ushered in a NEW l.i.v.i.n.g WAY yet The Christian church and the christian pews remain related to VIOLENCE still suffering from the OT morality of '' an eye for an eye''

WHY SO?
    Your Thoughts Program Your Cells
    A thought is an electrochemical event taking place in your nerve cells producing a cascade of physiological changes,
    How Your Thoughts Program Your Cells

new race of BEING.... here........

Jesus will say
    Thank Me throughout your day, for My presence and My Peace
    This is a GIFT of supernatural proportions, ever since My Resurrection.
    My Followers Know = ''MY PEACE BE WITH YOU'' as I give it to them IN FULL MEASURE in the LIFE ABUNDANT daily experience.
    A thought is an electrochemical event taking place in your nerve cells producing a cascade of physiological changes,

the ''eye for an eye'' is a human condition and 0pposes the PEACE and GOODWILL to men

Puerto Rico = GOOD ROMAN CATHOLIC church COUNTRY
    * it seems as the Roman Catholic Church is the major religion Puerto Rico.
    All cities in the country have at least one building of Catholic Church and some Protestant churches
    hmmm
    the GOODWILL towards all men NEVER APPLIES to those who suffer from the ''eye-for-an-eye'' OT bible based human mentality

as example.
    Update on Puerto Rico
    Oct 18, 2017

When Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans some years ago, President Bush looked bad when he praised FEMA while the government did a very poor job with the relief effort.

Now it appears that the governor of Puerto Rico has decided to make President Trump look bad as well
    The food and water aid that was sent to Puerto Rico has been tied up at the docks or is still on the ships, and the anti-Trump governor won’t allow it to be distributed.
    In fact, much of it is being thrown in the dumpsters.

Listen to the short videos posted on this site.
    One man is in a dumpster with a lot of food thrown away.
    Another is a police woman who calls in to tell of the real situation, literally sobbing because of what is happening.
    People are starving, while the governor refuses to allow food to reach the people.
    It is recorded by Puerto Rico's Secretary of State.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-puerto-r...s-aid-dumpster

nothing like a good dose of I.N.H.U.M.A.N.I.T.Y. to start the day.

Blessed are the PEACE MAKERS for they are called the sons of God Math 5 v 9
    '' sons'' of PEACE.
    '' sons'' of the PRINCE OF PEACE = are A NEW BREED OF HUMAN.
    A NEW RACE unknown before the advent of the Saviour.

I DONT THINK there are many.
    Most people wear the TAG =''I am an eye for an eye man'' - they lead by the example of their god.

By living as a peacemaker follows the example of Jesus Himself.

By living as a peacemaker follows the example of Jesus Himself.
    He is called the "Prince of Peace" and the Gospel reveals that Jesus is our peace in that He has reconciled Jew and Gentile and reconciled both to God.
    Jesus offers this same peace to His followers: "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid"
    (John 14:27).

Jesus said that peacemakers are blessed because they will be called sons of God.
    In other words, they will have the honor of being identified as children of "the God of peace"

As The Message Bible puts it, "That's when you discover who you really are, and your place in God's family" (Matthew 5:9b).
    To live as a child of God is to have the greatest relationship in the world.
    It's a relationship made possible by the Prince of Peace: "for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God.

FEARS removes our PEACE THAT WAS PROMISED TO BELIEVERS....

FEAR IS FALSE EVIDENCE THAT APPEARS REAL....f.e.a.r.
    peace is the truth of the NEW WAY OF LIVING.

fear seems to be an illusion that appears real.
    THIS REALISM is accepted as normal so weakness and defeat is the result.

inside of us all is a perfect spiritual being, that cannot manifest out
    why?
    because of the cocoon of human-ness this spirit being lives within,.
    [Ps 82 v 6 - 7]
    these fears are like toxins found a fear based reality

I cannot tell you how trapped you are inside this HUMAN cocoon that controls you by evil toxic FEARS.
    when FEAR CONTROLS YOU know you are playing host to the devil.

THE IMPARTATION OF DIVINE PEACE shatters this cocoon and allows THE PERFECT PRESENCE OF TRUE PEACE TO FLOOD our being.
    “I said, ‘You are “gods”;
    you are all sons of the Most High.’
    7 But you will die like mere mortals;
    you will fall like every other ruler.”

the peacemakers

the sons of God....
    Have clear knowledge of their own nature and of their connection with the imperishable realm

the love of peace = the sons of God. their Good shepherd.

THE GOOD SHEPHERD
    THE SHEPHERD LEADS
    HEARING THE SHEPHERD’S VOICE
    THE SHEPHERD SEEKS THE SHEEP

these sons and daughters know their shepherds voice.
    notice He is called THE GOD OF PEACE
    so are His people as the nature of Adam is removed and the character of the Saviour inserted

George Wylie shared some precious insights into the Shepherd ministry of the Lord Jesus.

"What a Shepherd He is!
    What I have been impressed about is His care for the individual sheep.
    He is not just a shepherd of a vast flock of sheep, He knows each individual sheep and calls them by name and His care for the individual is just as great as for the flock.
    This is illustrated in the parable of the one lost sheep. When He brought His flock into the fold for the night one sheep was missing. What would that matter! What was the value of one sheep among the multitudes that He had. Who would miss one little sheep:, HE did — He left the rest of the flock in the shelter of the fold and went out to find the one lost one.
    It meant just as much to Him as did the rest of the flock.

"'He that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. And he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out' (Jn. 10:2-3).

"Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do His will..." (Heb. 13:20-21).
    ask where does the Good shepherd lead?
    He leadeth them out'

out from the law of captivity
    out from the law of death

HERE and NOW
    not too many believe it~~~~ only those whom HE SEEKS

That's it Lucy, run to your internet prostitutes and commit fornication, but in your own words, those jezzie's as you called it, loves their prostitutes.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    THE GOOD SHEPHERD
    THE SHEPHERD LEADS
    HEARING THE SHEPHERD’S VOICE
    THE SHEPHERD SEEKS THE SHEEP

these sons and daughters know their shepherds voice.
    notice He is called THE GOD OF PEACE
    so are His people as the nature of Adam is removed and the character of the Saviour inserted

George Wylie shared some precious insights into the Shepherd ministry of the Lord Jesus.

"What a Shepherd He is!
    What I have been impressed about is His care for the individual sheep.
    He is not just a shepherd of a vast flock of sheep, He knows each individual sheep and calls them by name and His care for the individual is just as great as for the flock.
    This is illustrated in the parable of the one lost sheep. When He brought His flock into the fold for the night one sheep was missing. What would that matter! What was the value of one sheep among the multitudes that He had. Who would miss one little sheep:, HE did — He left the rest of the flock in the shelter of the fold and went out to find the one lost one.
    It meant just as much to Him as did the rest of the flock.

"'He that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. And he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out' (Jn. 10:2-3).

ask where does the Good shepherd lead?
    He leadeth them out'

out from the law of captivity
    out from the law of death

HERE and NOW
    not too many believe it~~~~ only those whom HE SEEKS
    Why of course your immortal and with immortal teeth too, but you would not dare put that imaginary immortality to the test though would you Lucy?

Now, about your tagline again.

true Believers Live in the midst of a religious people who see the Bible as above reproach and then mistreat others based on its prejudices.
    Yea, like you, you claim that the commandments are abolished, like thou shalt not commit adultery, but when you want to beat others over the head with one of them, then that commandment is suddenly still valid for you to falsely accuse others.

But the old "cultural lady" would never dare to beat herself over the head with the commandment.

Oh that's you alright.

Hebrews 4.

Now here below is something that Lucy wont tell you about the seventh day Sabbath, but I will tell you and show you for yourself to verify from the book of Hebrews.

The writer of the book of Hebrews wrote this below too.

For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works....There remaineth therefore a rest/G4520/Sabbath to the people of God. Hebrews 4:4,9

Now I'm going to quote this verse in Hebrews 4:9 in the B.L.B. Strong's below.

There remaineth G620 therefore G686 a rest G4520 to the people G2992 of God. G2316

rest G4520

Strong's G4520 - sabbatismos σαββατισμός From a derivative of σάββατον (G4521)

1.a keeping Sabbath

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G4520&t=KJV

G4521 Strong's G4521 - sabbaton σάββατον Of Hebrew origin שַׁבָּת (H7676)

1.the seventh day of each week which was a sacred festival on which the Israelites were required to abstain from all work

1.the institution of the sabbath, the law for keeping holy every seventh day of the week

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G4521&t=KJV

Now IF the seventh day Sabbath was abolished as Lucy claims, then how can there remain a SABBATH day of rest for the people of God?

Oops, Lucy is found to be a liar again.

Could it be, that this below is happened to Lucy?

Could it be, that this below is happened to Lucy?

Messiah said, and John wrote:

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
    Rev.2:20-22.

Indeed Lucy is in bed with her internet prostitutes as Messiah said, and her own fruit is exposed in her posts here on the forum.

By her own fruits is she known.

''by her own fruits is she known.'' YES it is all true....

yes indeed, a wonderful life of dwelling in YESHUA'S life abundant, just as HE PROMISED HIS REMNANT.
    john 10 v 10 works on those who are HIS amen
    and there is nothing unfaithful about me at all....you see I know how to rightly divide the word and see its man made corruptions inserted, as well as the work of the lying scribes.

I live alive in HIS BLESSING each day I thank Abba for such a redeemed lifeform. amen yes siree amen

YES it is all true.... i am free~~~~

the fact is
    I never made the bible an idol as most do... this idol has to be worshipped at all costs''

no I was set free from all idols.

the new creation MADE out from a human being

full redemption
    Christ is going to give back to us the things whch were lost in the garden of Eden.
    What did we lose in the garden?
    We know in Gen.3, Adam and Eve fell according to the story.
    From thence sin, sickness, and death came upon the human race.
    Let's see the judgement placed upon them.
    (Gen.3:17). "Because thou hast hearken unto the voice of thy wife and has eaten of the tree .... cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow thou shall eat of it all the days of thy life;" (this talks of poverty). Verse 18: "Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee. In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread;" (that talks of struggle and hardship); "till thou return unto the ground; for dust thou art and unto dust shall thou return."
    (This talks of physical death).
    That was the punishment put upon the human race from Adam.
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/darkmat...eid=467de5db55
    Jesus has brought human being back into fellowship with God, and has also made available the provision that we don't have to die anymore.
    That is why the Jesus had the boldness to say in
    John 8:51, that "verily, verily, I say unto you, if a man keep my saying, he shall never see death!"
    We know they were talking of physical death because the Jews argued with him on that statement.
    When Christ said "It is finished" on the cross, our redemption is completed; we also have to believe that he abolished death - to him that believeth.
    The just shall live by faith.
    Christ said
    "I am the ressurection and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?."
    (Jn.11:25-26).
    Jesus in his fullness .
    When He came, He said He has power not only to ressurect anybody, but also to keep any man alive.
    But it has to be by faith.
    We came into Christ by believing and after we are saved, we have to believe that He has healed our body: "by whose stripes ye were healed".

Now we also have to resist the devil when it comes to "death".
    Somebody said "Maybe it is not the will of the Lord?" I want to give a testimony.
    This has to do with whether something, like raising the dead, is in the will of the Lord or not.

Remember in the Lord's prayer, the Jesus taught us to always pray that "thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

The will of the Lord has been written down here in the scriptures.
    It is not being done on earth yet, by demons and by men.
    But Christ said we should continue to pray "thy will be done".

The will of the Lord for mankind is not for us to die.
    What we read in Genesis 3 was punishment for sin.
    I have to emphasize that.
    God did not will for man to put away this body called the "tabernacle of flesh".

That is why God has given us at least 2 or 3 witnesses in the bible for human being to know that he did not plan death for mankind.

Enoch, the seventh from Adam, disappeared without seeing physical death.
    He is somewhere now in the universe still wearing that same body - glorified. It means God has a better plan for mankind not to die. We also know about Elijah the prophet. He also went into a chariot of fire (2Kgs.2). He disappeared from this planet without seeing death.
    He is somewhere right now in the universe, wearing that same body - glorified.

What about the question that "is it the Lord's will that someone should live and not die?"
    The will of the Lord has been written in this bible, but it is not being done.
    It is not being enforced.

Lucy, your idol is what you have pulled out in your own imaginations from the Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the fact is
    I never made the bible an idol as most do... this idol has to be worshipped at all costs''

no I was set free from all idols.
    Hi Lucy, your idol is what you try to teach us, those imaginations that you have distorted from the Bible, and you will defend your imaginations with quoting from the Bible as much as your limited mindset allows. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.