Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: ''''''WHO'''''? ......... shall be called THE SONS OF GOD.

Lucy, so it is like I thought, your god is blood thirsty for blood.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    its rather interesting
    Dr. Paul Brand, who specialized in the treatment of leprosy, wrote (with Philip Yancey, Christianity Today [2/18/83], p. 13) about how the blood is designed to cleanse the body of toxins and wastes that are built up in the tissues:

No cell lies more than a hair’s breadth from a blood capillary, lest poisonous by-products pile up….
    Through a basic chemical process of gas diffusion and transfer, individual red blood cells, traveling slowly inside narrow capillaries, simultaneously release their cargoes of fresh oxygen and absorb waste products (carbon dioxide, urea, and uric acid).
    The red cells deliver these potentially hazardous chemicals to organs that can dump them outside the body.

He goes on to tell how the lungs and kidneys, plus the liver and spleen, work to cleanse the blood of these poisons to keep our system cleansed and healthy.
    Each red blood cell can only sustain the sequence of loading and unloading these chemicals for about a quarter million circuits.
    Then they are broken down and recycled by the liver, while the bone marrow releases new red cells to continue the process (about four million cells per second!).

God designed this as a beautiful picture to show that just as blood cleanses our bodies from poisons, so the blood of Christ, applied to our hearts by faith, cleanses our souls from the poison of sin.
    Regarding the spiritual cleansing that we need, someone wrote,

(cited by W. H. Griffith Thomas, Hebrews: A Devotional Commentary [Eerdmans] pp. 117-118).

The blood of Christ was shed to provide the cleansing from sin and forgiveness that we all need.
    Have you applied it to your soul?
    It is God’s only way for forgiveness of sins.
    Hi Lucy, so it is exactly how I thought. Your god is a "blood thirsty" monster who needs blood, Innocent and Righteous Blood shed so that he can forgive. You have such a loving and kind god to require the shedding of Innocent and Righteous blood so that he can forgive. But how about destroying the WORKS of Satan and CONQUERING him. How does the shedding of Innocent and Righteous Blood accomplish that? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

why didnt your sabbath saturday make your team holy Ken?

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Hi Lucy, so it is exactly how I thought. Your god is a "blood thirsty" monster who needs blood, Innocent and Righteous Blood shed so that he can forgive. You have such a loving and kind god to require the shedding of Innocent and Righteous blood so that he can forgive. But how about destroying the WORKS of Satan and CONQUERING him. How does the shedding of Innocent and Righteous Blood accomplish that? Ken
    why? were children harmed for the rest of their lives and none of you ever became HOLY people.
    why? were some men in your assembly going to strip joints and posing as holy on the Sabbath saturday?
    why? were many children roaming unattended for years while 2 molesters enjoyed themselves playing ''drs''?
    why do you hate the blood of the lamb?

what you think and how you live is HELLISH at best.
    now you can prance around here doing the religious fandango, but you see dear Ken, your fruits, don't amount to too much as you failed to overcome satan yourselves
    so why '' I know everything and you know nothing'' approach, hmmm when your lives produces destruction.

Is the homeless relation living with Spying the child you and Co placed in a home at a tender age?
    just wondered as I was interested in exactly ''who'' are the real ''monsters''
    well dear Man you can sachet around the verses all you want, but whatever you believe in, I would toss it in the trash and start again.
    Your Thoughts Program Your Cells
    A thought is an electrochemical event taking place in your nerve cells producing a cascade of physiological changes,
    How Your Thoughts Program Your Cells

there is a term Jesus uses and will tell HIS people a mystery....... it is called...

The Plane of Manifestation

it is the revelation of THE FRUITS of people's lives.
    not their talk but their walk on the stage of the ''book of life''

This Plane of Manifestation is the divine ability to ''see'' into men's hearts as Jesus did.
    why?
    PEOPLE shall use all types of ''deceptive'' ways of religious talking, to ''prove'' their are '' holy'' and know all.
    Their talk will deceive all who listen, and death is the result.
    yet there exists a revelation called the Plane of Manifestation, where the believers eyes are opened to ''see'' the fruits of such ''pious religious lives.''

If your life continues to reproduce rotten fruit, that harms and upsets others, KNOW those religious lips are unholy.
    IF your life is progressive to reproduce love joy and peace to all family and friends... the lips manifest the divine fruit of the spirit of life.

when some people tell you how to live yet bear rotten fruits year in and out KNOW instantly a tare is there pretending to be wheat.
    because on the Plane of Manifestation ye can see '' good fruits of the spirit of life '' or '' bad fruits of satan and the hoardes of hell.''

on the true Plane of Manifestation the REAL SPIRITUAL MAN will appear bearing the fruits of the Spirit of life.
    never forget to be A FRUIT inspector....watch and pray you are not deceived... because when you ''see'' harm death destruction and robbery manifesting within human lives or playacting a part as a ''god'' = know satan is in control

speaking on manfestation
    We should not seek to get away from life, but to live life; John 10 v 10
    to live life fully and filled with divine harmony-. joyously right in the environment where we find ourselves incarnated;
    in fact, where we have chosen to incarnate.
    And we should live our life happily and joyously because of our higher conception of the object of life, and thereby advance to a higher expression of our Real spirit Self.

, So~~~ if the Soul [you] is an individualized Spiritual Being, an immortal Ray of the Divine, all perfect, all-wise and all-powerful in its own spiritual realm or home,
    ask
    why should it come down from its super-dimensional realms into the great limitations necessarily imposed upon it by this three dimensional world of dense, inert physical matter?
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-27-2017 at 03:53 AM. Reason: ask questions...dont be shy
    A thought is an electrochemical event taking place in your nerve cells producing a cascade of physiological changes,

Lucy, why?

why? were children harmed for the rest of their lives and none of you ever became HOLY people.
    why? were some men in your assembly going to strip joints and posing as holy on the Sabbath saturday?
    why? were many children roaming unattended for years while 2 molesters enjoyed themselves playing ''drs''?
    why do you hate the blood of the lamb?

what you think and how you live is HELLISH at best.
    now you can prance around here doing the religious fandango, but you see dear Ken, your fruits, don't amount to too much as you failed to overcome satan yourselves
    so why '' I know everything and you know nothing'' approach, hmmm when your lives produces destruction.

Is the homeless relation living with Spying the child you and Co placed in a home at a tender age?
    just wondered as I was interested in exactly ''who'' are the real ''monsters''
    well dear Man you can sachet around the verses all you want, but whatever you believe in, I would toss it in the trash and start again.
    Hi Lucy, why? Why do you continually accuse me in your inability to explain HOW the Blood of Messiah brings about the remission of sin in your life? Why do you stoop to these tactics instead of answering how it is that the Blood of Messiah destroys Satan's work? Like I have said many times my Dear, your shame will only be exceeded by your tears when it is revealed to you how I handled everything. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Lucy, you have not seen into my heart.

The Plane of Manifestation

it is the revelation of THE FRUITS of people's lives.
    not their talk but their walk on the stage of the ''book of life''

This Plane of Manifestation is the divine ability to ''see'' into men's hearts as Jesus did.
    why?
    PEOPLE shall use all types of ''deceptive'' ways of religious talking, to ''prove'' their are '' holy'' and know all.
    Their talk will deceive all who listen, and death is the result.
    yet there exists a revelation called the Plane of Manifestation, where the believers eyes are opened to ''see'' the fruits of such ''pious religious lives.''

If your life continues to reproduce rotten fruit, that harms and upsets others, KNOW those religious lips are unholy.
    IF your life is progressive to reproduce love joy and peace to all family and friends... the lips manifest the divine fruit of the spirit of life.

when some people tell you how to live yet bear rotten fruits year in and out KNOW instantly a tare is there pretending to be wheat.
    because on the Plane of Manifestation ye can see '' good fruits of the spirit of life '' or '' bad fruits of satan and the hoardes of hell.''

on the true Plane of Manifestation the REAL SPIRITUAL MAN will appear bearing the fruits of the Spirit of life.
    never forget to be A FRUIT inspector....watch and pray you are not deceived... because when you ''see'' harm death destruction and robbery manifesting within human lives or playacting a part as a ''god'' = know satan is in control

speaking on manfestation
    We should not seek to get away from life, but to live life; John 10 v 10
    to live life fully and filled with divine harmony-. joyously right in the environment where we find ourselves incarnated;
    in fact, where we have chosen to incarnate.
    And we should live our life happily and joyously because of our higher conception of the object of life, and thereby advance to a higher expression of our Real spirit Self.

, So~~~ if the Soul [you] is an individualized Spiritual Being, an immortal Ray of the Divine, all perfect, all-wise and all-powerful in its own spiritual realm or home,
    ask
    why should it come down from its super-dimensional realms into the great limitations necessarily imposed upon it by this three dimensional world of dense, inert physical matter?
    Hi Lucy, please, do not pretend like you have some "special" ability to see into men's hearts, as you have not seen into mine. Ken

i dont need to pretend IAH

Hi Lucy, please, do not pretend like you have some "special" ability to see into men's hearts, as you have not seen into mine. Ken
    blind freddy could do it blindfolded...........

the hearts of men are easy to discern

if love joy and peace rule them and their family and all who come into contact with them
    or
    strife dysfunction upset and unrest, rule

most people love their RELIGIOUS ''WE KEEP UP THE APPEARANCE'' yet another story happens behind closed doors.
    this is because so few are CHANGED from glory to glory and develop a different mindset out from the human race.

Lucy, which is it?

Hi Lucy, which is it? On one side of your mouth you contend you have this "divine ability" to "see" into men's hearts, and on the other side you contend that any old "tom, dick, or blind freddy" can see into our hearts. Which is it? Ken

most religious people have a massive problem

they don't have HIS HOLY SPIRIT living within
    now consider if you HAVE THIS SPIRIT [Christ] WOULDNT YOU BE HOLY????
    yes/ no/ maybe?
    wouldn't you go from glory to glory
    yes/no/maybe?
    if you don't have THE H.O.L.Y. spirit you have the law or a form of divisional Christianity..... that never make you H.O.L.Y.

so for those who are His sons and daughters...........
    Right now God is raising up a people who are living in unbroken fellowship with Him.
    They have realized the plan God has for mankind, as the revelation of “Christ the verb of power anointing within” has been imparted into their very being as Christ’s nature has overtaken their lives.
    They are living with complete trust in God and have an unwavering faith in God.
    They have truly given up “their” life in order to possess the anointed One.

we can die 2 ways
    DIE IN SIN
    or
    DIE TO SIN
    having been equipped with this Christ holy spirit = the Believer DIES TO SIN...just the same as Jesus did.

I asked you b4 but you avoided the answer so I ask again
    IAH is the homeless man and relation living with Spying, one of the lads from your assembly you all placed in a ''home'' some years ago?

I must make it clear IAH so you understand
    I don't like people to tell me how to live, when they have skeletons in and out of their closets and live amid strife and destructions ok
    yes we can have skeletons but not year in and year out that are still rattling~~~~

why not put all those bones in the tombs IAH and become ALIVE AND FULL OF THE CHRIST power and glory and hey stop '' trying to keep up those religious appearances'' they don't work

Lucy, I will answer your question.

they don't have HIS HOLY SPIRIT living within
    now consider if you HAVE THIS SPIRIT [Christ] WOULDNT YOU BE HOLY????
    yes/ no/ maybe?
    wouldn't you go from glory to glory
    yes/no/maybe?
    if you don't have THE H.O.L.Y. spirit you have the law or a form of divisional Christianity..... that never make you H.O.L.Y.

so for those who are His sons and daughters...........
    Right now God is raising up a people who are living in unbroken fellowship with Him.
    They have realized the plan God has for mankind, as the revelation of “Christ the verb of power anointing within” has been imparted into their very being as Christ’s nature has overtaken their lives.
    They are living with complete trust in God and have an unwavering faith in God.
    They have truly given up “their” life in order to possess the anointed One.

we can die 2 ways
    DIE IN SIN
    or
    DIE TO SIN
    having been equipped with this Christ holy spirit = the Believer DIES TO SIN...just the same as Jesus did.

I asked you b4 but you avoided the answer so I ask again
    IAH is the homeless man and relation living with Spying, one of the lads from your assembly you all placed in a ''home'' some years ago?

I must make it clear IAH so you understand
    I don't like people to tell me how to live, when they have skeletons in and out of their closets and live amid strife and destructions ok
    yes we can have skeletons but not year in and year out that are still rattling~~~~

why not put all those bones in the tombs IAH and become ALIVE AND FULL OF THE CHRIST power and glory and hey stop '' trying to keep up those religious appearances'' they don't work
    Hi Lucy, I will answer your question. I was personally 100% responsible for getting my brothers children admitted into Heartland Academy. A carpenter friend of mine told me about this place and how he used to work there. He greatly admired the founder of the Academy, Charles Sharpe, and said it was a place where troubled youths could go and be protected from the evils of drugs and alcohol. I was also personally responsible (along with Hyssop) in getting my brother admitted there too. At the time, there were pretty stringent requirements to be admitted there and it wasn't easy getting them accepted (multiple meetings and a lot of prayer). This place was totally funded by donations and the generosity of Charles Sharpe, and in dealing with him, I felt he was very sincere in helping kids grow up without having bad influences around them. Both of my nephews left before they graduated because a group of "well intention-ed" friends/cousins showed up to "rescue" them, and in my opinion, really did them harm, especially the younger nephew who is now living with Spying. They would have been much better served to remain there like their sister did and graduate from the Academy, getting their High School diploma. You see Lucy, you have no idea what my two nephews were doing at the time, and it was absolutely necessary to get them into a controlled environment away from drugs and alcohol, and this Academy is out in the middle of farming/dairy land with no way for drugs and alcohol to get in this school. Now, I don't agree with the false gospel they teach (the one that you teach) where it takes the shedding of Righteous-Innocent blood to satisfy the legal demands of a false god's justice system. But I was willing to allow them to hear that false gospel for the sake of getting them away from the drugs and alcohol.

I hope this helps you to understand a little better about what happened, and now, please answer me in how you think the shedding of Righteous-Innocent Blood destroys Satan's work, and CONQUERS him? Ken

Damage control under the saturday unholy sabbath saturdays

Hi Lucy, I will answer your question. I was personally 100% responsible for getting my brothers children admitted into Heartland Academy. A carpenter friend of mine told me about this place and how he used to work there. He greatly admired the founder of the Academy, Charles Sharpe, and said it was a place where troubled youths could go and be protected from the evils of drugs and alcohol. I was also personally responsible (along with Hyssop) in getting my brother admitted there too. At the time, there were pretty stringent requirements to be admitted there and it wasn't easy getting them accepted (multiple meetings and a lot of prayer). This place was totally funded by donations and the generosity of Charles Sharpe, and in dealing with him, I felt he was very sincere in helping kids grow up without having bad influences around them. Both of my nephews left before they graduated because a group of "well intention-ed" friends/cousins showed up to "rescue" them, and in my opinion, really did them harm, especially the younger nephew who is now living with Spying. They would have been much better served to remain there like their sister did and graduate from the Academy, getting their High School diploma. You see Lucy, you have no idea what my two nephews were doing at the time, and it was absolutely necessary to get them into a controlled environment away from drugs and alcohol, and this Academy is out in the middle of farming/dairy land with no way for drugs and alcohol to get in this school. Now, I don't agree with the false gospel they teach (the one that you teach) where it takes the shedding of Righteous-Innocent blood to satisfy the legal demands of a false god's justice system. But I was willing to allow them to hear that false gospel for the sake of getting them away from the drugs and alcohol.

I hope this helps you to understand a little better about what happened, and now, please answer me in how you think the shedding of Righteous-Innocent Blood destroys Satan's work, and CONQUERS him? Ken

yes I READ ABOUT IT in LA archives and the TRAUMA your assembly caused to young lives... and as yet an ongoing consequence of your part and irresponsibility towards others and without true justice being served.

question
    why were these people not HOLY IAH in your assembly.?
    why did such unholiness [as fruit abounding ] within young lives and in the adults as well.

BTW irresponsible parents make for irresponsible children IAH -

so lets consider a solution for your part of irresponsibility to the youth.
    for true justice to prevail, and restoration achieved - why don't YOU AND YOUR WIFE move out from your home and give this man a chance to have a home of his own that has been denied to him~~~~~
    also
    I can see why you are so obsessed by sin... its sure is ever present all around you hey and it never goes away...
    it seems you are surrounded by your neglect to others in your care and bad choices.

have you ever consider WHY you are so unholy?
    perhaps this is an area you need to look at.

I really feel we have nothing now to discuss.

Lucy, you are probably right.

yes I READ ABOUT IT in LA archives and the TRAUMA your assembly caused to young lives... and as yet an ongoing consequence of your part and irresponsibility towards others and without true justice being served.

question
    why were these people not HOLY IAH in your assembly.?
    why did such unholiness [as fruit abounding ] within young lives and in the adults as well.

BTW irresponsible parents make for irresponsible children IAH -

so lets consider a solution for your part of irresponsibility to the youth.
    for true justice to prevail, and restoration achieved - why don't YOU AND YOUR WIFE move out from your home and give this man a chance to have a home of his own that has been denied to him~~~~~
    also
    I can see why you are so obsessed by sin... its sure is ever present all around you hey and it never goes away...
    it seems you are surrounded by your neglect to others in your care and bad choices.

have you ever consider WHY you are so unholy?
    perhaps this is an area you need to look at.

I really feel we have nothing now to discuss.
    Hi Lucy, you are probably right. Ken

sons and daughters of God know each other.... and relate to the same page

HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE

God at the first calls many. His calling goes out far and wide through the ranks of the Christian community seeking out those who would respond. For many the calling is real. There are however those who are called and ordained simply by man's ordination and education but not by the Lord at all, I do not speak of these for they hold no power over anything in this day. I speak of those who are called by God because they had an element in them which gave them desire towards the Lord and towards His purpose. God calls them all, draws them all, but not all of them remain, some turn back unto the beggarly elements of Christendom.

The ones who do remain with God do so with no religious effort or ambition. They do not find themselves before the Lord being tried by Him because they have some sort of special favor or blessing. They find themselves before God enduring the heat of the fire of the Holy Ghost simply because of the grace of God which brought them there. They cannot stand up and count for anything or do anything at all to help God, but of their own selves they can do nothing. It is God that does it for them, not they themselves. Now their 'decision' to remain there is what God is looking for. Many at the point of the heat of fire descending upon their hearts turn away from God and go back to the elements of Christendom which has not heat or trial but lives in the ever present thought of prosperity and escape. There are many who turn back for many reasons but the only one that counts is that they cannot endure the heat of testing. They turn away because it is much easier to be passive and compliant with a world that affords comforts and pleasures and a life of ease and of financial and natural prosperity. They cannot fathom that the atonement Christ made for them has to actually become shared by them! Christ did the atonement, so now it is a free ticket to become wealthy in the world. This is carnal spiritualism and it is adulterous at best! Escape from this world into a feast in the sky is their ultimate goal and waiting for this escape consumes all their time so much so that they can see no other thing.

But God looks upon the heart and should He find there a pure spot of ground where His truth is loved He immediately sets that one aside. Pulling them out of all systems and supports He ignites them on holy fire. Setting their hearts ablaze with the flames of daily trial and test becomes their only hiding place. They find no other comfort in the world but that which comes from the scriptures and their daily walk towards the fulfillment of their hope. Very quickly the Lord removes from them the support of the escapism doctrines of Christendom and the Lord entirely removes them from Christendom utterly and completely reserving them all for Himself to try and to test and to measure by that test day after day. The true Overcomer is not in any system, is not tied up with any man, is not part of any group! They are SEPARATE UNTO GOD. These then that endure this first descent of fire upon the heart ARE CHOSEN. They are chosen to overcome all things and to be found perfect in Him albeit by the process of the cross and fire and the baptism of suffering which is their daily portion!

How do you know if you are chosen? Do you know in your heart that God is all you want and do you know in your heart that you are getting through each day one day at a time in the trials that are in front of you? No trial is enjoyable but grievous. Nevertheless it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness in your life afterwards. How do you know you are part of Joel's chapter 2 Army? You know it by the fire trials you endure each day for the members of that Army will be fire brands through and through. You know it because you exchanged your life for His and His came to you as a flowing hot fire of God that consumed all that was within you. How do you know you will rise to inherit the Throne? You will know it by the extent that you witness Christ in the world of man as relates to the suffering of the cross. The cross becomes the marks upon your life that are unmistakable. The world hates the marks of the cross on your life, but the Lord's power lays there in those marks of crucifixion. You become killed where our Lord was crucified, this is the all consuming power of the cross. This is the prelude to the eternal Throne.

Kenneth B Visscher