Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Exceeding Righteousness!

Thumbs up Exceeding Righteousness!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

Not wishing to waste anyone's time, let's cut to the quick. Messiah Yahushua said this:

Matthew 5:20
    20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

This is for all those who do imagine in their hearts that the Kingdom of Heaven is within them or do imagine that they will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, how indeed is your righteousness greater than the righteousness of the Scribes and the Pharisees?

Please state your claim concisely!

Thanking anyone in advance who shall be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Please state your claim concisely! so dear Spying

what version of ''righteousness'' are you offering?

* the Lutheran version
    * the Ellen White version
    * the Herbert Armstrong version
    * the Saul version, who changed his name to Paul
    * the person Spying's version few will understand

or

THE TRUTH FROM THE WISDOM OF YESHUA.

let us know before hand so we can flee from the unanointed

|His righteousness is all important to me as His believer
    because of certain facts I have had imparted into my heart. therefore I am not too interested in the dying priesthoods version of righteousness.
    facts
    Physical immortality means victory over physical death.
    It means body and mind mastery.
    Our Spirit is already an immortal master.
    This simple thought of physical immortality makes us realize that although death may be popular, it is not inevitable.
    Physical death is optional.
    The whole purpose of Jesus was to teach us this.
    But Jesus was not the first nor the last human to conquer death.
    The Hebrew Bible is about other immortal humans as well.

In the beginning of Bible history, everyone lived 500 to 900+ years.
    India has its immortal yogis.
    Every continent has its favorite immortals, including native Americans.

I’ve made this one of my favorite research projects for many years.
    Why do Christians die?
    If Jesus died to save us from sin and death and HE ABOLISHED DEATH at the cross and NOW holds the keys =what is the real problem here?

I know HIS VERSION for OUR personal RIGHTEOUSNESS..
    Now what do you say dear Spying?
    drum roll
    Complete panic-proof!
    Nothing could shake Yeshua or make Him fear because He knew His Father and He knew His protection.
    Even on the night He was arrested He said He could call on 12 legions of angels if He needed -Matt 26:53.
    A Roman legion numbered about 6,000 soldiers.
    This was angelic protection of about 72,000 angels!)

Oh just a ''''snippet''' of true info, for you dear Spying

before you force feed us....sigh
    then the floor is all yours.

consider Father tells us...
    The greatest enemy of mankind has been and always will be ignorance.

please notice this truth Spying
    And the most evil form of ignorance is self-righteousness – thinking we know enough.
    Self-righteous people are murdering their own natural divinity and are guilty of murdering the natural divinity of everyone around them.

It is the sin of eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge and naturally yields the personal doom of death.
    The Bible says
    , “God is not willing for any to perish, but that all should come to a KNOWLEDGE OF REPENTANCE''
    Repentance means to change our mind.
    Repentance is neither difficult nor unpleasurable.
    In fact, it is exciting, inspiring, and produces pleasure, bliss, and ecstasy.

If God made the path to eternal life difficult, He would be a sadist Who has doomed us to eternal misery.

**notice dear Pal - your walk
    The only thing difficult about it is giving up your addiction to misery. **

solution is the
    Changing gives us the immense satisfaction of accomplishment as Christ is formed within

now your turn - remember NONE of your self righteousness please
    Complete panic-proof!
    Nothing could shake Yeshua or make Him fear because He knew His Father and He knew His protection.
    Even on the night He was arrested He said He could call on 12 legions of angels if He needed -Matt 26:53.

Question The Personal Righteousness Of Lucy?

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your responses. I have read them several times, and I can find no explanation concerning how your own personal righteousness exceeds the personal righteousness of the Scribes and Pharisees. Yahushua did say the righteousness of you (plural possessive) in speaking to HIS listeners, did HE not? Why then can you not explain exactly how your righteousness does exceed their righteousness?

Perhaps, we should have you go on record right here concerning your definition of what you believe righteousness (Strong's # G1343) to be. Do you hunger and thirst after righteousness, Lucy (see Matthew 5:6)? If so, how have you been filled?

Since you believe that you possess the Kingdom of Heaven, that is, you believe that this Kingdom is within you, then some place along the line you must have suffered persecution on account of righteousness according to the words of Yahushua in Matthew 5:10. Would you mind giving to us an account of yourself in this regard?

How about you, EliYah? Does your righteousness exceed the righteousness of the Scribes and Pharisees?

Lucy, your feeble attempt to turn the question of this thread back on me without giving any definitive answer concerning yourself will not work to get you off the hook right here. I have every intention of stating my position after you all make it known exactly how your own righteousness does exceed the righteousness of the Scribes and Pharisees.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to tell us about yourself, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

you are totally unable to PROVE anything Spying - its zilch and zero without a hero

why

because in real life and in true experience you and everyone else in this world are not eye witnesses to anything 2000 yrs ago
    You just read words in a book based upon your ''culture''
    that is the truth~~~~
    the same question can be asked of a muslim and a jew and many other religions in this world who all believe '' I AM RIGHT'' depending upon the culture they were birthed into

therefore
    Spying all you are is a PRODUCT OF YOUR CULTURE AND ONLY DO '''RIGHT''' IN YOUR OWN EYES and believe in your own form of righteousness based upon a book that has been proven to be corrupted and without even its original format as its foundation.

YOU HAVE NO eye witness evidence in any way TO PROVE YOUR POINT OF VIEW.... but your personal interpretation to words from a corrupt book
    therefore
    without true evidence, the conversation is worthless and would be thrown out in a court of law and I am not interested in your views from a man whose life has been mostly miserable.[so far]

however
    there is 1 way TO PROVE my evidence of my personal right standing before My Saviour and it is this..........................
    Complete panic-proof!

Thumbs down Lucy's Ability To Fly!

Hi Lucy,

You wrote and asserted this to me:

"you are totally unable to PROVE anything Spying - its zilch and zero without a hero
    why

because in real life and in true experience you and everyone else in this world are not eye witnesses to anything 2000 yrs ago
    "

If I myself did die with Messiah Yahushua on HIS Cross, then, as strange as this may seem to your unbelieving soul, I am a witness to the suffering and death of Messiah Yahushua 2000 years ago.

You yourself did also die with Messiah Yahushua as you were also united with HIM in HIS suffering and death, but this is not an event to which you yourself can bear witness. You, as I have recently related to you, are a rotting corpse bound securely to the cedar wood of Messiah's Cross with your hands and feet nailed to that Cross. The dead cannot bear witness to anything. They know nothing.

While you can fly on airplanes in the physical, you have no capacity to fly in the spiritual. You cannot soar above the gravity of the Matrix because your thinking about Messiah Yahushua is rather orthodox and traditional. I see that you are attempting to leave orthodoxy by considering alternate religious ideas housed in the Wall of Jericho. It is my testimony to you that escape from the Matrix is only possible through the Scarlet Cord. Why don't you acknowledge your sin and allow your sinful self to be taken down from the Cross and be properly buried?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

i do FLY in the spiritual Spying [all your lying pronouncements = gone~~~~~]

and it is not inside a plane
    NO
    nor in anything you personally have experienced in real life.

I don't believe your views of scriptures and those theories you wish to foster in others.
    That unfortunately is all your own personal impressions.

I love this confirmation...

When you enter the Sonship realm it is as if you enter the refining fire where all the dross of your natural soul is burnt and consumed in the fire of His perfecting.
    It is where all perceived fears and weaknesses are cut off.
    It is where all unknown weaknesses are brought out in order that you might recognise them and seek His overcoming deliverance and strength.
    It is where His Glory burns out of you all the lying false pronouncements of man over you and He speaks into your very soul that you are a Son of the Most High God, and a priest of the highest order of Melchizedek,
    and every hurt every lie every falsehood of man is lifted from your soul that has kept you bowed down under the spirit of anguish and defeat, and He lifts you to partake of the renewing power of His Spirit to your mind and soul and now you have an awareness that causes you to cry “Abba Father”.

Spying your lies have NO effect upon me- ever as you sit in your false religious ivory prison tower~~~~
    cont
    All of a sudden your earthly shackles of false security are riven.
    The fetters of death are loosed from your mind and the chains of the Adamic nature are loosed from your mind.
    The prison doors of man’s dominion are broken open and the Light of His Glory lifts you into the Glory of His presence.
    You don’t want to leave it.
    You can’t leave it.
    It is a consuming Light.
    You will willingly surrender all things for His perfection.
    You will awaken to new values, a new order.
    You will be shown the darkness of the world and the bondage of religion in order that you might partake the joy of their deliverance.
    You see only Jesus.
    You see Him as God.
    He is your teacher;
    He is your life, your mercy. He is your perfection”.

ALL GLORY TO JESUS
    LARRY WILSON

larry only confirms to the sons and daughters of the true King - THE PROGRAMME they are under amen
    thank you Larry
    - its actually wonderful to see THE TRUTH rather than the false professors at work
    Complete panic-proof!

#144 = bible Numerics....signs and wonders shall follow them

Spying accuses me of all manner of ''wrong doing'' in his religious eyes''
    PUKE

I would like to point out THE TIMING OF MY POST ABOVE = 1.44 pm.. USA time
    as I live 20000 miles away, I never know the time in USA
    therefore I count it as a sign of acceptance of my post from My Saviour

http://asis.com/users/stag/numbtabl.html
    #144 - IN BIBLE NUMERICS MEANS
    a spiritually guided life. Yes Thank you Saviour Yeshua.

#144 - in bible numeric means
    from the bible wheel
    The meaning of the number 144 is based on the meaning of the number 12 because it is 12 x 12 and God used it this way when He sealed the 144,000 in Revelation 7
    . The number 12 is itself a symbol of the "people of God" which was first established in the 12 tribes of Israel and then confirmed in the 12 apostles and both are united in the symbol of the New Jerusalem:

Revelation 21:10
    12 x 12 = 144 cubits for the wall
    The numerical symbolism indicates that the Holy Jerusalem represents the people of God.
    This is confirmed by Christ:
    Revelation 3:12 Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
    Obviously, the temple and the city are not literal, since we are made to be "pillars" in the temple.

And there is another level of insight to be found by examining gematria, the numerical values of the Greek and Hebrew words of Scripture. In Greek, the phrase "the elect" sums to exactly 144!
    The Elect ( η εκλογη , he ekloge) = 8 + 5 + 20 + 30 + 70 + 3 + 8 = 144

144,000 [144] 144,000 Represents the last-day apostles.

''and signs and wonders shall follow them''
    see dear Spying
    you cannot throw your false religious conceptions upon me and get away with it.
    Complete panic-proof!

Thumbs up All Men Are Liars!

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for blessing me with these your words:

"Spying your lies have NO effect upon me- ever as you sit in your false religious ivory prison tower~~~~"

It is true that I am a liar as this Scripture does say:

Psalms 116:11
    11 I said in my hastening away (from fear), All men are liars.

Of course, the above Scripture in your hands naturally excludes women since the Scripture does not directly refer to women rather only to men. Accordingly, do women always tell the truth?

Let's examine the record. HaSatan came to Eve and asked her this question:

Genesis 3:1
    1 Now the serpent was more naked than any beast of the field which YAHWEH ELOHIM had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath ELOHIM said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Are we men permitted to critically examine Eve's reply, Lucy? Here is her reply:

Genesis 3:2-3
    2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
    3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, ELOHIM hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

Why may I ask did Eve not inform HaSatan that she could not answer for certain because she did not actually hear what ELOHIM had said to her Husband? And why did she not acknowledge that her information concerning the tree came from her husband instead of from ELOHIM?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Did God err in making Adam ruler over Eve?

Did God err in making Adam ruler over Eve?

Scripture are clear.
    Sin and death entered this world through Adam, and he was thus to blame for '''''original''''''' sin.

Yet God rewarded Adam with dominion over Eve even though Eve was not responsible for sin and death entering the world.
    Gen3:16 and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

This shows OT God continuing the policy of punishing the innocent instead of the guilty that is shown in scriptures.

God seems to be rewarding Adam for sin while punishing Eve for the events in Eden even though she was innocent of sin as she did not have any evil intent and was deceived by Satan, a force that she could not possibly resist thanks to God giving Satan the power to deceive the whole world after God put Satan in Eden with Eve.

If making man ruler over women that was an error, it would help explain the 5,000 years of war we have had to endure with undeserving men as rulers.

the God of the OT continues in the same pattern over and over = rewarding criminals and their sin.
    Complete panic-proof!

exceeding in righteous- look at Prophet Elijah... most would say ''he was righteous''

''righteousness'' = right standing with God''
    fruit inspect

Luke 9:54-56:
    And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said, "Lord, do you want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"
    But He turned and rebuked them, and said,
    "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
    For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives but to save them."

''you do not know what manner of Spirit you are of.''
    what does this mean and how does this ''affect'' Prophet Elijah ?-

and ''eye for an eye'' spirit is present as exampled by the OT gods -
    ITS ''THE SPIRIT'' that is behind revenge~~~~that needs investigation.

who DESTROYS mens lives?
    Spying IAH and Elijah are ''eye for an eye'' believers.
    ask
    do they have '' the destroyers spirit''
    that is the question that needs answers - look at the fruit~~~~ a destructive spirit.

the ''worst miracle''...[interesting]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8S8ASn4RbY
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-02-2017 at 08:14 PM.
    Complete panic-proof!

Exclamation Eve, The Source Of Worldly War!

Hi Lucy,

How about we take a look at the sin of Eve from the perspective of the Apostle Paul and James, the Brother of Yahushua. James said this about the Law:

James 2:10
    10 For whosoever shall keep strictly the whole law, and yet shall offend in one point, he becomes guilty of all.

Where did James get this idea? I believe that the seed of this belief is found through examining the sin of Adam and Eve in eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Let's look first at Eve. What jumps off the page to me is that Eve stole from that Tree. The Tree did not belong to her. The Tree belonged to YAHWEH ELOHIM. So, in taking fruit from that Tree, Eve stole from YAHWEH ELOHIM. Like Eve, we have all stole from this Tree, and this is primarily why the two men crucified with Messiah Yahushua are named as thieves.

When Eve saw that the Tree was good for food and when Eve understood that the Tree existed to make one wise, Eve developed a bad case of the wants. She coveted the property and that which belonged in the domain of her neighbor. James teaches that coveting is the source of all wars (see James 4:1-3), and the Apostle Paul teaches that covetousness is actually idolatry (see Colossians 3:5).

I personally believe that both our righteous and our wicked activity is written into our DNA. This means that we can inherit from our forefathers and foremothers both their strengths and their weaknesses. It is not by anything supernatural that YAHWEH ELOHIM visits the sins of the parents upon the children. This all occurs quite naturally. As a result, I can safely say that the covetousness of Eve is really the source of all wars that have taken place in the history of this world apart from those wars initiated by YAHWEH ELOHIM HIMSELF.

In a spiritual sense, the predominate offspring of Eve is war, and in my mind, it is only fair that the source of so much suffering and pain in this world must in her own physical childbirth endure great pain and suffering.

How do you like this apple, Lucy? YAHWEH ELOHIM is always just in HIS judgments.

Sincerely, Latuwr

your ideas????? or the truth~~~~Spying

if you LOOK into this ''''story''''' you will find find this revelation.
    Genesis 2:16 & 17,
    then Yahweh
    Elohim pointed out to Adam the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
    Apparently, this had an effect on Adam and he departed from the close presence with God, because the LORDGod observed in Genesis 2:18,
    "It is not good that man should be alone."

*****notice this fact - ADAM DEPARTED from the CLOSE presence with God******
    And then, Adam went into a deep sleep

We know from the scriptures that '''''sleep''' is considered a form of death
    (Mat 9:24).

so the '''truth of this story ''''' is after the command not to eat from the tree ADAM D.E.P.A.R.T.E.D. from the presence of the Lord.
    when this happened adam went into a deep sleep.

the remedy was ''it is not good for man to be alone.''
    so, when this ''command was given not to eat from the tree'' Adam departed...

[ why?]
    ?????????????????????
    Adam no longer had the powers and capability that existed when he was in the image of Elohim

THIS command of the TREE WAS THE ''DEPARTURE'' SIGNAL for Adam

Gods solution to this ''departure'' was
    GEN 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep
    sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he
    took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh
    instead thereof.
    GEN 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God
    had taken from man, made he a woman, and
    brought her unto the man.
    THE WOMAN [ helpmeet] was''the saviour, + the source of rescue'' for Adam.
    some interesting info
    Genesis 2:18 it says,
    "And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him."
    The common way in which the term "help meet" is interpreted is to mean that Eve, unlike the other beasts of the earth, was "appropriate for" or "worthy" *of Adam and was to be his helper or companion on the earth.
    While there are some really good things about this interpretation it doesn't do full justice to what the term "help meet" really means.
    The term, in it's original Hebrew, means something much more profound and powerful than just a "helper" and when we understand what God was saying to Adam we come to see Eve's role and the role of women on this earth in a much different light.

In Hebrew the two words that "help meet" are derived from are the words "ezer" and the word 'k’enegdo".

Ezer which is commonly translated as "help" is really a rich word with a much deeper meaning. In her book Eve and the Choice Made in Eden, Beverly Campbell explains,

“According to biblical scholar David Freedman,
    the Hebrew word translated thee into English as “help” is ezer.
    This word is a combination of two roots, one meaning “to rescue”, “to save,” and the other meaning “to be strong.”
    Just as the roots merged into one word, so did their meanings.
    At first ezer meant either “to save” or “to be strong,” but in time, said Freedman, ezer “ was always interpreted as ‘to help’ a mixture of both nuances.”

Diana Webb in her book Forgotten Women of God also clarifies this word by explaining,

"The noun ezer occurs 21 times in the Hebrew Bible.
    In eight of these instances the word means “savior”.
    These examples are easy to identify because they are associated with other expressions of deliverance or saving.
    Elsewhere in the Bible, the root ezer means “strength.... the word is most frequently used to describe how God is an ezer to man. "

The other part of the term "help meet" which is commonly translated as "meet for" or "fit for" is the word "k’enegdo".*It is hard to know exactly what the word k’enegdo means because it only appears once in the entire Bible. Yet Diana Webb explained that,

"Neged, a related word which means “against”, was one of the first words I learned in Hebrew. I thought it was very strange that God would create a companion for Adam that was “against” him!
    Later, I learned that kenegdo could also mean “in front of” or “opposite.”
    This still didn’t help much.
    Finally I heard it explained as being “exactly corresponding to,” like when you look at yourself in a mirror."
    Eve was not designed to be exactly like Adam.
    She was designed to be his mirror opposite, possessing the other half of the qualities, responsibilities, and attributes which he lacked.
    Just like Adam and Eve's sexual organs were physically mirror opposites (one being internal and the other external) so were their their divine stewardship designed to be opposite but fit together perfectly to create life.
    Eve was Adam's complete spiritual equal, endowed with an essential saving power that was opposite from his.

I've pondered a lot about this clarification of Eve's role and how it is that she has been given a saving power equal but opposite to Adam's saving power.
    As I've thought about it I realized that while women do much to help and assist men in their stewardship they have been given a stewardship that is uniquely theirs and which is every bit as important as men's stewardship.

Women are "saviors" to men by the fact that they give them life and nurture them towards the light of Christ.
    By conceiving, creating and bearing mortal bodies women make it possible for God's children to start on their mortal journey and have the opportunity to become perfected.
    Without women there would be no gateway into this world and no opportunity for progress or exaltation.
    In addition, by being willing to sacrifice ( their very lives if necessary) to bring children into this world women demonstrate the true meaning of charity.
    From the very first breath a child takes he or she has been the recipient of charity and unconditional love.
    This is a powerful gift that a mother gives her child and it is her love which first reminds the child of God and points them towards Christ.
    Each woman, regardless of her ability to give birth, is a savior to mankind when she loves men and nurtures a child closer to Christ.

Even Adam, whose physical body was not created by a daughter of Eve, was saved and delivered by a woman.
    Complete panic-proof!

2 names = 2 differing gods in Gen 1 /2 ????

We find in the first two chapters of Genesis, two different names for God-Elohim and Yahweh.
    In Genesis chapter 1 God is exclusively referred to by the name Elohim.
    However from Genesis 2:4, to the remainder of chapter two, He is called the compound name Yahweh-Elohim.

Why are there two different names for God?
    Does this mean the account refers to two separate gods or are there two different authors writing two separate, contradictory accounts of creation?

now when ''everything was GOOD under the GOD-ELOHIM'' for Adam
    Yet after the command not to eat from the TREE OF KNOWLEDGE by Yahweh
    ask
    why did Adam depart from the ''presence of the lord''???

could it be '' in the presence of the lord'' Adam found everything suddenly NOT good.????
    prior too the advent of ''the lord'' Adam was ''all good''
    ask
    why did he DEAPART OUT FROM the presence of the lord - UNLESS he knew it was not the Elohim~~~~~~
    Complete panic-proof!

a group of Elohim male and female beings together = ELOHIM

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    We find in the first two chapters of Genesis, two different names for God-Elohim and Yahweh.
    In Genesis chapter 1 God is exclusively referred to by the name Elohim.
    However from Genesis 2:4, to the remainder of chapter two, He is called the compound name Yahweh-Elohim.

Why are there two different names for God?
    Does this mean the account refers to two separate gods or are there two different authors writing two separate, contradictory accounts of creation?

now when ''everything was GOOD under the GOD-ELOHIM'' for Adam
    Yet after the command not to eat from the TREE OF KNOWLEDGE by Yahweh
    ask
    why did Adam depart from the ''presence of the lord''???

could it be '' in the presence of the lord'' Adam found everything suddenly NOT good.????
    prior too the advent of ''the lord'' Adam was ''all good''
    ask
    why did he DEPART OUT FROM the presence of the lord - UNLESS he knew it was not the Elohim~~~~~~

ONE''god'' STEPS OUTSIDE THIS Godly ELOHIM group called ''the lord '' = ''the lord'' titled/named Yahweh
    and makes a command of ''thou shalt not eat, from the Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil lest ye die''
    prior to this ALL WAS GOOD
    understand this
    nothing ''good'' created then needed to be changed as ''GOOD IS our invisible Abba GOD... we are told by Yeshua and aka - He never changes
    ADAM heard this command AND WALKED AWAY from it.

or

departed from it.

Now what is interesting is only ''satan'' was termed [ a god-being] ''a murderer from his beginning'',[ according to Jesus] and only ''he'' held the keys of death till the cross.
    no other ELOHIM had this authority.
    THEY [ the plural Elohims] WERE LIFE ETERNAL beings as NO death could dwell in them.
    put another way
    THE TREE OF LIFE. = ELOHIM - THE TREE OF LIFE ONLY BEINGS.. not death beings.

then this ''lord Yahweh'' takes control... it seems over these poor Hebrews till the cross.... and the LIFE BEINGS known as ''The ELOHIM'' on a back burner till THE ADVENT OF YESHUA - and His ministry to show forth the FATHER of LIFE our true FATHER AND the other life ELOHIMS =aka beings of eternal life.

if you notice the rulership in the OT was humans who greatly sinned and sin always seemed to RULE in a position of OT authority = sins reap their rulership rewards.[rather like modern governments]
    till Saul another gross murderer and the author of the basic system called Christianity so we know now of its HORROR history.

however it does seem at odd times the true life Elohim do break though in the OT.
    this is why the anointing is for RIGHTLY dividing these 2 gods instructions and their ministry.

where satan is = death and destruction.

so the true seekers need to COMPARE these 2 books with the killing god from the living Elohims.
    Hence the truth is THE ANOINTING BREAKS the yoke in so many ways and one way, is to actually see THE TRUE HOLY CHARACTER OF ABBA AND HIS SON...
    Complete panic-proof!