Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Exceeding Righteousness!

Spying darling= its not what I say it is the true rending of the ancient words

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Let's just say for the sake of ultimately speaking the truth that you are 100% correct about the Hebrew words for Help Meet. Let's also say for the same reason that your interpretation concerning the purpose ordained by YAHWEH ELOHIM for Eve is also 100% correct. Now, the issue becomes this:

Did Eve succeed in fulfilling her YAHWEH ordained role as a Help Meet for Adam?

Absolutely not! Eve did not save Adam from anything, did she? Rather, as you have already seen, Eve feed Adam with the poison that ultimately killed him. Eve murdered Adam, and this is not a fabrication of Spying. This fact jumps off the page in Genesis 3 should you yourself be willing to understand why both Adam and Eve did physically die for their sin of eating from the forbidden Tree!

Why are you in denial, Lucy, about this issue?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Eve herself was NOT formed, when the ''order'' was given by ''the lord''. [ that is biblical you cannot change the facts by assuming something]
    she received 2nd hand knowledge from another.

No don't allow your bias to poison the facts, [ I say this as kindly as possible dear ]
    Adam partook the knowledge of his free will as a gun was not held at his head.

as for the fruit of history
    NO Eve was not Adam's ''saviour'', in this world of vanity,
    the devil made sure she was always a 2nd class citizen to be abused and brutalised by males....as if she were an enemy.
    it seems as if Eve became the enemy of satan and to satan~~~

Male and female were equal before God [Gen 1:27].
    Male is not superior to female. Female is not inferior to male.
    But they have different roles by God’s good and perfect design.

A false, assumption that Satan only tempted Eve and not Adam.
    if you look = Satan tempted them both, yet spoke only to Eve
    Adam was standing right there! Genesis 3:6.
    Eve turned to her husband and gave him the fruit.
    notice Adam didn't protect his wife from the deception of the serpent
    Popular images of this scene will show man talking to a garden snake, but the original hebrew word was "nahash" and the nahash was not a tiny snake.
    The Book of Revelations describes the nahash as a dragon.
    Maybe Adam didn't speak because he was afraid of death - speaking to a nahash, death is what you would expect.
    Jesus, the New Adam, reversed all this - he is not afraid of death. He willingly gives His life to save His bride, His Church.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-10-2017 at 03:54 PM.
    Complete panic-proof!
    Nothing could shake Yeshua or make Him fear because He knew His Father and He knew His protection.
    Even on the night He was arrested He said He could call on 12 legions of angels if He needed -Matt 26:53.
    ‘A Roman legion numbered about 6,000 soldiers.’
    This was angelic protection of about 72,000 angels!)

adam and eve... divided/division = A.I.

the words 'divide' and 'widow' both share the same root word, which is 'vidua.'
    Vidua refers to a separation, as a widow is separated from a spouse.
    The 'di' part of divide is a contraction of 'dis,' meaning apart or away.
    Thus, 'division' literally means a separation of parts from each other.
    According to the Oxford English Dictionary the word divide is a Latin word meaning to split up.
    From 14th centruy latin "dividere" which means "to force apart"

divide
    division

2 VISIONS.
    SEPARATED WITH 2 VISIONS?
    [a carnal flesh vision verses a spiritual only vision]

YES~~~~

THE TREE of the knowledge of good and evil gave of 2 visions.
    one vision made the beholder a WIDOW?
    now AI - refers to ARTIFICAL intelligence.....A COPY OF DIVINE/REAL/TRUE INTELLIGENCE.

WE CAN BE formed into a satanic AI intelligence, where the flesh/vanity/matrix is REAL.
    Yeshua came to GIVE US ALL BACK our DIVINE INTELIGENCE. [ DI- VINE = 2 VINES]
    In John 15 Jesus uses the metaphor that He is the vine and we are the branches.
    The vine and branches Jesus is describing is the life flow of our relationship with Him.

Our DNA was changed by having the MINDSET of fleshly vanity/ fleshly matrix.
    that is AI- an Artificial copy, of Artificial Intelligence.
    everyone in the Matrix uses an ARTIFICAL INTELIGENCE and this fact removes our CORRECT DNA blueprint.

WHEN WE ARE TRULY BORN AGAIN - WE HAD A BLOOD TRANSFUSION of incorruptible seed
    THE process began to ALTER our deformed DNA [by AI] back to its original divine blueprint.
    we moved from the deformed DNA death gene to be RE-GENE-RATED back into THE DIVINE SEQUENCES.

BORN AGAIN FROM ABOVE
    TO HAVE THE ''RIGTEOUSNESS THAT EXCEEDS THE RELIGIOUS PHARISEE'' we need to BE reset back into the VINE OF DIVINE INTELLIGENCE. amen
    how do I do this in all truth~~~
    * check my BLOOD SAMPLE - IT COMES FROM THE DIVINE
    * check my LINEAGE - IT COMES FROM THE DIVINE.
    I AM no longer the human I used to be as I have EXCEEDED the righteousness of a Pharisee by becoming apart of a brand new race of people

amen
    NOT one person can remove nor take away my RE-GENE-RATING PROCESS...i am no longer a ''natural adamic person'' but a SUPERNATURAL ONE.
    HOW?
    BY BEING CONVERTED back to the original GENESIS GENERATION with a perfect DNA blueprint in place.
    genesis - a word loaded with creative genius
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-10-2017 at 09:45 PM. Reason: SUPER NATURAL
    Complete panic-proof!
    Nothing could shake Yeshua or make Him fear because He knew His Father and He knew His protection.
    Even on the night He was arrested He said He could call on 12 legions of angels if He needed -Matt 26:53.

Lucy, Sweetheart, why do you speak of things you know nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    adam and eve... divided/division = A.I.

the words 'divide' and 'widow' both share the same root word, which is 'vidua.'
    Vidua refers to a separation, as a widow is separated from a spouse.
    The 'di' part of divide is a contraction of 'dis,' meaning apart or away.
    Thus, 'division' literally means a separation of parts from each other.
    According to the Oxford English Dictionary the word divide is a Latin word meaning to split up.
    From 14th centruy latin "dividere" which means "to force apart"

divide
    division

2 VISIONS.
    SEPARATED WITH 2 VISIONS?
    [a carnal flesh vision verses a spiritual only vision]

YES~~~~

THE TREE of the knowledge of good and evil gave of 2 visions.
    one vision made the beholder a WIDOW?
    now AI - refers to ARTIFICAL intelligence.....A COPY OF DIVINE/REAL/TRUE INTELLIGENCE.

WE CAN BE formed into a satanic AI intelligence, where the flesh/vanity/matrix is REAL.
    Yeshua came to GIVE US ALL BACK our DIVINE INTELIGENCE. [ DI- VINE = 2 VINES]
    In John 15 Jesus uses the metaphor that He is the vine and we are the branches.
    The vine and branches Jesus is describing is the life flow of our relationship with Him.

Our DNA was changed by having the MINDSET of fleshly vanity/ fleshly matrix.
    that is AI- an Artificial copy, of Artificial Intelligence.
    everyone in the Matrix uses an ARTIFICAL INTELIGENCE and this fact removes our CORRECT DNA blueprint.

WHEN WE ARE TRULY BORN AGAIN - WE HAD A BLOOD TRANSFUSION of incorruptible seed
    THE process began to ALTER our deformed DNA [by AI] back to its original divine blueprint.
    we moved from the deformed DNA death gene to be RE-GENE-RATED back into THE DIVINE SEQUENCES.

BORN AGAIN FROM ABOVE
    TO HAVE THE ''RIGTEOUSNESS THAT EXCEEDS THE RELIGIOUS PHARISEE'' we need to BE reset back into the VINE OF DIVINE INTELLIGENCE. amen
    how do I do this in all truth~~~
    * check my BLOOD SAMPLE - IT COMES FROM THE DIVINE
    * check my LINEAGE - IT COMES FROM THE DIVINE.
    I AM no longer the human I used to be as I have EXCEEDED the righteousness of a Pharisee by becoming apart of a brand new race of people

amen
    NOT one person can remove nor take away my RE-GENE-RATING PROCESS...i am no longer a ''natural adamic person'' but a SUPERNATURAL ONE.
    HOW?
    BY BEING CONVERTED back to the original GENESIS GENERATION with a perfect DNA blueprint in place.
    genesis - a word loaded with creative genius
    Hi Lucy, yes my dear, why is it that you continue to speak of things you know little to nothing about...Elohim's Plan. Do you not know that DYING is what the Elohim agreed to do as they came to KNOW good and evil (Gen 3:22)? They ATE from that tree that you are scared to death to eat from, why is that? Do you not believe Yeshua when He said that UNLESS The Seed dies and is buried, it will ONLY remain as ONE, but with His DYING and BURIAL, many rise up and are born INTO Eternal Life (John 12:24). So again, why are you so scared to eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil? Do you not realize that KNOWLEDGE from Yahweh Elohim is important (1 Sam 2:2-3, Psa 94:7-10)? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

not interested in your 1/2 baked ideas IAH....

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Hi Lucy, yes my dear, why is it that you continue to speak of things you know little to nothing about...Elohim's Plan. Do you not know that DYING is what the Elohim agreed to do as they came to KNOW good and evil (Gen 3:22)? They ATE from that tree that you are scared to death to eat from, why is that? Do you not believe Yeshua when He said that UNLESS The Seed dies and is buried, it will ONLY remain as ONE, but with His DYING and BURIAL, many rise up and are born INTO Eternal Life (John 12:24). So again, why are you so scared to eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil? Do you not realize that KNOWLEDGE from Yahweh Elohim is important (1 Sam 2:2-3, Psa 94:7-10)? Ken

I am scared of nothing IAH....Math 11 v 28 29 30 is my ''success''' story as I KNOW I have exceeded the righteousness of the Pharisee IN christ.
    but I am interested in transformation ~~~~ out from the Matrix

BTW
    His Glory will not kill His Sons as they will have been made perfect.
    Their Adamic nature will be burnt out of them.
    They will have no spot or blemish and possess Jesus immortal Divine Nature.
    There is a company of people on this earth in 2017 who have heard the call, +are in the process of being changed from human to Divine, and who will bear His Glory in the 1000 year Kingdom Day on this earth.
    They are His Sanctuary, which He has been making ready.
    They will not be found in the religious system.
    They take on identity with Melchisedec.
    See Hebrews7:3
    “without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abides a priest continually”
    In Heb.6:20, Jesus Himself is a high priest forever after the order of Melchisedec.
    As He is so Be His body
    Complete panic-proof!

Lucy, your gospel is in full agreement with the pew preachers of delusional xianity.

I am scared of nothing IAH....Math 11 v 28 29 30 is my ''success''' story as I KNOW I have exceeded the righteousness of the Pharisee IN christ.
    but I am interested in transformation ~~~~ out from the Matrix

BTW
    His Glory will not kill His Sons as they will have been made perfect.
    Their Adamic nature will be burnt out of them.
    They will have no spot or blemish and possess Jesus immortal Divine Nature.
    There is a company of people on this earth in 2017 who have heard the call, +are in the process of being changed from human to Divine, and who will bear His Glory in the 1000 year Kingdom Day on this earth.
    They are His Sanctuary, which He has been making ready.
    They will not be found in the religious system.
    They take on identity with Melchisedec.
    See Hebrews7:3
    “without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abides a priest continually”
    In Heb.6:20, Jesus Himself is a high priest forever after the order of Melchisedec.
    As He is so Be His body
    Hi Lucy, your gospel is no gospel at all, as it follows the teachings and gospel of the pew preachers of delusional and false xianity. Your gospel has YOUR "god" being appeased with Righteous, Innocent BLOOD, and that is NO gospel at all. Your gospel takes the teaching about Grace, and turns it into open sin and disobedience, again, NO gospel at all.

The One True Gospel, which we Profess, is a Gospel that neither you, nor your fellow pew preachers have any comprehension of, for it you did, you would start to work out your OWN salvation with a little "fear" and "trembling." You speak of that 1000 year reign on this Earth, so why don't you call it by it's NAME...The Day of Yahweh, the 7th Day Sabbath, the Day which our WEEKLY Sabbath pictures or points to? Those who kindle a fire, pick up sticks, and lift or carry any BURDENS on the Sabbath, will be STONED, and that is WHY you should start to FEAR and TREMBLE just a little, as you have no desire to be obedient to the commandment. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

no IAH = thats what u think.... but not the truth

that's all made up, from your twisted verses and your downright lies............... you are a religious mess.~~~~
    you are under the witchcraft spell from Herbert Armstrong... I am not

Why not address the issue that Jesus FAILED to always observe their Sabbath..
    can you do that?
    Why is the weekly Sabbath commandment never quoted in the New Testament?
    why isn't JESUS COMMAND there [like others] to fully observe Saturday as the day of rest...................... its not there is it
    again we find this...
    If every man from Adam to Moses kept the Sabbath, why is the Hebrew word for the weekly Sabbath found in the ten commandments, never found in the book of Genesis?
    Why is no one before Moses ever being told to keep the Sabbath.
    Why are there no examples of anyone keeping the Sabbath as a day?
    Why is there no example of exclusively Christians coming together on the Sabbath day as a church or prayer meeting after the resurrection of Christ?
    Why is there no command in the New Testament for Christians to keep the Sabbath holy?

like all other issues u don't answer IAH - as you cannot answer with the truth, because it is all very clear , very easy to understand and simple = JESUS BECOMES OUR SABBATH REST... FOR THE NEW RACE OF CREATURES.
    Complete panic-proof!

math 11 v 28-30.............................. FOLLOW ME....

those who sip the old wine are not RE-GENE-RATED into the NEW WINE of the New Covenant.
    they are not the GENE - SEED of the incorruptible Father Almighty.

RE- GENE-SEED-RATED.
    THEREFORE those [ WHO SAY THEY ARE BELIEVERS BUT AS NOT] who drink from the old wine skin remain dead in trespasses and sins, despite all denials to the contrary.
    when 70ad came that old wine died.....it was to be no more as THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN was birthed with the Power of the great holy spirit.

now on earth there is a new GENE-SEED race of persons.
    - A NEW GENESIS
    A NEW GENESIS generation~~~~
    This new GENE-SEED has the marks of INCORRUPTABLITY WITHIN.. the death gene is no more but the GENESIS GENE OF THE REAL FATHER [PARENT]
    This type of believer far EXCEEDS the righteousness of the Pharisee as they are BORN AGAIN from above and RE-GENED with i.n.c.o.r.r.u.p.t.i.o.n
    HOW?
    as they take on the very character of their new divine FATHER [ as a daily process of elimination of character flaws and mark missing]
    Math 11 v 28-29-30 - swings in.
    so~~~
    there is a PROFOUND TRUTH FOUND IN THIS WORD GENESIS few see.
    'the way in which something comes to be'' ...........is its meaning

however looking deeper.
    it also means GENETIC COUNSELLING [''FOLLOW ME''] to remove all genetic deformities.
    The born again true believer [ not the churchy concepts] is a GENE SEED now filled with the creative Genius of their TRUE ABBA/Father.

these BELIEVING people are no longer from the race of adamic man and all their religious rituals and dogmas. NO NO NO =positively NO!!!

to be BORN AGAIN from above means the RETURN TO TRUE GENETIC BALANCE.
    amen
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    don't allow the religious insanity of a very corrupted clergy and their mark missing beliefs and wretched lives, to move you from MATH 11 v 28-29-30 unless you have this AS A PERMANENT FIXTURE in your life= you are 1 dead person.
    Complete panic-proof!

what is so lacking within church people like IAH Elijah and Spying and their views

is KINGDOM CONQUESTS.
    [they fight to ''protect their religious Matrix''] sigh

all true BORN AGAIN from above excel in OVERCOMING satan... as a KINGDOM CONQUEST.[rev 12]
    HEY
    by sitting on your butt, in a Sabbath Saturday assembly NEVER in a trillion years will make a KINGDOM CONQUESTOR. the silly victims remain silly and a victim as food for satan and his minions.
    sigh
    so sad.!!!!

Math 6 v 10.
    to be released into the effective ministry and work of the Saviour.....here.
    offering PRESENTATION = to gain PERFECTION.
    TO DISCOVER
    TO DIAGNOSE
    TO DELIVER.
    Mark - 8 V 10

the ATMOSPHERE becomes CHARGED when the Gospel of the Kingdom is truly preached''
    Jesus is restoring '' the voice'' of the Gospel, and its hidden mystery, that eliminates the ''grey areas'' of a confused message that makes DIVINE LIFE here void.
    He has placed a divine supernatural SKILL within each true Believer.
    Complete panic-proof!

No Lucy, you follow the pew preachers.

is KINGDOM CONQUESTS.
    [they fight to ''protect their religious Matrix''] sigh

all true BORN AGAIN from above excel in OVERCOMING satan... as a KINGDOM CONQUEST.[rev 12]
    HEY
    by sitting on your butt, in a Sabbath Saturday assembly NEVER in a trillion years will make a KINGDOM CONQUESTOR. the silly victims remain silly and a victim as food for satan and his minions.
    sigh
    so sad.!!!!

Math 6 v 10.
    to be released into the effective ministry and work of the Saviour.....here.
    offering PRESENTATION = to gain PERFECTION.
    TO DISCOVER
    TO DIAGNOSE
    TO DELIVER.
    Mark - 8 V 10

the ATMOSPHERE becomes CHARGED when the Gospel of the Kingdom is truly preached''
    Jesus is restoring '' the voice'' of the Gospel, and its hidden mystery, that eliminates the ''grey areas'' of a confused message that makes DIVINE LIFE here void.
    He has placed a divine supernatural SKILL within each true Believer.
    Hi Lucy, you continue to follow the pew preachers, instead of grasping the One True Gospel. Try to understand. You, me, and all of humanity did KILL Yeshua. We did KILL Him by sinning/transgressing the Law of Moses. This Truth, and the KNOWLEDGE of it, is something you deny. Why? Ken

this is your opinion IAH YOU POST FROM a ''messed up belief''

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Hi Lucy, you continue to follow the pew preachers, instead of grasping the One True Gospel. Try to understand. You, me, and all of humanity did KILL Yeshua. We did KILL Him by sinning/transgressing the Law of Moses. This Truth, and the KNOWLEDGE of it, is something you deny. Why? Ken
    its just an opinion you have hashed together IAH and NOT the goodnews OF the Kingdom...............

consider
    WHY WAS IT CALLED ''THE GOODNEWS'' OF GLAD TIDINGS OF PEACE ON EARTH AND GOODWILL TO ALL MEN -
    hmmm
    and furthermore...the goodnews was
    TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE.
    TO RELEASE THOSE IN DARKNESS.

hurrah
    go back into your shadowland of imperfection IAH - or plead with the Saviour to SAVE YOU
    go backwards into bondage IAH, or plead with the Saviour to SAVE YOU

WHAT EVE YOU '''GOT'''' LADDY its not nice to look at.
    [sheez]
    Complete panic-proof!

Lucy, the Gospel is very simple.

its just an opinion you have hashed together IAH and NOT the goodnews OF the Kingdom...............

consider
    WHY WAS IT CALLED ''THE GOODNEWS'' OF GLAD TIDINGS OF PEACE ON EARTH AND GOODWILL TO ALL MEN -
    hmmm
    and furthermore...the goodnews was
    TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE.
    TO RELEASE THOSE IN DARKNESS.

hurrah
    go back into your shadowland of imperfection IAH - or plead with the Saviour to SAVE YOU [sheez]
    Hi Lucy, the Gospel is very simple. Repent of your disobedience, and be saved. Why is that so difficult for you and the pew preachers to understand instead of believing a false gospel about having The Righteous and Innocent One die in your stead? Yeshua died to TURN you from all of YOUR iniquities (Acts 3:26), why is that so hard for you to deny that BLESSING? Ken.

IAH why are u so dull of hearing the GOODNEWS....and its anointing.

Jesus WALKED in the framework of THE ANOINTING.
    * THE AUTHOR
    * THE AUTHORIZATION
    * THE AUTHORITY.
    is the FRAMEWORK of His mission.

on the other side to view the truth of this matter is
    the Pharisees presented God’s word, there was no anointing of the Spirit, and that word became dead laws.

Jesus FAILED to keep saturday sabbaths at times [ as recorded] simply because HE NOW IS A BELIEVER's SABBATH REST.
    Math 11 v 28-30

did the HOLY SPIRIT advent, REPLACE the laws of Moses..............?????
    YES~~~~

Now if perfection had been attainable through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need would there have been for another priest to arise after the order of Melchizedek, rather than one named after the order of Aaron?
    For when there is a change in the priesthood, there is necessarily a change in the law as well” (Heb. 7:11-12).

“For the law appoints men in their weakness as high priests, but the word of the oath, which came later than the law, appoints a Son who has been made perfect forever” (Heb. 7:28).
    YES the power of the Gospel has been greatly diminished by a counterfeit system being believed.. HOWEVER there does remain a ''little flock''
    Complete panic-proof!

Lucy, Yeshua CREATED all things.

Jesus WALKED in the framework of THE ANOINTING.
    * THE AUTHOR
    * THE AUTHORIZATION
    * THE AUTHORITY.
    is the FRAMEWORK of His mission.

on the other side to view the truth of this matter is
    the Pharisees presented God’s word, there was no anointing of the Spirit, and that word became dead laws.

Jesus FAILED to keep saturday sabbaths at times [ as recorded] simply because HE NOW IS A BELIEVER's SABBATH REST.
    Math 11 v 28-30

did the HOLY SPIRIT advent, REPLACE the laws of Moses..............?????
    YES~~~~

YES the power of the Gospel has been greatly diminished by a counterfeit system being believed.. HOWEVER there does remain a ''little flock''
    Hi Lucy, Yeshua created or made all things. Yeshua said that the Sabbath was made for man. He also said that He is the Master or Ruler of the Sabbath. Now, He told those who accused Him of breaking the Sabbath that even THEY would get their Ox out of a ditch on the Sabbath. He also told them that David did what was technically unlawful for them to do, to remain alive, and even today the Jews will state that the breaking of the Sabbath is permissible when LIFE is at risk...the preservation of LIFE supersedes the strict keeping of the Torah (Pikuach nefesh).

So, you keep your flower shop open on the Sabbath because you think you are preserving someone's life by doing so? Is that your excuse? Ken

P.S. The One True Gospel is BASED upon what Moses WROTE, at least ACCORDING to the WORDS of Messiah, and His Apostles. It is a shame that you, along with your pew preaching buddies, have no Knowledge of that Truth.

IAH i would rather you use your thinking mind

and LEARN from Yeshua rather than Herbert Armstrong and his personal + copied twist of scripture.
    it is so sad to see people trapped inside a CULTure of death, and unable to be released as they wallow in their own religious self righteousness.
    Complete panic-proof!

Thumbs up The Sabbath Day Was Made Long Before Mr. Armstrong!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

There are cults the world over, and please remember that infant Christianity was considered a cult, who do remember the physical Sabbath Day to Keep it Holy. Sabbath Keeping does not come from Mr. Herbert W. Armstrong. Sabbath Keeping comes from YAHWEH ELOHIM. There are thousands of Jews the world over who remember the physical Sabbath Day to keep it holy. Did these Jews learn from Mr. Armstrong, or did Mr. Armstrong learn from them? If you reply that Mr. Armstrong learned from some other Christian cult, then please search back and discover the origin of the particular belief that someone should remember the physical Sabbath Day to keep it Holy?

Sabbath Keeping comes from the Jews as you in the past have been so adept at pointing out, and those Gentiles who keep the physical Sabbath Day have learned from the Jews, have they not?

So, enough of this Mr. Armstrong bull#%&$! You have great need to change your accusing and lying lips!

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!