Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Exceeding Righteousness!

spying try not to be rude and crude when cornered....

it was well known Herbert Armstrong copied his views from the SDA
    who copied their twisted views from a Mr Miler.
    Sabbath keeping was for the jews alone and that 1500 yr dispensation and also you are not a jew..
    the whole system fell to bits in 70ad
    The first historical record of methodical Sabbath Keeping by Christians who stopped worshipping on the first day of the week, was two active Anabaptist leaders, Andreas Fisher and Oswald Glait, became the pioneer and promoters of the Sabbath in 1527 AD. Both were former priests who had sacrificed the priesthood to become first Lutherans, and then Anabaptists
    Glait and Fischer, who had been taught the false doctrine of the Catholic and Lutheran churches, that Sunday is the Sabbath, were astonished to read in the Bible that the Sabbath was indeed the 7th day! When they began to teach this, theologians were sent to persuade them to abandon what they called the "Jewish Sabbath."
    Both of them suffered a martyr death, largely due to their Sabbatarian views.
    The observance of Saturday as the Sabbath, and its emphasis on the imminent second coming (Advent) of Jesus Christ.
    The denomination grew out of the Millerite movement in the United States during the middle part of the 19th century and was formally established in 1863.

notice= Saturday Sabbath keeping NEVER MADE THE PHARISEE righteous nor holy.
    that is the truth of the matter

and as for your devilish accusation of my ;;; lying;;;;
    NO WHERE IN THE NT DOES JESUS ORDER his people TO KEEP the Sabbath Saturday
    why not?
    - HE CANNOT DO THIS FOR HE IS OUR SABBATH REST
    Math 11 v 28-30

You don't see the big picture Spying, and try to be pious in keeping a ritual long dead.
    IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY

the fruit of Math 11 - is the true rest.
    I realise very few will accept this method of healing and prefer the carnal minded ritual of religious works....
    Complete panic-proof!
    Nothing could shake Yeshua or make Him fear because He knew His Father and He knew His protection.
    Even on the night He was arrested He said He could call on 12 legions of angels if He needed -Matt 26:53.
    ‘A Roman legion numbered about 6,000 soldiers.’
    This was angelic protection of about 72,000 angels!)

Thumbs up Something Needs To Wake You Up!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Cornered? As my Dear Mother used to say when she wanted her boys to get up and get going, not desiring to be crude, she would instruct us to get our B.U.Ts. up and moving. Your B-U-T is stuck so far down in the soft sofa of the Matrix, that it would be rather impossible for you to get up and corner either ImAHebrew or myself.

I have yet to explain how Eve broke the remainder of the Ten Commandments when she ate from the Tree. It is very clear to me concerning yourself from these words of YAHWEH ELOHIM:

Exodus 20:5
    5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I YAHWEH thy ELOHIM am a jealous ELOHIM, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

That Eve's Sabbath Breaking and Idolatry has been visited upon you down through the Millennia because of your expressed hatred of YAHWEH ELOHIM. Like Mother, like Daughter in more ways than one.

How shall your children ever be saved without repentance on your part from your iniquity?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Spying... lets get 1 thing very straight

The Bible exposes clearly that Yahweh is
    a wrathful and intolerant god (Psalm 78),
    warlike and militaristic (Exodus 13:3; Psalm 2:1-12; Deuteronomy 7:23-24),
    murderous (2 Kings 2:23-24),
    genocidal (Exodus 32:27-28;
    Deuteronomy 20:11-17),
    unmerciful and cruel (1 Samuel 15:2-3),
    treacherous (Ezekiel 20:25-26),
    infanticidal (Psalms 135:8; 137:9; Exodus 12:29) and
    drunken with his lust for gruesome sacrifice (Leviticus 1:5-9).

that is the true CHARACTER trait of this OT god as presented as ''the truth''!!!!
    you cannot deny this fact nor gloss over it nor twist it to mean something else.
    Complete panic-proof!
    Nothing could shake Yeshua or make Him fear because He knew His Father and He knew His protection.
    Even on the night He was arrested He said He could call on 12 legions of angels if He needed -Matt 26:53.

rather than be fully religiously indoctrinated, lets show some perspective here.

to understand/see the BIG PICTURE

HERE WE GO.....
    this comment is as silly as...
    however it throws some light on deceptions most consider as THE TRUTH

so i ask this question!!!!
    ''WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU VISITED A JAIL, TO SIT AT THE FEET OF A SERIAL MURDERER and heed all their advice''?

Hmmmm
    WHAT?
    you have not DONE THIS?
    REALLY?

so~~~WHY DO YOU OBJECT TO MY QUESTION, when you are more than HAPPY to sit at the feet of many ANCIENT SERIAL MURDERERS and soak up all their advice and then apply this murderer's advice to your own lives~~~~~

do you think you are sane?
    or
    do you think you have been totally bewitched and deceived?

I once read where someone worked it out from the recorded lists in the OT ''god and man'' ordered the killing of approx. 2 million souls.

should you wish to argue in true A.Brown style
    allow me to point out it was the DEVIL who had all authority over death and destruction --
    the devil has the “power of death” (Hebrews 2:14).
    and the goodnews is...life has appeared in christ~~~

WHERE zoe ''''LIFE'''' IS NO DEATH can be found - a truth you cannot understand as yet, dear Pal
    Complete panic-proof!

Thumbs down The Expressed Hatred Of Lucy!

Hi Lucy,

Recently, I have been demonstrating how Eve actually broke all of the Ten Commandments when she disobeyed YAHWEH ELOHIM and ate from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. If and when I relate how Eve broke the commandment against adultery, then we will see if her sin in that area also relates to you, Lucy, just like your Sabbath Breaking, your bearing of false witness against YAHWEH ELOHIM and My Messiah Yahushua and against ImAHebrew and myself, your murderous action against Messiah Yahushua and all who do truly follow HIM, and your covetousness and theft of the LIFE NOW which we have in HIM.

Even so, as Eve had absolutely no awareness of her nature and sins so also do you have no awareness of your true nature which has been made evident to ImAHebrew and myself through your writings on this forum. You hate YAHWEH ELOHIM, and since I declare in every post that My Messiah Yahushua is YAHWEH ELOHIM, then you do also hate My Messiah Yahushua. How can you have any expectation of LIFE NOW when your hate is so evident and has been from the beginning of our relationship with each other?

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Spying and IAH

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,

Recently, I have been demonstrating how Eve actually broke all of the Ten Commandments when she disobeyed YAHWEH ELOHIM and ate from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. If and when I relate how Eve broke the commandment against adultery, then we will see if her sin in that area also relates to you, Lucy, just like your Sabbath Breaking, your bearing of false witness against YAHWEH ELOHIM and My Messiah Yahushua and against ImAHebrew and myself, your murderous action against Messiah Yahushua and all who do truly follow HIM, and your covetousness and theft of the LIFE NOW which we have in HIM.

Even so, as Eve had absolutely no awareness of her nature and sins so also do you have no awareness of your true nature which has been made evident to ImAHebrew and myself through your writings on this forum. You hate YAHWEH ELOHIM, and since I declare in every post that My Messiah Yahushua is YAHWEH ELOHIM, then you do also hate My Messiah Yahushua. How can you have any expectation of LIFE NOW when your hate is so evident and has been from the beginning of our relationship with each other?

Sincerely, Latuwr
    would not now the truth if it fell all over you because you are religious PRETENDERS.

I don't hate anyone or anything - but I see through the deception being played upon humanity... as do a few others.
    the characters of Yahweh compared to Jesus are chalk and cheese.
    why should I obey wickedness.?
    you do obey wickedness - your Sabbath Saturdays has never made u holy.

as for LIFE NOW - I know exactly how it goes and what to do. and no one can take this divine instruction from me... BUT I will not allow wicked religious views to go unchallenged.
    now you can have your views but the fruits of your life can be seen and for all your preachin and weird views your fruit remains rotten
    one of your daughters made a comment about you on LA sometime ago saying'' DAD LIKE TO APPEAR PIOUS''.

one of the most beautiful characteristics of Yeshua was HIS TENDERHEARTEDNESS....
    the OT Yahweh was evil hearted towards all.
    ofcourse the murderers and big sinners prospered in many ways till their UBD ran out.

Because none of us were eye witnesses to the 1500years under this OT god, we can determine his acts towards all as fact or fiction.
    if he was a man made up human ''god'', he bears the characteristic of a depraved man not the DIVINE CREATOR FATHER who made the sun and the stars.
    a petty tyrant who was insecure in his authority forever changing his mind - this is easily spotted.

you are deluded Spying you bare a false witness against yourself and so does IAH - because what you;;; touch;;; you destroy
    you both live in a religious dream land... OR SHOULD I SAY night mare.

compare Jesus TENDERHEARTEDNESS with burning a child alive.

for the record.
    'Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live; And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am Yahweh.' (Ezekiel 20:25-26).

The biblical phrase 'cause to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb' is a reference to the child holocaust, a kind of sacrifice in which the victim was burnt completely and offered to Yahweh
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-15-2017 at 03:31 PM. Reason: for the record... child sacrifices.
    Complete panic-proof!

the CULTure of a Nation determines the INDOCTRINATION

so it is hardly surprising, the Christian nations, pose as a CULTure of a Christian system, each person views as the ''right'' belief.
    IT IS CLASSIC social engineering and social control of a CULT.
    ''IN -DOCT-RI-NATION''

TO DOCTOR A NATION.

'' a doctored nation''

ofcourse there is NO righteousness in this type of social engineering and this is why JESUS HIMSELF said - this system produced the naked the blind and wretched and the miserable
    its man ruled over
    spying is a product of a man ruled over system and loves it....yet... he only contains his own self righteousness.
    yes, the indoctrination works so well...few escape its snare.

these CULTish people go about preaching their own form of righteousness yet REMAIN MISERABLE AND WRETCHED...[ but they cannot see it and make excuses for it]
    sickness
    pill popping
    debts
    strife
    death abound in their lives
    yet THE church I.N.D.O.C.T.R.I.N.A.T.I.O.N closes their eyes TO THE TRUTH.
    they are blind Just as Jesus foretold.

they cannot see the devils hand in this god of the OT be ''he'' fact or fiction, they worship him.
    the ''ever change his mind god'' of the OT
    “So I gave them other statutes that were not good and laws through which they could not live;
    I defiled them through their gifts—the sacrifice of every firstborn—that I might fill them with horror so they would know that I am Jehovah” (Ez. 20:25–6).
    hang on
    he said ''NO sacrifices of the 1st born''.
    yet 37 times ''he'' says he loves the smell of burning flesh
    duh~~~~

did Jesus love the smell of burning flesh~~~~~
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-15-2017 at 04:48 PM.
    Complete panic-proof!

please look at this pretense..........................sheez

Spying signs is ''pious posts'' Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!
    really
    so where is your blessings?
    because i dont want any of yours. thank you~~
    consider.
    do you consider your divorce and living by yourself in a ''dirty'' house that needs a clean up for visitors.. as a blessing?
    do you consider your high blood pressure, pill popping and weight problems.... as a blessing?
    do you consider your daughters abuse in your sabbath assemblies ... as a blessing?
    do you consider you being left out from your father's will... as a blessing?
    do you consider how you failed to love and fully provide for your family needs... as a blessing?
    etc etc add nauseaum

you have NO tenderheartedness for your family nor for yourself.
    you have NO empathy for the ''suffering'' you dish out to others.

you see Spying
    i wont let you get away with your own puffed up self righteousness when you have NO blessing to be proud of yourself ~~~~
    you need deliverance from yourself first of all, and the unholiness you walk in.
    the problem
    you were molested as a dear small child yourself, [ an appalling act -YOU HAVE MY GREAT SYMPATHY] and so you view things from a very cankered outlook.
    when a child is sexually molested, they take the sins of their molester into their own body, so they have a'' double whammy hit'' and need FULL DELIVERANCE from the hosts of evil THEY CONTAIN
    MOST people are unaware of the repercussion of sexual abuse and are more than happy to have many sexual partners little knowing the terrible price they will pay.
    [this is why your son and some of your daughters and close relations have such trouble.]

repercussion.
    an unintended consequence of an event or action, especially an unwelcome one.
    synonyms: consequence, result, effect, outcome, by-product; reverberation, backlash, ripple, shock wave; aftermath, footprint, fallout
    should you wish to be delivered, from that devilish host within see ''curses and blessings''' by Dr Derek Prince and get some true insight to your problems and why you are not blessed with true Zoe life in JOHN 10 V 10 = ABUNDANT LIFE.
    while you remain as a slave you will never really receive TRUE LIFE.

I HOPE you actually do something about yourself, because at this time you are a religious dead man and very stiff necked.
    Complete panic-proof!

there is 1 way to exceed the ''righteouness of the Pharisee'' and it is VERY SIMPLE

EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GOODNEWS - IS EASY AND SIMPLE TO GRASP for a true disciple.
    when it becomes ''difficult'' it is not of Yeshua.

Commit Your Works to the Lord
    Proverbs 16:3
    Commit your works to the LORD, and your plans will be established.
    is the simple truth

Do you want to know that your plans are going to work out, that things are going to work out the way you planned and the way you’ve made preparation for?
    There is a way that you can know that.
    It’s by committing your works
    - everything you do,
    - everything you are responsible for – to the Lord.

Turn to the Lord in prayer. Say, “I’ve got this job, I’ve got this responsibility.
    This is something that requires my attention.
    I’m not sure I know how to handle it.
    I’m not quite sure that I know how it will work out, but Lord, I’m committing it to You.
    I’m putting it into Your hands;
    I’m asking You to take charge of it.
    I’m not relying on myself.
    I’m not depending simply on my own judgment.
    I’ll do the best I can, Lord, but I know that the best I can do is not good enough, so I’m committing all my works, all my responsibilities, all my activities to You.”

In the original Hebrew of that Scripture, the word commit is “roll.”
    You see, your works; your responsibilities are like a heavy burden you’ve got on your back and you don’t know how to get it off.

And, you know, the best way to get a heavy burden off your back is to just roll it off and dump it. math 11 v 28-30
    And that’s what that word means.
    Roll that responsibility off your back.
    Dump it at the Lord’s feet, and ask Him to take charge of it.
    And He says He will take charge of it – that if you commit your works to Him, your plans will be established.
    You don’t need to be wondering and pondering all the time if things are going to work out.
    Just commit your works to the Lord.

that is how easy it is and how I have lived for 30odd years
    everything important and necessary in my life - is fully committed to the Good Shepherd.... and I dwell in His promise of Zoe Life Abundant. amen
    john 10 v 10
    and this promise works every time amen
    no sweat~~
    Complete panic-proof!

time to make some changes in your life dear Pal - call it a day

you are living in a religious swamp~~~~
    from 2002 archives - a long time ago
    ''explorer' writes.........................

Dad,
    I have been reading your posts to Thummim and have to tell you that you are not hearing what he is saying.
    Thummim brought up many scriptures about sacrifice and you did not address them.
    I wanted to point out that the way that you were telling Thummim what he "had" to do was using a tactic of fear.

I know that you believe in the Law, but you say that one must follow it completely or they will die.
    First of all, I do not believe this and second of all, you do not follow it completely.

Your church has always picked and chosen what you wanted to follow.
    You have always had the attitude that everyone else in the world is wrong and the, "Church" was right.
    And, that is the way that you come across to Thummim.
    You really do not discuss, you just tell people the way it has to be.

I think that you misinterpret the bible in many ways.
    You put yourself in such a postition of fear and guilt.
    And that comes from your parents and Uncle X.
    I know that you realize this.
    We all take things from our parents, good and bad, as we were talking about yesterday.
    I have mentioned this before to you about why you feel that constant state of fear and guilt.
    I think that because of your upbringing and the circumstances you were dealt with, that you try to overcompensate by looking at every little thing and misinterpreting the bible to your satisfaction.

I'm not saying that what you do is bad, but it has not been beneficial for your self.
    It has immobilized you and you can not move.
    I want you to make some choices and decisions on your own-not by what you think God would want or what would make you feel guilty.

I'm not saying that you should not pray about it, you should, but ask God to help you make decisions on your own about things in your life.

righto - from the mouth of babes...
    JUST WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING TO YOU for years....

time for you to seek MATH 11 28-29-30 OLD CHAP.
    time to walk away from that swamp you are in and actually BECOME exceedingly righteous in Christ
    time to be loosed from Armstrongism and be freed~~~~

I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH~~~~
    get out of your personal religious messy swamp Spying and be freed from all this sadness and guilt and vile beliefs.
    move on and LIVE A ZOE TRUE LIFE.

WHATEVER YOU GOT, none of us want... ok~~~~~why not?
    because when you willingly sat under the defiled ministry of Herbert Armstrong, it was as if every demon from hell had easy access into your life and of those around you.

Then you branched out into ''your own assembly of 5 families'' 2 men being child abuses... out from the 5 men in leadership.
    and it gets worst doesn't it,
    you opened the door to evil and each person under your ministry suffered
    NO HOLY SATURDAYS HEY but misery and sadness erupted.
    it is the most rotten fruit Spying to behold.

you need FULL DELIVERANCE. fast.
    Complete panic-proof!

Thumbs up Being A Blessing!

Hi Lucy,
    I bless rather than curse in every post because I believe YAHWEH who said this to Abram:

Genesis 12:2-3
    2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
    3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Who am I to prejudge the choosing and calling of YAHWEH ELOHIM? Why should I open my mouth against anyone bringing down curses upon them when the full story about them is not open to me? Why should I curse anyone today when tomorrow I may be required to bless them? This is not to say that we should ignore the sins of those around us. We are required to be our brother's keeper in that regard as the Law does say right here:

Leviticus 19:16-18
    16 Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer (scandal monger) among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am YAHWEH.
    17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
    18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am YAHWEH.

It is very clear to ImAHebrew and myself that we did stand against the blood (the LIFE) of Messiah Yahushua through our individual sin. Even though we did through our wickedness crucify HIM, Messiah carried no hate in HIS heart against us for the evil that we did thereby commit against HIM.

Messiah Yahushua loved us by suffering our abuse so that we might ultimately be blessed to turn from our sin as the Apostle Peter does say right here:

Acts 3:19
    19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the YAHWEH;

And a little later, this right here:

Acts 3:26
    26 Unto you first ELOHIM, having raised up his Son Yahushua, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Neither ImAHebrew nor myself are being talebearers whenever we tell you that you should repent of your Sabbath Breaking. We absolutely know that your sin of Sabbath Breaking actually stands against the Blood of Messiah Yahushua; therefore, we do hope that Messiah will bless you with repentance so that you may have the right to LIFE NOW and not remain as someone who is against the LIFE of Messiah.

Sincerely, Latuwr

why dont you address your own multi sins Spying

before you accuse others who are born again and fully redeemed by their Saviour

but whatever.....................you know nothing but your own guilty life.
    both of you are a disgrace~~~~ and if you notice on your LA forum, once you exposed your lives to others there was a gradual mass exodus of posters from your forum....
    most people cannot tolerate paedophilia and assorted abuses of children and wives from the ''pious religious gurus''
    but hey pal whatever rings ya bells
    Complete panic-proof!

Thumbs up Lucy's List Of My Sins!

Hi Lucy,
    Shabbat Shalom!

You wrote to me and asked me to do this:

"why dont you address your own multi sins Spying"

All right, is it OK if I use the list that you prepared for me?:

• do you consider your divorce and living by yourself in a ''dirty'' house that needs a clean up for visitors.. as a blessing? (Yes, I consider my divorce a blessing. As this Scripture does teach:

Proverbs 21:9
      9 It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a contentious woman in a wide house.

Or as this Scripture teaches:

Proverbs 27:15
      15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

I do not consider living by oneself a blessing, and it actually has been a long time since I have lived by myself for any length of time. It seems that My Messiah always sends someone my way who has need of a place to stay. Presently, my nephew, who was homeless, is living with me, and he is starting to make progress in his life. Earlier this year, I had a homeless couple living with me who have moved in and moved out a number of times over three years or so. For various reasons, they just cannot seem to get it together.

Yes, my home is untidy and dirty, and that also in this sense is a blessing. It has taught me just how important it is to have someone who will run to my aid in preparing for the blessing of guests and visitors.)

• do you consider your high blood pressure, pill popping and weight problems.... as a blessing? (To be continued!)
    • do you consider your daughters abuse in your sabbath assemblies ... as a blessing?
    • do you consider you being left out from your father's will... as a blessing?
    • do you consider how you failed to love and fully provide for your family needs... as a blessing?
    • etc etc add nauseaum, you have NO tenderheartedness for your family nor for yourself. you have NO empathy for the ''suffering'' you dish out to others.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, but perhaps you should wait until I have fully commented on your list, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

YOUR ''SINS'' Spying

so as facts
    why hasnt your compulsary saturday sabbath keeping, made you HOLY.......
    SOME 30 + YEARS had gone by, and you remain stale and no changes to the adamic nature has occured.
    when Ellen white and herbert armstrong INSISTED everyone be saturday sabbath keepers, why did they die UNHOLY,.
    the fact is - there is NO EVIDENCE keeping a saturday breeds HOLINESS... nothing zero ziltch.

however allow me to show you HOW to be changed and holy at the same time.
    MATH 11 v 28 29 30

you see dear pal, no amount of ''our effort'' in our ''religious works'' can give us rest from our adamic mark missing. There is only 1 healer YESHUA who says ''COME UNTO ME ALL YE WHO LABOR AND ARE HEAVY LADEN and i will GIVE YOU REST''
    this is making the Good shepherd, our SAVIOUR by walking in ''''''HIS'''' saving force/life/energy/vibration = on his wave length

I strongly suggest ye give up this spell you are under and actually MOVE INTO THE SAME ENERGY FORCE as He walked in. Nothing ye do will make you alive IN CHRIST.

AS for the homeless in your home - that is kind but alas its not the ticket into ZOE ETERNAL LIFE.
    ALL these unfortunate things, you have going for you are not LIFE EMPOWERING....please reconsider that VICTIMS are never winners.

VICTIMS never win the race.
    victims remain playthings of satan
    Complete panic-proof!

THE good news...... is very different from religious stale boring same old same old

“The Lord Moves On”.

“Do not be deceived by politicians and their empty words for they serve not The Lord God
    They cannot deliver says The Lord, only I can restore creation from the evil which permeates the world.

When I died I fought the powers of darkness and came forth with victory and with authority over all things which Adam lost.
    I am the Restorer of all things.
    I am the healer of the breaches.
    You are entering deeper into troubled days says The Lord, and deceivers will arise with great words and win the acclaim of man.
    But they are false.
    Trust no man.
    Do not put your trust in kings and rulers for they serve themselves.

The enemy will seek to deceive through religion, and false gods will abound deceiving many
    Nations will become bankrupt as they follow the carnal paths to ruin and destruction.

Nations and evil men will continue even greater to spend their resources on armies to promote evil and other nations will exhaust their resources to combat these evil forces.
    These are the ways of satan as he seeks to destroy My creation.
    But enough shall be enough. I shall intervene says The Lord with a great and terrible manifestation never seen on the earth. You are in the days of the end of an age.
    My Kingdom is to come to the earth and the forces of darkness will be bound in chains of darkness for one thousand years of man’s time.
    My chosen Elect, a new priesthood created by Me shall cause all things done in Heaven to be done in the earth.
    I have had this planned since satan deceived Adam and Eve says The Lord. Hear My voice. Listen to My Spirit says The Lord. Listen to My anointed prophets.
    How shall you know them?
    If you know Me then you shall know them, for their words carry Life. The world does not know Life, only existance between the time of birth and death.
    But I am Life and My Kingdom prophets have this Life in them and will declare it as a refreshing and balm into creation.
    I call you to Myself even now says The Lord.
    I will feed you according to your hunger says The Lord. There are those that know that the world and religion have not satisfied your thirst, yet you have rejected My call for so long.

Come and buy of Me without price says The Lord, and I will satisfy you with milk and honey.
    Some of you hang on to false securities thinking that they will protect you and give you peace.

But they are false and can be gone instantly says The Lord.
    Some are in the grip of fear.

Come unto Me says The Lord and I will give you peace. I sound an alarm. My army is in the watchtowers and they warn you says The Lord. Heed My voice and I will open a door for you. Reject My voice and you will go the way of all those that reject Me in this hour. But My Glory will cover the earth and all in that Day shall know that I am The Restorer of All things for they shall see unfolding before their very eyes the recreation of all things in My Name says The Lord”.
    Complete panic-proof!