Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Exceeding Righteousness!

Lucy, how about the "hidden ones?'

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    There is a Company of “Hidden Ones”.
    They are hidden because they are special.
    The Lord has His “hidden Ones”, because they are His treasures.
    Beloved Sons AND daughters of God, you are a treasure to our God, even The Lord Jesus Christ, the Redeemer of the world.

We shall see where they are.
    I have often spoken to many confessing religious people over the years and asked this same question, “are you born again?”
    Invariably the answer comes, “what do you mean?”
    Jesus died on the cross as the sinless Lamb of God, for the sin of the world so that mankind could be reconciled back to right relationship with God.

In Job 5:17-23, it says V17,

“Correction” literally means here,
    “to reason with, or reprove”,
    therefore, despise not the chastening (or instruction) of the Almighty”.

If The Lord has His hand of correction on you beloved, you are blessed.
    You see, most mainline believers relate blessing as to what temporal things they get from God, or their needs met.
    He does this too, but I am talking another thing here.
    what exactly?

I WILL BE His Father and He shall be My Son.

This, is the relationship principal of the Sons and daughters of God.
    Father/Son.
    Sons and daughters know Him as Abba Father, which is where the Spirit and soul combine to call out to Him.
    This is the principal upon which the following is built.

A loving Father/Sons/daughter relationship.
    You see God wants to perfect us to where our weaknesses are burnt out

The religious keep talking of sin, even though they say that their sins are forgiven.
    The weaknesses relate to the remnants of the Adamic nature which He will burn out.
    His purpose is to perfect His Sons and daughters, not punish them.

He alone makes His believer whole....as the Good Shepherd takes care of His sheep;
    Hi Lucy, how about the "hidden ones?" How many of the "hidden ones" that you know are over 100 years old? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

i know you are not the sharpest knife in the draw IAH

if they ARE ...........HIDDEN.....

I will let you try and work it out ok....
    the word ''''''hidden''''' is the clue.~~~~hidden means TO HIDE AWAY FROM....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
    image005.jpg
    [ Bro larry alive and well and flourishing]

you are our enemy IAH- having a Pharisee spirit
    The enemy will try to use the mouths of enemies to destroy us, but the Lord has a responsibility as the Good shepherd

So speaking of His Kingdom Day when His Sons and daughters will be unleashed on this earth to reveal Him as King of Kings and Lord of Lords to subdue all things unto Him.

Beloved Sons of God, be not afraid for we are the “HIDDEN ONES” from the counsel, words and schemes of the enemy.
    Be strong in our God Abba.
    The Lord will accomplish His purposes against which the enemy is defeated before he even lays his schemes against us.

To any of those who know you have schemed against the Sons of God and His daughters and laid plots from your ungodly counsel, I say to repent whilst you can.
    [Spying Elijah IAH]
    The Bible says in Psalm 105:15 to
    “touch not His anointed and do My prophets no harm”.
    You will be confounded and troubled and put to shame, for you fight against the Almighty.

His Mercy is there for you.
    If you do not see or understand the Truth of the Manchild of God, do not fight against it in your ignorance, and do not come against His Elect, for you will come under the words of Psalm 83.

To my brothers and sisters in the womb with me, I encourage you.
    Trust in the Lord.
    Remember that “many are the afflictions of the Righteous, but He delivers out of them all”.
    amen
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-24-2017 at 07:52 PM.
    Your Thoughts Program Your Cells
    A thought is an electrochemical event taking place in your nerve cells producing a cascade of physiological changes,
    How Your Thoughts Program Your Cells

Lucy, "hidden ones?"

if they ARE ...........HIDDEN.....

I will let you try and work it out ok....
    the word ''''''hidden''''' is the clue.~~~~hidden means TO HIDE AWAY FROM....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
    image005.jpg
    [ Bro larry alive and well and flourishing]

you are our enemy IAH- having a Pharisee spirit
    The enemy will try to use the mouths of enemies to destroy us, but the Lord has a responsibility as the Good shepherd

So speaking of His Kingdom Day when His Sons and daughters will be unleashed on this earth to reveal Him as King of Kings and Lord of Lords to subdue all things unto Him.

Beloved Sons of God, be not afraid for we are the “HIDDEN ONES” from the counsel, words and schemes of the enemy.
    Be strong in our God Abba.
    The Lord will accomplish His purposes against which the enemy is defeated before he even lays his schemes against us.

To any of those who know you have schemed against the Sons of God and His daughters and laid plots from your ungodly counsel, I say to repent whilst you can.
    [Spying Elijah IAH]
    The Bible says in Psalm 105:15 to
    You will be confounded and troubled and put to shame, for you fight against the Almighty.

His Mercy is there for you.
    If you do not see or understand the Truth of the Manchild of God, do not fight against it in your ignorance, and do not come against His Elect, for you will come under the words of Psalm 83.

To my brothers and sisters in the womb with me, I encourage you.
    Trust in the Lord.
    Remember that “many are the afflictions of the Righteous, but He delivers out of them all”.
    amen
    Hi Lucy, so then YOU, your family, and good old Larry are not part of the "hidden ones," since you all have been revealed to us and the world? Well, I can accept that, and it is nice to KNOW there are "hidden ones" who might be revealed someday. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Question Why Do Children Die?

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

Thank you for not denying that your teaching concerning healing and the use of medicine is the same as that held by Mr. H. W. Armstrong. This doctrine concerning healing in a physical sense is wholly substitutional in your comprehension and in the reasoning of Mr. H.W. Armstrong. From the very beginning of my association with the Worldwide Church of God, I voiced disagreement with this doctrine to the Pastor who did eventually consent to baptize me and my wife. At our baptism we were firmly against any teaching which would require parents to ignore prudent advice from medical science. Appendicitis is a case in point. Tell me, Lucy, if your granddaughter came down with a side ache that would not relent, would you pray about her side ache or would you take her to a medical doctor? Some parents in the Worldwide Church of God did refuse, and some children did die because the parents opted to rely on the subsititutional healing of Messiah Yahushua as advocated by Mr. Armstrong and the Worldwide Church of God.

Why did these children die, Lucy? Is it because the Worldwide Church of God had no faith in LIFE NOW as you yourself do now have? If your only grandchild became sick, would you advise your daughter and son-in-law to completely ignore any help from medical doctors and completely rely on the substitutional physical healing provided by Messiah Yahushua which exists today only in your mind?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

spying i dont deal wth WHAT IFS..... AND FEAR..................

-it has been removed from my life..
    I HAVE BEEN ASSURED IN CHRIST ''what if'' are not part of my agenda in this world

that demon of evil imagination is for people like yourself, the talkers not the walkers in Christ,
    people like you Spying are a disgrace
    your life is in tatters,
    your belief imperfect, and
    you prance around, telling all how wrong they are.

it is because you have NO RELATIONSHIP called '' leaning upon the arm of the well beloved''
    You only offer up stale religious rants without true life nor substances within yourself.
    you have never met Jesus and His divine saving power.... but some religious cut-out of imperfection.

why doesn't He talk to you Spying - to show you how to love your wife and family
    why doesn't He- provide the knowledge to get rid of those demons in you and your obesity pill popping problems
    why doesn't He - take away your fears of planes and heights.
    why doesn't He - remove your mindset '' I must live in a dirty house'' complex.
    etc

you hear nothing.
    He cannot be bothered to teach you anything really important.... because of your sin of UNBELIEF.
    He cannot work in peoples UNBELIEF.

well little fat buddy you do as you wish....
    do not ask me any more questions.... ask Yeshua and then GET YOUR '''''UNBELIEF'''''' FIXED UP

BTW when Yeshua talks to you, HE ADVISES ON THE WHOLE 3 PARTS.
    our spirit part,
    our soul part,
    our body part.
    THE WHOLE 3 SECTIONS are progressively RETURNED BACK TO THE DIVINE BLUEPRINT.
    He leaves nothing undone, everything imperfect is removed, and restored back to its former glory.
    He doesn't deal in 1/2 truths nor the words/commands/bullying of an unanointed clergy - HENCE THE ADVICE TO ''''FOLLOW ME''''
    and so when we do actually '''FOLLOW''' [because we hear] we receive the miracle life of John 10 v 10... outflowing,
    A thought is an electrochemical event taking place in your nerve cells producing a cascade of physiological changes,

Jesus said DO NOT BE AFRAID...................... 365 TIMES.

Our world is dominated by fear.
    Fear of terrorism,
    fear of getting old,
    fear of death,
    fear of cancer, and assorted sicknesses
    fear of whatever

— you name it.

The mainstream media bombards us with bad news.
    Commercial and religious interests play on our many insecurities and fears to sell products.

not so with Yeshua and His true good shepherding of ''''His''''' flock

so the reality is

The media helps industry drive the message that the field of genetics exists for the greater good.
    When we hear this message enough, we come to believe it.

We have become so sedated by the media that we no longer question what is really happening.
    What’s going on folks?

Why do we have these great plagues of AIDS, cancer and autoimmune diseases?
    There are people in charge and they’re hiding the truth from us because they’re making vast fortunes off of your suffering.
    Dr. Len Horowitz

again we understand a few home truths.
    DNA - l"Pirates of the Sacred Spira" - Dr Horowitz
    I.G. Farben is the most infamous of the cartel organizations that literally was the Third Reich.
    Their top directors and advisors were the top S.S. in Hitler’s time.
    These people are untrustworthy.

The pharmaceutical cartel wants you to pop “magic” pills to cure every ill.
    Why?
    These pills have terrible side effects that will cause you to run back to your doctor only to discover that you will need some other “magic” pills.

This type of dependency is convenient for those who can gain financially from our diseases.
    Industry and government benefit by our suffering.
    Their ultimate goal is to reduce the population.

If people woke up to this knowledge and stopped popping the pills they would realize that we are all energy beings (just like Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein realized).
    We can all enjoy our true potential by using our inner wisdom to heal our bodies naturally.
    Dr Leonard Horowitz

JESUS showed this knowledge to me over 30yrs ago
    and HE HAS NEVER FAILED my trust IN HIM.
    amen
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-26-2017 at 04:17 AM. Reason: # 1-53am [timing of my post] in bible numerics = the sons and daughters of God = thank you Father

Exclamation Lucy's Self Image!

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for this reply in which you claim this for yourself:

I HAVE BEEN ASSURED IN CHRIST ''what if'' are not part of my agenda in this world

And thank you for your recent tagline below which completely contradicts what you claim above as you quote Larry Wilson (?) who puts these words into the mouth of Messiah Yahushua:

"My chosen ones;
    are you willing to take this path with Me.
    If so, and if you continue on this path to the end, you shall then become one with Me and My Father in our fullness and never again shall you go out from our presence (John 17:21-23).
    Our Spirit and presence shall abide in you and we shall become one with you for all eternity.
    "

Why is it, Lucy, that the vast majority of women show forth a contradictory nature about themselves? Is it because they spend so much of their time gazing at their images in a mirror? Whatever the reason, this is perhaps why the Apostle Paul commanded that women should remain silent in the Churches. Women by the abundance of their words and imaginations often prove themselves to be unreliable witnesses!

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

i suppose Spying your view is somewhat tainted of women

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,

Thank you for this reply in which you claim this for yourself:

And thank you for your recent tagline below which completely contradicts what you claim above as you quote Larry Wilson (?) who puts these words into the mouth of Messiah Yahushua:

"My chosen ones;
    are you willing to take this path with Me.
    If so, and if you continue on this path to the end, you shall then become one with Me and My Father in our fullness and never again shall you go out from our presence (John 17:21-23).
    Our Spirit and presence shall abide in you and we shall become one with you for all eternity.
    "

Why is it, Lucy, that the vast majority of women show forth a contradictory nature about themselves? Is it because they spend so much of their time gazing at their images in a mirror? Whatever the reason, this is perhaps why the Apostle Paul commanded that women should remain silent in the Churches. Women by the abundance of their words and imaginations often prove themselves to be unreliable witnesses!

Sincerely, Latuwr

as a former homosexual yourself Dear Spying, the misconceptions still lingers within regarding women, as it did within Saul/ who renamed himself Paul.....
    notice dear chap
    JESUS had no such difficulty, when He gave the task [ as a witness] to Mary to ''run and tell the disciples I have arisen''

perhaps it is you who needs to look in the mirror and look at that giant spirit on your shoulder called ''bitterness'' and also view your own witness as totally UNRELIABLE.

Thumbs down Lucy, The Substitutionalist!

Hi Lucy,

My Gospel message has not changed since we first became acquainted. Both ImAHebrew and myself are blessed just like the Apostle Paul to see Our Messiah Yahushua in the Scriptures. This is something you yourself cannot do because you do now believe that the ELOHIM of the Old Testament Scriptures was wholly evil, and, therefore, THEIR Words as revealed in the Law, the Psalms, and the Prophets are evil and therefore would not in your thinking be fulfilled by Messiah Yahushua. Right now, THEIR Words have no meaning for you and to you, and this makes you, Dear Lucy, in my humble opinion, wholly lost.

Concerning Our Messiah Yahushua, you are a substitutionalist in your thinking about HIM and HIS Work for you. I testify to you that no substitutionalist can enter the Kingdom of ELOHIM and that no substitutionalist can be blessed with LIFE NOW.

Recently, I attended the burial of my Uncle-in-law who gave me a place to stay after I left my father's house prior to my marriage. This Uncle-in-law died as a member of the United Church of God which was a prominent split away from the former Worldwide Church of God. The Pastor who spoke at the grave side stressed his belief that my Uncle-in-law would arise in the first resurrection. I remember standing there and thinking: No way! You see, my Uncle-in-law was a substitutionalist in his belief about Messiah Yahushua just like you, Lucy.

Accordingly, my Uncle-in-law will not be a part of the first resurrection. He will be resurrected at the end of 7th Millennium along with all the other deceived believers in a substitutional Messiah Yahushua, and this present world, that is, the Matrix, is filled with them no matter whether or not they be Sabbath Keepers or Sunday Keepers, Passover Keepers or Easter Keepers or any other keepers according to the Law or against the keeping of the Law. They will all die in their sin unless they righteously figure out how their righteousness does exceed the righteousness of the Scribes and Pharisees.

The Old Testament Scriptures which you hate say this:

Psalms 119:172
    172 My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.

Psalms 11:7
    7 For the righteous YAHWEH loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.

Substitutionalist like yourself have no righteousness of their own. How is it then that your righteousness can exceed the righteousness of anyone?

You need not reply. Having heard it all before, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

rather than waffle on dear Spying....i have a great suggestion

IN YOUR VERY UNHOLY Sabbath Saturday keeping assembly....
    2 child abusers out from 5 family groups were spotted/observed and confessed to their ''wee unholy problems''
    [on a Sabbath day no less]

also young children were taken away, and placed in a '' Christian correctional centre'' and deemed ''unruly'' and needed ''correction'' of a harsh kind.
    unruly children have unruly parents

So as you were the ''leader'' of this unholy sabbath group, where strife and abuse rampaged through your doors, for years, how about you do some ''restoring'' work by giving up your home to this homeless relative, that was misused and abused in your UNHOLY Sabbaths and actually restore something to him, that he has lost.

Because of you and the other adults, that homeless person, lost many things a NORMAL CHILD possesses namely a dignified home life of caring and sharing together in love and harmony.

you see Spying,
    when I see satan's fruits, of harm and cruelty especially to children, I am not too interested in your ''satanic correction and opinions''
    BTW
    the truth is child abusers are the most hated in jails.....even great criminals hate, those who actively abuse children and ofcourse those who remain silent are as guilty as the preps.

WHY DO YOU THINK SPYING your Saturday Sabbaths were so cursed with unholiness?
    also
    another suggestion
    why not get your own house in order and mind your own business, rather an interfere WITH mine,.... as I have a house of love joy and happiness and great blessings. amen

Thumbs up Restoration!

Hi Lucy,

You can huff and puff, young Lady, but you cannot blow my house down. HaSatan has already did his best, but we are still here, maybe not all together, but like you, I do believe in restoration.

Tell me, do you believe that YAHWEH ELOHIM is seeking to restore HaSatan to his former position within the ELOHIM? If not, why not?

Is it possible that YAHWEH ELOHIM did through the Cross of Messiah Yahushua destroy HaSatan in order to restore him. I think not!

You claim to be an advocate of restoration, tell me what you do think about YAHWEH ELOHIM and HaSatan and their eventual reunion? I will give you a clue:

Somethings need not be restored!

Sincerely, Latuwr

i never huff and puff Spying - i present the facts as recorded...................

rather than dabble with the fate of satan and his hosts = lets get you right first~~~~~as you need personal reconciliation to all those to whom you have ''murdered''~~~~

satan is described as the ''murderer'' from the beginning - from his origin he was a murderer, a thief who came to kill and destroy others -
    this is a profile of his characteristics.
    so I ask
    why did you '''kill'''' your wife's love and why did you'''' destroy'''' some of your children's respect for you so that there is dysfunction within your house.

do you think you have the same character traits as satan?

I suggest you begin to spend some real Q.U.A.L.I.T.Y. time with Abba.
    ask HIM, TO REMOVE those religious misconceptions that have plagued your life.
    this way, is the only way to FIX UP your gross relationships~~~

BTW I don't need ''clues'' to understand satan... ALL I have to do is ask, Abba to receive.

the '''just'' shall live by faith / God is love / the lake of fire....

rather than dabble with the fate of satan and his hosts = lets get you right first~~~~~as you need personal reconciliation to all those to whom you have ''murdered''~~~~

satan is described as the ''murderer'' from the beginning - from his origin he was a murderer, a thief who came to kill and destroy others -
    this is a profile of his characteristics.
    so I ask
    why did you '''kill'''' your wife's love and why did you'''' destroy'''' some of your children's respect for you so that there is dysfunction within your house.

do you think you have the same character traits as satan?

I suggest you begin to spend some real Q.U.A.L.I.T.Y. time with Abba.
    ask HIM, TO REMOVE those religious misconceptions that have plagued your life.
    this way, is the only way to FIX UP your gross relationships~~~

BTW I don't need ''clues'' to understand satan... ALL I have to do is ask, Abba to receive.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    just/faith/love/fire = 4 words.

the greatest power in the universe is LOVE,
    the greatest substance in the universe is FAITH
    the ''exceedingly righteous'' are THE JUST,
    ASK
    how did the ''exceedingly righteous'' become THE JUST -
    ANSWER
    They were baptised with THE FIRE.
    John the Baptist told a large crowd that had gathered where he was baptizing, “I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.”

THE FIRE.
    “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:
    which is the second death.” (Rev. 21:8)

THE FEAFILLED.
    THE UNBELIEVING
    -aka- the Christian church and the pew people of all divisions and creeds

Spying please realise you + IAH are part of the FEARFILLED, IN YOUR UNBELIEF.
    how?
    you both ARE UNABLE TO BE '' THE JUST'' who walk by faith.

perhaps ye need to look into your ''fears'' and your ''unbeliefs'' of not being well able to walk by the FAITH of the Son of God,

So this ''lake of FIRE'' seems to reveal - the graphic nature of God’s wrath and fury.
    It is by this unconceivable instrument of “eternal” torture, that the Church today states God will purge the universe of all evil forever and dispense a perfect justice, upon a world that deserves little mercy!
    Generally, the ''Christian pews'' do not pause for more than a brief moment to consider such things, to ponder the grotesque and contradictory ‘reality’ of their doctrines

consider this ?
    So~~ The very thought of their unsaved loved ones, family members and friends being boiled alive both physically and spiritually forever and ever and ever.
    If the Christian ‘reality’ of Hell and “the lake of fire” REALLY struck home, if Christians could give more than a moment’s thought to consider the fate of most of their family members and friends being cooked alive, scorched and seared, eaten by worms from the inside out, tormented with a immeasurable sense of foreboding – the eternal separation from God, in unparalleled agony....they would not be living such nonchalant lifestyles.
    Throughout history, man’s cruelty to man has and still is, an ever present reminder of just how far from God’s glory the degenerate carnal human has fallen!

a dengenerate carnal human
    could this person BE = a human being THAT is unable to live by the Faith of the Son of God and is filled with unbelief - as Yeshua will not work within unbelief... HE CANNOT
    I DO NOT BELIEVE ANY CHURCH CHRISTIAN WOULD THINK OF THEMSELVES AS A DEGENERATE CARNAL HUMAN

SPYING have you ever heard the story of Perillos...
    ofcourse not~~~~
    Athenian bronze metal worker called Perillos invented a torture and execution device.
    This invention became known as the brazen bull, bronze bull, or Sicilian bull.
    The Bull was offered to Phalaris as a gift and how it worked is disturbing to say the least.
    A life-sized bull was fashioned out of solid brass.
    A trap door on the back or side of the bull was designed to be lifted so that a criminal or prisoner could be placed inside the claustrophobic device and then locked causing panic!
    A fire was then lit UNDERNEATH the stomach of the bull and the brass was SLOWLY HEATED until red hot.
    The rising temperature of the BRASS ensured that every place skin touched the hot surface it was SCORCHED --with NO RELIEF!
    SWEAT from PANIC and HEAT would be produced to BROIL the victim from OUTSIDE IN to INSIDE OUT!
    The physical pain would have been horrendous, the mental anguish unbearable.
    SUPERHEATED AIR within 15 TORTUROUS MINUTES would have then scorched and finally collapsed the lungs causing SURE DEATH!

Here is your god dear Spying.
    The god of torture and torment the church loves to worship
    The god you worship on display and the LAKE revealed TO THE human Christian unbeliever.
    REALLY?

DO you wonder why you are like you are, as well as those 1 billion churchians?
    did you ever stop to really think '' how did I become cruel to those I ''loved''?
    hmmmm
    you become like the ''god'' you perceive him to be like= so open the doors into any ''Christian home'' and you will find degenerate acts

Thumbs up Abba, The All Consuming Fire: Hebrews 12:28-29

Hi Lucy,

Since you yourself have such a good relationship with your Abba, why don't you ask him to tell or teach you what the Blood of Yahushua really is? After all, did you not say this about yourself:

"ALL I have to do is ask, Abba to receive."

What indeed is the fate of all unrepentant liars?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to repent and escape the all consuming fire, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr