Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Exceeding Righteousness!

have you considered this....dear Spying

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Since you yourself have such a good relationship with your Abba, why don't you ask him to tell or teach you what the Blood of Yahushua really is? After all, did you not say this about yourself:

"ALL I have to do is ask, Abba to receive."

What indeed is the fate of all unrepentant liars?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to repent and escape the all consuming fire, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    you are really writing to your mirror image - yourself~~~~
    how strange, you write but not see yourself in the mirror of life

yes...thank you for recognising MY ABBA as I know He is not yours.......................if ''''HE'''' WAS you would never be the person you are.
    Your Thoughts Program Your Cells
    A thought is an electrochemical event taking place in your nerve cells producing a cascade of physiological changes,
    How Your Thoughts Program Your Cells

the christian GOD and ''''his wrath''''''..... this is their belief.

In God’s torture device; WAILING, SCREAMING AND GNASHING OF TEETH-- CAN AND WILL be HEARD!
    Also, THE REDEEMED CAN ENJOY HEAVEN FOR ETERNITY AND LISTEN TO IT ALL - with no more crying and tears!

In mans Brazen Bull, the TORTURE ONLY LASTED 15 SHORT MINUTES!
    TORTURE IN THE LAKE OF FIRE LASTS FOREVER... AND FOREVER... AND FOREVER AND FOREVER!
    In Man’s pathetic Brazen Bull, the PERSON actually died ENDING THE PAIN!

In God’s LAKE OF FIRE THE PERSON NEVER DIES!
    After all THEY DESEREVE IT,
    why?
    they REJECTED MY SON, JESUS via their OWN FREE WILL!
    (albeit most of the worlds historical population has never heard of Jesus!)

So ask you may - why all the nonsense about brass bulls and megalomaniacs and images of torture?
    Well, just how do we reconcile such abhorrence with the righteous judgements of God or the love and mercy of God?

Why indeed do Christians shy away from the subject of Hell and judgement?
    Maybe, Christendom’s take on the subject is simply that – it IS irreconcilable to God’s nature, His workmanship and His Word?

Reconcile if you would the following statement to this study of the brazen bull.

“And GOD SAW EVERYTHING HE had MADE and, INDEED... it was V-E-R-Y GOOD!”
    (Gen. 1:31)

Is it?
    Is creation GOOD?
    Is it “good”...as the scriptures plainly state it?
    Or did God not see it coming...the whole failure of creation thing?

And just what is the perfect solution to this shameful experiment?
    Maybe, start again God....good try...just start it again?
    Well....NO! cries the church.
    Blame it!
    Burn it!
    Torture it forever!
    Exact upon it an evil worse than anything the Devil himself could ever come up with!

Such are the teachings of Christian theologians worldwide.
    There HAS to be a better solution other than THIS nightmare scenario......and thankfully, there is!
    A thought is an electrochemical event taking place in your nerve cells producing a cascade of physiological changes,

Thumbs up Ask, And It Shall Be Given You!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

I am not the one who did publicly proclaim this about myself:

The above words are you own words, Lucy! So go ahead and ask Abba about the Blood of Yahushua, and let's see if you get an answer from HIM, an answer that you can give to me in order to show me that you are not a liar.

Thanking you in advance should you be given to know the true nature of the Blood of Yahushua, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Whatever way i would answer dear spying

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

I am not the one who did publicly proclaim this about myself:

The above words are you own words, Lucy! So go ahead and ask Abba about the Blood of Yahushua, and let's see if you get an answer from HIM, an answer that you can give to me in order to show me that you are not a liar.

Thanking you in advance should you be given to know the true nature of the Blood of Yahushua, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    you would find fault with,
    why so?
    because you have your own belief upon the BLOOD OF THE LAMB that OVERCOMES satan and ofcourse YOUR VERSION is always correct [well at least in your own mind] [rev 12]
    so I will say,
    I believe as the bible clearly illustrates to Believers.

that way you have no comeback~~~~ and I am no liar. amen
    but hey?~
    I am sure you will find fault even with this reply... so be it'~

the lake of fire.................... what is it really?

The lake of fire is figurative and symbolic and the second death is also figurative or symbolic.
    And how is this known?
    Well, It is the only way that these Scriptures on the lake of fire and the second death will harmonize and not contradict the rest of God’s Word and God plainly tells us in chapter one, verse one, that an angel “signified” this whole “Revelation of Jesus Christ” contained in this book.
    He “SYMBOLIZED” it, for that is what “signifies” means--to make known by signs, and signs are symbols.
    The word “signified” is from the Greek “SEMAINO” meaning to indicate or communicate by means of signs and symbols.
    Therefore it can’t be literal!
    Yes.
    Revelation is a book of SYMBOLS!

The Scriptures teach the opposite of divine and infernal retribution because - unlike carnal degenerate MAN - God NEVER punishes for the sole purpose of torturing!
    God ALWAYS chastises for the ultimate purpose of correcting, righting, amending, changing, fixing, rectifying, redeeming and saving!

That God can and will accomplish these things with every creature in heaven and earth is fully substantiated by hundreds of Scriptures in His Word.
    And there are no Scriptural doctrines or teachings to the contrary.
    NONE!
    This IS the Good News Gospel which precious few on this earth have ever heard.
    It is God’s “WILL” that all mankind be saved and God’s “will” WILL be done (Matt. 6:10 and Isaiah 46:10-11)!

Of course these Scriptures (at translated in most modern Bibles) sure sound like the beast, the false prophet, Satan, and all who are not found written in the book of life will be tortured forever and ever in the lake of fire and brimstone which is the second death.
    Granted, in the King James translation, it does definitely sound that way.
    But when we remove a few unscriptural assumptions, a few pagan traditions, and a couple of totally mistranslated words, words that never appear in the Greek manuscripts, we will discover an even more profound love that God has for His creatures, rather than some monstrous god of eternal hatred which has been concocted by theologians and promulgated through bad translations for centuries.

Thumbs down The Lie Of Lucy!

Hi Lucy,

Listen to yourself:

"I believe as the bible clearly illustrates to Believers.

"

Lucy, according to your testimony on this forum, there exists very little in the Bible that is believable. According to your understanding, the Old Testament Scriptures are not to be believed. And what is even more, the New Testament Scriptures are for the most part bogus. How then, do you make any appeal at all to what the bible either old or new clearly illustrates or teaches?

Please, Lucy, why do you tell lies right here when you yourself absolutely do not believe in the Scriptures?

Indeed, your lie is not about the Scriptures. Your lie says that Abba will directly answer the questions which you ask. So, Lucy, will you ask Abba to tell you what the Blood of Yahushua actually is?

Will Abba give to you an answer?

Thanking you in advance should you be blessed to give HIS answer to me, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

yes u r right in a way Spying

Hi Lucy,

Listen to yourself:

"I believe as the bible clearly illustrates to Believers.

"

Lucy, according to your testimony on this forum, there exists very little in the Bible that is believable. According to your understanding, the Old Testament Scriptures are not to be believed. And what is even more, the New Testament Scriptures are for the most part bogus. How then, do you make any appeal at all to what the bible either old or new clearly illustrates or teaches?

Please, Lucy, why do you tell lies right here when you yourself absolutely do not believe in the Scriptures?

Indeed, your lie is not about the Scriptures. Your lie says that Abba will directly answer the questions which you ask. So, Lucy, will you ask Abba to tell you what the Blood of Yahushua actually is?

Will Abba give to you an answer?

Thanking you in advance should you be blessed to give HIS answer to me, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The scriptures themselves, warn of lying scribes,
    most bible students know
    the scriptures have been corrupted hence the advice to rightly divide the word under the Holy Spirit of life.
    I dont tell lies Spying,
    it is just you have copied H Armstrong who had the ability to TWIST his words and The word.... therefore when you sit under a religious dog you get up with religious flees
    you and IAH excel in religious twisting and pretending.
    now
    if you look back, you will see I have already completed posts telling the BLOOD of the lamb,
    and as for hearing Abba,
    does it seem strange to you, as a father who wont talk to parts of his family.................... OFCOURSE~~~~~ what could we expect ~ why would the Father speak to a man, who has dishonoured his own home and acted with irresponsibility into other lives~~~~
    but carry on dear Pal, few will believe what u expound as your personal beliefs

when you see acts of ''''' destroying others''''''............. the devil is in the building.
    oh just a quick thought dear man = WHY DO YOU THINK a true believer WAS /IS GIVEN THE HOLY SPIRIT, FOR WISDOM AND UNDERSTAND and DISCERNMENT , if the scriptures can be read as a LIBRARY BOOK like'' gone with the wind''

~ oh just a few wee verses on Father speaking to HIS CHILDREN
    God Speaking To You

John 10:27-28
    My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
    I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. 5 times written

Hebrews 4:12
    For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Job 33:14
    For God speaks in one way, and in two, though man does not perceive it.

Jeremiah 33:3
    Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
    you wrote dear man
    Your lie says that Abba will directly answer the questions which you ask.

a False witness.... is never an admirable character, Spying, I forgive u and accept your apology, in advance

[when you post = IT IS A CRY FOR HELP not for our edification]
    The problem is that, regardless of how much evidence is shown to the majority of modern Christians -- evidence which demonstrates conclusively that the Testament scriptures were severely altered by the Church of Rome -- they will refuse to acknowledge the facts.
    Why?
    Because the majority of modern Christians are a disenfranchised people -- severed from the presence of the indwelling Spirit which is given to the truly faithful disciples in order to teach them
    Last edited by LucySmith; 12-06-2017 at 05:12 AM.

it is interesting to see how Spying lives in some twilight world of a dead religion

and never HEARS from Abba~~~ it is very sad. TO HAVE A DEAD EAR.
    but I do have compassion as many many people are like this as they have been ushered into DEAD CHURCHES... woe.
    a divine SILENCE Is their norm.

THE power of the holy presence is not there.
    I now can understand how their faith cannot be developed because they simply cannot hear.

faith COMES ... It is always future....from hearing.... ears hear eyes don't.
    If you read - your eyes see.
    yet FAITH COMES BY HEARING by the ears.

but what?
    how to overcome, our enemy.
    how to apply divine wisdom to all situations
    how to avoid trouble and go in a different direction
    all manner of personal things that don't conform to His heaven.

if you listen and make a habit of it.. FATHER IS VERY BLABBY... yes its true.
    why
    BECAUSE HE IS FATHER AND FATHERS LOOK AFTER THEIR FAMILY... AND GIVE ADVICE. amen
    It is a sad day to view the limited beliefs of others and their very boring beliefs....wow!!!

dead churches breed dead people.

question ''how can a person be ''exceedingly righteous''.... WHEN THEY DONT HEAR the

TRUTH PERSON - because THE TRUTH is a PERSON.
    SOME DO hurrah
    these people are called BELIEVERS.[the ekklesia]

Delight yourself in the SAVIOUR and He will cause you to ride the high places, and you shall know His Guidance and Counsel.

“I have reserved an impartation of My Glory for the Living says the Lord.
    This can only be comprehended by a peculiar people.
    You know if you are peculiar.
    My Spirit witnesses to you that you are peculiar. .................................[by speaking to you as a divine fact]
    Always bearing witness to your calling

I began working in your life in your youth.
    I was testing you when you didn’t even know it.
    I tested you to know your heart, and to search out the desire of your heart.
    Things happened in your life through which I saw your heart.

My peculiar people have all tasted rejection and isolation.
    I used this to work in you brokenness so that when I appeared to you, you would respond to Me.

If you could see your natural soul as I see it, you would see that My work is near completion.
    When something is created, the fine features are at the end of the process.
    I am working in you a work of beauty as a vessel to be greatly admired.

My church day is coming to a close.
    My kingdom Day is dawning and I am looking with great expectation to My Sons.
    Open your eyes of mercy and compassion for the church, for it is like sheep without shepherds.
    You will be My servants to feed them.
    You will rejoice over them with joy in a little while.

I will not promote you in My church day for they would stone you. [ religionist HATE the truth]
    Be at rest and love My people.
    I have not deserted them nor should you. [ its called agape love and its not human]
    Their failing is that they have not sought Me for things they have not known.
    They have only wanted the ingredients of their knowledge in different recipes.

You My Sons are different for you sought that which you didn’t know and that is what I looked for in my Elect.
    Fear nothing.
    Let Me come forth in you in My fullness.
    I know your desires.
    You are My beloved and I will respond to your cry to me. [how? by talking]

Never be ashamed before Me, I understand you.
    Be jealously proud of your calling and be faithful so hear this, that I will make you perfect at the end of the process”.

faith comes from HEARING
    all over this world HIS BELIEVERS are hearing the same goodnews as it bears a true witness to their divine callings. amen

SPYING - GO ask for a HEARING EAR... so you will live in His Presence HEARING correctly

Thumbs up The Rhema Of Messiah Yahushua!

Hi Lucy,

Guten morgen! Yesterday my internet service was interrupted primarily because of my procrastination, and ImAHebrew, when I spoke with him, told me that you quoted to me in your post above the Apostle Paul in only a part of his famous sentence right here:

Romans 10:17
    17 So then the faith is from hearing, and the hearing is through the spoken speech of Messiah.

Please notice, Lucy, that Paul above uses the definite article with "faith". Paul is not writing about any old faith; rather, the Apostle Paul is writing about a very specific "faith", namely, the Faith of Messiah Yahushua. The Apostle Paul further writes about this faith right here:

Ephesians 2:8-10
    8 For having been saved by the grace through faith; and this is not of yourselves: it is the gift of ELOHIM:
    9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
    10 For we are his workmanship, created in Messiah Yahushua unto good works, which the ELOHIM hath before ordained in order that we should walk in them.

And what exactly are those good works which ELOHIM before ordained that we should walk in them? Here is one of the them which were spoken by ELOHIM from the Mount:

Exodus 20:8-11
    8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
    9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
    10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of YAHWEH thy ELOHIM: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
    11 For in six days YAHWEH made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore YAHWEH blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

It is my confession each post that Messiah Yahushua is the YAHWEH ELOHIM of the Old Testament Scriptures. Messiah Yahushua is therefore the ELOHIM which thundered forth the Sabbath Commandment from the Mount. You have thus far proven in your life your disobedience to the voice of Yahushua, and what is more you have spoken against the voice of Yahushua to your children.

The Apostle Paul directly speaks about you right here:

Romans 10:21
    21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and disputing people.

I will say this much concerning you. Even though you reject the Grace of ELOHIM that comes through the Faith of Messiah Yahushua, you have not wavered in your disobedience and rejection of the speech of Messiah Yahushua in all the years that I have reached out to you with the Truth of the Gospel. You are very consistent and persistent in your disobedience and disputing.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

it pays to understand the scriptures

Dear Spying, '' the JUST shall live by faith'' is actually mentioned 5 times....[ not just by saul/paul]

keeping the Saturday as a Sabbath never made anyone the JUST nor the HOLY.
    the jews under their law were not holy nor just.
    you are not holy~ nor are you just
    have you made any correction to your own personal unrighteousness?
    perhaps a good start would be to reconcile with all your family members.
    [ take the devil of destruction OUT from your persona, and be changed, into a loving divine new breed of human. PLEASE]

Hmmmmm
    however under the new covenant I do keep its Sabbath perfectly = again you bear a false witness, of me

what the solution is
    Have Yeshua as your teacher and HEAR what its all about = this is the only true way INTO HIS FULL REDEMPTION.
    BTW
    you cannot read the bible as a library book nor make it an idol nor screw up the scriptures into your own beliefs~~~~~ if you do this = you live a life like yours~~~~~ few would wish this even on their worst enemy.

when you walk the walk I will listen.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 12-08-2017 at 02:49 PM.

for your consideration dear Spying

as a witness................. to be a witness. amen
    Long years ago, when I had the intimacy of Yeshua's teaching on LIFE NOW John 11 v 24-26 I was gobsmacked... BUT I BELIEVED HIM and walk IN THIS BELIEVING FAITH undaunted.
    ON THAT DAY, ETERNAL LIFE WAS IMPLANTED as a seed into my life.
    Not only that I had also His faith [ the same faith He walked in whilst on earth] implanted into my life as a witness to Christ in me. amen
    Therefore
    at a later date when I revealed all to my family THEY BELIEVED IN LIFE NOW HERE AND TODAY immediately.
    none had a problem with this enormous life changing revelation.

Yeshua found me fit, to reveal HIS zoe LIFE TO ME....AS HE DREW ME TO HIMSELF
    I HAVE YESHUA'S ASSURANCES - I don't need yours.
    why not?
    How strange you don't find me ''fit'' when MY Saviour did as He alone knew '' my comings in and my goings out''
    He already knew how He would teach me, and take me out from the biggest religious messed up lie and the biggest con 1 billion people now believe in

also consider
    Your ex wife and ex children and those children you speak too, never once understood your revelation of LIFE NOW.

Hey~~~
    it was never about churchy dogmas their rituals and all churchy religious stuff Spying.... NO
    it was only ever ABOUT OUR HEARTS AND HOW OUR HEART RESPONDS TO HIM.

You are the lawless one dear Spying...
    How?
    You are totally unable to keep ''love thy neighbour and do unto others''
    and also
    Unable to keep the law of the spirit of life.... [ your own house being dysfunctional]
    Your preaching is dysfunctional as your family is dysfunctional
    It all goes together as evidence of a fruit bearing victim.

BTW
    there is NOT 1 bit of difference between you and the religious Benny Hinn, both have rotten life fruits = its ALL just pretending
    HEY~~~its SHOW TIME and JUST RELIGION~~~~
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lauz2_0TOXM

get your family right Spying.... then maybe you may have some HOLY credibility~~~
    there is an old saying those =Pentecostals say '' fake it till you make it''

Thumbs up Parental Responsibility!

Hi Lucy,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

Yes, for anyone on the outside looking in, my life is a mess. My wife and I had five beautiful and gifted daughters and one very outgoing son who was the baby of the family. He basically had six mothers, and his feet hardly ever hit the floor. Basically, he grew up having his way with women, and that has been a source of contention between him and me for a number of years now. You see, I do not believe in sex outside of marriage. Fornication and adultery are sins in my mind, and I will not give my blessing to any of my children who choose to live with someone before they marry that individual.

My son has a bastard daughter, and I have never seen her up close. I have a grandson who lives next door to me who has never been in my home. I have two grandchildren who are young adults with whom I have no relationship because their mother has forbidden them to have a relationship with me. Out of my six children, I only have one who does acknowledge and cherish me. She and her family have been of great comfort to me. Indeed, tomorrow morning, I am blessed to be able to see my twin granddaughters play basketball together on a sports team.

All of my children were raised remembering the physical Sabbath Day to keep it holy. All of them after they left my home chose to forget the Sabbath Day. I do not hold their Sabbath Breaking against them any more than I hold your Sabbath Breaking against you. Oh, I do have a responsibility to tell all what sin is and what righteousness is, and no one likes to be told the truth concerning these things. Once told, I do not hold anything against anyone save for my former wife. I refuse to have any relationship with her at all.

Now, Lucy, I have told you about my family. Will you now tell me a little about your family? I know that you have two sons who have never married. What steps have you taken to encourage them to marry? Perhaps your sons do not like girls? ImAHebrew told me this morning that Australia has just passed a national law making same sex marriage legal. If one of your sons became a practicing homosexual would you give him your blessing to marry? If one of you sons chose to live with a woman before marriage would you give him your blessing? I am not talking here about refusing to relate with anyone based on their activity. I am just talking about the parental responsibility that we each have to instruct our children concerning right and wrong behavior. There exists no age limit on this responsibility. I have found that the exercise of this responsibility has a tendency to greatly hinder relationships.

I do intend to write more about this parental responsibility in my next post, Yahushua willing.

Sincerely, Latuwr

it was an interesting exercise

we all had a postal vote [non compulsory] a letter was sent to each household to vote yes or no... the yes won.
    ofcourse it was always going to win because of social engineering and or a rigged voting system.
    and now we have joined the circus of evil as with the rest of this world.............. alas

My children where dedicated from birth to Yeshua and He directs their path.
    No the 2 boys have not married, they asked Father to send a wife as yet this has not happened. To tell you the truth I not fully understand this so put it in the to hard basket
    When I asked they said they were not homosexuals nor used brothels and loved the girls, but wished to marry virgins not ladies who had been sexually active, over the years but didnt know how to ask such a question if they dated.
    we have learnt to walk softly with the Presence of Yeshua day by day, and live just for that day NOW not for yesterday nor for tomorrow but NOW TIME,
    IN NOW TIME it is always NOW somehow outside of vanity when time shall be no more.
    I cannot explain this But seems as if it is a different atmosphere.

I have tired so long to make you understand Spying, we do not live like ''normal people'' who have lives very simular to yours
    Father told me '' make them do as you tell them from when they are 2yrs old, make them obey you at 2 yrs for you will have no chance when they are 20yrs old''
    and so I did.
    I don't take any credit for these things but I know when Father Is in control ALL IS WELL. I do what I hear HIM say.

in the ''Lords prayer'' the verse goes like this Lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from evil.

who is responsible for our deliverance? from evil.
    I cannot deliver myself nor my family.
    so
    I TRUST FULLY IN HIM, AND HIS DELIVERANCE OF MY FAMILY from evil.
    that is the best I can do~~~~ I have no alternative as the good shepherd looks after His sheep

Thumbs up Our Human Existence!

Hi Lucy,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

Thank you for this honest reply:

"My children where dedicated from birth to Yeshua and He directs their path.
    No the 2 boys have not married, they asked Father to send a wife as yet this has not happened. To tell you the truth I not fully understand this so put it in the to hard basket
    When I asked they said they were not homosexuals nor used brothels and loved the girls, but wished to marry virgins not ladies who had been sexually active, over the years but didnt know how to ask such a question if they dated.
    "

I have a whole lot to say regarding your reply, but first I desire to relate why it is so important that men and women continue to marry. Not only does Messiah Yahushua say this:

Matthew 24:38-39
    38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
    39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

According to Messiah Yahushua marriage must continue until HIS return. Now, why is that so?

All of us who are the called and chosen of Messiah Yahushua had a preexistence just like Messiah Yahushua had a preexistence. We, even though we were ELOHIM, we agreed to be born into this world from human parents. We, finding ourselves human, did totally depend upon ELOHIM to bring us into existence right here on this earth. We live as humans because our Heavenly Father did keep track of our spirit down through the Millenia, and our heavenly Father did make it possible for us to be born into a human family because HE brought our physical mother and father together so that we might be born into this world.

Is this something that makes sense to you, Lucy?

Sincerely, Latuwr