Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45

Thread: Entering into HIS REST.aka - the anointing of the Royal Priesthood [ endless life]

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,684

    IN THE STORY MARY did a better thing

    what?
    what was this BETTER THING taught by ''sitting at His feet''?

    IT WAS THE INTRODUCTION INTO THE ABUNDANT LIFE = LIVING REALM john 10 v 10
    a better thing =LIFE ABUNDANT here and now

    LIVING IN A REALM BEYOND VICTIMAZATION, DEATH AND DISEASE
    Maybe you have wondered as I have, why is disease and sickness just as prevalent in what we call "the church" as it is in the world.
    BECAUSE THEY FAIL TO DO A ''BETTER THING''.
    Why is there not a people living and demonstrating what Jesus Christ came to live and demonstrate, a life in perfect health, void of needs, dependent on his source, and with a knowing his source was Infinite?

    We have been taught God is infinite, but what does that mean?
    Infinite means having no boundaries or limitations, extending without end, perfect, and is applied to those things which are measureless, numberless, countless and innumerable.
    Christ had a deep revelation that his source was infinite, and even greater, this source was fully and completely in him!

    He never went about looking for something outside of himself.
    He never spoke of need, was never sick, and death couldn't hold him!
    He demonstrated the "Christed" life and told us, HOW TO DWELL in it
    He also said he came to bring us life ("Zoe" or spirit life) and that more abundantly (beyond measure).

    Christ was teaching, that Mary of Bethany as well as His people - can live from the infinite and divine source of God which is within ourselves.
    Can we believe what Christ said?
    Is it for us today in 2017, when it seems there is a new disease always looming in our world, just ready to steal our health and life?
    Is disease part of God's plan to teach us something?
    We must know the truth!
    why aren't you living in ABUNDANT LIFE - is it because you follow the system of the unanointed clergy and not YESHUA
    Complete panic-proof!
    Nothing could shake Yeshua or make Him fear because He knew His Father and He knew His protection.
    Even on the night He was arrested He said He could call on 12 legions of angels if He needed -Matt 26:53.
    A Roman legion numbered about 6,000 soldiers.
    This was angelic protection of about 72,000 angels!)

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    1,667

    Lucy, is it Yeshua of Bethlehem, Yeshua of Nazareth, or Yeshua of Galilee?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    MARY OF BETHANY
    MARY OF MAGDALA
    2 MARYS
    2 TOWNS

    a small child will understand 2 women 2 addresses

    IS THIS NOT SO SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND
    why do you ADD your take to the gospel?

    who cares what you think and what you add.
    NO ONE.

    you make everything so darn complicated and you abuse our intelligence....sigh
    WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR VERSION OF EVENTS nor your opinions.
    ALLOW THE GOSPEL TO SPEAK FOR ITSELF please... it is very easy to understand WHEN YOU DONT GET IN ITS WAY

    FOR THE RECORD
    In medieval Western Christian tradition, Mary of Bethany was identified as Mary Magdalene perhaps in large part because of a homily given by Pope Gregory the Great in which he taught about several women in the New Testament as though they were the same person.
    SHEEZ
    This led to a conflation of Mary of Bethany with Mary Magdalene as well as with another woman (beside Mary of Bethany who anointed Jesus), and the woman caught in adultery.
    Eastern Christianity never adopted this identification.
    Hi Lucy, how many Yeshua's are there? Three different one's? Sometimes Lucy, you cannot fathom the SIMPLE answer. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,684

    CONT, impartation.....

    I will not leave you comfortless:
    I will come to you.
    Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more: but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
    At that day, ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me and I in you.
    John 14:18-20

    The fact of the matter is that the three aspects of the Godhead are inseparable though distinct in function.
    This becomes clearer when we take a closer look at the Greek word pempo that was translated in the scripture above as send.
    Pempo- means to dispatch from the subjective point of departure, to transmit, bestow or wield.
    It is the exact same word that in Revelation 14:18 is translated thrust in (Thrust in thy sharp sickle.).

    What actually happened on the day of Pentecost was that Jesus in spirit form transmitted, bestowed, wielded and thrust Himself into those 120 saints thereby making their bodies His body for the continuance of His ministry.
    The Holy Ghost is not some third rate manifestation of the Godhead sent from afar to hold our hands while we wait for the return of the real thing.

    The church has for too long maligned the Holy Ghost by not appreciating the fact that He is the means by which we are joined in holy union to the Son who contains within Him the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
    And the body is not the physical body of Jesus, which served its purpose and the world will see no more, but our physical body.
    amen

    IMPARTATION... it is all about IMPARTATION
    Complete panic-proof!
    Nothing could shake Yeshua or make Him fear because He knew His Father and He knew His protection.
    Even on the night He was arrested He said He could call on 12 legions of angels if He needed -Matt 26:53.
    A Roman legion numbered about 6,000 soldiers.
    This was angelic protection of about 72,000 angels!)

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    1,667

    Lucy, let me simplify it.

    Hi Lucy, let me simplify it. As you know, Yeshua was from Bethlehem and there are many Scriptures which states that, but most did not know He was Yeshua of Bethlehem, and you can see in this discussion about him, they viewed Him as Yeshua of Galilee, and there was division amounst them:

    John 7:41 Others said, This is the Messiah. But some said, Shall Messiah come out of Galilee?
    42 Hath not the scripture said, That Messiah cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?
    43 So there was a division among the people because of him.

    And here is another Scripture where He is called Yeshua of Galilee:

    Matt 26:69 Now Peter sat without in the palace: and a damsel came unto him, saying, Thou also wast with Yeshua of Galilee.

    But then He is also referred to as Yeshua of Nazareth in many places, and here is just one:

    John 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Yeshua of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

    So this is not complicated Lucy, it is very simple. There was only ONE Yeshua of Bethlehem/Nazareth/Galilee, just like there was only ONE Mary of Magdala/Bethany. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,684

    that is only your opinion IAH

    ]however the truth of the matter is this

    In medieval Western Christian tradition Mary of Bethany was identified as Mary Magdalene perhaps in large part because of a homily given by Pope Gregory the Great in which he taught about several women in the New Testament as though they were the same person.
    the truth of this matter is
    it was a POPE WHO TAUGHT the 2 Mary's were the one and the same....
    not as the bible says
    2 Marys from 2 towns but what a pope taught


    no thank you IAH - again you lack true knowledge
    again you are wrong
    ============================

    sitting at His feet see Hebrews 8 a new covenant is discussed
    Yes, there will be teaching required to bring this covenant about.
    But the object of the teaching is to cause each to know the Saviour directly instead of sitting under
    some other blemished clergy mans ministry

    Heb 8:10 For this [is] the covenant that
    I will make with the house of Israel after
    those days, saith the Lord; I will put my
    laws into their mind, and write them
    in their hearts: and I will be to them
    a God, and they shall be to me a
    people:
    8:11 And they shall not teach every
    man his neighbour, and every man
    his brother, saying, Know the Lord:
    for all shall know me, from the least
    to the greatest.
    8:12 For I will be merciful to their
    unrighteousness, and their sins and their
    iniquities will I remember no more.
    8:13 In that he saith, A new [covenant],
    he hath made the first old. Now that
    which decayeth and waxeth old [is]
    ready to vanish away.
    this means for a Believer The Saviour will give them personalised teaching for their life and circumstances,
    by showing them their true destiny and how to walk on that path into divine freedom.
    Complete panic-proof!
    Nothing could shake Yeshua or make Him fear because He knew His Father and He knew His protection.
    Even on the night He was arrested He said He could call on 12 legions of angels if He needed -Matt 26:53.
    A Roman legion numbered about 6,000 soldiers.
    This was angelic protection of about 72,000 angels!)

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    1,667

    Lucy, why do you follow the medieval Eastern Christian tradition?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    ]however the truth of the matter is this

    In medieval Western Christian tradition Mary of Bethany was identified as Mary Magdalene perhaps in large part because of a homily given by Pope Gregory the Great in which he taught about several women in the New Testament as though they were the same person.
    the truth of this matter is
    it was a POPE WHO TAUGHT the 2 Mary's were the one and the same....
    not as the bible says
    2 Marys from 2 towns but what a pope taught


    no thank you IAH - again you lack true knowledge
    again you are wrong
    ============================

    sitting at His feet see Hebrews 8 a new covenant is discussed
    Yes, there will be teaching required to bring this covenant about.
    But the object of the teaching is to cause each to know the Saviour directly instead of sitting under
    some other blemished clergy mans ministry



    this means for a Believer The Saviour will give them personalised teaching for their life and circumstances,
    by showing them their true destiny and how to walk on that path into divine freedom.
    Hi Lucy, and I could ask you why you follow the Eastern Orthodox Religion where they say it was two different women? I didn't think you followed their teachings and doctrines?

    Now, you still did not respond to The Gospel of the Holy Twelve. That writing has nothing to do with the Western or Eastern churches, and it emphatically states that Mary Magdalene was the sinner who washed Yeshua's feet with her tears, and we can see by John 11:2 that she was Mary of Bethany, Lazarus' sister.

    Lucy, you try to teach us and train us with what you think you perceive as Truth, but the Truth is, you make so many errors in your doctrines and Scriptural interpretations, and when Spying and I expose those errors, you just continue with saying we are wrong, with absolutely no logic or reason to back it up. You need to get better at defending your beliefs instead of just saying we are wrong. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,684

    no IAH i will not let you get away with your twisted posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Hi Lucy, and I could ask you why you follow the Eastern Orthodox Religion where they say it was two different women? I didn't think you followed their teachings and doctrines?

    Now, you still did not respond to The Gospel of the Holy Twelve. That writing has nothing to do with the Western or Eastern churches, and it emphatically states that Mary Magdalene was the sinner who washed Yeshua's feet with her tears, and we can see by John 11:2 that she was Mary of Bethany, Lazarus' sister.

    Lucy, you try to teach us and train us with what you think you perceive as Truth, but the Truth is, you make so many errors in your doctrines and Scriptural interpretations, and when Spying and I expose those errors, you just continue with saying we are wrong, with absolutely no logic or reason to back it up. You need to get better at defending your beliefs instead of just saying we are wrong. Ken
    it was a POPE who decided to join the 2 Marys and make them as one... the eastern branch didn't agree they stayed with the gospel of 2 Marys from 2 towns... = 2 females

    You cannot expose any error IAH as you are one huge error yourself.
    You actually pervert all your posts, with your own''' theory and RELIGIOUS insanity''''.
    I AM NOT interested in the ''eastern branch'' only to the truth- that they remained [on this occasion] with the gospel version of 2 Mary's and 2 towns and not with ''the pope's idea''
    NOR
    am I interested in the perversion of Armstrongism and the shipwreck it causes - [you and your family being a prime example of terrible tragic religious lives]
    BTW
    no one would wish to follow your belief as an example of john 10 v 10 abundant life........... sheez

    NO ONE.
    Complete panic-proof!
    Nothing could shake Yeshua or make Him fear because He knew His Father and He knew His protection.
    Even on the night He was arrested He said He could call on 12 legions of angels if He needed -Matt 26:53.
    A Roman legion numbered about 6,000 soldiers.
    This was angelic protection of about 72,000 angels!)

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,684
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Hi Lucy, and I could ask you why you follow the Eastern Orthodox Religion where they say it was two different women? I didn't think you followed their teachings and doctrines?

    Now, you still did not respond to The Gospel of the Holy Twelve. That writing has nothing to do with the Western or Eastern churches, and it emphatically states that Mary Magdalene was the sinner who washed Yeshua's feet with her tears, and we can see by John 11:2 that she was Mary of Bethany, Lazarus' sister.

    Lucy, you try to teach us and train us with what you think you perceive as Truth, but the Truth is, you make so many errors in your doctrines and Scriptural interpretations, and when Spying and I expose those errors, you just continue with saying we are wrong, with absolutely no logic or reason to back it up. You need to get better at defending your beliefs instead of just saying we are wrong. Ken

    cont... the truth revealed...
    question posed is
    ask if Mary of Bethany was a demon-possessed prostitute.

    But was she?

    The short answer:
    Mary of Bethany and Mary Magdalene were different women and neither Mary was a prostitute.
    Let’s break this into separate issues.

    Mary of Bethany and Mary Magdalene were different women

    The New Testament differentiates between about eight women named Mary by noting to whom they’re related or from where they come.
    The siblings Martha, Mary, and Lazarus lived in Bethany, a village in Judea.
    “Magdalene” means “of Magdala,” so Mary Magdalene came from the town of Magdala in Galilee.

    Mary of Bethany:
    This Mary sat at Jesus’ feet while her sister Martha took care of guests.
    She watched Jesus raise her brother Lazarus from the dead.
    She anointed Jesus’ head and feet with expensive perfume. (See Luke 10:38-42; John 11; and John 12:1-7 for passages about this Mary.)

    Mary Magdalene:
    Jesus cast seven demons from her.
    She travelled with Jesus and the disciples, taking care of their needs.
    Mary Magdalene was at the cross and was the first to see the resurrected Jesus. (Passages about Mary Magdalene include Luke 8:2; Mark 15:40; and John 20:11-18.)


    Mary of Bethany and Luke’s sinful woman were different women

    The gospels recount similar events in which a woman wiped Jesus’ feet with her hair at the house of someone named Simon.

    John’s account speaks of Mary of Bethany and Luke talks of an unnamed sinful woman.
    This is why people sometimes think Mary of Bethany is the sinful woman.
    But Luke’s account differs significantly from the others and must be a separate event:



    *Mary of Bethany
    compared with
    *Unnamed “woman of the city who was a sinner”

    wiped Jesus’ feet with her hair
    wiped Jesus’ feet with her hair

    after anointing his feet and head with expensive nard
    after anointing his feet with her tears and an unnamed ointment

    at the house of Simon the leper
    at the house of Simon the Pharisee

    in Bethany in Judea
    in Galilee

    offending Judas Iscariot because of wastefulness
    offending Simon the Pharisee who wouldn’t let a sinful woman touch him

    at the end of Jesus’ ministry
    at the start of Jesus’ ministry


    in preparation for his burial
    as an illustration of Jesus’ ability to forgive sins
    Matthew 26:6-13; Mark 14:3-9; John 12:1-8 Luke 7:36-50


    Additionally, Simon the leper and Simon the Pharisee cannot be the same person because a leper could not be a Pharisee.
    While it might seem odd that both foot perfumings happened in the house of someone named Simon, that name was extremely popular in Jesus’ day:
    The New Testament lists about nine men named Simon, including two of Jesus’ disciples and one of his brothers.

    the truth of the matter IAH you don't have the divine anointing to see.
    Again you failed the discernment tests IAH... as always~~~~
    Complete panic-proof!
    Nothing could shake Yeshua or make Him fear because He knew His Father and He knew His protection.
    Even on the night He was arrested He said He could call on 12 legions of angels if He needed -Matt 26:53.
    A Roman legion numbered about 6,000 soldiers.
    This was angelic protection of about 72,000 angels!)

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    1,667

    Lucy, what I believe is not theory. I have presented a fool proof defense.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    it was a POPE who decided to join the 2 Marys and make them as one... the eastern branch didn't agree they stayed with the gospel of 2 Marys from 2 towns... = 2 females

    You cannot expose any error IAH as you are one huge error yourself.
    You actually pervert all your posts, with your own''' theory and RELIGIOUS insanity''''.
    I AM NOT interested in the ''eastern branch'' only to the truth- that they remained [on this occasion] with the gospel version of 2 Mary's and 2 towns and not with ''the pope's idea''
    NOR
    am I interested in the perversion of Armstrongism and the shipwreck it causes - [you and your family being a prime example of terrible tragic religious lives]
    BTW
    no one would have wish to follow your belief as an example of abundant life........... sheez

    NO ONE.
    Hi Lucy, I presented to you a rock solid defense of what I believe...that Mary Magdalene and the Mary who washed Yeshua's feet with her hair are the SAME woman. Then, you reject that Yeshua was from multiple locations and called by those locations, and will not believe their were two or three different Yeshua's. So we will just have to agree to disagree, but one thing we cannot disagree on is my family. I was recently at a party with my boss, and my three children were there, and he told me that he is amazed at how well my children have turned out, that we really did a good job of raising them. So please, do not disparage and lie about my family. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,684

    i see you backed off IAH when the gospel truth was presented....as always

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Hi Lucy, I presented to you a rock solid defense of what I believe...that Mary Magdalene and the Mary who washed Yeshua's feet with her hair are the SAME woman. Then, you reject that Yeshua was from multiple locations and called by those locations, and will not believe their were two or three different Yeshua's. So we will just have to agree to disagree, but one thing we cannot disagree on is my family. I was recently at a party with my boss, and my three children were there, and he told me that he is amazed at how well my children have turned out, that we really did a good job of raising them. So please, do not disparage and lie about my family. Ken
    I am happy your boss thought this of you....
    why not invite him to read the archives of LA....
    I never lie about your family IAH
    = its all recorded and I only go off your records and the destruction they record.
    as you try to ''convert'' the rest of us to your personal belief and rotten fruits it produces

    if you were ''the lost'' i would never judge you, but when you thrust a perverse gospel upon us as your cankered belief I OBJECT.

    but for now...
    well done in ''keeping up appearances''
    its show time

    hmmm '''MILLSTONES'''... is not a good look IAH?????the little children crying as they were taken away from the parents by the authorities......
    Complete panic-proof!
    Nothing could shake Yeshua or make Him fear because He knew His Father and He knew His protection.
    Even on the night He was arrested He said He could call on 12 legions of angels if He needed -Matt 26:53.
    A Roman legion numbered about 6,000 soldiers.
    This was angelic protection of about 72,000 angels!)

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    1,667

    Lucy, the accusers.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    I am happy your boss thought this of you....
    why not invite him to read the archives of LA....
    I never lie about your family IAH
    = its all recorded and I only go off your records and the destruction they record.
    as you try to ''convert'' the rest of us to your personal belief and rotten fruits it produces

    if you were ''the lost'' i would never judge you, but when you thrust a perverse gospel upon us as your cankered belief I OBJECT.

    but for now...
    well done in ''keeping up appearances''
    its show time

    hmmm '''MILLSTONES'''... is not a good look IAH?????the little children crying as they were taken away from the parents by the authorities......
    Hi Lucy, my children grew up with the accusers, and you might be surprised if you ever heard their testimony about Rovivrus. They did not succumb to what you have fallen into, and I thank my Heavenly Father for it. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,684

    also IAH there were 2 many witnesses to your denials

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Hi Lucy, my children grew up with the accusers, and you might be surprised if you ever heard their testimony about Rovivrus. They did not succumb to what you have fallen into, and I thank my Heavenly Father for it. Ken
    a quick glance at the LA archives proves it....
    a house divided,
    an assembly trashed and abandoned,
    children removed from parents,
    accusations flying left right and centre...CHILDREN MOLESTED
    charges laid after years of neglect
    the accused admitted their crime
    HATRED SPEWED OUT
    grandparental favouritism
    and justice denied.... its all there as a witness against your denials.

    the whole ugly drama outlined on LA
    = all this goings on under the banner of ''we are christians and we know the truth'' so follow us........................ ''into hell on earth''

    YES SIR... lets keep up those appearances Hey IAH
    just like the gospel you trash, you also trash your relations... hmmm and so YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE YOU... come on man~~~~~you see IAH its the fruit that gets you every time... its rotten.
    THERE IS NOTHING WORSE NOR SICKENING THAN THE SMELL OF DECAYING FRUIT.
    Complete panic-proof!
    Nothing could shake Yeshua or make Him fear because He knew His Father and He knew His protection.
    Even on the night He was arrested He said He could call on 12 legions of angels if He needed -Matt 26:53.
    A Roman legion numbered about 6,000 soldiers.
    This was angelic protection of about 72,000 angels!)

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,684

    to cont...OUR ENEMIES MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL

    ''they overcame satan'' - As a victorious overcomer no longer acting as a slave to satan and his victim.
    NO


    It is important that we understand how we can be transformed and recreated spirit, soul, and body until we fully reflect Christ into our spheres of influence.
    Therefore, we need to have some basic understanding of the priesthood of Melchizedek.
    Psalm 110 gives us some powerful insights about Melchizedek and understanding concerning the rest of the Lord.

    The author of Hebrews, in chapter 7, verse 17, quotes Psalm 110
    Look at these scriptures in more detail to help our understanding of our role as royal priests after the order of Melchizedek.
    Psalm 110 gives us a more detailed description and more information about the dynamics or characteristics of the duties of the royal priesthood according to the order of Melchizedek.
    Psalm 110:1: The Lord said to my Lord, "Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool."
    herein lies the anointed ability to overcome satan in our daily lives. amen.
    or
    the cleaning out of our old nature that requires the removal of all characteristics not agreeable with the Kingdom reign,
    Complete panic-proof!
    Nothing could shake Yeshua or make Him fear because He knew His Father and He knew His protection.
    Even on the night He was arrested He said He could call on 12 legions of angels if He needed -Matt 26:53.
    A Roman legion numbered about 6,000 soldiers.
    This was angelic protection of about 72,000 angels!)

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    1,667

    Lucy, here again, you can remain in your role of The Accuser.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    a quick glance at the LA archives proves it....
    a house divided,
    an assembly trashed and abandoned,
    children removed from parents,
    accusations flying left right and centre...CHILDREN MOLESTED
    charges laid after years of neglect
    the accused admitted their crime
    HATRED SPEWED OUT
    grandparental favouritism
    and justice denied.... its all there as a witness against your denials.

    the whole ugly drama outlined on LA
    = all this goings on under the banner of ''we are christians and we know the truth'' so follow us........................ ''into hell on earth''

    YES SIR... lets keep up those appearances Hey IAH
    just like the gospel you trash, you also trash your relations... hmmm and so YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE YOU... come on man~~~~~you see IAH its the fruit that gets you every time... its rotten.
    THERE IS NOTHING WORSE NOR SICKENING THAN THE SMELL OF DECAYING FRUIT.
    Hi Lucy, you can remain in the role of the Accuser, and continue to cause the fruit to rot, me and my family will not. Do you ever think you will learn about repentance and forgiveness? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,684

    so you admit rotten fruits

    thank you IAH.
    its all on LA as a record of betrayal.
    time you got your head out from the sand laddy
    and cleaned up your own household and forgive yourself for the part you played.
    the sad stories are all here on LA = for anyone to read
    you see when you live in a glass house IAH Learn never to throw stones and as for me being '' an accuser'' no you all accused each other.
    Also you are not ;;;my brethren;;;;.......
    you all did a terrible thing to children
    calling yourselves ''converted'' and then preach your version as if you were holy holy holy.... keeping Saturday Sabbaths did you no good hey~~~~~~

    whatever you got PLEASE we don't want it -= you stand naked IAH~~~~~millstone time

    oh BTW the word forgive... doesn't wipe away the terrible sins you all were part off...you got that wrong too
    Complete panic-proof!
    Nothing could shake Yeshua or make Him fear because He knew His Father and He knew His protection.
    Even on the night He was arrested He said He could call on 12 legions of angels if He needed -Matt 26:53.
    A Roman legion numbered about 6,000 soldiers.
    This was angelic protection of about 72,000 angels!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •