Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Entering into HIS REST.aka - the anointing of the Royal Priesthood [ endless life]

watch out for those who poo poo the blood of the Lamb

30-Things-The-Blood-Of-Jesus-Does.jpg

some include...

Jesus’ blood purifies us (5 references)

Hebrews 9:14
    How much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without blemish to God, purify our conscience from dead works to worship the living God!

Hebrews 9:22
    Indeed, under the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins.

Hebrews 13:10-12
    We have an altar from which those who officiate in the tent have no right to eat. For the bodies of those animals whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest as a sacrifice for sin are burned outside the camp. Therefore Jesus also suffered outside the city gate in order to sanctify the people by his own blood.

1 John 1:7
    The blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.

Revelation 7:14
    These are they who have come out of the great ordeal; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
    am being spiritually healed; one day even my flesh will be replaced with an incorruptible body

“…who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sin, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.” (I Peter 2:24)

I am spiritually alive
    “Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you.” (John 6:53)

My judgment has been satisfied and I am at peace with God
    “But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5)

ask the questions
    why would 2 brothers despise the blood of the LAMB
    what is their motivation?
    there is only 1 clue = fruit inspect the fruits of their lives to discover who is their real ''''lord'''''
    ONLY THEN do we '''see'''' their problem

you never look at the words people say, but at the lives they have lived.
    herein lies the real picture of what god they serve and what god services them

a great secret is.
    What you believe has nothing to do with reality, and to the contrary it alters your reality and you become a servant to it.
    Enlightenment is walking away from everything you believe, and everything you know.
    You must shed your old clothes and old ideas and walk into a new world and receive a new knowledge and a new mind that is completely foreign to you.
    The true measure of self is not knowing thyself, its abandoning it.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 12-02-2017 at 03:44 PM.
    Your Thoughts Program Your Cells
    A thought is an electrochemical event taking place in your nerve cells producing a cascade of physiological changes,
    How Your Thoughts Program Your Cells

the royal blood purifies/redeems/sanctifies/cleanses....a believer IN Him from sin

how?
    The blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sin!
    1 John 1:5 -- 2:1

“If we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin” (1 John 1:7).
    To understand this verse, we must know
    what sin is,
    what its consequences are,
    how the blood of Christ can cleanse us from sin, and
    what it means to walk in the light.
    4 details or aspects that are needed to be known as a basis for our belief and confidence in the atonement.
    amen

Jesus will explain to His church to look at the inner causes of sin:
    saying
    “What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.
    For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within and defile a man”
    God provides salvation through the blood of Christ.
    But there is hope because God, in His great love and mercy, has provided the blood of Christ as the means of salvation. God is willing to forgive:
    “‘Come now, and let us reason together,’ says the LORD, ‘Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
    If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land’” (Isaiah 1:18, 19).
    So many people do not understand how blood can take away sins.

*According to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission” (Hebrews 9:22).

*This prefigured the blood of Christ, who would bring the ultimate sacrifice for sin. “For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins” (Hebrews 10:4).

*High priests in the Old Testament offered the blood of animals.
    Our High Priest, Jesus Christ, gave His own life as a sacrifice for sin:
    “Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption. For if the blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of a heifer, sprinkling the unclean, sanctifies for the purifying of the flesh, how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?” (Hebrews 9:12-14).
    Christ could pay the penalty for our sin because He was without sin.
    Since He was not under the same condemnation, He could voluntarily take our place, He “who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness” (1 Peter 2:24).
    (Mark 7:20-23).

*The blood of Christ is the blood of the New Covenant.
    Jesus said something that was hard for His hearers to comprehend: “Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day” (John 6:54).
    so~~
    This mystery was unveiled when Jesus instituted the Lord’s supper:~
    “And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, ‘Take, eat; this is My body.’ Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, ‘Drink from it, all of you. For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins’” (Matthew 26:26-28).

* Jesus “loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood” (Revelation 1:5).

*God proves His love by the high price He was willing to pay for our salvation.
    “Conduct yourselves throughout the time of your stay here in fear; knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot” (1 Peter 1:17-19).

As John the Baptist testified of Jesus: “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!” (John 1:29).

So ~~~~most intelligent believers can understand THE CROSS/THE FINISHED WORK OF REDEMPTION as it is a part of their graduation into eternal life
    - IT NEVER TAKES some mysterious weird concept, to understand HOW the Blood of the Lamb works on His Believer.
    allow the SIMPLICITY OF CHRIST to dwell within you amen

however a serious question needs to be asked and answered
    WHY DO CHRISTIAN PEOPLE STILL DIE IN SIN.?
    2000 approx every 12 mins....hmmm u know why?
    A thought is an electrochemical event taking place in your nerve cells producing a cascade of physiological changes,

i John i. 7 that " the blood of Jesus Christ his Son CLEANSETH us from all sin."

i John i. 7 that " the blood of Jesus Christ his Son CLEANSETH us from all sin
    looking at this word CLEANSE
    ."This word CLEANSETH does not refer to the grace of PARDON received at conversion; but to the effect of grace IN God's children who walk in the light.
    NOW read,
    "If we walk in the light as He is in the light . . . the blood of Jesus Christ His Son CLEANSETH us from all sin."
    That it refers to something more than pardon appears from what follows in verse 9 :-"He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to CLEANSE us from all unrighteousness."
    Cleansing is something that comes after pardon and is the result of it, by the inward and experimental reception of the power of the blood of Jesus in the heart of the believer.

This takes place according to the Word, first in the purifying of the conscience. "How much more shall the blood of Christ . . . PURGE your conscience from dead works to serve the living God" (Heb. ix. 14).

The mention of the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean typifies a personal experience of the precious blood of Christ.
    Conscience is not only a judge to give sentence on our actions, it is also the inward voice which bears witness to our relationship to God, and to God's relationship to us.

When it is CLEANSED by the blood then it bears witness that we are well pleasing to God. I
    t is written in Hebrews x. 2, "The worshippers once PURGED should have no more conscience of sins."

We receive through the Spirit an inward experience that the blood has so fully delivered us from the guilt and power of sin that we, in our regenerated nature, have escaped entirely from its dominion. Sin still dwells in our flesh, with its temptations, but it has no power to rule. The conscience is CLEANSED, there is no need for the least shadow of separation between God and us; we look up to Him in the full power of REDEMPTION. The conscience CLEANSED by the blood bears witness to nothing less than a complete redemption; the fullness of God's good-pleasure.

And if the conscience is CLEANSED so also is the HEART, of which the conscience is the centre.
    Now read of having the heart CLEANSED from an evil conscience (Heb. x. 22).

Not only must the conscience be CLEANSED but the heart also must be CLEANSED, including the understanding, and the will, with all our thoughts and desires.
    Through the blood, by the shedding of which Christ delivered Himself up to death, and by virtue of which He entered again into heaven, the death and resurrection of Christ are ceaselessly effectual.
    By this power of His death and resurrection, sinful lusts, and dispositions, are slain.

"The blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth from all sin," from original, as well as from actual sin.
    The blood exercises its spiritual, heavenly power in the soul.
    The believer in whose life the blood is fully efficacious, experiences that the old nature is hindered from manifesting its power.

Through the blood, its lusts and desires are subdued and slain, and everything is so CLEANSED that the Spirit can bring forth His glorious fruit.
    In case of the least stumbling, the soul finds immediate CLEANSING and restoration.
    Even unconscious sins are rendered powerless through its efficacy.

amen. His ekklesia knows THE POWER OF HIS BLOOD...
    now do you think this simple to understand?
    if you have to go round and round the mulberry bush and turn yourself inside out thinking on it............. you need help

Thumbs up Passports!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I appreciate your effort through your extensive listing of the Scriptures which clearly show the existence of the Blood of Yahushua. I wonder, do you through all this knowledge and understanding concerning the Blood now believe that you know what the Blood actually is?

You know, a while back I clearly informed you that I myself do know what the Blood of Yahushua actually is, and since I know what it is, I also know the process whereby one is able to drink the Blood.

Accordingly, I am one of the most blessed and wealthiest individuals on the face of this Earth, that is, if these words of Yahushua are actually true:

John 6:55-57
    55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
    56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
    57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live through the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live through me.

Has the living Father sent you, Lucy? If so, then I should travel to the ends of the Earth to learn from you, should I not?

Let's see now, who is it that needs a passport?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

perhaps only in your own mind dear Spying

because if this were true you would not be the man you are today.....................

while you well maybe sincerely religious, you are far from reconciled to Father Himself.
    proof
    reconciliation is a very distasteful word in your mouth~~~ but i do wish you well... i really do.

i have been in business for a very long time,
    Retail work is a real eye opener, you get to see how people TICK.
    I get to hear all the stories in their lives as people actually love to tell their tales and most often THEIR STORIES NEVER MATCH UP to their private lives - just like yours.
    its a form of dreamworld a trancelike state of misconceptions. rather hard to explain how the talk doesn't match the walk,

when your talk matches your walk i will listen,
    perhaps you can begin by restoring a home to the homeless relative, by giving your home up to him, as a wonderful act ................ after all you were part of the saturday assembly of those 5 family groups that '''stole''' his childhood.
    have you ever figured it out Spying how these tragic events happened?
    it was not a part of suffering and tribulation, you like to impose upon yourself but TOTAL DISOBEDIENCE to the new covenant.
    but as yet you remain in the dark to your plight.

i tell you my life and news every day Dear Spying

but you cannot hear~~~~
    you have 2 ears and when you hear from both ears the information gets jumbled up to make A NOTHING belief.
    one ear tries to correct the other ear but as yet, the news is scrambled.

the GOODNEWS...............
    The Lord will wean His Sons off the breasts of self, emotional, soulish nourishment where the soul was brought up on natural character traits which made a natural person then accepted by people according to the attraction of the natural soul.
    Where the emotions were unattractive the person is unattractive.
    Where the person is dominated by fears and insecurities they are rejected by others.
    Where there may be an effervescent, likeable attractive soul, they are accepted, but only because the emotions are acceptable.

The natural soul has drunk from natural breasts.
    Birth, circumstances, people and choices have been the breasts.
    He will wean His Sons to where their souls are humbled.
    The milk of pride will be cut off, and they will suck the breasts of humility and brokenness, yet this will produce the life in them.
    It will produce a new character, a new walk, a simplicity, and an entry into the Kingdom.

When a child is weaned from its mother, it enters a new relationship with her. It takes a new source of nourishment, yet continues with her.

So too with the soul.
    The Lord will not cut off or destroy the emotions or nature within us but will change the relationship we have with ourself.
    As we change and drink from His character and nature, we will be purified and our soul will become like Him.

Those who once rejected or accepted us because of the acceptability of our natural disposition will be confronted by a new person.
    There will be a new attraction to them.
    It will be the same as what drew people to Jesus.
    Just to hear Him, to touch Him, just to be near Him, to be fed by Him, even to serve Him and anoint Him with the richest of perfumes.
    It is not surprising that the religious rejected Him, because their hearts were haughty and their eyes were lofty”.

ALL GLORY TO JESUS
    LARRY WILSON

you see dear Spying it is like this in truth/wisdom/reality

when a person is BORN AGAIN from INCORRUPTABLE seed they dont remain IN the same standard of human behaviour. as those who are dead in sin
    they PROGRESSIVELY become '' the love of God our Father'' to all, loving the unlovely as Jesus did.
    Having a HEART SPACE OF LOVE for those who are dead.... entombed in a body of death.
    These Believers are NEW and while ignorance and sin once dominated over their lives - a change happens- progressively as they become A NEW CREATION.....OF THE DIVINE KIND.
    these same Believers, do not destroy others, nor harm others by their bad attitudes, they don't retaliate and bring trauma into other lives year in and out.
    Father never has the hate filled sitting upon his thrones as His kings and priests, nor those who mock His new covenant with their own weird ideas.
    The Holy Spirit imparted makes sure this is not so.

You go out of your way to cause trouble, firstly by your own bad behaviour towards others, by indecision and bad life choices.
    Then try so hard to patch this guilty conscious up, smoothing it over with your ''kind deeds'' and pious talking.
    frankly i am not impressed with talk, but LOVE IN ACTION, to all men.

true love [unconditional] is the most awesome thing in this universe, and the highest of all frequency waves....brotherly love and loving the neighbour is essential behaviour and can only be IMPARTED by His spirit of life. amen
    get rid of strife your whole family is filled with it STOP THE SILLY MASQUERADE AND BEGIN with loving your family correctly and reconcile to them first before you tell others....''of your treasures'' that is simply a lie and non existent except in your own mind

the ''life is christ within'' ,totally transforms a person each day.... because each day they move from glory into glory... and none of these believing people refuse to speak to their children nor grandchildren.....
    walking from ''glory to glory'' is not 3 pretty words Spying but an eternal life reality to be lived within HERE AND NOW.

I DONT TAKE the information you and IAH and poor Elijah dish out, when i view the lives you live within,.

solution dear Spying~~~~
    begin again
    restart afresh....
    get rid of your curses, and begin to live under true divine blessings JOHN 10 v 10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h68AV0G0NtQ
    Last edited by LucySmith; 12-03-2017 at 07:38 PM. Reason: i know you are a stiff necked man... but... u need HELP

here is the prayer of release amen

I CONFESS AND DECLARE ALL CURSES IN MY LIFE HAS BEEN BROKEN, BECAUSE OF WHAT JESUS DID WHEN HE OFFERED UP HIMSELF As A SACRIFICE ON THE CROSS.
    I BREAK ALL CURSES IN MY LIFE, HEALTH, SAFETY, RELATIONSHIPS, BUSINESS, WORK PLACE, declaring them all void, so that all His divine PROSPERITY AND life of ABUNDANCE SHALL OVERTAKE ME AND MY FAMILY FROM THIS DAY FORWARD AND for all ETERNITY IN Father GOD's WILL AND WAY.
    IN Yeshua's holy NAME AMEN!

you have to declare it out loud into the universe................to be set free

I hope you bend your stiff neck '' i am right'' attitude Spying

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post

I CONFESS AND DECLARE ALL CURSES IN MY LIFE HAS BEEN BROKEN, BECAUSE OF WHAT JESUS DID WHEN HE OFFERED UP HIMSELF As A SACRIFICE ON THE CROSS.
    I BREAK ALL CURSES IN MY LIFE, HEALTH, SAFETY, RELATIONSHIPS, BUSINESS, WORK PLACE, declaring them all void, so that all His divine PROSPERITY AND life of ABUNDANCE SHALL OVERTAKE ME AND MY FAMILY FROM THIS DAY FORWARD AND for all ETERNITY IN Father GOD's WILL AND WAY.
    IN Yeshua's holy NAME AMEN!

you have to declare it out loud into the universe................to be set free
    and be truly delivered amen
    i dont ''judge'' the lost but i am very harsh on those who set themselves up on a man made religious GOD THRONE posing as ''the just and holy'' when Jesus warned they be wretched naked blind and miserable.
    they are known as ''the pharisee'' in Jesus time, and also called '' a nest of vipers whose father was the devil''
    Those religious MAGICIANS [ the dead in sin] who tell THE LIVING IN CHRIST - how to suck eggs,

what was the by-produce of the devil?
    the fruits of his labour?

is this the list Spying?
    kill
    harm
    destroy
    disharmony
    strife
    dysfunction
    hate
    anger
    etc,

does your life and those of your peers relate to these fruits?

WELL MINE DOESNT~~~~~
    I HAVE LEARNT to be a person of love joy and peace with my family and all i know in my area.
    I bend over backwards to make sure, i do exactly as Yeshua wishes me to be '' to love the unjust and the unlovely.'' as i refuse to bend to all satanic behaviours and unpleasantness
    now ofcourse you do as you will, but never include me in your instructions please, because so far they have failed to reproduce the fruits of the Spirit within yourself and then within your own family.

forget your Religious belief system Spying

become normal, [ not abnormal]
    be~~~~
    a man filled with christ and His love and kindness,~for all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT-HBl2TVtI

To move into the royal priesthood takes a very different mindset than a human being

the keynote of divine expression is love/mercy/compassion - the same expression Yeshua walked in.
    He loved the unlovable, and ministered out to such people.

The bible says ''my people [ all Abba's children] perish from lack of knowledge.''
    not 1 person, should be despised nor ruined from being dull of hearing when satan roams around this world seeking whose he can devour.

what we all need to understand is.....
    human ignorance gives satan his power over us all.
    Human ignorance is fuel for his energy.
    knowing this~~~~
    Yeshua NEVER despised those under all different forms of satanic control.
    He set men and women FREE.

NOW, people have to consider
    are you free or does satan feed off your flaws?
    and then ask
    '' why do I have flaws and why do I remain a captive to all forms of gross negativity.''

Do you ask Abba questions '' why is this so''?
    do you say the same old boring prayer add nauseum.
    why don't you ASK QUESTIONS AND THEN ASK HOW YOU BECOME WISE to your full salvation = aka - setting the captives free.

the royal priests do.
    they are not like shop dummies in a store window~~ nor pretenders that try to keep up their religious appearances
    no no
    Intimacy with ABBA is essential for our learning and gaining true knowledge on all things pertaining to divine life.
    Yeshua opened the door for SUCH DIVINE INTIMACY AND FELLOWSHIP with Our Father.... why not try it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY5o9mP22V0

when you do, you gain great insight into all manner of things that appear acceptable as ''normal''' in this world but are so evil and sick and totally ABNORMAL to the kingdom of Heaven

a different MINDSET from human beings

is ~~~~ the imparted anointing of the spirit of LIFE that will remove all the effects of an UNSOUND human vain mindset.

the unsound mind leads to death.... I often wondered how this was so... like WHAT HAPPENS?

IT WAS TO DO WITH e.n.e.r.g.y or frequencies.
    The unsound mind FEEDS satan and satan EATS AWAY at your divine spark [ the very divine essences inside of a child of God aka created in His Image and Likeness]

The continual effects, called ''the devouring evil and dark forces'' upon a human = kill them.
    1 Peter 5:8
    *Be alert and of sober mind.
    Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
    THIS COMES FROM I.G.N.O.R.A.N.C.E OF THE DEVOURING TACTICS OF OUR ENEMIES.
    LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO EAT

how?

Through negativity
    satan hypnotises all IN the realm of vanity with a charge of powerful negativity................. then goes in for the kill.
    how?
    in many hundreds of ways INC...
    Pessimism or Negativity:
    A negative emotional focus,
    a bad attitude or a negative,
    cynical,
    what if?
    buts?
    depression
    mental health issues = an unsound mind
    a secular view of life.
    A negative person may have unconfessed sin in his life.
    There are some individuals who are so negative they assume the role as the devil's advocate.

these dark power imposed upon humans is FOOD/ENERGY/EXISTENCE for the devil and Co.

YESHUA WILL TEACH HIS PEOPLE = HOW TO STOP FEEDING satan as his victim, and TO TURN AWAY AND EAT FROM THE BREAD OF LIFE, and overcome satan, -aka- reverse the curse.... overcome them.
    the tide is turned from victim to victorious overcomers.

SATAN IS STARVED OUT from an overcomer's life. amen

is ~~~~ the imparted anointing of the spirit of LIFE that will remove all the effects of an UNSOUND human vain mindset.

the unsound mind leads to death.... I often wondered how this was so... like WHAT HAPPENS?

IT WAS TO DO WITH e.n.e.r.g.y or frequencies.
    The unsound mind FEEDS satan and satan EATS AWAY at your divine spark [ the very divine essences inside of a child of God aka created in His Image and Likeness]

the continual effects, called ''the devouring evil and dark forces'' upon a human = kill them.
    1 Peter 5:8
    *Be alert and of sober mind.
    Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
    THIS COMES FROM I.G.N.O.R.A.N.C.E OF THE DEVOURING TACTICS OF OUR ENEMIES.
    LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO EAT

how

through negativity
    satan hypnotises all of the realm of vanity with a charge of powerful negativity................. then goes in for the kill.
    how
    in many hundreds of ways
    Pessimism or Negativity:
    A negative emotional focus,
    a bad attitude or a negative,
    cynical,
    what if?
    buts?
    depression
    mental health issues = an unsound mind
    a secular view of life.
    A negative person may have unconfessed sin in his life.
    There are some individuals who are so negative they assume the role as the devil's advocate.

This dark power imposed upon humans is FOOD/ENERGY/EXISTENCE for the devil and Co. [it is how they continue through the ages]

YESHUA WILL TEACH HIS PEOPLE = HOW TO STOP FEEDING satan as his victim, and TO TURN AWAY AND EAT FROM THE BREAD OF LIFE, and overcome satan, -aka- reverse the curse.... overcome them.
    the tide is turned from victim to victorious overcomers.

SATAN IS STARVED OUT from an overcomer's life. amen

most people are NOT READY

Those who hear will live (John 5:25).

MORPHUS SAYS...
    'You have to understand.
    Most people are not ready to be unplugged.
    And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.'

PROBLEM - ''SO HOPELESSLY DEPENDANT ON THE SYSTEM''

THE WISE WILL UNDERSTAND.........................
    In order to become ready to be unplugged, you have to shake or shatter the story about you.

only Yeshua CAN UNPLUG a person as HE draws them into HIMSELF
    WHY?
    because the habitual mind does not adapt to changes, and finds acute discomfort in LETTING GO.

Math 11 v 28-30 - is LETTING GO = NO LONGER to be locked into the system of death

so to pin point the REAL PROBLEM = the world system is BASED UPON FEAR.
    [same as the OT religion and being under the laws of Moses]
    a fear filled system is never godly despite all who say it is~~~it is a lie.

math 11 v 28-29-30 takes the mind into the REVERSE SIDE of vanity - and can prosper the human mind into A SOUND MIND MAKING SOUND DECISSIONS that are founded in Jesus advises and will.
    A SWITCH has to happen.
    BUT what is this ''switch'' mean?

Yeshua said '' it is the mating of minds'',
    YES Sir, its reproducing at its finest!!!!

HIS SEED, enters into the Believer's mind, and then flows out birthing His will, advice, suggestions, into the world of vanity.
    [ as living waters] John 7
    that is how it happens~~~~
    Last edited by LucySmith; 12-06-2017 at 07:02 PM.