Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: To Obey Is Better Than Sacrifice!

Thumbs up To Obey Is Better Than Sacrifice!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to Sabbath Keepers as well as Sabbath Breakers!

If YAHWEH ELOHIM takes any satisfaction at all in sacrifice, why would YAHWEH express this sentiment through the Prophet Samuel:

1 Samuel 15:22-23
    22 And Samuel said, Hath YAHWEH as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of YAHWEH? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
    23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of YAHWEH, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Come now, ye believers in substitutionalism, why have you rejected the word of YAHWEH and in your stubbornness built for yourselves a man made doctrine concerning the sacrifice of Messiah Yahushua that has become your IDOL? The Scriptures of YAHWEH ELOHIM demand that you repent of your false concept of the Gospel of My Messiah Yahushua. Come now, there is still time for your repentance. Without repentance of your abominable teaching concerning the death of Messiah Yahushua, you like Saul will also be rejected by My Messiah Yahushua (see Luke 11:28 and Matthew 24:24)!

Thanking any substitionalist in advance that should be moved to repent, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

cause and effect - the proof of a belief system

so dear spying,
    So how about we examine your belief and its cause and effects upon your life and of those around you.
    why?
    the belief in the mind converts to a practical life form.

questions????
    did this belief you have make you a clean man or a dirty untidy man
    did this belief you have make you strife with your family members and cause chaos in lives
    did this belief reconcile you to all those who have been virtually destroyed by your form a religious selfish ignorance
    did this belief allow you to provide for your family in the required manner of a godly man
    did this belief allow you to remain well, or are you still subjected to pills and potions
    did this belief take you away and out from all social assistance
    did this belief remove your fears or planes and heights
    etc etc

NO to all the above according to your testimony as a victim that satan has overcome.
    outcome = this belief in practical life terms didn't do you much good hey
    so it basically boils down too this...
    pious lips preaching I see.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

So in practical terms if

Your belief system proves very detrimental first to yourself and then to those near and dear what is the point?
    It would seem this belief would be satanic rather than godly and life changing from death into life here. As you support this belief it would seem you have sacrificed to Satan and now enjoy the reaping.....of a wayward unpleasant existence.
    It is good to view an apostate brief (in practical out flow) .and also see the unholy havoc it reaps upon the perishing ignorant. I feel compassion for those Satan uses as his ‘toyboys’
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

Thumbs up Cause And Effect!

Hi My Dear Lucy,

What indeed is the cause of the physical death of mankind, and what indeed is the effect of all those like yourself who believe in substutionalism? Can you name me one substitutionalist who has continued to live and not physically died by his or her belief in the substitutional atonement gained through the suffering and death of My Messiah Yahushua? Perhaps, I have stated this question amiss? Can you show me one individual who has continued to physically live through their expressed belief in the substitutional redemption obtained through the suffering and death of My Messiah Yahushua on HIS Cross? All such believers have physically died, have they not?

What then is the cause and the effect of all this substitutional belief? Bottom line, My Dear Lucy, I desire to physically live and not physically die! What, therefore, must I believe and do in order to continue to physically live and not physically die? What indeed is the real cause and effect of LIFE NOW? Practically speaking, substitutionalism has no track record concerning continued life in the flesh.

Begging your pardon, I really do not believe that you yourself have the slightest idea concerning how you might remain physically alive! Indeed, this is a building which you are unable to jump!

Thanking you in advance should you be able to support LIFE NOW through any belief in Substitutionalism, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

as usual you bear such a false witness my dear Spying

and as always you continue to twist and turn, the verse into your own point of view.
    if you notice the disciples held themselves as with 1 accord after receiving His holy spirit,
    yet prior to this they were a motley crew
    i suggest you are a part of a vast RELIGIOUS MOTLEY CREW who turn tail at the first whiff of testing.

consider a serious view i hold...when you were 9yrs old a pervert removed your soul and tainted it forever and as yet you haven't got it back.
    I called this SOUL SNATCHING and it means to me, when something/someone REMOVES that human dignity of caring and sharing from another.
    hmmm
    your 2 sad brothers also have this taint so they too must have been perverted themselves.[perhaps never told]

WHAT IS THE difference between say you and Adolf Hitler....hmmm....
    clue both are destroyers of human dignity and value
    how?
    having no kindly regard of human life,

Solution
    rather than pursue your weird '''pious life''' why not make your end worthwhile and restore some love to those people who you corrupted with your obsessive religious unkindness
    Yes soul catchers abound - the roaring lion seeks all those he can devour. He robbed you of your innocence stole it and your self respect and how you have lived your life as a SINNER, and never forgiven yourself as your weight and dirty habits proves a loss of all self respect.
    a very sad man.

so you had to figure out a way to work yourself into the Kingdom on your terms... of course,... the saturday sabbath is your works to ''prove ye are worthy'

ummm
    you need true deliverance as do your poor sad family.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 12-25-2017 at 08:32 PM.

You see dear Spying I have had massive experiences

With crazy weird churchies like you But you have never once had massive experiences with a person like me a born again woman with a New ordained God given IDENITY plusís new way of living here as if heaven was already in place.
    You trash me and mock those standards Yeshua teaches His people and none of it has anything to do in practical terms with the law if Moses.
    Yeshua wasnít too much interested in them either as He knew in 40yrs they would have been phased out.
    This is one reason He never left a written expression of sabbath observation as He is our true Sabbath. A truth you seem to miss.
    What I also find is those who play the religious fandango with the Gospel have the most unsavoury testimonies of dysfunction and chaos within their life.
    I jumped out of that dimension some years ago and into a new life form of which Ye know little of as you have but remain unchanged with bad habits still ruling over you

not one person will get anywhere when they FAIL TO HAVE YESHUA AS THEIR SABBATH DAY

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    With crazy weird churchies like you But you have never once had massive experiences with a person like me a born again woman with a New ordained God given IDENITY plus’s new way of living here as if heaven was already in place.
    You trash me and mock those standards Yeshua teaches His people and none of it has anything to do in practical terms with the law if Moses.
    Yeshua wasn’t too much interested in them either as He knew in 40yrs they would have been phased out.
    This is one reason He never left a written expression of sabbath observation as He is our true Sabbath. A truth you seem to miss.
    What I also find is those who play the religious fandango with the Gospel have the most unsavoury testimonies of dysfunction and chaos within their life.
    I jumped out of that dimension some years ago and into a new life form of which Ye know little of as you have but remain unchanged with bad habits still ruling over you
    BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HE IS TO THE GOSPEL AND HIS BELIEVER WHO WALK WITH HIM daily

you rail against the Law of Life in favour of the law of Moses,,,
    a no no in new testament living and so you are unable to overcome your sins, and remain cursed as your life revealed
    but hey not to worry, when you are dead in your tomb maybe you will have time to think of all that stupid religious rubbish you lived in.
    was it worth it
    NO SIREEE.
    just a mental abhoration from a sick unsound mind that hurt everyone it touched.

Thumbs up War Amongst The ELOHIM!

Hi Lucy,

I believe that I have explained all this to you previously, but you are prevented from hearing. At one time the ELOHIM wore the whole physical Universe like we now wear our physical bodies. The ELOHIM were spirits which inhabited physicality, and at one time the ELOHIM completely controlled the whole physical Universe. Not all of the spirits which inhabited the physical Universe were of the same age. Some of them were a whole lot older than others. The older ONES are referred to in the Old Testament Book of Daniel as the Ancient of Days. THEY were very old.

I learned from watching my parents and caring for them that growing old is no picnic. One evening in caring from my Mother, I had to change her pull-ups three times because of laxative induced diarrhea. You see, my Mother alternated between constipation and diarrhea as we worked to regulate her bowels. My Mother had suffered a stroke, and she was completely bedridden. I had very good help with these constipation issues because my niece was a nurse who worked with me during this period of my Mother's life, but I was left alone to care for my Mother because my Father at that time was experiencing an extended stay in the hospital seeking to find the source of blood loss in his body. My Father was bleeding internally, and they simply could not find the source.

When my Father returned to my house from the hospital, it took him a while to recover some strength, but he did not have enough strength to care for my mother so I continued to watch and care for the both of them. This was a tough time for all of us.

After the death of my Mother, my Father continued to live with me until he decided to leave my home and go and live with ImAHebrew. This was actually a relief for me for awhile. My other Brother began to supply the daily care for our Father at the home of ImAHebrew until this became too much for him. Eventually, I was reenlisted to provide daily care for our Father. At first, he could walk with a walker to the bathroom, but in time he also became bedridden, and then he entered an in home hospice program about six months prior to his death. ImAHebrew, my Sister, and myself were all present at the death of our Father.

Because I experienced these things, Lucy, I discovered the secret of old age, and I learned why the Ancient of Days eventually decided to renew THEMSELVES. This desire for renewal triggered a war in the family of the ELOHIM. Some desired to renew; others did not.

If war could break out amongst the ELOHIM over the issue of renewal, why do you fault me for war breaking out in my immediate family in which relationships were lost and destroyed. You fault me for not seeking to recover lost relationships. This tells me that your heart is really on the side of HaSatan who himself was opposed to the renewal proposed by the Ancient of Days. If there exists no possibility for the relationship between the Ancient of Days and HaSatan to be restored, why do you expect me to restore my lost relationships?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr

because you make up these weird ideas for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,

I believe that I have explained all this to you previously, but you are prevented from hearing. At one time the ELOHIM wore the whole physical Universe like we now wear our physical bodies. The ELOHIM were spirits which inhabited physicality, and at one time the ELOHIM completely controlled the whole physical Universe. Not all of the spirits which inhabited the physical Universe were of the same age. Some of them were a whole lot older than others. The older ONES are referred to in the Old Testament Book of Daniel as the Ancient of Days. THEY were very old.

I learned from watching my parents and caring for them that growing old is no picnic. One evening in caring from my Mother, I had to change her pull-ups three times because of laxative induced diarrhea. You see, my Mother alternated between constipation and diarrhea as we worked to regulate her bowels. My Mother had suffered a stroke, and she was completely bedridden. I had very good help with these constipation issues because my niece was a nurse who worked with me during this period of my Mother's life, but I was left alone to care for my Mother because my Father at that time was experiencing an extended stay in the hospital seeking to find the source of blood loss in his body. My Father was bleeding internally, and they simply could not find the source.

When my Father returned to my house from the hospital, it took him a while to recover some strength, but he did not have enough strength to care for my mother so I continued to watch and care for the both of them. This was a tough time for all of us.

After the death of my Mother, my Father continued to live with me until he decided to leave my home and go and live with ImAHebrew. This was actually a relief for me for awhile. My other Brother began to supply the daily care for our Father at the home of ImAHebrew until this became too much for him. Eventually, I was reenlisted to provide daily care for our Father. At first, he could walk with a walker to the bathroom, but in time he also became bedridden, and then he entered an in home hospice program about six months prior to his death. ImAHebrew, my Sister, and myself were all present at the death of our Father.

Because I experienced these things, Lucy, I discovered the secret of old age, and I learned why the Ancient of Days eventually decided to renew THEMSELVES. This desire for renewal triggered a war in the family of the ELOHIM. Some desired to renew; others did not.

If war could break out amongst the ELOHIM over the issue of renewal, why do you fault me for war breaking out in my immediate family in which relationships were lost and destroyed. You fault me for not seeking to recover lost relationships. This tells me that your heart is really on the side of HaSatan who himself was opposed to the renewal proposed by the Ancient of Days. If there exists no possibility for the relationship between the Ancient of Days and HaSatan to be restored, why do you expect me to restore my lost relationships?

Sincerely, Latuwr

to invent or excuse your own behaviours....
    as a''christian man'' prior to your marriage, there is a certain CODE to be observed which you failed to comply with.
    CONSIDER THIS....
    as you ''suffered'' so do most ''christian families'' as they can relate to very simular testimonies as VICTIMS without the power to overcome SATAN
    SOLUTION
    the MAIN OBJECT OF A CHANGED BORN AGAIN LIFE IS the abilty to withstand /overcome satan and his wiles.....- you fail to recognise.

no saturday fests will ever make you victorious over satan, it is a made up lost cause and a great deception.
    but you wish to have your religious imaginations run riot, over your personal life and contiually play the role as ''satan's toy'' so be it..

THIS VERY SAD family testimony you write, is echoed in millions of ''christian'' homes... same old victims but with different faces.... sigh
    its one of always suffering loss.
    ''THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD I SHALL Not WANT'' - DOESNT apply to your life nor christian life in general.
    why so?
    BECAUSE dear SPYING... I TELL YOU TO YOUR FACE...YESHUA cannot work in YOUR UNBELIEF it is that simple.
    you say '' i love you Jesus'' but that is not true for IF YOU DID...satan would not be active, by pounding you into his mince meat for his breakfast.
    if you LOVED YESHUA AS HE WANTS... satan would back off when he sees CHRIST IN YOUstanding up AND THE AUTHORITY OF CHRIST IN YOU, revealed.

it sickens me how far each person has fallen from the true gospel and how man comes in and destroys the true meaning of FAITH.
    you need to have your brain rewired with the GOODNEWS Spying....and stop falling foul to the devil.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 12-27-2017 at 04:21 PM.

while friend Spying offers up his testimony and version of religious beliefs

it becomes a tesimony of a losing victim as do billions of other ''christian testimonies'' - same theme different faces
    ''THEY OVERCAME SATAN by the blood of the Lamb'' is the testimony of HIS BELIEVING OVERCOMERS who refuse to be a victim and have turned into THE VICTORIOUS GROUP - that so few belong too.

the fact is YESHUA ASKS FOR A DIVINE STANDARD TO ACCEPT HIS WORD HE WILL BE OUR LORD AND OUR CARER..
    . not vanity with all its self help systems.

if Spying actually gave up his belief and became a true godfaring believer he would not live in this cesspool of hell he thinks of as normal,
    nor would the rest of his immediate family live so under-priviledged in vanity's systems = that is touted as ''normal''

alas not so
    this world is an abomination of UNBELIEF....
    when you fail to see the divine working within lives know.... they remain unbelievers.
    it is so simple a thing to understand,
    billions of people throughout the ages have been guided by '' their priest'' /''their pastor'' as an abomination of man made religious ideas, all looped together to form a'' leavened truth'' that never works.
    Spyingasnd co are trapped in the loops.
    PEOPLE TRAPPED IN A TRAP OF RELIGIOUS SELF DESTRUCTION
    IT IS SO PITIFUL and as Neo would say '' THEY WILL FIGHT TO STAY PLUGGED IN''

Thumbs down The Original Sneak Attack!

Hi Everyone,

The basic issue that tore apart the Family of the ELOHIM was renewal. There is no doubt that renewal exists otherwise how could the Ancient of Days become the Ancient of Days?

I desire that everyone should be aware that Lucy believes in a form of renewal that the ELOHIM used for billions of years to renew themselves. The more ELDERLY of the ELOHIM finally said this: "Enough is enough. Let's all renew OURSELVES according to this process: Death, Burial, and Resurrection."

Of course, this proposed process would require that ALL would give up what THEY were and have. According to this proposed process, the ELOHIM would divest THEMSELVES of their habitation. This proposed divestiture would have been identical to the death that we humans experience from old age.

If the whole physical Universe was the habitation of the ELOHIM as I have publicly stated on this Forum a number of times, then the Ancient of Days was proposing that ALL would agree to voluntarily give up THEIR habitation for the good of all. Of course, ultimately, this divestiture did occur. The Apostle Paul speaks about the divestiture right here:

Romans 8:18-21
    18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
    19 For the earnest expectation of the Creation waiteth for the manifestation of the Sons of ELOHIM.
    20 For the Creation was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
    21 Because the Creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of ELOHIM.

Please notice that the divestiture discussed by the Apostle Paul above did not occur "willingly". Originally, the divestiture was meant to occur voluntarily, but a significant part of the ELOHIM rebelled against willingly giving up what they were and inhabited, and so, War broke out amongst the ELOHIM. This War destroyed the unity of the ELOHIM, and, therefore, the ELOHIM lost THEIR control of the Creation through what was, for all intent and purposes, a deliberate murder.

Can anyone guess who was the leader of the rebellion against the more ELDERLY of the ELOHIM! You guessed it: HaSatan! You can read about him/her right here:

Isaiah 14:12-15
    12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
    13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of ELOHIM: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
    14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
    15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

And also right here: Ezekiel 28:12-19!

Perhaps, it would be amiss for us to neglect this Lucy, this beautiful light of the morning! Nothing bad ever happens to him/her: Right/wrong/maybe? Where have we heard all this before on this Forum?

Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

that is not true Spying but a typical invention of the church ''tradition'

and a load of hogwash
    Satan was NEVER and ''angel of any form of Leadership '' who FELL.... just rubbish.

Yeshua clearly says ''satan WAS A MURDERER from his ORIGINALLY BEGINNING''...not A LEADER nor a TWIN of Yeshua, nor an Arch Angel.
    THIS IS CLEAR FROM SCRIPTURE not some weird cockammmy church speel, that has become a ''tradition''.
    when we study the verses..light dawns and a student knows lucifer was never satan
    typical church misinformation i hate it with a passion.

https://www.godfire.net/Lucifer.html

Question If Elohim is Elohim, why would He even need to renew Himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,

The basic issue that tore apart the Family of the ELOHIM was renewal. There is no doubt that renewal exists otherwise how could the Ancient of Days become the Ancient of Days?

I desire that everyone should be aware that Lucy believes in a form of renewal that the ELOHIM used for billions of years to renew themselves. The more ELDERLY of the ELOHIM finally said this: "Enough is enough. Let's all renew OURSELVES according to this process: Death, Burial, and Resurrection."

Of course, this proposed process would require that ALL would give up what THEY were and have. According to this proposed process, the ELOHIM would divest THEMSELVES of their habitation. This proposed divestiture would have been identical to the death that we humans experience from old age.

If the whole physical Universe was the habitation of the ELOHIM as I have publicly stated on this Forum a number of times, then the Ancient of Days was proposing that ALL would agree to voluntarily give up THEIR habitation for the good of all. Of course, ultimately, this divestiture did occur. The Apostle Paul speaks about the divestiture right here:

Romans 8:18-21
    18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
    19 For the earnest expectation of the Creation waiteth for the manifestation of the Sons of ELOHIM.
    20 For the Creation was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
    21 Because the Creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of ELOHIM.

Please notice that the divestiture discussed by the Apostle Paul above did not occur "willingly". Originally, the divestiture was meant to occur voluntarily, but a significant part of the ELOHIM rebelled against willingly giving up what they were and inhabited, and so, War broke out amongst the ELOHIM. This War destroyed the unity of the ELOHIM, and, therefore, the ELOHIM lost THEIR control of the Creation through what was, for all intent and purposes, a deliberate murder.

Can anyone guess who was the leader of the rebellion against the more ELDERLY of the ELOHIM! You guessed it: HaSatan! You can read about him/her right here:

Isaiah 14:12-15
    12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
    13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of ELOHIM: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
    14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
    15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

And also right here: Ezekiel 28:12-19!

Perhaps, it would be amiss for us to neglect this Lucy, this beautiful light of the morning! Nothing bad ever happens to him/her: Right/wrong/maybe? Where have we heard all this before on this Forum?

Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, If Elohim is Elohim, why would He even need to renew Himself, and please show us A SCRIPTURE saying this?

Elohim is eternal Deut.33:27; John 17:3.

Thumbs down HaSatan's Particular Nature!

Hi Lucy,

You wrote:

"Yeshua clearly says ''satan WAS A MURDERER from his ORIGINALLY BEGINNING''...not A LEADER nor a TWIN of Yeshua, nor an Arch Angel.
    THIS IS CLEAR FROM SCRIPTURE not some weird cockammmy church speel, that has become a ''tradition''.
    when we study the verses..light dawns and a student knows lucifer was never satan
    typical church misinformation i hate it with a passion.
    "

Here is what Yahushua actually said to those Jews that believed on HIM concerning the Devil:

John 8:44
    44 Ye are out of the father the devil, and the lusts of the father of you, ye choose to do. He was a manslayer from beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh the lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Please notice, Lucy, that Messiah Yahushua calls the Devil a mankiller (see Strong's G #443). Being the good Pharisee that I am, I have found it helpful to actually look at the Greek words used in the New Testament Scriptures as well as the Greek used in the LXX. The Greek word translated "abode" above is a form of the Greek verb Strong's #2476. The common meaning for this verb is "to stand". The tense of this verb used above is perfect. This means that the action indicated by the verb was complete or fixed at the time that Yahushua spoke, and that the result of the Devil not standing in the Truth still remained. The English word "continue" might be a better translation right here or, perhaps, "stand firm" would carry the idea that Yahushua is expressing. The Devil did not stand firm in the Truth because Truth is presently not in him. In the sentence above, the first Truth has the definite article; the second Truth does not. Whenever the Devil might speak the LIE, the Devil speaks out of this special possession because he is a liar and the Father of it. The LIE is therefore the special creation of the Devil.

Should we take the time to look for the exact nature of the LIE, we will find it uttered right here in this manner:

Genesis 3:4
    4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

What the LIE basically says is this: One can disobey YAHWEH ELOHIM and continue to live.

Both Lucy and I believe in LIFE NOW, that is, we both believe that physical life on this earth can be extended. Where we both disagree is the exact nature of the Gospel whereby physical life can be extended. I like the Apostle Paul believe that the process is one of death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection. Lucy believes like HaSatan that one can disobey YAHWEH ELOHIM and continue to physically live. I know that this on my part is an oversimplification of her belief, but I base my assessment upon the fact that Lucy refuses to remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy, and what is more, she then debases those like myself who seek to remove sin out of our lives so that we might have the right to continued LIFE according to the Scriptures. Lucy actually thereby believes a form of the LIE of the Devil.

Sincerely, Latuwr

i never have refused the sabbath Spying

i always keep the NT sabbath
    but not how Herbert Armstrong taught it and the SDA claim [ps i dont listen to a pervert nor a brain damaged woman for my life instructions]
    .... and now ofcourse the whole of his church defunct.

i realise you know of LIFE NOW is possible here and today but you got waylaid By Herbert along the way

I DID NOT.

THE TRUE SABBATH IS THE TRUTH PERSON YESHUA....for the new wine living under the new covenant.
    HE IS MY SABBATH REST and i prosper under His direction.
    Math 11 v 28 29 30 directs His believer on how to escape the corruption of this present life.....

i realise this is not a satisfactory answer for you as you wish to mix the old wine into the new.... unfortunately it shall be your terminal point of referrence.

math 9 v 17
    Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.
    you expect by keeping an ancient law will extend your life..............................yet it never did to anyone else.
    on the other side
    Yeshua is now offering HIS REST to you and you refuse His offer.
    A true sign of a pharisee and the 7 ''woes'' that go with it