Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: WATCH what they post..... THEN..... look at their testimony as FRUITS~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Jesus was a Revelation of His Father no one had known of HIM previously.

Yeshua not only revealed God to man, but he also made a new revelation of man to Himself and to other men.
    In the life of Yeshua you see man at his best.
    Man thus becomes so beautifully real because Yeshua had so much of His Father in His life, and the realization (recognition) of God is inalienable and constitutive in all men

[/b]Never lose sight of the fact that the supreme spiritual purpose of Yeshua bestowal was to enhance the revelation of God.[/b]

They could not grasp the idea that Yeshua had come to proclaim a new gospel of salvation and to establish a new way of finding God;
    they did not perceive that He was a new revelation of the Father in heaven.
    ~ this is what is wrong with IAH Spying and Elijah... they cannot grasp the good news~~~

The teachings of Yeshua, even though greatly modified, survived the mystery cults of their birth time, the ignorance and superstition of the dark ages,
    and are even now slowly triumphing over the materialism, mechanism, and secularism of the twentieth/21st century. And such times of great testing and threatened defeat are always times of great revelation.

Be not discouraged; human evolution is still in progress, and the revelation of God to the world, in and through Yeshua, shall not fail.nor shall HIS PEOPLE
    Lucy, again you know nothing.

The gospel started with Abraham, and not with Yeshua in the first century, and Abraham never kept the sacrificial laws, but he sure did obey Yah's commandments and other laws, that you say, no one can keep.

The only ones who can't keep them are the devil and his seed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy, again you know nothing.

The gospel started with Abraham, and not with Yeshua in the first century, and Abraham never kept the sacrificial laws, but he sure did obey Yah's commandments and other laws, that you say, no one can keep.

The only ones who can't keep them are the devil and his seed.
    The only ones who can't keep them are the devil and his seed, and they cannot repent of their transgressions.

Why can't you keep this commandment Lucy, as Messiah says to do, is it because you can't stop your jezzie cultural lifestyle?

thou shalt not commit adultery

i guess you would personally know all about adultery in a practical sense....

in inconvenient truth no doubt hey Elijah....
    2wives. UNLAWFUL
    the first wife took the cash and ran hey?????

according to your testimony.. ''i lost everything''

well who could blame her
    I hope she improved on her choices and was released from a mad religious bully with a sicko mouth
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do i have an agreement with ABBA?
    yes
    Has He promised to give me certain things through his Son?
    Yes, He has.
    I have an agreement, and an agreement with Abba is a covenant.
    I have a covenant with HIM, and it is the new covenant.
    Hebrews 8:6 tells us that Christ’s covenant “is founded on better promises.”
    It “was established,” says the King James Version; the New American Standard says it “has been enacted.”

The verb is in the past tense, indicating that the new covenant has been made.
    An analogy cannot contradict the clear meaning of this verse.
    Blood has been shed, ratifying the new covenant (Luke 22:20; Hebrews 10:29).
    I HAVE THESE PROMISES IN MY LIFE amen as a DIVINE TRUE BLESSING of John 10 v 10

and no weird religious crazy and fat gut bullies will ever take it away.
    During 1st and 2nd century CE. It was quite an accepted practice at that time for followers of a great religious thinkers to write material which emulated their leader.
    They passed it off as if that leader wrote it but it was their own opinions and INSERTED! [added too]
    This was not considered unethical at the time.
    Many claim they’re following Jesus.
    The question is are they?
    Do Christians actually understand what Jesus actually taught?
    The answer is an astounding NO.

Smile

2wives. UNLAWFUL

well who could blame her
    I hope she improved on her choices and was released from a mad religious bully with a sicko mouth
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes
    Yes, He has.
    It “was established,” says the King James Version; the New American Standard says it “has been enacted.”

Lucy, I never said I had two wives, and show us a scripture forbidding a man from having 2 wives as you think??

2wives. UNLAWFUL

well who could blame her

yes
    Yes, He has.

Also Lucy,

A woman cannot make me a whoremonger, like you have made your hubby one.

2wives. UNLAWFUL
    Come on Lucy, show us a scripture forbidding a man from having 2 wives, or that 2 wives are unlawful as YOU THINK??

Or has your master the devil got you tongue tied again.

Typical of jezziebel.

well who could blame her
    I hope she improved on her choices
    Sounds typical of you Lucy, promoting your jezzie CULTural lifestyle, and thinking it's ok for a woman to break the Almighty's laws.

Lucy, the double tongue devil.

2wives. UNLAWFUL

well who could blame her

yes
    Yes, He has.

Hmm, now this post shows that Lucy is a double tongue devil, and her abba is the devil, and she's made a covenant with him, and promoting her jezziebelism.

Watch what Lucy posts.

well who could blame her
    Why who could blame a woman for practicing the jezzie on her hubby, as if Lucy does it all the time, and it's acceptable to her and her abba the devil.

WATCH what they post..... THEN..... look at their testimony as FRUITS~~~~
    Yea, watch what Lucy posts, then look at her jezziebel testimony as her fruits.