Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Testament Sabbath!

Well, the commandments of GOD still existed in the apostle John's time for he wrote, speaking of the 144.000 redeemed.

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. Rev.14:12

here are they that keep the commandments of God,

So your found to be a liar again Lucy.

the religious like elijah just mouth off never understanding

the real difference between the old commands and the new commands,
    they are useless.

HERE IS THE TRUE FACTS

The end of that Mosaic age was still in the process of ending in Paul's day and did not end until the temple, priesthood, sacrificial system, and city was destroyed by Rome! in 70ad
    Yeshua described the end of the age in Matthew 23-24. In 23:35-36, "…that on YOU (unbelieving apostate Jews) may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
    Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon ''THIS GENERATION." of MOSAIC lawkeepers........inc all OT laws

the evil law keepers on that generation all died in 70ad

those religious fools know nothing of the transitional period
    Yeshua ascending to the Father on the Mountain of the Lord in the New Covenant and subsequently coming on the clouds with judgment at the end of a 40 year transitional generation (Mt. 16:27-28, Mt. 24).
    That Jewish generation was to trust Christ's words by fleeing to the mountains when they saw the Roman armies approaching.
    Or
    by not trusting him in this New Covenant, the apostate Jews would remain in the city and be destroyed by Rome.
    Those who did not believe, despite Yeshua extraordinary efforts to convince them, were blotted out.
    Or to use Jesus' other analogy, He separated the wheat from the tares.
    Elijah is a tare
    IAH is a tare
    Spying is a tare
    and they hate the goodnews with a passion

I have always been consistent to honour and follow my divine parent as best as I can
    Then share that revelation with anyone who dares to seek after the same spirit, even if it contradicts every RELIGIOUS academia in this world of vanity
    I questioned the ''official story'''' handed down AND I began to look at the ministry of the so called GODS and found their FRUITS do not add up.

All you do Lucy, is promote your own words or ideas, which is really promoting YOUR OWNSELF, and you certainly do not teach Yeshua Messiah's nor His apostles own written word of truth.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the real difference between the old commands and the new commands,
    they are useless.

HERE IS THE TRUE FACTS

The end of that Mosaic age was still in the process of ending in Paul's day and did not end until the temple, priesthood, sacrificial system, and city was destroyed by Rome! in 70ad
    Yeshua described the end of the age in Matthew 23-24. In 23:35-36, "…that on YOU (unbelieving apostate Jews) may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
    Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon ''THIS GENERATION." of MOSAIC lawkeepers........inc all OT laws

the evil law keepers on that generation all died in 70ad
    None of them kept the law the same as you do not either.

Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me? John 7:19.

Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law?

They were NOT law keepers like you, and your lying again.

And your's and churianity's disobedience is going to bring the All Mighty's judgments upon the whole world, the same as it did the non law keepers of the nation of Judah.

each time you say i lie when i give you the truth Eijah

more curses shall befall upon you Elijah...
    As you cannot play around and mock the anointing of Yeshua and his family of believers.

everything you post is evil and a mis representation of the goodnews.
    you utterly defile the true NEW WINE... in everything you post as verses without true understanding.

I have always been consistent to honour and follow my divine parent as best as I can
    Then share that revelation with anyone who dares to seek after the same spirit, even if it contradicts every RELIGIOUS academia in this world of vanity
    I questioned the ''official story'''' handed down AND I began to look at the ministry of the so called GODS and found their FRUITS do not add up.

The whore jezzie's judgment is coming, and you can take that to the bank with your flowers.

more curses shall befall upon you Elijah...
    As you cannot play around and mock the anointing of Yeshua and his family of believers.

everything you post is evil and a mis representation of the goodnews.
    you utterly defile the true NEW WINE... in everything you post as verses without true understanding.
    And you bring the curses on yourself, because those who do not obey Messiah and the Father Yah's commandments are already cursed.

again you lie Elijah

no word formed against me shall prosper because it comes from the grave = your mouth~~~
    aka
    the defiled smelly foulness you belch out with each unanointed post your write

no word formed against me shall prosper because it comes from the grave = your mouth~~~
    aka
    the defiled smelly foulness you belch out with each unanointed post your write
    The scriptures itself calls you a liar, because you add to or speak your own lying words that contradict the scriptures own written words, and do you really want me to show you that scripture too?

The disobedient are cursed.

Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen. Deut. 27:26.

Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed, which do err from thy commandments. Psalms 119:21.

It's the disobedient that are cursed, and Yeshua Messiah told us to listen and believe Moses writings.

And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead. Luke 16:31.

no elijah that is far from the truth of this matter

your foul mouth is your tombstone
    as it belches out O.B.S.C.E.N.I.T.Y.

obscenitY
    the state or quality of being obscene.
    "the book was banned for obscenity"
    synonyms:
    indecency, immorality, impropriety, salaciousness, smuttiness, smut, lewdness, rudeness, vulgarity, dirtiness, dirt, filthiness, filth, foulness, coarseness, crudeness, grossness, vileness, nastiness, impurity, immodesty, indelicacy, indecorousness, unwholesomeness, scabrousness, ribaldry, bawdiness, suggestiveness, eroticism, carnality, lasciviousness, lechery, licentiousness, libidinousness, degeneracy, depravity, amorality, debauchery, dissoluteness, prurience
    A defiled grave of filth~ and all honest people are notice it.
    therefore
    as you manifest your filthy mouth, the inner man is a dead defiled corrupted mess of religious nonsense

the lips speak out filth as a cesspool - so be the inner man - a pit of corruption,. who writes unrelated verse and pretends to understand~~~~~~
    a man who should be brought up with charges laid in a court of law... for speaking verbal abuses and lying as a false witness.
    you would be sentenced to jail.!!!!!

your foul mouth is your tombstone
    as it belches out O.B.S.C.E.N.I.T.Y.

A defiled grave of filth~ and all honest people are notice it.
    therefore
    as you manifest your filthy mouth, the inner man is a dead defiled corrupted mess of religious nonsense

the lips speak out filth as a cesspool - so be the inner man - a pit of corruption,. who writes unrelated verse and pretends to understand~~~~~~
    a man who should be brought up with charges laid in a court of law... for speaking verbal abuses and lying as a false witness.
    you would be sentenced to jail.!!!!!
    Lucy, your foul mouth words have already condemned you, and you are surely a liar as the scriptures squarly nail you.

And all you can say, is BLA, BLA, BLA.

Lucy,

It's you who belch out crud, your so bitter as your life is a mess, and it's those who are cursed that speak against the scriptures continually, and your own words prove who you obey, which is the devil, and you tell people they cannot keep the commandments of GOD the Father.

Why wont you show us all where Yeshua Messiah and His apostles told us to NOT keep GOD'S commandments??

70 ad happened in history the whole system destroyed and the new covenant began

but you 3 men cannot discern where Moses stopped and the New covenant began,,

why not

you are blinded by this truth because you dont love the truth with lives that prove this point
    Jesus words went out from 1 dispensation into another, at john the baptist... preaching, we are all told this truth.
    THE KINGDOM NOW WAS TO BE PROCLAIMED as the goodnews
    Yeshua was the bridge that crossed these 2 very different worlds ONE OF THE DEATH LAW OF MOSES AND ONE OF THE LIFE OF THE SPIRIT.

now you cannot tell these 2 cut off points so you speak against the gospel and your foul mouth always proves you are a victim of evil.
    should i take you to court of law you would be charged with defamation as a lying abuser.

yes yeshua commands are for the new covenant not for the law of moses, but you fail repeatedly to understand this truth
    what you do is make the cross IN VAIN.
    and i will never allow you to get away with your filth, and stupid childish unbelief