Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The New Testament Sabbath!

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    but you 3 men cannot discern where Moses stopped and the New covenant began,,

why not

you are blinded by this truth because you dont love the truth with lives that prove this point
    Jesus words went out from 1 dispensation into another, at john the baptist... preaching, we are all told this truth.
    THE KINGDOM NOW WAS TO BE PROCLAIMED as the goodnews
    Yeshua was the bridge that crossed these 2 very different worlds ONE OF THE DEATH LAW OF MOSES AND ONE OF THE LIFE OF THE SPIRIT.

now you cannot tell these 2 cut off points so you speak against the gospel and your foul mouth always proves you are a victim of evil.
    should i take you to court of law you would be charged with defamation as a lying abuser.
    Lucy, why do you spout out this world's church doctrines, and then turn around and condemn them, as if your not teaching the same as they do, like the pot calling the kettle black.

All your doing is re-spouting out the Roman pontiffs decrees and ideas, because that is what you have been taught by them, but it's sure NOT Yeshua Messiah's teachings.

Lucy, your diversions wont work.

Why wont you show us all where Yeshua Messiah and His apostles told us to NOT keep GOD'S commandments??

Let me guess...

Lucy, your diversions wont work.

Why wont you show us all where Yeshua Messiah and His apostles told us to NOT keep GOD'S commandments??

Let me guess, she has gone to get more of this world's religious ideas from her internet whores to post on here as usual.

Elijah He said it many times times...

'''BUT I SAY UNTO YOU'''................ but like i say you have a mindset of death~~~and your mouth opens like the grave and all those evil things pour out as you fail to discern the true gospel.
    Elijah you are so dull of hearing you always fall into the trap of the ALL those unanointed gurus who try to outsmart the anointing of christ, in Believers.

The truth follows.
    "But I say unto you"
    occurs six times in the alluded to passage and is each time prompted by words to the effect,
    "Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time…" (cp. vs. 21, 22; 27, 28; 31, 32; 33, 34; 38, 39; 43, 44).
    The "But I say unto you" is used in contrast to the "Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time…."
    The common explanation of the contrast Yeshua offers when He uses, "But I say unto you.''
    First, consider the resident authority found in the, "But I say unto you" expression.
    "But I say unto you" occurs six times in the alluded to passage and is each time prompted by words to the effect, "Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time…"
    (cp. vs. 21, 22; 27, 28; 31, 32; 33, 34; 38, 39; 43, 44).
    The "But I say unto you" is used in contrast to the
    "Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time…."

The common explanation of the contrast Jesus offers when he uses, "But I say unto you." First, consider the resident authority found in the, "But I say unto you" expression.
    Yeshua is showing that something is spurious and false, based on what He is saying.

One may correctly conclude from considering all aspects of the sermon (Matthew chapters five, six, and seven) that YESHUA was not the namby-pamby, soft spoken, "say nothing to offend" preacher that some envision, but He spoke as one who knew and loved the truth and hated all error (Heb. 1: 7, 8).

Notice the impression the sermon had on the people who originally heard it:
    Yeshua is showing that something is spurious and false, based on what He is saying.

One may correctly conclude from considering all aspects of the sermon (Matthew chapters five, six, and seven) that Yeshua was not the namby-pamby, soft spoken, "say nothing to offend" preacher that some envision, but he spoke as one who knew and loved the truth and hated all error (Heb. 1: 7, 8).
    you cannot win Elijah, in your stand against the gospel as you try so hard to make the cross IN VAiN.

70 ad stands as a MONUMENT against your teaching~~~~ it all died IN 70ad and God deserted the law of moses..... amen

THE GOODNEWS IS NOT RITUAL DAYS AND FEASTS AND SUCH CARNAL THINGS........ but an inner transformation out from death and into LIFE FOREVERMORE... you have not been selected to make the change over.... the proof = the filth that continues to pour out from your mouth~~~~ the stench of the grave,
    you know nothing of the truth Elijah... you just write verses in tangled web to deceive the same as Spying and IAH do.

do you think your belief can kill the gospel?
    No it never shall because all lies fail.
    70 AD KILLED THE LAWS OF MOSES FOREVERMORE.
    The Old Covenant and the Law of Moses dropped dead.
    There are major foundations for understanding the covenants and the Old Testament law.

*The old covenant is obsolete, and the new covenant has been established.
    *true believers are not obligated to keep “the law of Moses.” it died.
    *Our obligation to obey God is defined by a different law, a spiritual law, which in some cases overlaps Old Testament laws but in other cases supersedes them.
    The New Testament is consistent.
    First, the matter of covenants.
    These are discussed in detail in the book of Hebrews, especially chapter 8.
    There, the High Priesthood of Yeshua is contrasted with the Levitical high priesthood.
    The ministry YESHUA received is far superior to the Levitical ministry, and his covenant is far superior to the old covenant (verse 6).

But there was a problem with the first covenant — the people were not faithful and were not able to obey (verses 7-9).
    God therefore promised a new covenant, and “by calling this covenant `new,’ he has made the first one obsolete” (verse 13).
    The old covenant is obsolete — ended.
    The agreement and its terms of relationship no longer have authority.
    The writer of Hebrews says that the old covenant “will soon disappear,” and indeed most of its operations ceased in A.D. 70 when Roman armies destroyed the Temple.
    Even though elements of the old covenant system continue to be observed in Judaism, the New Testament declares that the old covenant itself is obsolete.

Please go an cough in your own grave thanks... and take your filthy mouth with you.

I have always been consistent to honour and follow my divine parent as best as I can
    Then share that revelation with anyone who dares to seek after the same spirit, even if it contradicts every RELIGIOUS academia in this world of vanity
    I questioned the ''official story'''' handed down AND I began to look at the ministry of the so called GODS and found their FRUITS do not add up.

what the Zealots for the law of Moses forget.....

so i breath on them with contempt for lying/misrepresenting about the goodnews is this.
    IN their ZEAL to be bearers of lies they have forgotten an important fact....ofcourse

MOSES AND ALL ITS LAWS LAY UNDER A DYING PRIESTHOOD... CALLED THE LEVITICAL DYING PRIESTHOOD....DEATH came from the priests downwards....
    YESHUA USHERED IN, THE UNDYING PRIESTHOOD...SO A NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW HIGH PRIEST WAS NOW IN CHARGE NOT A DEAD ONE OF THE LAW.

THE UNDYING PRIESTHOOD HAS A DIFFERENT SET OF COMMANDS, the religious zealots cannot fathom.
    they peddle the same old stale stuff, totally unable to discern where Yeshua was speaking to the jew of his day and then to believers the NEW UNDYING COVENANT,

I have always been consistent to honour and follow my divine parent as best as I can
    Then share that revelation with anyone who dares to seek after the same spirit, even if it contradicts every RELIGIOUS academia in this world of vanity
    I questioned the ''official story'''' handed down AND I began to look at the ministry of the so called GODS and found their FRUITS do not add up.

Post Ever Learning!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to Sabbath Keepers as well as Sabbath Breakers!

In pointing the finger, you wrote:

"Elijah is a tare
    IAH is a tare
    Spying is a tare
    and they hate the goodnews with a passion
    "

I believe in LIFE NOW, and ImAHebrew believes in LIFE NOW. While EliYah does not presently believe in LIFE NOW according to either of our understanding of that good news, who are you to say that EliYah will not at some point come to believe in the true Gospel.

None of us, Lucy, are totally correct in our understanding. We each grow in knowledge and understanding as we study the Scriptures and each others writings everyday. This means that the Spying that writes today is not the same as the Spying that will write tomorrow. As I learn, the ignorant Spying dies, and a less ignorant Spying arises almost everyday. It is the same for you although I must say that at times I do wonder because there exists such a thing as ever learning but never coming to a knowledge of the TRUTH.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. Yes, I do hate substitutionalism with a passion!
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Post The Elevation Of Women!

Hi Lucy,

You wrote in your tagline:

"Contrary to mainstream belief, Yeshua did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men."

As you well are aware, Messiah Yahushua chose twelve original Apostles and not one of them was a woman! Why this discrimination against women?

As you also are fully aware, Apostles can be replaced. In Acts 1, Judas is replaced by Matthias who was chosen by lot. Of course, Messiah Yahushua was guiding this selection. If you take the time to look, Lucy, you will discover that many prominent women who believed in Messiah Yahushua were present when Matthias was chosen. If Messiah Yahushua really desires to elevate women to the same status as men, why did Yahushua not include a woman in this replacement process in Acts 1?

In Acts 9:15, Messiah Yahushua declares that Saul is a chosen vessel. The word for "chosen" is Strong's #1589. This Greek noun comes from Greek verb Strong's #1586. This Greek verb is used in Acts 1:24 in the choosing of Matthias. The Greek word for "vessel" found in Acts 9:15 is Strong's #4632. This noun can refer to a wife who contributes or aids in the work of her husband. Of course, this noun is also used with respect to our human bodies which house the Holy Spirit which is given to the Chosen Ones, and it is also used with respect to the whole Body of Messiah in which HE dwells.

There is no doubt in my mind that Messiah Yahushua does choose women to be an essential and contributing part of HIS Body of Believers. As I have expressed to you in the past, Messiah Yahushua is in charge of HIS Body, the Church or Assembly. If Messiah today should choose to make or elevate a woman to be an Apostle, then who am I or any other man to oppose HIS Choice? That being said, I have my doubts that Messiah Yahushua would do such a thing as to elevate a woman over a man. This is a cloudy issue in my mind because collectively the whole Body of Messiah is the wife of Messiah, and Messiah has indeed given HIS Wife authority equal to HIS own (see Matthew 18:18-20, Jeremiah 31:22)!

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    '''BUT I SAY UNTO YOU'''................ but like i say you have a mindset of death~~~and your mouth opens like the grave and all those evil things pour out as you fail to discern the true gospel.
    Elijah you are so dull of hearing you always fall into the trap of the ALL those unanointed gurus who try to outsmart the anointing of christ, in Believers.

The truth follows.

occurs six times in the alluded to passage and is each time prompted by words to the effect,

The common explanation of the contrast Yeshua offers when He uses, "But I say unto you.''
    First, consider the resident authority found in the, "But I say unto you" expression.
    "But I say unto you" occurs six times in the alluded to passage and is each time prompted by words to the effect, "Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time…"

The common explanation of the contrast Jesus offers when he uses, "But I say unto you." First, consider the resident authority found in the, "But I say unto you" expression.

One may correctly conclude from considering all aspects of the sermon (Matthew chapters five, six, and seven) that YESHUA was not the namby-pamby, soft spoken, "say nothing to offend" preacher that some envision, but He spoke as one who knew and loved the truth and hated all error (Heb. 1: 7, 8).

Notice the impression the sermon had on the people who originally heard it:

One may correctly conclude from considering all aspects of the sermon (Matthew chapters five, six, and seven) that Yeshua was not the namby-pamby, soft spoken, "say nothing to offend" preacher that some envision, but he spoke as one who knew and loved the truth and hated all error (Heb. 1: 7, 8).
    you cannot win Elijah, in your stand against the gospel as you try so hard to make the cross IN VAiN.

70 ad stands as a MONUMENT against your teaching~~~~ it all died IN 70ad and God deserted the law of moses..... amen

THE GOODNEWS IS NOT RITUAL DAYS AND FEASTS AND SUCH CARNAL THINGS........ but an inner transformation out from death and into LIFE FOREVERMORE... you have not been selected to make the change over.... the proof = the filth that continues to pour out from your mouth~~~~ the stench of the grave,
    you know nothing of the truth Elijah... you just write verses in tangled web to deceive the same as Spying and IAH do.

do you think your belief can kill the gospel?
    No it never shall because all lies fail.
    70 AD KILLED THE LAWS OF MOSES FOREVERMORE.
    The Old Covenant and the Law of Moses dropped dead.
    There are major foundations for understanding the covenants and the Old Testament law.

*The old covenant is obsolete, and the new covenant has been established.
    *true believers are not obligated to keep “the law of Moses.” it died.
    *Our obligation to obey God is defined by a different law, a spiritual law, which in some cases overlaps Old Testament laws but in other cases supersedes them.
    The New Testament is consistent.
    First, the matter of covenants.
    These are discussed in detail in the book of Hebrews, especially chapter 8.
    There, the High Priesthood of Yeshua is contrasted with the Levitical high priesthood.
    The ministry YESHUA received is far superior to the Levitical ministry, and his covenant is far superior to the old covenant (verse 6).

But there was a problem with the first covenant — the people were not faithful and were not able to obey (verses 7-9).
    God therefore promised a new covenant, and “by calling this covenant `new,’ he has made the first one obsolete” (verse 13).
    The old covenant is obsolete — ended.
    The agreement and its terms of relationship no longer have authority.
    The writer of Hebrews says that the old covenant “will soon disappear,” and indeed most of its operations ceased in A.D. 70 when Roman armies destroyed the Temple.
    Even though elements of the old covenant system continue to be observed in Judaism, the New Testament declares that the old covenant itself is obsolete.

Please go an cough in your own grave thanks... and take your filthy mouth with you.
    Lucy, where did Yeshua say, that these commands are abolished? He never.

Yeshua was merely magnifying these commands in the heart or mind, and teaching the spiritual intent of these commands, and even THINKING of breaking these commands, including the Sabbath day, is the same as you have already broken them.

And Paul in the book of Hebrews says, these laws are written in our hearts and mind, and indeed they are written in my mind, and I would never even THINK of breaking His laws or commandments.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,

In pointing the finger, you wrote:

"Elijah is a tare
    IAH is a tare
    Spying is a tare
    and they hate the goodnews with a passion
    "

I believe in LIFE NOW, and ImAHebrew believes in LIFE NOW. While EliYah does not presently believe in LIFE NOW according to either of our understanding of that good news, who are you to say that EliYah will not at some point come to believe in the true Gospel.

None of us, Lucy, are totally correct in our understanding. We each grow in knowledge and understanding as we study the Scriptures and each others writings everyday. This means that the Spying that writes today is not the same as the Spying that will write tomorrow. As I learn, the ignorant Spying dies, and a less ignorant Spying arises almost everyday. It is the same for you although I must say that at times I do wonder because there exists such a thing as ever learning but never coming to a knowledge of the TRUTH.

Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. Yes, I do hate substitutionalism with a passion!
    Spying,

The scriptures teach of both LIFE and death, and to say that true believers cannot die the first fleshly physical death is telling others a bald face lie.

That's a good point Spying.

Hi Lucy,

You wrote in your tagline:

"Contrary to mainstream belief, Yeshua did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men."

As you well are aware, Messiah Yahushua chose twelve original Apostles and not one of them was a woman! Why this discrimination against women?

As you also are fully aware, Apostles can be replaced. In Acts 1, Judas is replaced by Matthias who was chosen by lot. Of course, Messiah Yahushua was guiding this selection. If you take the time to look, Lucy, you will discover that many prominent women who believed in Messiah Yahushua were present when Matthias was chosen. If Messiah Yahushua really desires to elevate women to the same status as men, why did Yahushua not include a woman in this replacement process in Acts 1?

In Acts 9:15, Messiah Yahushua declares that Saul is a chosen vessel. The word for "chosen" is Strong's #1589. This Greek noun comes from Greek verb Strong's #1586. This Greek verb is used in Acts 1:24 in the choosing of Matthias. The Greek word for "vessel" found in Acts 9:15 is Strong's #4632. This noun can refer to a wife who contributes or aids in the work of her husband. Of course, this noun is also used with respect to our human bodies which house the Holy Spirit which is given to the Chosen Ones, and it is also used with respect to the whole Body of Messiah in which HE dwells.

There is no doubt in my mind that Messiah Yahushua does choose women to be an essential and contributing part of HIS Body of Believers. As I have expressed to you in the past, Messiah Yahushua is in charge of HIS Body, the Church or Assembly. If Messiah today should choose to make or elevate a woman to be an Apostle, then who am I or any other man to oppose HIS Choice? That being said, I have my doubts that Messiah Yahushua would do such a thing as to elevate a woman over a man. This is a cloudy issue in my mind because collectively the whole Body of Messiah is the wife of Messiah, and Messiah has indeed given HIS Wife authority equal to HIS own (see Matthew 18:18-20, Jeremiah 31:22)!

Sincerely, Latuwr
    That's a good point Spying, and let's not forget the apostle Paul's statement.

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 1 Timothy 2:12.

And this is only one reason Lucy does not like the apostle Paul.

Thumbs up The Tree Of Life!

Hi EliYah,

I wish I could say Shabbat Shalom to you, but I know I must say Shabbat Shalom to Sabbath Keepers as well as Sabbath Breakers!

You asserted this to me:

"Spying,
    The scriptures teach of both LIFE and death, and to say that true believers cannot die the first fleshly physical death is telling others a bald face lie.
    "

This totally depends upon your access to the mind of My Messiah Yahushua. I think that we can both agree that YAHWEH ELOHIM is the KING of the whole Universe. If it is the glory of Kings to conceal a matter, then sooner or later, my young Sadducee, you will be forced to admit that a Tradition exists which is not specifically made public in the written Scriptures.

Consider this Scripture:

Genesis 3:22

22 And YAHWEH ELOHIM said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

It is my teaching that My Messiah Yahushua is the Tree of LIFE. How do you say for certain that sinners cannot reach forth their hand to eat from this Tree, and if so, why do you say that these eaters must die a physical/first death?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Hi EliYah,

I wish I could say Shabbat Shalom to you, but I know I must say Shabbat Shalom to Sabbath Keepers as well as Sabbath Breakers!

You asserted this to me:

"Spying,
    "

This totally depends upon your access to the mind of My Messiah Yahushua. I think that we can both agree that YAHWEH ELOHIM is the KING of the whole Universe. If it is the glory of Kings to conceal a matter, then sooner or later, my young Sadducee, you will be forced to admit that a Tradition exists which is not specifically made public in the written Scriptures.

Consider this Scripture:

Genesis 3:22

22 And YAHWEH ELOHIM said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

It is my teaching that My Messiah Yahushua is the Tree of LIFE. How do you say for certain that sinners cannot reach forth their hand to eat from this Tree, and if so, why do you say that these eaters must die a physical/first death?

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Well Spying, I'm no saducee nor Pharisee, and because the scripture itself says so, and willful sinners or transgressors will not be in that Holy City.

Let's see, a while back Spying called me a Pharisee, and now he is calling me a Saducee, but he turned out to be the Pharisee, will he also be the Saducee too?

Also Spying, I do not observe the BEAST WEEK and his made up Sabbath.

Thumbs up Just The Facts, Ma'am!

Hi EliYah,

I suspect that I shall perhaps regret this request, but holding you to the same standard which you have repeatedly challenged others including myself on this forum, will you please show me the scripture which makes use of the exact phrase "BEAST WEEK" and the scripture which exactly states that this "BEAST" possesses a made up Sabbath Day.

Thanking you in advance should you be able to comply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Yeap, you will, when you know what my own statement means..

Hi EliYah,

I suspect that I shall perhaps regret this request, but holding you to the same standard which you have repeatedly challenged others including myself on this forum, will you please show me the scripture which makes use of the exact phrase "BEAST WEEK" and the scripture which exactly states that this "BEAST" possesses a made up Sabbath Day.

Thanking you in advance should you be able to comply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    I suspect that I shall perhaps regret this request
    The devil and his kingdom is the beast Gen.3:1; Dan.7:7, 23; Rev.12:9; Rev.13:1-4, the devil also made his brag that he would sit above the appointed times(H4150) Isaiah 14:13, the Sabbath day is an appointed time Lev.23:1-3, and his kingdom would change the appointed times Dan.7:25 and to do so, he had to create a false counterfeit week, so he can deceive people into worshipping him Rev.13:1-3.

Now you know and are made aware of it, or do you like knowingly worshipping the devil on his counterfeit time?