Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: Crucifying Yeshua?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    1,941

    Crucifying Yeshua?

    Shalom Everyone, there are many views concerning the crucifixion of Yeshua. Here are some of them:

    1. The Jews crucified Him.
    2. The Romans crucified Him.
    3. Pilate crucified Him.
    4. The Father crucified Him.
    5. He crucified Himself.
    6. An unrepentant sinner.

    Are any of these views correct? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    1,941

    Any unrepentant sinners out there?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, there are many views concerning the crucifixion of Yeshua. Here are some of them:

    1. The Jews crucified Him.
    2. The Romans crucified Him.
    3. Pilate crucified Him.
    4. The Father crucified Him.
    5. He crucified Himself.
    6. An unrepentant sinner.

    Are any of these views correct? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Shalom Everyone, well it appears that no one has a view on WHO it was that crucified Yeshua. My pick is #6, for I as an unrepentant sinner did Slay and Crucify Yeshua. But that crucifying of Yeshua, that I did, has brought me to repentance from being a sinner, and I no longer, from my heart, sin deliberately. Those who KNOW this TRUTH, if they should fall away, to where they would need to RENEW their repentance, place themselves into an almost impossible position, seeing they crucify Yeshua afresh.

    Again, are there any here that have come to the knowledge of the Truth concerning how THEY, as an unrepentant sin, did crucify Yeshua, and place Him in a place where He should not have been made to stand (on the cross)? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,088
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, well it appears that no one has a view on WHO it was that crucified Yeshua. My pick is #6, for I as an unrepentant sinner did Slay and Crucify Yeshua. But that crucifying of Yeshua, that I did, has brought me to repentance from being a sinner, and I no longer, from my heart, sin deliberately. Those who KNOW this TRUTH, if they should fall away, to where they would need to RENEW their repentance, place themselves into an almost impossible position, seeing they crucify Yeshua afresh.

    Again, are there any here that have come to the knowledge of the Truth concerning how THEY, as an unrepentant sin, did crucify Yeshua, and place Him in a place where He should not have been made to stand (on the cross)? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    My pick is #6, for I as an unrepentant sinner did Slay and Crucify Yeshua.
    Just one problem Ken, such a statement is nowhere found in the scriptures.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,088
    Ken,

    My pick is #6, for I as an unrepentant sinner did Slay and Crucify Yeshua.

    Just one problem Ken, such a statement is nowhere found in the scriptures.

    And I will give you an example, and maybe you will make the connection.

    Your own words and statement above is similar to Lucy's when she says and THINKS that Yah'Shua Messiah is saying in Matthew 11:28 that He is our seventh day Sabbath.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,088

    Another Example.

    Another Example.

    The world and its churches THINKS that christmass is scriptural, but you and I both know, that its not, and they will try to use certain scriptures for their thinking.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    1,941

    How do you explain Hebrews 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Another Example.

    The world and its churches THINKS that christmass is scriptural, but you and I both know, that its not, and they will try to use certain scriptures for their thinking.
    Shalom Eliyahu, how do you explain Hebrews 6 then:

    Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
    Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of Elohim, and the powers of the world to come,
    Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of Elohim afresh, and put him to an open shame.

    Do you not see where those who have been “enlightened” and have “tasted” the good Word of Elohim, that IF they FALL AWAY, to where they would need to RENEW their repentance, it would place Yeshua back on the Cross ANEW, and put Him to OPEN SHAME? I know you just like the Scripture to say what it plainly says, and it looks to me that the Scripture is PLAINLY saying the falling away to where you would need to repent from a sinful life, would be CRUCIFYING Yeshua AFRESH. How do you PLAINLY read these verses. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,088
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, how do you explain Hebrews 6 then:

    Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
    Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of Elohim, and the powers of the world to come,
    Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of Elohim afresh, and put him to an open shame.

    Do you not see where those who have been “enlightened” and have “tasted” the good Word of Elohim, that IF they FALL AWAY, to where they would need to RENEW their repentance, it would place Yeshua back on the Cross ANEW, and put Him to OPEN SHAME? I know you just like the Scripture to say what it plainly says, and it looks to me that the Scripture is PLAINLY saying the falling away to where you would need to repent from a sinful life, would be CRUCIFYING Yeshua AFRESH. How do you PLAINLY read these verses. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Well Ken, I can tell you what this verse does NOT say, that we crucified Him the first time.

    But I can give you Yah'Shua Messiah's own words, if you will believe and accept them?

    Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

    No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
    John 10:17-18.

    because I lay down my life, No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself.

    If you will believe and accept them?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    1,941

    Crucify AFRESH?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Well Ken, I can tell you what this verse does NOT say, that we crucified Him the first time.

    But I can give you Yah'Shua Messiah's own words, if you will believe and accept them?

    Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

    No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
    John 10:17-18.

    because I lay down my life, No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself.

    If you will believe and accept them?
    Shalom Eliyahu, what does it mean to you to crucify the Son of Elohim AFRESH? Most translations say "crucify AGAIN." So let me get this straight, YOU believe Yeshua crucified Himself the first time, and we nor anyone else had anything to do with it? But now, we can crucify Him "afresh" or "again" and this time, He is not doing it, rather those who fall away?

    Since you can explain and interpret what it DOESN'T mean, why don't you be so kind to us and explain what it does mean to "crucify the Son of Elohim AFRESH?" Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

    P.S. I don't need a 1000 irrelevant Scriptures thrown at me, just a simple, logical, explanation.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, what does it mean to you to crucify the Son of Elohim AFRESH? Most translations say "crucify AGAIN." So let me get this straight, YOU believe Yeshua crucified Himself the first time, and we nor anyone else had anything to do with it? But now, we can crucify Him "afresh" or "again" and this time, He is not doing it, rather those who fall away?

    Since you can explain and interpret what it DOESN'T mean, why don't you be so kind to us and explain what it does mean to "crucify the Son of Elohim AFRESH?" Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

    P.S. I don't need a 1000 irrelevant Scriptures thrown at me, just a simple, logical, explanation.
    P.S.S. Have you seen the movie "Lone Survivor?" Mike Murphy made a decision to willingly give up his life, for the sake of his fellow soldiers, and no one put a gun to his head to make him do it. But for sure, he did not shoot himself in the same way Yeshua did not crucify Himself. Yeshua willingly allowed ALL sinners to Kill Him, for the sake of everyone, and no one TOOK His life from Him, He willingly gave it up, just like Mike Murphy did, but that does not alleviate the responsibility of the guilty. And don't get me wrong, I am not saying Mike Murphy's death accomplishes what Yeshua's death does. Mike Murphy only saved ONE by giving up his life, Yeshua is saving MANY by giving up His.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,088
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, what does it mean to you to crucify the Son of Elohim AFRESH? Most translations say "crucify AGAIN." So let me get this straight, YOU believe Yeshua crucified Himself the first time, and we nor anyone else had anything to do with it? But now, we can crucify Him "afresh" or "again" and this time, He is not doing it, rather those who fall away?

    Since you can explain and interpret what it DOESN'T mean, why don't you be so kind to us and explain what it does mean to "crucify the Son of Elohim AFRESH?" Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

    P.S. I don't need a 1000 irrelevant Scriptures thrown at me, just a simple, logical, explanation.
    Ken, because these irrelevant Scriptures, as you say, completely destroys the ideas your promoting.

    And I'm sure all of the "christmass" observers think the scriptures are irrelevant too.

    Yeshua willingly allowed ALL sinners to Kill Him, for the sake of everyone, and no one TOOK His life from Him, He willingly gave it up,
    Do you never think about your self contradictions, your beginning to sound like Spying in your posts.

    Yeshua willingly allowed ALL sinners to Kill Him
    no one TOOK His life from Him
    Man oh man, and I'm not going to argue with you over your own contradicting irrelevant ideas either.

    PS: No I don't watch hollywierd the witches staff movies.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    1,941

    Side step and avoid answering the question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken, because these irrelevant Scriptures, as you say, completely destroys the ideas your promoting.

    And I'm sure all of the "christmass" observers think the scriptures are irrelevant too.

    Do you never think about your self contradictions, your beginning to sound like Spying in your posts.

    Man oh man, and I'm not going to argue with you over your own contradicting irrelevant ideas either.

    PS: No I don't watch hollywierd the witches staff movies.
    Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, so all you can do is side step and avoid answering the question of explaining what “crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH” means? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,088

    I'd talk about side stepping and avoiding the questions...

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, so all you can do is side step and avoid answering the question of explaining what “crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH” means? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Well Ken.

    I'd talk about side stepping and avoiding the questions if I were you, when you and your child of hell Pharisee brother Spying are famous for doing so, and go argue with him about it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    1,941

    Come on Eliyahu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Well Ken.

    I'd talk about side stepping and avoiding the questions if I were you, when you and your child of hell Pharisee brother Spying are famous for doing so, and go argue with him about it.
    Shalom Eliyahu, I could really use your help, and this issue could ultimately help with converting my wife, and her time is running short. Please try your best to answer. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,088
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, I could really use your help, and this issue could ultimately help with converting my wife, and her time is running short. Please try your best to answer. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken, how is her time running short?

    Then have her read my first post of scriptures, because that is my answer.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    1,941

    Please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken, how is her time running short?

    Then have her read my first post of scriptures, because that is my answer.
    Shalom Eliyahu, she is very sick. Please, point me to the post number in this thread where you give your answer for her to read the explanation concerning what "crucifying the Son of Elohim AFRESH" means? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah determines those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses. So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •