Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Yeshua said ''FOLLOW ME'' - QUESTION- is the whole bible a CORRUPTED WORK?

For many (people) shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. Matthew 24:5.

saying, I am Christ=Messiah;

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...m+Christ&t=KJV

And you and Spying both have claimed exactly that.

It most definitely is so.

For many (people) shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. Matthew 24:5.

saying, I am Christ=Messiah;

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...m+Christ&t=KJV

And you and Spying both have claimed exactly that.

It most definitely is so, and are you a messiah??

proof 4 - this is a good one for the phony balony

proof 4
    likened to the current B.Hinn Ministry
    Paul is endorsed by the influential and popular demon, the Python priestess at Philippi in Acts 16.
    She specifically endorses his "plan of salvation."
    Paul lets this go on for several days without interrupting her before casting the demon from her.
    ask this question?
    Why would a popular demon spirit of Python endorse Paul if he was a representative of the true Jesus?

This would represent a kingdom divided against itself.
    Thus, it logically follows that this could not possibly be the true Lord Jesus who Paul followed and was teaching a plan of salvation approved by demons.
    We are forced to ask: who gave Paul the plan of salvation which the demon endorsed?
    The answer is obvious.
    No television preacher has ever read the Bible.
    Neither has any evangelical politician.
    Neither has the pope.
    Neither have I. And neither have you.
    At best, we’ve all read a bad translation—a translation of translations of translations of hand-copied copies of copies of copies of copies, and on and on, hundreds of times.
    http://www.newsweek.com/2015/01/02/t...ys-294018.html

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    proof 4
    likened to the current B.Hinn Ministry
    Paul is endorsed by the influential and popular demon, the Python priestess at Philippi in Acts 16.
    She specifically endorses his "plan of salvation."
    Paul lets this go on for several days without interrupting her before casting the demon from her.
    ask this question?
    Why would a popular demon spirit of Python endorse Paul if he was a representative of the true Jesus?

This would represent a kingdom divided against itself.
    Thus, it logically follows that this could not possibly be the true Lord Jesus who Paul followed and was teaching a plan of salvation approved by demons.
    We are forced to ask: who gave Paul the plan of salvation which the demon endorsed?
    The answer is obvious.
    Well Lucy,

Demonic spirits endorsed Yeshua Messiah too in Matthew 8:29, and other places too, does that mean that Messiah is false too?

you know full well YESHUA CAST THE demonic PROBLEMS out STRAIGHT AWAY as soon as it appeared

- He didn't wait days [ proving a house divided] but immediately set that poor troubled soul free.

why do you favour satan? and not respond to YESHUA'S clearly stated warning.
    because you too are a ''divided house''
    how?
    you mix the laws of moses in with the new wine called THE NEW COVENANT = I know this cannot compute in your mind but THE OLD WINE CANNOT BE MIXED WITH THE NEW.
    THE LAW DISPENSATION CANNOT BE ADDED TO NOR MIXED WITH THE NEW CREATION = THEY ARE OPPOSITE

you have been systemically ruined by bible reading as a dead letter -
    Lucy,

Is an apostle as great as Messiah? No, and Lucy you have systemically ruined yourself by not reading the bible, you throw away the written testimony of Messiah, and your lost.

didn't he boast he went to the 3rd heaven?

DIDNT HE RAVE ON HOW HE HAD POWER AND NOT TALK INFRONT OF OTHERS
    didn't the snake bite him and he lived.
    etc

YOU must have forgotten saul had ''''powers'''''

you are such a cheater Elijahsin stand there guarding evil and the false one~~~~you must be a freemason
    the guardian of evil
    Why I did not know you thought so highly of your jilted lover savoiur Paul, and why you will quote his words verbatim, then you turn around and condemn him, why your a true hypocrite.

Yep, this verse fits you exactly.

have lack of nothing
    First these people are boasting Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing;

and know not that thou/you art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

and know not

Hmm, now why would they not know it???

Could it be, that they THINK to themselves that they are ok, and are part of the redeemed, since they are rich in this world's wealth, and they do not have to ask nothing of anyone??

Hmm, your words and lack nothing; sounds exactly as have need of nothing and know not that thou/you art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: above.

Yep, this verse fits you exactly, and in your own words too.

not too many LOVE YESHUA ENOUGH TO HEED HIS WARNING OF ''ANOTHER GOSPEL'' to remove His advice of ''FOLLOW ME''

HE gave out this warning so His people would not be mind controlled and messed up with evil.
    what did He say would happen.

SAUL tell us this deception
    'Look, the Messiah is out in the desert,' = the wilderness road to Damascus.
    Attachment 291
    why is saul lying /deceiving/pretending/ or its the devil using saul as a decoy
    because of this

THAT IS THE CONDITION OF HIS APPEARING

now most churched hypnotised pew people DONT READ THIS and never seem to understand the ''saul faux '' experience because they have been trained up
    NEVER QUESTION
    NEVER ROCK THE BOAT AND
    BELIEVE ALL THE BIBLE ITS GODS WORD

never understanding it is filed with masonic corruption and inserted man's agendas.
    so the 13? letters are put in without pew people becoming wise to the gross deception ~~~

I have pointed these opps out to Spying who goes silent and
    ElijahSin who cheats by adding his own opinions as a dead letter guru UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND VERY SIMPLE LOGIC
    notice
    none even try to find out the truth but have chosen DECEPTION AS THEIR NEW MINDSET.
    Lucy,

The Disciple Luke and Ananias Acts 9:10-11 would have no reason to lie, and that is what you will have to claim, or is it another man made insert to you, because it destroys your lies?

isnt it amazing Elijahsin makes excuses for evil - to call Jesus - he is a liar

there it is in black and white
    THE EVIL MAN - says
    '' dont believe Jesus warning on how he will appear again
    ofcourse
    Jesus knows nothing so lets disregard the warning - saul is telling the truth''
    the damascus road.png
    ELIJAHSIN the trouble maker
    such wickedness and such hatred for Yeshua is seldom seen in print
    Neither has the pope.
    At best, we’ve all read a bad translation—a translation of translations of translations of hand-copied copies of copies of copies of copies, and on and on, hundreds of times.

Smile Acts 15.

Lucy,

The Disciple Luke and Ananias Acts 9:10-11 would have no reason to lie, and that is what you will have to claim, or is it another man made insert to you, because it destroys your lies?

Are you also going to argue that the whole chapter of Acts 15 is man inserted too, because Paul's name is mentioned in it more than any chapter?

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ria=Paul&t=KJV

there it is in black and white
    THE EVIL MAN - says
    '' dont believe Jesus warning on how he will appear again
    ofcourse
    Jesus knows nothing so lets disregard the warning - saul is telling the truth''
    the damascus road.png
    ELIJAHSIN the trouble maker
    such wickedness and such hatred for Yeshua is seldom seen in print
    Lucy,

Messiah was speaking about the end of this age, and the liar is you.

Smile Tell us Lucy.

Lucy,

Are you also going to argue that the whole chapter of Acts 15 is man inserted too, because Paul's name is mentioned in it more than any chapter?

Come on Lucy, answer these questions, or has your master the devil got you tongue tied again.

Smile Lucy's hypocrisy on Acts 15.

Lucy,

Come on Lucy, answer these questions, or has your master the devil got you tongue tied again.

You see, the reason Lucy can't answer these questions, is because she claims Acts 15 as the chapter that excuses her from obedience to the law as a Gentile, and then she has to deny it because Paul was accepted as a part of this council too.

Lucy,

You see, the reason Lucy can't answer these questions, is because she claims Acts 15 as the chapter that excuses her from obedience to the law as a Gentile, and then she has to deny it because Paul was accepted as a part of this council too.

But the Lord/Yeshua said unto him, Go thy way: for he/Paul is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: Acts 9:15.

So it's Lucy calling Yeshua a liar.

Elijahsin - it doesnt matter 2 hoots what is written AFTER

the false appearing on the Road in the wilderness
    of some being calling themselves ''jesus'' and then quoted words from a local well known playwriter.

THE WARNING of JESUS FITS the same criteria the murderer Saul filled.

you cannot take it away nor destroy WHAT JESUS SAID on HOW HE WOULD RETURN.... anymore.
    otherwise you show yourself as ignorant and dull.
    you cannot take JESUS WARNING AND SCREW IT INTO A FALSE APOSTLE credibility - it wont work

saul is the 1st recorded person [ a vile murderer] to meet THE WARNING CONDITIONS
    - JESUS WARNED OF - AKA FALSE TEACHERS etc...
    saul met that condition
    - it doesnt matter what goes after that - it will be false,
    yet 1.2 truths written to make the whole ministry palitable, for the ''converts to my gospel'' SATAN only needs a small dose of rat poison to ruin the truth

ofcourse ElijahSin and his mental handicap will bluster and fuss that i am wrong but in reality ElijahSin IS CALLING JESUS A LIAR....
    Neither has the pope.