Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Yeshua said ''FOLLOW ME'' - QUESTION- is the whole bible a CORRUPTED WORK?

Then answer these questions Lucy.

Lucy,

The Disciple Luke and Ananias Acts 9:10-11 would have no reason to lie, and that is what you will have to claim, or is it another man made insert to you, because it destroys your lies?

Are you also going to argue that the whole chapter of Acts 15 is man inserted too, because Paul's name is mentioned in it more than any chapter?

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ria=Paul&t=KJV

Come on Lucy, answer these questions, or has your master the devil got you tongue tied again.

You see, the reason Lucy can't answer these questions, is because she claims Acts 15 as the chapter that excuses her from obedience to the law as a Gentile, and then she has to deny it because Paul was accepted as a part of this council too.

But the Lord/Yeshua said unto him, Go thy way: for he/Paul is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: Acts 9:15.

So it's Lucy calling Yeshua a liar.

Its you calling Yeshua a liar here.

Lucy,

The Disciple Luke and Ananias Acts 9:10-11 would have no reason to lie, and that is what you will have to claim, or is it another man made insert to you, because it destroys your lies?

Are you also going to argue that the whole chapter of Acts 15 is man inserted too, because Paul's name is mentioned in it more than any chapter?

Come on Lucy, answer these questions, or has your master the devil got you tongue tied again.

You see, the reason Lucy can't answer these questions, is because she claims Acts 15 as the chapter that excuses her from obedience to the law as a Gentile, and then she has to deny it because Paul was accepted as a part of this council too.

But the Lord/Yeshua said unto him, Go thy way: for he/Paul is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: Acts 9:15.

So it's you Lucy calling Yeshua a liar here.

Your also calling James and Peter a liar in Acts 15 too.

Your also calling James and Peter a liar in Acts 15 too Lucy.

Its you found to be the liar again Lucy.

Lucy,

So it's you Lucy calling Yeshua a liar here.

Its you found to be the liar again Lucy, and you've caught yourself up in it.

Oh yes Acts 15 does matter Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the false appearing on the Road in the wilderness
    of some being calling themselves ''jesus'' and then quoted words from a local well known playwriter.

THE WARNING of JESUS FITS the same criteria the murderer Saul filled.

you cannot take it away nor destroy WHAT JESUS SAID on HOW HE WOULD RETURN.... anymore.
    otherwise you show yourself as ignorant and dull.
    you cannot take JESUS WARNING AND SCREW IT INTO A FALSE APOSTLE credibility - it wont work

saul is the 1st recorded person [ a vile murderer] to meet THE WARNING CONDITIONS
    - JESUS WARNED OF - AKA FALSE TEACHERS etc...
    saul met that condition
    - it doesnt matter what goes after that - it will be false,
    yet 1.2 truths written to make the whole ministry palitable, for the ''converts to my gospel'' SATAN only needs a small dose of rat poison to ruin the truth

ofcourse ElijahSin and his mental handicap will bluster and fuss that i am wrong but in reality ElijahSin IS CALLING JESUS A LIAR....
    Oh yes Acts 15 does matter Lucy, because the apostle Paul was a part of this Council and meeting.

When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question...

And when they were come to Jerusalem, they were received of the church, and of the apostles and elders, and they declared all things that God had done with them....

Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.

Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas, and Silas, chief men among the brethren:

It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul, Acts 15.

You can't claim this chapter for the sentence given to the Gentiles, as you have in the past on this forum, and then DENY this chapter because Paul was accepted by them, and a part of them too.

Lucy's double standards, and double thinking.

Lucy likes to play double thinking, first she will claim this chapter Acts 15 for her disobedience as a Gentile, and then she wants to DENY this same chapter Acts 15 regarding the apostle Paul.

If this chapter is false regarding Paul, it is also false regarding the misunderstood sentence given to the Gentiles too.

Lucy pretends to accept Acts 1:21-22, and then she THINKS and inserts her own idea of ""Qualification to be one of the twelve apostles "" in this verse.

These verses say exactly: Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection. Acts 1:21-22.

must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection., and NOT a ""Qualification to be one of the twelve apostles "" as she says out of her own mind.

Lucy must not believe that must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection., instead she believes her own made up ideas about this text.

untrue Elijah

stop cheating
    everything is explained the bible way under the holy spirits anointing
    PETER was named the apostle to the gentiles not saul and you cannot deny this truth

when PETER spoke that day of Pentecost 3000 soul converted hearing the goodnews in their own native language
    there was rejoicing and happiness
    this seldom occurred in Saul message - there was chaos and discord and fighting in the peeps
    Mahatma Gandhi 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Most definately is true,

stop cheating
    PETER was named the apostle to the gentiles not saul and you cannot deny this truth

when PETER spoke that day of Pentecost 3000 soul converted hearing the goodnews in their own native language
    this seldom occurred in Saul message - there was chaos and discord and fighting in the peeps
    Lucy,

You make up your own lying ideas ABOUT the texts, then you believe your own ideas instead of believing the texts itself.

Smile Rev.2:2

You do the same with Rev.2:2, and you THINK that Paul's name is mentioned here, but his name is not written in this text.

I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

Paul's nor Saul's name is not in this text as you THINK.

stop cheating

And Lucy,

What were Gentiles doing at a Hebrew Jewish feast of Pentecost, if they were not there to keep the feast?

You see Lucy, you unconverted Gentiles want to claim salvation, but you do not wont to obey, and so your merely lip servers, and make believers in name only.

the ONLY PERSON YESHUA ASKED HIS CHURCH TO FOLLOW = WAS HIMSELF

HOW SIMPLE IS this holy advice to understand?
    why so?
    few have any true idea why
    because ONLY HE IS THE HIGH PRIEST OF IMMORTAL ENDLESS LIFE - WITHIN A NEW ORDER CALLED MELCHEDEZEK

THIS IS NOT COMPLICATED it is basic Ekklesia knowledge - FOLLOW ME = not into the parts or full laws of Moses which were all fulfiiled and removed in 70ad BUT INTO THE NEW COVENANT for the benefit of HIS NEW CREATIONS

few people understand this
    so most think every religious dog out from some seminary [cemetery] can go forth and teach and be followed = that is NOT HOW IT WORKS

here is an example

THE COMBATANTS:

In one Corner:

The Historical Disciples of Jesus of Nazareth,
    Peter, John, and James the Just (one of Jesus' four brothers),
    the "Pillars of the Church" and leaders of the earliest Jesus Movement.

In the other Corner:

Paul, a.k.a. Saul, Self-appointed Apostle
    who began as a persecutor of Jesus' genuine Apostles
    then is said to have had some kind of a "conversion" experience
    and became (in his own eyes at least) a specially appointed Apostle of Jesus.

not so~~~

he has no authority to be believe than i have,

JESUS SAID ''FOLLOW ME '' and no one else.

so looking into this confused story and lies that are admitted by saul
    we can ask with confidence now
    Where did Paul get his "Gospel"?

Paul himself gives two accounts:
    Originally Paul seems to have been Content to Claim that he had received
    the "tradition" that he Preached from Apostolic Circles
    (1 Corinthians 15:1-11)

But once the Controversy began, Paul Disassociated himself from the Apostles,
    Claimed his "Gospel" was a Revelation of Jesus and not from any Human Source;
    Denied even going to Jerusalem until Three Years after his "Conversion" and
    Stated that he Interacted only Briefly with Peter and James
    (Galatians 1:1-24)

But Luke Narrates a Different Version of Paul's Activity after his "Conversion";
    Luke Tells a Story of Close Collaboration between Paul and the Jerusalem Community,
    Apparently beginning Shortly after Paul's "Conversion" in Damascus
    (Acts 8:3-9:31)

WE ARE TO FOLLOW YESHUA - not some self professor with 3 various stories that HE NEVER THOUGHT WOULD COME TO LIGHT when writing his letters.
    woe

actually it is well noted these last verse is a forgery

is well know fact by students of many hundreds of hours of bible study~~~

as example
    One might also ask why the apparent disobedience of the Apostles if this verse were genuine as there is not one who obeyed these supposed words of Jesus Christ from Matthew 28:19.

FOLLOW ME still remains the truth

It's not a forgery either.

is well know fact by students of many hundreds of hours of bible study~~~

as example
    One might also ask why the apparent disobedience of the Apostles if this verse were genuine as there is not one who obeyed these supposed words of Jesus Christ from Matthew 28:19.

FOLLOW ME still remains the truth
    And Lucy, the apostles did go throughout the known world then.

And Lucy, it's true that we are to follow Messiah, and suppose you tell people how one follows Him, without doing or obeying His words and His apostles as He said to do?

No, no I can't answer this question, why I might look bad to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You asserted in your post #23 this statement:

"PAUL PREACHED CARTE BLANCHE FORGIVENESS THROUGH GRACE AND SALVATION"

Your statement is not true. It is true that most Christians believe that your statement describes what the Apostle Paul taught about grace, but they have no idea concerning what Paul is actually saying in his writings.

The Apostle Paul approached the Gospel of Yahushua through the eyes of an expert in Jewish Law. Paul knew that there existed two ways to fulfill the Law:

• The physical fulfillment, that is, through works of the Law.
    • The spiritual fulfillment, that is, through faith that we can fulfill the Law by belief in the work of Yahushua.

The Apostle Paul recognized that it was possible to physically fulfill the Law. After all, is this not what Yahushua accomplished to claim perpetual LIFE for HIMSELF? Absolutely, for Moses does say this:

Deuteronomy 30:19
    19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

And YAHWEH ELOHIM HIMSELF says this:

Leviticus 18:5
    5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am YAHWEH.

And also THIS as one of my favorite scriptures:

Deuteronomy 8:3
    3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that the man doth not live by bread only, but by every rhema that proceedeth out of the mouth of the YAHWEH doth the man live.

Of course, Messiah Yahushua is The Son of The Man as I have indicated to you in my last post to you.

Lucy, I write these words to you with the hope that you will someday be able to actually hear them because they are truly the spoken (Rhema) words of YAHWEH.

My Messiah Yahushua possessed perpetual LIFE NOW because HE HIMSELF was in the process of fulfilling the Law in both a physical and spiritual sense. You yourself and I myself cannot have perpetual LIFE NOW by physically fulfilling the Law. You can physically keep the Sabbath Day just like the Jews and just like the members of the Worldwide Church of God and just like the Seventh Day Adventist and you yourself will not have perpetual LIFE NOW. Why? The Sabbath Command is only one commandment and in order to possess LIFE NOW according to the physical works of the Law, you must according to the Apostle Paul keep them all. This is made plain by the Apostle Paul right here:

Galatians 5:3-4
    3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
    4 Messiah is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

There does indeed exist another way to fulfill the Law, and this another way is the Gospel of the Apostle Paul which you refuse to hear presently.

Thanking you in advance should your ears be opened to actually hear, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Now Mr. Pharisee,

You yourself and I myself cannot have perpetual LIFE NOW by physically fulfilling the Law. You can physically keep the Sabbath Day just like the Jews and just like the members of the Worldwide Church of God and just like the Seventh Day Adventist and you yourself will not have perpetual LIFE NOW. Why? The Sabbath Command is only one commandment and in order to possess LIFE NOW according to the physical works of the Law, you must according to the Apostle Paul keep them all.
    ]You yourself and I myself cannot have perpetual LIFE NOW by physically fulfilling the Law.
    The Sabbath Command is only one commandment and in order to possess LIFE NOW according to the physical works of the Law, you must according to the Apostle Paul keep them all.
    Has any other reader out there ever seen or read such self contradictions?

Paul wrote:

Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law. Galatians 3:21.

for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Suppose you show us Mr. Pharisee a law that can give life??

elijah has become abusing again towqrds me and the truth i tell
    Why telling her the truth, and what she is doing is abusing her.

I wonder, is this also the way she does her husband to get him to knuckle under her too?