Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Messiah Yahushua Was Definitely A Pharisee!

yes that is true Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    I know your a big girl dear Lucy, however, I was offering myself for you, after all, Messiah did offer Himself also for everyone of us, and the least we can do, is offer ourselves for each other.
    i never thought of it this way to tell the truth
    so thank you~~~ WHERE 2 OR 3 ARE GATHERED IN His NAME THERE He is
    AMEN

you know
    if our hearts [ rather than our bible minds] were all in unity - i do believe, the rest of us would be too and His kingdom would APPEAR IN US four posters rather quickly.
    you know I thinking of
    Peter and John here + how they ministered out as a ''duo,'' at GATE BEAUTIFUL

I did a study on GATE BEAUTIFUL and i learnt so much form it - AND I KNOW WHY the command is to ''love your neighbour'' is strongly advised
    because inside that ''showing of love to others'' IS THE SECRET OF the divine MIGHTY WORKING POWER.
    Never let the enemy cause you to doubt your calling.
    He will try to bring you down by these things.
    Use your weapons and he will flee from you.
    Some of you encounter opposition.
    There will always be the ignorant and the accusers, but I will remove them off from before your face.

how about we consider these verses

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    i never thought of it this way to tell the truth
    so thank you~~~ WHERE 2 OR 3 ARE GATHERED IN His NAME THERE He is
    AMEN

you know
    if our hearts [ rather than our bible minds] were all in unity - i do believe, the rest of us would be too and His kingdom would APPEAR IN US four posters rather quickly.
    you know I thinking of
    Peter and John here + how they ministered out as a ''duo,'' at GATE BEAUTIFUL

I did a study on GATE BEAUTIFUL and i learnt so much form it - AND I KNOW WHY the command is to ''love your neighbour'' is strongly advised
    because inside that ''showing of love to others'' IS THE SECRET OF the divine MIGHTY WORKING POWER.

2 Peter 1:2-11 KJV
    Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, According as His divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
    Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises:
    that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
    And beside this, giving all diligence,
    add to your faith virtue;
    and to virtue knowledge;
    and to knowledge temperance;
    and to temperance patience;
    and to patience godliness;
    and to godliness brotherly kindness;
    and to brotherly kindness charity.
    Forif these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
    Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
    For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Look please
    Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
    For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Chris
    There will always be the ignorant and the accusers, but I will remove them off from before your face.

can we look at these ''elements'' here as clues to MANIFESTING christ within

2 Peter 1:2-11 KJV
    Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, According as His divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
    Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises:
    that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
    and to virtue knowledge;
    Forif these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
    For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Look please
    For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Chris

we might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
    and to virtue knowledge;
    it says here an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Chris

i do believe these 8 elements are A FREQUENCY [ energy wave] that ASCENDS into the Kingdom realm here on earth = that realm where Jesus ministered out from daily amen
    to ascend is in 8 steps ever upwards to ESCAPE THE CORRUPTION IN this world
    each ''step is a known virtue'' and a frequency wave of energy power level and each virtue has to be our ''testing grounds '' so we reach the next level into HIS KINGDOM
    the highest FREQUENCY IS ''BROTHERLY KINDNESS'' LOVE.
    IF
    THESE 8 THINGS now abound within us we are never barren nor unfruitful in knowledge [ no longer ignorant so we do not perish from it] john 3 v 16
    it could be likened to a grade in school - to receive our graduation papers we are to GRADULATE IN ALL MANNER OF BROTHERLY LOVE.

the assembly of 4...............................

2c2354bf13fcfc0ed38705e8d7185fcc.jpg

Genesis 6:8-9
    But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.
    These are the generations of Noah:
    Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

''we walk with God, by His grace for our generation as the just made perfect''

this is HOW ABBA sees us
    NOT AS WE SEE ourselves
    His work is already COMPLETED within us, we just have to identify with this work. [HIS WORKMANSHIP]

IF Spying Speaketh - we listen- we will consider it FROM THE LORD
    IF IAH Speaketh - we listen - we will consider it FROM THE LORD
    IF Elijah Speaketh= we listen- we will consider it FROM THE LORD
    If Lucy Speaketh - they listen- please consider it FROM THE LORD

WHY? UNITY BIRTHS IMPOSSIBLE THINGS
    = UNITY AND LOVE OF THE BRETHREN - they shall know us by our love [divine agape not soggy human EROS/PHILO love] for the BRETHREN

I would like to invite you 3 good lookers to be my brethren please
    IF YE BE SO KIND
    remember I am an elderly lady...[well] its only a number.

Thumbs up A Beth Din!

Hi Lucy and EliYah,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

First of all, I give thanks to My Messiah Yahushua that HE has granted once again for the both of you to be reconciled to each other. None of us can rightly be declared peace makers apart from the presence of Messiah Yahushua.

The smallest court in Judaism was a court of three judges called a Beth Din, that is, a House of Judgment. Our Messiah Yahushua modified this smallest court in this manner:

Matthew 18:20
    20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

This smallest court has great authority when you consider that Messiah Yahushua does indeed sit with them. Two Judges plus Messiah Yahushua makes for a Beth Din. Consider the power of such a court as Messiah Yahushua sent out the Seventy in HIS Name in twos and gave them the command to heal the sick and also gave them authority over demons (see Luke 10:9 & 17). The reason they had such abilities is because the presence of Messiah Yahushua was with them, and since HIS presence was with them, together THEY formed a Beth Din or Court of Three.

Please understand that any Beth Din of Messiah Yahushua must come together in HIS Name. Both ImAHebrew and myself believe that the Name of Messiah Yahushua is the Word (Logos) of ELOHIM (Revelation 19:13), and that this Word is comprised of both the written and oral Law. This thread was established to promote that belief, and since you both recognize that peace arose between the both of you when ImAHebrew and myself determined to sit in judgment on the issue dividing you with the faith that Messiah Yahushua would sit with us, then you should recognize that the source of your present peace is indeed Messiah Yahushua. May we all give thanks to HIM for HIS Peace!

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

amen Spying and IAH and Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy and EliYah,

First of all, I give thanks to My Messiah Yahushua that HE has granted once again for the both of you to be reconciled to each other. None of us can rightly be declared peace makers apart from the presence of Messiah Yahushua.

The smallest court in Judaism was a court of three judges called a Beth Din, that is, a House of Judgment. Our Messiah Yahushua modified this smallest court in this manner:

Matthew 18:20
    20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

This smallest court has great authority when you consider that Messiah Yahushua does indeed sit with them. Two Judges plus Messiah Yahushua makes for a Beth Din. Consider the power of such a court as Messiah Yahushua sent out the Seventy in HIS Name in twos and gave them the command to heal the sick and also gave them authority over demons (see Luke 10:9 & 17). The reason they had such abilities is because the presence of Messiah Yahushua was with them, and since HIS presence was with them, together THEY formed a Beth Din or Court of Three.

Please understand that any Beth Din of Messiah Yahushua must come together in HIS Name. Both ImAHebrew and myself believe that the Name of Messiah Yahushua is the Word (Logos) of ELOHIM (Revelation 19:13), and that this Word is comprised of both the written and oral Law. This thread was established to promote that belief, and since you both recognize that peace arose between the both of you when ImAHebrew and myself determined to sit in judgment on the issue dividing you with the faith that Messiah Yahushua would sit with us, then you should recognize that the source of your present peace is indeed Messiah Yahushua. May we all give thanks to HIM for HIS Peace!

Sincerely, Latuwr

we were well favoured by His Presence and give thanks for a peaceful settlement
    what does He write about peacemakers???
    hmmm
    amazing grace and we give HIM all this glory
    what I do consider the best thing is............................................................. MESSIAH is with us.
    amen

Thumbs up A Congregation And A Small Sanhedrin!

Hi Everyone,

Under Jewish Law, a Congregation or viable Synagogue must consist of at least ten men; therefore, a Beth Din or Court of Three Judges is not a sufficient number to form a congregation. Messiah Yahushua was blessed to choose 12 Disciples which gave HIM a roving Congregation or Synagogue. These Chosen Ones were all men in order to conform with Jewish Oral Law.

It is our belief that Messiah Yahushua today makes no such distinction between men and women in the establishment of a Congregation or Synagogue. Why do I believe this? It is according to our experience. The Tzaddikim which formed A Church of God right here in Ellisville, MO, consisted of ten baptized men and women. We, that is, the men, did not initially give our wives the status of being witnesses for Messiah Yahushua, and in this, we were quite mistaken! Having been separated and torn apart, the men of our little congregation came to recognize that our believing wives through their belief were also witnesses of the resurrection of our great YAHWEH and KING and HIGH PRIEST, Messiah Yahushua. If you can see and believe the resurrection of Messiah Yahushua in the Scriptures, you then become a witness to HIS Resurrection regardless of whether you are a man or a woman.

It is more than just coincidence that the New Testament records that the number of Disciples which existed at the resurrection of Messiah Yahushua was about 120 (see Acts 1:15). This number according to the Talmud is the size of a city which is enabled or qualifies to establish a Small Sanhedrin. This higher Court consisted of 23 members. The death of Judas, who was a Prince and Judge of one of the Tribes of Israel (see Matthew 19:28), reduced this Small Sanhedrin to 22 members. According to Jewish Law, this Court cannot exist as a court of 22 so the Small Sanhedrin must be expanded in order to again consist of 23 members. So the replacement of Judas was demanded by both the written Scriptures and the Oral Law.

Next up for consideration is the Great Sanhedrin.

Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Hi Everyone,

This scripture is very instructive:

Luke 18:34
    34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

The Disciples of Messiah Yahushua were not scholars. They were not trained in Jewish Law like the Apostle Paul, but, you know what, they accompanied Messiah Yahushua each Sabbath Day in HIS habit of assembling with and teaching in the Jewish Synagogues. This is the record of the Gospels, Brethren. Messiah Yahushua was accepted into the fellowship of the Jewish Synagogues in which HE entered and taught. These Synagogues were established and ruled by Pharisees, and each Sabbath Day both the Law and the Prophets were read.

So, let's try to draw a conclusion right here. Did the Pharisees believe in open debate and discussion within their assemblies. Absolutely! Would they listen or give ear to any Jew? No, they would not!

What does this tell us about the status of Messiah Yahushua in the eyes of Pharisees, the rulers of the Synagogues?

Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Really Spying?

Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue: For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God. John 12:42-43.

Smile

Spying, what happened to you proving Messiah was a Pharisee as you think, it seemed to get disproved very quickly huh?

Smile...

Thumbs up Drinking The Cup!

Hi Everyone,

This is a very special week for some of the Tzaddikim. We sighted the Renewal on the 21st Day of March, and we therefore consecrated March 22nd as the first day of Nisan or Abib. This makes today, Wednesday, the 14th Day of Abib, the very day on which the Passover Lambs were offered at Jerusalem during Temple days. This day is also the very day on which Messiah Yahushua was crucified.

Last evening after the sun had set, half of the Tzaddikim celebrated what we call the Passover or YAHWEH'S Supper (the LORD'S Supper). Traditionally, we wash each other's feet, and then we share together broken Matzos and wine. These are representative of the broken Body and shed Blood of our Messiah Yahushua.

This celebration is the highlight of our religious year. Five of the Tzaddikim celebrated the Passover on March 29 after the sun had set. They do so because they do follow the calculated Jewish Calendar in their fellowship with an offshoot of the former Worldwide Church of God. These five elected this year to allow the women to take the lead in the Passover celebration for the first time in our history. I myself did not see or experience their celebration because for a number of years now, I remain by myself due to my belief in LIFE NOW. ImAHebrew is a believer in LIFE NOW, but I cannot assemble with him because he is the lead Elder of another group of the Tzaddikim who will not accept any open teaching of LIFE NOW among themselves. I have another Brother and Sister who are also believers in LIFE NOW. They for various reasons celebrate Passover also by themselves.

It is a fundamental belief of the Tzaddikim that eating and drinking are representative of doing. This is best explained by examining the Cup. Messiah Yahushua made these statements about the Cup:

Matthew 26:36-44
    36 Then cometh Yahushua with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.
    37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.
    38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
    39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
    40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
    41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
    42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
    43 And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy. (Their eyes were heavy because they had been drinking from the Cup in a physical sense. Drinking wine will make your eyes heavy!)
    44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.

Did Messiah Yahushua HIMSELF drink the Cup? He absolutely did!

Thanking anyone in advance who might be moved to comment on this Cup, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

the LIMITATIONS of the fleshly worship = leads to the virus called death,

THE NEW COVENANT
    was created to rescue and awaken our inner being = as we all are spiritual beings firstly, having a human experience secondly.
    while JESUS walked this earth, it was for a RESCUE MISSION - the mission was to AWAKEN Abba's children, to the fact they had been trapped into a fleshly cycle mindset [from ignorance] that killed them,
    NO AMOUNT of religious service religious dogmas and religious ritual STOPPED their captivity nor stopped their daily murder from death.

all Religious peoples in this world remain trapped in death = captives to this virus.

while Jesus was here on earth, He followed some sections of the Jewish rituals and some sections of their dogma.
    yet the people still remained captives

WHEN Jesus began Preaching the GOSPEL, the rescue mission commenced = to awaken our spirits TO WHO WE ARE and then CUT THE CHAINS that bind us to the vanity virus and its deadly mindset.
    Jesus never came to carry on, the Jewish religious system of belief,
    no way
    Hence the terrible acts of 70ad. where the whole system was destroyed never to return.

To celebrate PASSOVER AND ALL those Jewish ways, is to remain IN THE FLESH and not To worship in the spirit of Truth,
    This religiousity points to a carnal man, that is UNABLE TO SWITCH OVER TO his TRUE MAN inside- SO THIS RELIGIOUS MAN IS STILL SLEEPING.

THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH = IS JESUS. THE TRUTH PERSON.
    IF Jesus is your indwelling lord of glory - HE WILL PASSOVER YOU DAILY AS HE RESCUES YOU from the angel of death.
    you never have to ''remember'' Jesus when HE IS YOUR INDWELLING LORD.
    ALL you have to do to ''REMEMBER HIM'' is obey the new covenant,' daily and this habit will certainly get you out from your sleepy head carnal flesh.

MATH 11 V 28 29 30.
    Come to Me, and I Will Give You Rest

27 All things have been handed over to Me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
    28 Come to Me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
    30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.”
    YOU LEARN FROM HIM.,
    AS HE REVEALS HIMSELF TO YOU.

YOU COME TO HIM, TO have each system of deception in this world called ''the Matrix'' removed from you
    YOU COME TO HIM, TO have YOUR EVERY NEED FULFILLED [ even supernaturally]
    YOU COME TO HIM, TO receive your healing and eternal life forevermore - lived in here.
    YOU COME TO HIM, TO be changed from those human mindsets that kill, into a light/life being doing the same works as Jesus did.................here
    etc

no flesh works,
    feasts and rituals
    gazing at the mo9on - shall ''fix you'' nor ''please HIM'' - it all died in 70ad.

the chief problem is IF YOU DO THESE THINGS, under the ordinances of Herbert Armstrong - you remain ''one sleeping dead man''

''the cup'' - each believer has to drink for '' the cup '' because this cup represents the DYING TO OUR PERSONAL WILL,
    dying to our opinions that murder us,
    DYING TO vanity we all think of as real
    dying to death
    why?
    SO THAT HIS ETERNAL LIFE CAN SWALLOW US UP and we remain forevermore IN Him and His powers. here.

JESUS ''CUP'' WAS THE CROSS
    A TERRIBLE THING FOR ANY MAN THE SUFFER.
    BUT
    ALSO
    ''his cup'' was the fact HE COULD AVOID IT SHOULD HE SO DESIRE AND TO USE HIS WILL not His Fathers.

all BELIEVERS HAVE '' THE CUP''
    - Jesus made the way possible for us so we too drink, ''our cup''
    why?
    TO DO OUR FATHERS WILL not our own, in all situations we face.here.

it is time for you to cast out death and rituals Of the jews SIT at HIS FEET, and actually become AS UNLIMITED AS HE IS...

when you have to do fleshly religious activities, thinking ''oh how great i am''
    you dont really INTIMATELY know THE SAVIOUR and HIS DWELLING christ powers.

you are dead.,
    Last edited by LucySmith; 04-04-2018 at 06:15 PM.

the truth is = all those jewish rituals and religious churchy ''works''

THE NEW COVENANT
    was created to rescue and awaken our inner being = as we all are spiritual beings firstly, having a human experience secondly.
    while JESUS walked this earth, it was for a RESCUE MISSION - the mission was to AWAKEN Abba's children, to the fact they had been trapped into a fleshly cycle mindset [from ignorance] that killed them,
    NO AMOUNT of religious service religious dogmas and religious ritual STOPPED their captivity nor stopped their daily murder from death.

all Religious peoples in this world remain trapped in death = captives to this virus.

while Jesus was here on earth, He followed some sections of the Jewish rituals and some sections of their dogma.
    yet the people still remained captives

WHEN Jesus began Preaching the GOSPEL, the rescue mission commenced = to awaken our spirits TO WHO WE ARE and then CUT THE CHAINS that bind us to the vanity virus and its deadly mindset.
    Jesus never came to carry on, the Jewish religious system of belief,
    no way
    Hence the terrible acts of 70ad. where the whole system was destroyed never to return.

To celebrate PASSOVER AND ALL those Jewish ways, is to remain IN THE FLESH and not To worship in the spirit of Truth,
    This religiousity points to a carnal man, that is UNABLE TO SWITCH OVER TO his TRUE MAN inside- SO THIS RELIGIOUS MAN IS STILL SLEEPING.

THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH = IS JESUS. THE TRUTH PERSON.
    IF Jesus is your indwelling lord of glory - HE WILL PASSOVER YOU DAILY AS HE RESCUES YOU from the angel of death.
    you never have to ''remember'' Jesus when HE IS YOUR INDWELLING LORD.
    ALL you have to do to ''REMEMBER HIM'' is obey the new covenant,' daily and this habit will certainly get you out from your sleepy head carnal flesh.

MATH 11 V 28 29 30.

YOU LEARN FROM HIM.,
    AS HE REVEALS HIMSELF TO YOU.

YOU COME TO HIM, TO have each system of deception in this world called ''the Matrix'' removed from you
    YOU COME TO HIM, TO have YOUR EVERY NEED FULFILLED [ even supernaturally]
    YOU COME TO HIM, TO receive your healing and eternal life forevermore - lived in here.
    YOU COME TO HIM, TO be changed from those human mindsets that kill, into a light/life being doing the same works as Jesus did.................here
    etc

no flesh works,
    feasts and rituals
    gazing at the mo9on - shall ''fix you'' nor ''please HIM'' - it all died in 70ad.

the chief problem is IF YOU DO THESE THINGS, under the ordinances of Herbert Armstrong - you remain ''one sleeping dead man''

''the cup'' - each believer has to drink for '' the cup '' because this cup represents the DYING TO OUR PERSONAL WILL,
    dying to our opinions that murder us,
    DYING TO vanity we all think of as real
    dying to death
    why?
    SO THAT HIS ETERNAL LIFE CAN SWALLOW US UP and we remain forevermore IN Him and His powers. here.

JESUS ''CUP'' WAS THE CROSS
    A TERRIBLE THING FOR ANY MAN THE SUFFER.
    BUT
    ALSO
    ''his cup'' was the fact HE COULD AVOID IT SHOULD HE SO DESIRE AND TO USE HIS WILL not His Fathers.

all BELIEVERS HAVE '' THE CUP''
    - Jesus made the way possible for us so we too drink, ''our cup''
    why?
    TO DO OUR FATHERS WILL not our own, in all situations we face.here.

it is time for you to cast out death and rituals Of the jews SIT at HIS FEET, and actually become AS UNLIMITED AS HE IS...

when you have to do fleshly religious activities, thinking ''oh how great i am''
    you dont really INTIMATELY know THE SAVIOUR and HIS DWELLING christ powers.

you are dead.,

are for those SLEEPERS - WHO ARE SCREAMING OUT '''''DONT WAKE ME UP''''''

TO those foolish virgins...
    ''AWAKE AWAKE, AND PUT ON THE STRENGTH OF THE SAVIOUR AND ARISE FROM YOUR DEAD TOMBS''
    stop your sleep of death.
    you foolish virgins.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 04-04-2018 at 07:18 PM.

Thumbs up Making Changes!

Hi Lucy,

Today is first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. In following the faith practiced by Messiah Yahushua, we remove all leavened bread from our homes for seven days. This is in accord with the commands of YAHWEH ELOHIM concerning this Feast.

The Tzaddikim view the keeping of the weekly Sabbath Day and the keeping of the Feasts and Holy Days as being a part of the Cup, that is, it is according to the will of YAHWEH ELOHIM that these physical rehearsals be observed by HIS people.

It is according to the will of YAHWEH ELOHIM that we do no work on the fifteenth day of Abib and that we should all assemble for a Holy Assembly or Convocation. Unlike you, the Tzaddikim do not view the keeping of the weekly Sabbath Day, the Holy Days, and the Feasts of YAHWEH ELOHIM as being a burden. We understand that the Law is light, and that we should not hide the light from going out to those around us by the physical activity in which we engage ourselves.

Do you remember when you told me about possibly meeting John Mark at your stand. You told me that he handed you his wallet and asked you to help him pay for his purchase because of his club hand? You indicated to me that you felt that perhaps he was testing your honesty and trustworthiness. The impulse to steal from others comes from the flesh, does it not? How about the desire to commit adultery. Does not adultery also arise from the flesh? This is exactly the same for all the commandments. Make a commandment, and it is the flesh that arises against the commandment. Consider what you have just written about the works of the flesh:
    no flesh works,
    feasts and rituals
    None of the commandments of YAHWEH ELOHIM died in 70ad. What did die in 70ad was our ability to keep many of them in a physical sense. It is today impossible for any of us to go up to Jerusalem and offer the commanded physical animals. The physical Temple no longer exists, but no one can argue that the destruction of the physical Temple did away with the commandment not to murder each other, and no one like yourself should argue that the destruction of the physical Temple destroyed the commandment to remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy as well as the Feasts of YAHWEH and HIS Holy Days. How does the destruction of the 2nd physical Temple void the commandment of YAHWEH ELOHIM that we should remove all leaven from our homes and eat Matzos for seven days (see Exodus 12:14-15)?

It is very obvious to ImAHebrew and myself that whenever you argue against doing in a physical sense what YAHWEH ELOHIM has commanded that it is actually your flesh that is speaking. If you are indeed drinking the Cup which Messiah Yahushua did drink, then this should not be the case. It is according to the will of YAHWEH ELOHIM that you put to death the deeds or works of your flesh. If you do not, then you will die a physical death despite all your belief to the contrary (see Romans 6:23). You have need of making some important changes in your life, Lucy!

Sincerely, Latuwr

our DUTY IS TO THE NEW COVENANT AND THE FORMING INSIDE us OF HIS NEW CREATURE

Hi Lucy,

Today is first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. In following the faith practiced by Messiah Yahushua, we remove all leavened bread from our homes for seven days. This is in accord with the commands of YAHWEH ELOHIM concerning this Feast.

The Tzaddikim view the keeping of the weekly Sabbath Day and the keeping of the Feasts and Holy Days as being a part of the Cup, that is, it is according to the will of YAHWEH ELOHIM that these physical rehearsals be observed by HIS people.

It is according to the will of YAHWEH ELOHIM that we do no work on the fifteenth day of Abib and that we should all assemble for a Holy Assembly or Convocation. Unlike you, the Tzaddikim do not view the keeping of the weekly Sabbath Day, the Holy Days, and the Feasts of YAHWEH ELOHIM as being a burden. We understand that the Law is light, and that we should not hide the light from going out to those around us by the physical activity in which we engage ourselves.

Do you remember when you told me about possibly meeting John Mark at your stand. You told me that he handed you his wallet and asked you to help him pay for his purchase because of his club hand? You indicated to me that you felt that perhaps he was testing your honesty and trustworthiness. The impulse to steal from others comes from the flesh, does it not? How about the desire to commit adultery. Does not adultery also arise from the flesh? This is exactly the same for all the commandments. Make a commandment, and it is the flesh that arises against the commandment. Consider what you have just written about the works of the flesh:None of the commandments of YAHWEH ELOHIM died in 70ad. What did die in 70ad was our ability to keep many of them in a physical sense. It is today impossible for any of us to go up to Jerusalem and offer the commanded physical animals. The physical Temple no longer exists, but no one can argue that the destruction of the physical Temple did away with the commandment not to murder each other, and no one like yourself should argue that the destruction of the physical Temple destroyed the commandment to remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy as well as the Feasts of YAHWEH and HIS Holy Days. How does the destruction of the 2nd physical Temple void the commandment of YAHWEH ELOHIM that we should remove all leaven from our homes and eat Matzos for seven days (see Exodus 12:14-15)?

It is very obvious to ImAHebrew and myself that whenever you argue against doing in a physical sense what YAHWEH ELOHIM has commanded that it is actually your flesh that is speaking. If you are indeed drinking the Cup which Messiah Yahushua did drink, then this should not be the case. It is according to the will of YAHWEH ELOHIM that you put to death the deeds or works of your flesh. If you do not, then you will die a physical death despite all your belief to the contrary (see Romans 6:23). You have need of making some important changes in your life, Lucy!

Sincerely, Latuwr

Spying oh yes.. I remember it so well
    Do you remember when you told me about possibly meeting John Mark at your stand. You told me that he handed you his wallet and asked you to help him pay for his purchase because of his club hand? You indicated to me that you felt that perhaps he was testing your honesty and trustworthiness.

I see his face even now as I type I will not forget it
    I didn't know it was John mark TILL MUCH LATER when I did ''does John remain'' posts and I found out about JM club hand.
    [ I must look it up again I loved writing on ''does john remain'']
    I also believe ''others'' visit too but never say so.
    I am also very interested when a stranger says ''hello''' to me
    Spying
    did I tell you about the lady a stranger who told me about the book ''forever young''?

sweetheart I love you and your belief in LIFE NOW
    ... I do...
    but u make me so mad because you wont let your awesome mighty unbelievable wonderful spiritual man develop
    he is only 1/2 awake
    YOUR spirit MAN NEEDS TO GROW UP, INTO THE UNLIMITED MAN of Christ and to become HIS IMAGE HERE.
    what you do is remain rusted onto the religious flesh - works.
    consider this
    Millions of religious people before you have done the same religious works with great zeal AND ALL DIED.
    DEATH STILL WINS
    I TELL U OVER AND OVER 2000 Christians die every 12 mins [ according to stats around this world] and basically believe as you do
    You got to get free Spying
    why?
    You remain a captive to the law of sin and death and I blame HA and how he ''murdered'' you when you were young and impressed with his twisted versions
    sigh sigh
    He ''murdered'' so many people, with his '''versions of the gospel''.
    please COME AWAY, begin again under the LORDSHIP OF Christ and not H Armstrong.

consider this please.
    WHEN YOU RESIGNED FROM Herbert Armstrong's WWCof G - when you left and walked away YOU ALSO SHOULD HAVE LEFT HIS TEACHINGS.
    if HE HAD PROVED TO YOU TO BE FALSE IN ONE AREA, he would be false is all areas. HE proved to be a very wicked man according to eye witness reports
    therefore
    I cannot ever never ever be a clone to his versions of the gospel.
    NEVER

also IF I CHANGED my belief as I was taught by Jesus I WOULD NEVER BE HIS NEW CREATURE and be so loved and blessed as I am.
    how He talks to me each day, in His own special way.... I CANNOT GIVE IT UP AND GO BACKWARDS into death- ''been there did that +came out''

in religious FLESH WORKS the old man in us all still remains.
    desolate
    * unable to trust the NT Messiah and His promises,
    * filled with doubts,
    * racked by fears and sickness,
    * moved by evil imaginations and worry,
    * strive for self preservation
    * buffeted by torments.
    * lusting after the things of the world.
    * lacking the riches of eternal life.
    these old things within still remain ALIVE.

Spying
    I don't have these old man traits anymore = I was gradually set free under my Saviours mighty hand of love.

I ask you very politely WHY DO I WISH TO RETURN to these ghastly days of '' my old man torments''.
    NO WAY.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 04-05-2018 at 04:45 PM.

Thumbs up The Commandments Of The Father!

Hi Lucy,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!

You wrote this to me:
    Spying
    did I tell you about the lady a stranger who told me about the book ''forever young''?

sweetheart I love you and your belief in LIFE NOW
    ... I do...
    but u make me so mad because you wont let your awesome mighty unbelievable wonderful spiritual man develop
    he is only 1/2 awake
    YOUR spirit MAN NEEDS TO GROW UP, INTO THE UNLIMITED MAN of Christ and to become HIS IMAGE HERE.
    what you do is remain rusted onto the religious flesh - works.
    consider this
    Millions of religious people before you have done the same religious works with great zeal AND ALL DIED.
    DEATH STILL WINS
    I TELL U OVER AND OVER 2000 Christians die every 12 mins [ according to stats around this world] and basically believe as you do
    You got to get free Spying
    why?
    You remain a captive to the law of sin and death and I blame HA and how he ''murdered'' you when you were young and impressed with his twisted versions
    sigh sigh
    He ''murdered'' so many people, with his '''versions of the gospel''.
    please COME AWAY, begin again under the LORDSHIP OF Christ and not H Armstrong.
    Lucy, I do thank you for your love, but the love I seek from you is the same love that My Messiah Yahushua seeks from HIS Believers. Messiah commanded this about love:

John 15:9-12
    9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
    10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
    11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
    12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

It is clear from the words of Messiah above that the love of the Father and the love of Yahushua toward us is one and the same.

Notice that the Father gave Yahushua commandments. You are convinced that you yourself know the Father of Yahushua. Can you tell me what commandments the Father gave to Yahushua?

Thanking you in advance this fine Sabbath Morning, the third day of the Feast, for your reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr