Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Messiah Yahushua Was Definitely A Pharisee!

Thumbs up The Third Day Of The Feast!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!

Please consider this commandment of the Father to Yahushua:

John 12:49-50
    49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    50 And I know that his commandment is perpetual life: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

When and where in all the world did the Father speak to Yahushua concerning perpetual life, and when did the Father make perpetual life (LIFE NOW) a commandment?

Thanking you in advance this fine Sabbath Morning, the third day of the Feast, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs up Testimony Concerning The Renewal, That is, The New Moon!

Hi Lucy,

I have asked the above questions of you so that you can prove to me and to everyone else that you yourself can see into the Scriptures where the FATHER spoke to Yahushua concerning LIFE NOW! The commandment of the Father exists, but you must know where to look for it, and you must know the interpretation of it.

In other words, Lucy, the Old Testament Scriptures are a parable to you, and to EliYah, and to Guyguy, and to anyone else that does imagine that they know the commandment of the FATHER concerning LIFE NOW!

Please bring forth your testimony. Lucy, you can testify right now! Guyguy, you can testify right now. EliYah, you must wait a few days. I am willing to listen to your testimony; after all, I and my Brethren are the Ab of the Ab Beit Din!

So, speak now or forever remain silent concerning the New Moon (the Renewal) of My Messiah Yahushua.

Thanking all that may reply this fine Sabbath Morning, the Third Day of the Feast, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,

I have asked the above questions of you so that you can prove to me and to everyone else that you yourself can see into the Scriptures where the FATHER spoke to Yahushua concerning LIFE NOW! The commandment of the Father exists, but you must know where to look for it, and you must know the interpretation of it.

In other words, Lucy, the Old Testament Scriptures are a parable to you, and to EliYah, and to Guyguy, and to anyone else that does imagine that they know the commandment of the FATHER concerning LIFE NOW!

Please bring forth your testimony. Lucy, you can testify right now! Guyguy, you can testify right now. EliYah, you must wait a few days. I am willing to listen to your testimony; after all, I and my Brethren are the Ab of the Ab Beit Din!

So, speak now or forever remain silent concerning the New Moon (the Renewal) of My Messiah Yahushua.

Thanking all that may reply this fine Sabbath Morning, the Third Day of the Feast, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Mr. a.b.: I do not wish to encourage your self delusions of being something that your not; because your not the high priest see per Heb.5:10, and you are certainly not our Abba or Father either as Christ told us call no man father-Abba see per Matt.23:9, Mk.14:36; and when you can present a text of scripture that states to us the New Moon (the Renewal) of My Messiah Yahushua., as this a false made up statement by you of which you banned Eliyah for doing the same.

Thumbs up The "Ab" Of The Spiritual Sanhedrin!

Hi Guyguy,

I am not willing to walk down this road again with you so I will give you your first and only warning. You have three choices on this forum in addressing me. I answer to three pseudonyms: Spying, Latuwr, and Ab. If you do not like "Ab", then make use of one of the others. Do not address me as Mr. A.B. or Mr. a.b. Should you continue to do so, you will be banned from this forum.

If I ask you a question, you have a number of choices which are acceptable to me:
    • You can choose not to reply.
    • You can choose to give me an answer.
    • You can give me the right answer.
    • You can give me a wrong answer.
    All of the above are acceptable.

What is no longer acceptable to me from either you or EliYah is the creation of smoke screens or the creation of alternate issues in lieu of giving an answer. It is also unacceptable with me to provide partial, incomplete, and made up quotes in quoting someone else or in spreading ideas about someone else like EliYah did do.

Here is a rather good example of what I am telling you and requiring of you. You in your reply to me quoted Messiah Yahushua in this manner:
    and you are certainly not our Abba or Father either as Christ told us call no man father-Abba see per Matt.23:9, Mk.14:36;
    Your quote of Messiah is incomplete. Here is what Messiah actually said:

Matthew 23:9
    9 And call no one your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Yahushua did not say as you suggest that no one can be called father; rather, Messiah said "call no one your father". Please show me where I have asked you to call me "Ab" as your father! What is even more, I would not allow you to call me "Ab" if I thought that you were thinking of me as your father.

I do dream as I have admitted on this forum that I be blessed with becoming the next "Ab" or Father of the Spiritual Sanhedrin. In Acts 15, James serves in that capacity. In New Testament times, the "Ab" of the physical Sanhedrin served as basically the vice-president of the Supreme Court of Israel. The "Nasi" was the official title of the head or president of the physical Sanhedrin (please, take the time to google "Nasi of the Sanhedrin" right here). This position was held by either the King or the High Priest. Of course, Messiah Yahushua occupies this position with respect to the Spiritual Sanhedrin. There is nothing wrong with desiring to serve the Assembly according to the gifts given for the edification of the Assembly, and there is also nothing wrong with you believing that I am delusional about such things as these.

Even so, I would have you know that you could be quite wrong in your opinions right here so be careful how you judge. More later, Yahushua willing!

Thanking you in advance for your compliance, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

it should be made very clear~what some men are teaching Here on LA

Judaizers are those who try “live as the Jews,”
    Who influence non-Jews to live as the Jews,
    how?
    By following the teaching of Halakha,
    *wearing what they wear (tallit, tzitzi, and kippah, etc.),
    * talking with with jargon Hebrew terminologies, calling YHVH, “HaShem,” meaning “the name,” spelling “God” with a dash in the middle (“G-d”),
    * praying the prescribed prayers at the prescribed time,
    * looking for the new moons and gazing at the new moon
    *keeping the Sabbath and the Feasts religiously,
    *eating the Kosher Food,
    *even getting circumcised.

But, when they do them, they do with fear of breaking the law and feel the guilt when they do not do what they are “supposed to” do.
    They might do it just “to be like them,” to conform.

If you do any of these, you have been Judaized.
    Furthermore, all these things they are obligated to do as Judaism followers are exactly the yoke and burden our Lord spoke about (Mat 11:28-30).
    It is impossible to keep all the law to the letter, so they are doomed to fail.
    This is being under the law.
    As I pointed out earlier, in other posts Judaism is a false religion originates in the ancient Babylon.
    Judaism is of Satan.

Should you find men trying to teach you, like this, avoid like the plague
    TruthDeceptionSign.png
    YOU CHOOSE.

ALSO GOOD HINT TO REMEMBER IS
    The term “False Ministry” does not mean they are teaching wrong things by mistake, but it means that they teach lies “on purpose,” and are sent to do that by the Zionist Illuminati, our enemy.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

I meant no disrespect:

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Guyguy,

I am not willing to walk down this road again with you so I will give you your first and only warning. You have three choices on this forum in addressing me. I answer to three pseudonyms: Spying, Latuwr, and Ab. If you do not like "Ab", then make use of one of the others. Do not address me as Mr. A.B. or Mr. a.b. Should you continue to do so, you will be banned from this forum.

If I ask you a question, you have a number of choices which are acceptable to me:
    • You can choose not to reply.
    • You can choose to give me an answer.
    • You can give me the right answer.
    • You can give me a wrong answer.
    All of the above are acceptable.

What is no longer acceptable to me from either you or EliYah is the creation of smoke screens or the creation of alternate issues in lieu of giving an answer..
    It is also unacceptable with me to provide partial, incomplete, and made up quotes in quoting someone else or in spreading ideas about someone else like EliYah did do.

Here is a rather good example of what I am telling you and requiring of you. You in your reply to me quoted Messiah Yahushua in this manner:Your quote of Messiah is incomplete. Here is what Messiah actually said:

Matthew 23:9
    9 And call no one your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Yahushua did not say as you suggest that no one can be called father; rather, Messiah said "call no one your father". Please show me where I have asked you to call me "Ab" as your father! What is even more, I would not allow you to call me "Ab" if I thought that you were thinking of me as your father.

I do dream as I have admitted on this forum that I be blessed with becoming the next "Ab" or Father of the Spiritual Sanhedrin. In Acts 15, James serves in that capacity. In New Testament times, the "Ab" of the physical Sanhedrin served as basically the vice-president of the Supreme Court of Israel. The "Nasi" was the official title of the head or president of the physical Sanhedrin (please, take the time to google "Nasi of the Sanhedrin" right here). This position was held by either the King or the High Priest. Of course, Messiah Yahushua occupies this position with respect to the Spiritual Sanhedrin. There is nothing wrong with desiring to serve the Assembly according to the gifts given for the edification of the Assembly, and there is also nothing wrong with you believing that I am delusional about such things as these.

Even so, I would have you know that you could be quite wrong in your opinions right here so be careful how you judge. More later, Yahushua willing!

Thanking you in advance for your compliance, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying: I did not see a question=?? mark in your posting, do you? Also: I was not creating a smokescreen; and yes Christ does freely give us eternal life, and I'm very thankful to the Father and Christ through their Eternal Holy Spirit.

I did not make a ""QUOTE"" of Christ above; as that was my own opinion, and do you see my opinion in a ""QUOTE"" above, and am I not also entitled to my own opinion the same as you are? However: I did leave out the word your for a reason in Matthew 23:9; because you also left out Christ's own meaning in His own context of making His statement to His apostles about the religious ruling Pharisees, and it's very plain that Christ was telling His disciples to not call themselves these titles as the ruling religious Pharisees did do in Matthew 23:1-11.

This below is Christ's full statement as translated in Matthew 23:9 of the Aramaic Bible in Plain English.

And you should not call yourselves "Father", in the earth, for one is your Father who is in Heaven.

http://biblehub.com/aramaic-plain-en...matthew/23.htm