Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 141

Thread: Messiah Yahushua Was Definitely A Pharisee!

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,170

    Question According To Your Belief, When Did YAHWEH Offer HIS Offering The Third Time?

    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

    The original offering of YAHWEH'S Offering took place in Egypt. At that Offering, the priesthood did not exist. So, according to your teaching, EliYah, YAHWEH ELOHIM HIMSELF slaughtered all the Passover Lambs and painted the Blood of the Lambs on the lintel and the door posts of all the dwellings of the Children of Israel. Of course, since YAHWEH slaughtered the Lambs, can we not also assume that YAHWEH HIMSELF consumed all the Lambs?

    The second offering of YAHWEH'S Offering took place a year later (see Numbers 9:1-5). By this time, a priesthood had been consecrated, and their number according to Numbers 4:36 was 2750. At the second keeping of the Passover, do you think that the High Priest Himself slaughtered all the Passover Lambs? What are the chances that the 2750 priests also officiated at the killing of the Passover Lambs?

    Since you believe that the Passover Lamb is YAHWEH'S Offering, how many times in the Wilderness did YAHWEH therefore offer HIS Offering? Please enlighten me!

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,

    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,781

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

    The original offering of YAHWEH'S Offering took place in Egypt. At that Offering, the priesthood did not exist. So, according to your teaching, EliYah, YAHWEH ELOHIM HIMSELF slaughtered all the Passover Lambs and painted the Blood of the Lambs on the lintel and the door posts of all the dwellings of the Children of Israel. Of course, since YAHWEH slaughtered the Lambs, can we not also assume that YAHWEH HIMSELF consumed all the Lambs?

    The second offering of YAHWEH'S Offering took place a year later (see Numbers 9:1-5). By this time, a priesthood had been consecrated, and their number according to Numbers 4:36 was 2750. At the second keeping of the Passover, do you think that the High Priest Himself slaughtered all the Passover Lambs? What are the chances that the 2750 priests also officiated at the killing of the Passover Lambs?

    Since you believe that the Passover Lamb is YAHWEH'S Offering, how many times in the Wilderness did YAHWEH therefore offer HIS Offering? Please enlighten me!

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,

    Sincerely, Latuwr
    As I said Mr. self admitted Pharisee, your not cognitive capable of a true discussion, you gloat and bloat on asking questions that you expect answers, but you suck the gut, and blow wind out the butt when it comes to addressing and answering scriptural questions when asked.

    As you used to say, topical of you to ignore whole texts of scriptures that disproves your oral wind blowing.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,781

    Smile

    Also Mr. self admitted Pharisee,

    Messiah said, that he came to fulfill the law, and not to fulfill Spying the self professing messiah's wind blowing.

    Your sword must be broken, and that's why you have to pick up your own sticks to hack with, because your sticks wont cut.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,781

    Smile As I thought you would do.

    Spying, why do you lie?

    I have indeed said, that Messiah is my Passover sacrificed for me, but I do NOT put myself in the SUBSTITUTE PLACE of Messiah the High Priest as YOU DO, which is blasphemy, and it's teaching THE MAN OF THE SIN doctrines.

    Now you talk about SUBSTITUTIONALISM, you do indeed practice it, and promote it.

    Lets see: You said I Am Messiah. Really? Remember Messiah warning?

    You say in your tagline: Your in A Holy Place. Really, I did not know MO had a holy place?

    Ken says, sin is the origin of righteousness.

    You say, sin is the source of grace.

    Mr. self admitted Pharisee, your Saturday Sabbath is no different than traditional Christianity's Sunday Sabbath, because they are both a part of Rome's made up week, and only to be found on the Roman calendar, and they are no where to be found in the scriptures either, and if they were, at least one Saturday observer would have proven it was, and Troy Miller's Hall Of Shame would not be there with a list nay sayers that cannot prove their Saturday as the Sabbath.

    I observe Yah's calendar only, I do not observe 2 calendars, pagan Rome's, which is unclean, and mix it with Yah's calendar which is clean as you do.

    Now let's see where else this Greek word (G2257=ἡμῶν) is used too, but first I will quote this verse in the B.L.B Strong's so everyone else can see it too.

    And G2532 walk G4043 in G1722 love, G26 as G2531 Christ G5547 also G2532 hath loved G25 us, G2248 and G2532 hath given G3860 himself G1438 for G5228 us G2257 an offering G4376 and G2532 a sacrifice G2378 to God G2316 for G1519 a sweetsmelling G2175 savour. G3744

    Now let me quote this verse of Paul's with this Greek word (G2257=ἡμῶν) properly translated in the verse.

    And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for OUR(G2257=ἡμῶν) offering, and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. Ephesians 5:2.

    and hath given himself for OUR(G2257=ἡμῶν) offering, and a sacrifice to God

    That verse says it directly plain and simply.

    How could Messiah offer Himself as a sacrifice for sins Hebrews 7:27; Hebrews 10:12 if we slayed, killed, or sacrificed Him?

    Who needs not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he (Messiah) did once, when he offered up himself. Hebrews 7:27.

    for this he (Messiah) did once, when he offered up himself.

    By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. And every priest stands daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

    (Why I thought according to you and Spying, sin is turned into grace and righteousness, if it is, why are sins taken away?)

    But this man(Messiah), after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; Hebrews 10:10-12.

    Now why will you not believe these scriptures?

    And suppose you tell us, how you offered up your own sins to YAHWEH the Father without the Son of Yahweh the High Priest doing it, and why do you PUT YOURSELF IN HIS PLACE OF AUTHORITY??

    Then you say to yourself:
    Oh I have to avoid and side step these scriptures and questions, because they disprove my own man of the sin SUBSTITUTE.
    As I thought you would do.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,781

    Smile

    And what that you wrote and said on my thread that you locked up without my permission?

    As far as I know, there is no indication in the scriptures which we have in which Yahushua Messiah did directly state that HE HIMSELF was a Pharisee,
    Oh but He definitely was a Pharisee according to you, and why did you lock up my thread in such a hurry without my permission?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,781

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

    The original offering of YAHWEH'S Offering took place in Egypt. At that Offering, the priesthood did not exist. So, according to your teaching, EliYah, YAHWEH ELOHIM HIMSELF slaughtered all the Passover Lambs and painted the Blood of the Lambs on the lintel and the door posts of all the dwellings of the Children of Israel. Of course, since YAHWEH slaughtered the Lambs, can we not also assume that YAHWEH HIMSELF consumed all the Lambs?

    The second offering of YAHWEH'S Offering took place a year later (see Numbers 9:1-5). By this time, a priesthood had been consecrated, and their number according to Numbers 4:36 was 2750. At the second keeping of the Passover, do you think that the High Priest Himself slaughtered all the Passover Lambs? What are the chances that the 2750 priests also officiated at the killing of the Passover Lambs?

    Since you believe that the Passover Lamb is YAHWEH'S Offering, how many times in the Wilderness did YAHWEH therefore offer HIS Offering? Please enlighten me!

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,

    Sincerely, Latuwr
    And Spying, where did I write any of your wind bag nonsense above, or do you like to also make up lies of your own, and palm them off as me saying them, the same as you do with Paul's words and other scriptural texts?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,170

    Thumbs up Public Debate!

    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

    You are quite wrong, EliYah! Rarely, do I ask you a question with any expectation of receiving an answer from you, and rarely, do I ask a question in which I do not already know the answer.

    You on the other hand demand that I answer your questions, and when I do not answer your questions, you accuse and curse me with your words. This Messiah Yahushua did not do. As any good Pharisee, Messiah Yahushua enjoyed the give and take that must occur through public debate. I work to follow in HIS Footsteps.

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to answer my questions of you, I am,

    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,781

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

    You are quite wrong, EliYah! Rarely, do I ask you a question with any expectation of receiving an answer from you, and rarely, do I ask a question in which I do not already know the answer.

    You on the other hand demand that I answer your questions, and when I do not answer your questions, you accuse and curse me with your words. This Messiah Yahushua did not do. As any good Pharisee, Messiah Yahushua enjoyed the give and take that must occur through public debate. I work to follow in HIS Footsteps.

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to answer my questions of you, I am,

    Sincerely, Latuwr
    And where did I say, that I CURSE you Mr. lying Pharisee, and if you already know the scriptural answer why not simple quote the scriptural answer itself, instead of playing Pharisee games?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,781

    Smile Is this the post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Spying,

    I've got nothing against oral inspiration of Yah's Holy Spirit, however, when it contradicts the law or written inspiration of Yah's instructions, then, that is a different matter, because I'm sure you are aware of the scripture in IsaYAH the prophet, that says, if they speak not according to the law and the testimony, it is because there is no light or truth in them.

    My old friend, I try my best to fight for you and Ken, not against you, and you know if you speak or write according to the scriptures, that I will indeed agree with you, I love people, if I did not, I would not even bother to tell them the truth of the scriptures.
    Spying,

    Is this the post that I said I cursed you?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,781
    I'll be back in a little while, Yah willing.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,170

    Question Blessing And Cursing?

    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Do you remember your post below which was the first post on a thread entitled "Spying the gutless, spineless, no backbone wonder." which very thread I deleted? How would you yourself characterize your description of me? Would you say that you are blessing me, or would you say that you are cursing me?
    Eliyah
    Eliyah is offline
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,105
    Spying the gutless, spineless, no backbone wonder.
    Spying the gutless, spineless, no backbone wonder, who wont tell people the truth of themselves, and he removes all posts that tell the truth of him.

    Now remove this thread and break your own word.
    Or do you remember this in your post #50 on "Thy Word Is Truth" Thread:
    Well Mr. twofold child of hell, Spying, you said and asked.
    Is your above characterization of me a blessing or a cursing? YAHWEH ELOHIM did say this concerning Abram:

    Genesis 12:3
    3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse (H779) him that curseth (H7043) thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

    As far as I know, I do not ever remember saying that I would not ever remove a thread or delete a post!

    Thanking you in advance for your reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Do you remember your post below which was the first post on a thread entitled "Spying the gutless, spineless, no backbone wonder." which very thread I deleted? How would you yourself characterize your description of me? Would you say that you are blessing me, or would you say that you are cursing me?Or do you remember this in your post #50 on "Thy Word Is Truth" Thread:Is your above characterization of me a blessing or a cursing? YAHWEH ELOHIM did say this concerning Abram:

    Genesis 12:3
    3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse (H779) him that curseth (H7043) thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

    As far as I know, I do not ever remember saying that I would not ever remove a thread or delete a post!

    Thanking you in advance for your reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, did you NOT say and admit, that you are a Pharisee? Yes you did.

    As far as I know, I do not ever remember saying that I would not ever remove a thread or delete a post!
    Really, do you not remember what you said to me when I asked you to remove this thread below?

    http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...flag#post25080

    Hi Eliyah,
    I have never removed a thread before. Threads exist to show our history.
    Do you remember your post below which was the first post on a thread entitled "Spying the gutless, spineless, no backbone wonder." which very thread I deleted? How would you yourself characterize your description of me? Would you say that you are blessing me, or would you say that you are cursing me?Or do you remember this in your post #50 on "Thy Word Is Truth" Thread:Is your above characterization of me a blessing or a cursing?
    Where did I say or write, that I was cursing you Spying? If you calling yourself a Pharisee is a curse, then you have already cursed yourself.

    Let's let Messiah Himself also answer that.

    Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. Matthew 23:15.

    Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

    So tell us, since you claim to be a Pharisee, if this is a curse, where did Messiah say, that He was cursing them, then are you also a child of hell too?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,318

    defination of WOE WOULD BE ''A CURSE''. YES/NO/.MAYBE?

    SEVEN ''WOES'' Yeshua said over the Pharisee

    woe

    great sorrow or distress

    synonyms:
    misery,
    sorrow,
    distress,
    wretchedness,
    sadness,
    unhappiness,
    heartache,
    heartbreak,
    despondency,
    desolation,
    despair,
    dejection,
    depression,
    gloom,
    melancholy;
    adversity,
    misfortune,
    disaster,
    affliction,
    suffering,
    hardship,
    pain, agony,
    grief, anguish,
    torment
    SPYING in total ignorance, has declared himself the above mentioned adjectives....
    He obviously failed to UNDERSTAND the meaning of ''PHARISEE'' AS YESHUA saw it.

    (Mat 23:13-15)
    But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
    for you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men:
    for you neither go in yourselves, neither suffer you them that are entering to go in.
    A hypocrite
    Who shuts up the Kingdom of Heaven,
    Is this term applicable to Spying IAH and Elijah

    yes
    very much so~~~~

    why?
    they have been ''churched'' for a lifetime,
    yet never changed into victorious life as a new creature {John 10 v 10]
    why not?
    as they want to mix the old wine [ the law of moses into the new wine skin the [goodnews] = that doesn't work

    if you look at each descriptive word associated with WOE you will find it manifesting in each other these 3 men's lives.


    THEY PLAY ''lets pretend we are saved,'' yet remain in slavery to their religious belief that manifests out in all the above mentioned adjectives for '''''woes'''''''.



    pity

    if these 3 men were declare ''rulers'' in the Kingdom of Heaven their rulership would include their life testimony
    because it is by their fruits ye shall know them

    death would rule
    sickness runs wild
    self help and reliance upon the flesh for all things
    divorce would reign under them
    strife and disharmony would rule over all they survey
    child abuse would reign
    wrong choices would rule that leads to the mental destruction of others
    some incapable of steady employments
    ''lack'' would be a mantra.
    etc

    their lordship over you would reproduce a disaster, as they are a '''destroying''' people
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Jesus always met the enemy head-on giving no quarter.
    Oh~You can be sure the contradictions in the Bible didn't get there by accident.
    ''Project Chaos'' didn't start in 2019 in the fake news media-It began at the beginning
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unn1TX6y6hk

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,318

    the fruits of fraility reproducing the fraility in victims [who remain slaves....]

    One can read the bible and form a belief and proclaim it to the world and even in old age, remain the same person they were at 30yrs of age
    It happens in every nation
    It happens in every pulpit
    The words and ideas go out from men/women/children who belong to a FORM OF GODLINESS only
    for instance
    Notice this thread is not practical advice but type of STRAINING A GNAT,... and the gnat never did anyone any good.

    These 3 men are so typical of ''the churched'' pretending to have ''come out'' but the CHURCH is well and truly established within them~~~~
    THEY offer up traditions and some made up ''inspirations'' that go nowhere.

    This '''fraility''' these men suffer from, is because they eat the wrong food,
    Their diet is all wrong and they are weak in mind body and soul because satan plays cat and mouse with them and their life forces are diminishing because of LACK OF TRUE MANNA = that's is hidden for the OVERCOMERS

    Yeshua is not interested in men like this, not even interested in feeding them the correct food.
    why not?
    Because you see, the fruit they have reproduced in all their lives is only one of darkness~ [ THE HARMING OF OTHERS and the cruel nature that goes with it]

    oh
    I know they will scream and holla ''liar Lucy liar''
    but
    HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE RULED OVER BY 3 MEN, BENT ON YOUR DESTRUCTION AS THEY HAVE DESTROYED OTHERS LIVES at various times.[ its their fruit tree]
    yes
    '' the straining of a gnat'' LOOKS an impressive religous YADA YADA YADA stuff
    but totally worthless information for an every day life of trapped souls [victims] living in a dead world filled with sad things.


    it always YADA YADA YADA without substance... and the 3 lives simply prove ''religious YADA ''
    yes indeed
    YESHUA hit the nail on the head with 1 word '''PHARISEE''''''.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Jesus always met the enemy head-on giving no quarter.
    Oh~You can be sure the contradictions in the Bible didn't get there by accident.
    ''Project Chaos'' didn't start in 2019 in the fake news media-It began at the beginning
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unn1TX6y6hk

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,170

    Thumbs up Do You Really Yada Yada That You Are One With Messiah Yahushua?

    Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    The posts and the thread that I have recently deleted are all recoverable. What this means is that I in every case can reverse every action which I took against your name calling and execration of each other on this forum. I am thinking about restoring all of them with some explanation of why they were originally deleted within each post.

    Here is the Strong's definition of H779 and Strong's definition of H7043 both of which are used Genesis 12:3:

    "H779
    אָרַר
    'ârar
    aw-rar'
    A primitive root; to execrate: - X bitterly curse.
    Total KJV occurrences: 63
    "


    "H7043
    קָלַל
    qâlal
    kaw-lal'
    A primitive root; to be (causatively make) light, literally (swift, small, sharp, etc.) or figuratively (easy, trifling, vile, etc.): - abate, make bright, bring into contempt, (ac-) curse, despise, (be) ease (-y, -ier), (be a, make, make somewhat, move, seem a, set) light (-en, -er, ly, -ly afflict, -ly esteem, thing), X slight [-ly], be swift (-er), (be, be more, make, re-) vile, whet.
    Total KJV occurrences: 82
    "

    Here is a link to the definition of execrate:

    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/execrate

    At the very bottom of the above definition, it is stated that the opposite of "execrate" is "love".

    When I composed the post on this thread entitled "Blessing And Cursing?", I was actually giving EliYah and any other reader the opportunity to declare whether name calling is a blessing or a cursing. EliYah defended his name calling with respect to me by showing everyone that Messiah Yahushua name called the Pharisees in Matthew 23:15, and then EliYah basically challenged me to declare whether Messiah Yahushua was blessing or cursing the Pharisees in HIS Name calling. Obviously, Messiah was blessing the Pharisees in HIS name calling. In my humble opinion, when you are the TRUTH, and you tell someone the Truth, what you say is indeed a blessing to them.

    Both EliYah and Lucy have in the past bitterly execrated each other on this forum, and, now, I see that Lucy has seated herself at this Table in order to bless EliYah, ImAHebrew and myself with her usual execrations. This would be OK with me if Lucy could prove to me that she herself does abide in Messiah Yahushua and that Messiah Yahushua does abide in her, but Lucy does not really know (yada) how this works or occurs. This is her critical weakness, and this is actually the same for EliYah. Neither one of them has any idea how they were united with Messiah Yahushua through the spiritual fulfillment of the Law.

    If either one of them could indicate to me how they were united with Messiah Yahushua in HIS suffering and death, how indeed they were buried with HIM, and ultimately how they arose with HIM on the 3rd day, then I would be inclined to accept their execrations as blessings because they would each be Messiahs to me. They, however, are not Messiahs; therefore, I reject their authority to name call each other and to name call others like myself or ImAHebrew because they do not dwell in and with the TRUTH. They imagine that they do, but they do not yada, yada (see Genesis 15:13, know of a surety) how Messiah Yahushua was able to make them one with HIMSELF through the spiritual fulfillment of the Law.

    Thanking each of you in advance should you be able to prove to me that you are one with Messiah Yahushua according to the Scriptures, I am,

    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •