Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Messiah Yahushua Was Definitely A Pharisee!

Also, this might be interesting as the apostle Paul wrote of himself.

Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinks that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:

Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

(Oh he was past tense a Pharisee)

Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ/Messiah.

Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

and do count them but dung

And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God/Yahweh by faith: Phil.3:4-9.

not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law

but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God/Yahweh by faith:

Spying, why is it that you refuse to directly answer questions that cut your chase to the bottom line?

Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;... and do count them but dung

What does dung mean here Spying, does it not mean a four letter word for nasty?

Also Spying, does Paul not distinguish between not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, and but that which is through the faith of Christ/Messiah, the righteousness which is of God/Yahweh by faith:???

Question To Whom Should Lo Ammi Turn?

Hi EliYah,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Lo Ammi was established in order to facilitate the fulfillment of the great activity of YAHWEH ELOHIM as indicated below:

Deuteronomy 30:1-6
    1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither YAHWEH thy ELOHIM hath driven thee,
    2 And shalt return unto YAHWEH thy ELOHIM, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
    3 That then YAHWEH thy ELOHIM will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither YAHWEH thy ELOHIM hath scattered thee.
    4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will YAHWEH thy ELOHIM gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
    5 And YAHWEH thy ELOHIM will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
    6 And YAHWEH thy ELOHIM will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love YAHWEH thy ELOHIM with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Today, millions of descendants of the House of Israel inhabit this planet. They have completely lost their identity as Israelites when their forefathers were driven into captivity several thousands of years ago. YAHWEH has again started the process of seeking and finding us through the sprinkling of the 7th Day. Of course, the 3rd Day sprinkling has already occurred. This sprinkling began on one level with the preaching of the Gospel to the Jew, and then YAHWEH ELOHIM, that is, the Resurrected Messiah Yahushua began to seek out the lost sheep of the House of Israel among the nations primarily through the preeminent work of the Apostle Paul.

If you should take the time to examine the MO of the Apostle Paul, it is readily apparent that Paul was uniquely qualified for this mission. Paul was a Pharisee, and Paul in his travels had the ability to enter the Synagogues and feel quite at home.

Consider the record found in Acts 13. Paul and Barnabas entered the Synagogue on the Sabbath Day, and after the reading of the Law and the Prophets, Paul and Barnabas as visitors were invited to speak by the rulers of the Synagogue. Paul took the lead and expressed in his address a rather remarkable teaching concerning LIFE NOW which many of the Jews there rejected but not all. Paul spoke to them about Yahushua and ultimately about the true concept and meaning of the Grace of ELOHIM (see verse 43). Paul also spoke to them about the work of ELOHIM that was so astonishing it would not be believed. Of course, that work is defined in Habakkuk 1:12 with these four simple words: We Shall Not Die! You yourself know how hard it is to believe in LIFE NOW. Well, it was this exact message that went out into the community that caused almost the whole city to gather together the next Sabbath Day. They that assembled were excited about the idea of living and not physically dying, and they desired to learn more about this message of perpetual LIFE.

Finally, Paul and Barnabas had to express this to the unbelieving Jews:

Acts 13:46
    46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of ELOHIM should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of perpetual life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

To whom should Lo Ammi turn?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Lo Ammi was established in order to facilitate the fulfillment of the great activity of YAHWEH ELOHIM as indicated below:

Deuteronomy 30:1-6
    1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither YAHWEH thy ELOHIM hath driven thee,
    2 And shalt return unto YAHWEH thy ELOHIM, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
    3 That then YAHWEH thy ELOHIM will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither YAHWEH thy ELOHIM hath scattered thee.
    4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will YAHWEH thy ELOHIM gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
    5 And YAHWEH thy ELOHIM will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
    6 And YAHWEH thy ELOHIM will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love YAHWEH thy ELOHIM with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Today, millions of descendants of the House of Israel inhabit this planet. They have completely lost their identity as Israelites when their forefathers were driven into captivity several thousands of years ago. YAHWEH has again started the process of seeking and finding us through the sprinkling of the 7th Day. Of course, the 3rd Day sprinkling has already occurred. This sprinkling began on one level with the preaching of the Gospel to the Jew, and then YAHWEH ELOHIM, that is, the Resurrected Messiah Yahushua began to seek out the lost sheep of the House of Israel among the nations primarily through the preeminent work of the Apostle Paul.

If you should take the time to examine the MO of the Apostle Paul, it is readily apparent that Paul was uniquely qualified for this mission. Paul was a Pharisee, and Paul in his travels had the ability to enter the Synagogues and feel quite at home.

Consider the record found in Acts 13. Paul and Barnabas entered the Synagogue on the Sabbath Day, and after the reading of the Law and the Prophets, Paul and Barnabas as visitors were invited to speak by the rulers of the Synagogue. Paul took the lead and expressed in his address a rather remarkable teaching concerning LIFE NOW which many of the Jews there rejected but not all. Paul spoke to them about Yahushua and ultimately about the true concept and meaning of the Grace of ELOHIM (see verse 43). Paul also spoke to them about the work of ELOHIM that was so astonishing it would not be believed. Of course, that work is defined in Habakkuk 1:12 with these four simple words: We Shall Not Die! You yourself know how hard it is to believe in LIFE NOW. Well, it was this exact message that went out into the community that caused almost the whole city to gather together the next Sabbath Day. They that assembled were excited about the idea of living and not physically dying, and they desired to learn more about this message of perpetual LIFE.

Finally, Paul and Barnabas had to express this to the unbelieving Jews:

Acts 13:46
    46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of ELOHIM should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of perpetual life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

To whom should Lo Ammi turn?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Well Spying, the apostles Paul's own words in my post above turns your thread into dung, and about all I can say, for you to do is repent, but its looking like you cannot, you have already placed yourself in the substitute place of Messiah( which is a definition of anti-messiah), and the one you pretend to worship is not YAHWEH, but you know whom you do worship.

Now, suppose you tell us, when you already inherited immortality, incorruption, eternal, everlasting life, as you call perpetual life??

what YOU FAIL TO SEE Elijah and what Spyng sees in part

is the NEW COVENANT HIGH PRIEST AND ITS PRIESTHOOD.

it is no longer a DYING one
    the HEAD [Yeshua] never dies as the BODY[ His called out church] never dies a physical death
    If the body dies YESHUA BEARS A FALSE WITNESS, as a giver of IMPERISHABLE life....[ the body must match THE HEAD]

what is the body called out from?
    the counterfeit church? yes
    but what else
    THE REALM OF DYING - THE LOWEST frequency in the universe called GROSS darkness = your entrance is through IGNORANCE.
    john 3 v 16

TO BE ..CAUGHT UP...into the clouds is not a body floating up skywards to 22,000 ft and passing American airlines planes at the speed of light
    no

it means A CHANGE OF WAVE LENGTH HERE
    A CHANGE OF VIBRATIONS HERE
    A CHANGE OF ENERGY HERE = TO WALK here as Jesus did

or another way to put it
    E.M.P.O.W.E.R.M.E.N.T imparted
    - BY Christ the VERB installed as divine spiritual powers

you have not grasped the GOODNEWS OF PASSOVER.
    you still remain in the swamp of unbelief.
    all you do is quote verses without true understanding
    = so when it is explained -your uneducated ignorant vile mouth screams names of....''WHORE LIAR DOG BITCH and MENSTRAL CLOTH'' to name a few

Spying, if He was TRUE TO eternal LIFE - would chasten you very severely or ban you.
    Alas, he doesn't.
    HE LETS ''THE TRIBE'' DOWN
    so like Cain of old he is not his brothers keeper - therefore knows of LIFE NOW but doesn't possess it in real life terms
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    is the NEW COVENANT HIGH PRIEST AND ITS PRIESTHOOD.

it is no longer a DYING one
    the HEAD [Yeshua] never dies as the BODY[ His called out church] never dies a physical death
    If the body dies YESHUA BEARS A FALSE WITNESS, as a giver of IMPERISHABLE life....[ the body must match THE HEAD]

what is the body called out from?
    the counterfeit church? yes
    but what else
    THE REALM OF DYING - THE LOWEST frequency in the universe called GROSS darkness = your entrance is through IGNORANCE.
    john 3 v 16

TO BE ..CAUGHT UP...into the clouds is not a body floating up skywards to 22,000 ft and passing American airlines planes at the speed of light
    no

it means A CHANGE OF WAVE LENGTH HERE
    A CHANGE OF VIBRATIONS HERE
    A CHANGE OF ENERGY HERE = TO WALK here as Jesus did

or another way to put it
    E.M.P.O.W.E.R.M.E.N.T imparted
    - BY Christ the VERB installed as divine spiritual powers

you have not grasped the GOODNEWS OF PASSOVER.
    you still remain in the swamp of unbelief.
    all you do is quote verses without true understanding
    = so when it is explained -your uneducated ignorant vile mouth screams names of....''WHORE LIAR DOG BITCH and MENSTRAL CLOTH'' to name a few

Spying, if He was TRUE TO eternal LIFE - would chasten you very severely or ban you.
    Alas, he doesn't.
    HE LETS ''THE TRIBE'' DOWN
    so like Cain of old he is not his brothers keeper - therefore knows of LIFE NOW but doesn't possess it in real life terms
    Lucy,

....''WHORE LIAR DOG BITCH and MENSTRAL CLOTH''
    Is that not exactly what the scriptures itself calls you, and where did I use YOUR SLANG WORD OF ""BITCH"?

Where did I write your word quote "bitch", please show it to me, or do you love your lies?

Lucy, what you fail to understand, is that no one can put themselves in the place of Messiah the true Priest, and the law was transferred to the Melchisedec priesthood.

For the priesthood being transferred, there is made of necessity a transfer also of the law. Hebrews 7:12.

Lucy, you should recall,

But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. Matthew 15:26.

But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs. Mark 7:27.

Here are these texts:

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G2952&t=KJV

Tell us Lucy, did Messiah not call her a dog, or did He call her your slang word of "bitch"?

And Lucy,

I grow tired of casting the TRUE BREAD of Messiah and His words before "dogs" that do not love it.

No they donít call me that Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy, you should recall,

But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. Matthew 15:26.

But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs. Mark 7:27.

Here are these texts:

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G2952&t=KJV

Tell us Lucy, did Messiah not call her a dog, or did He call her your slang word of "bitch"?
    they call me WHO is THIS
    The bride coming up out from the wilderness (vanity victimisation and slavery to evil) leaning on the arm of HER BELOVED .= thatís me a wonderful loving work of my Saviour Yeshua .
    Perhaps you need to find a group of idoliters like yourself with a form of godliness only and all then call them whores liars and dogs when they upset your unholy stereo type of belief
    As for Yeshua calling a person or woman a dog a dung insert as no way would He call People this name it is not virtous. In all ways Yeshua showed brotherly Love in His ministry the second commandment
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

they call me WHO is THIS
    The bride coming up out from the wilderness (vanity victimisation and slavery to evil) leaning on the arm of HER BELOVED .= that’s me a wonderful loving work of my Saviour Yeshua .
    Perhaps you need to find a group of idoliters like yourself with a form of godliness only and all then call them whores liars and dogs when they upset your unholy stereo type of belief
    What's wrong Mrs. Pharisee, you afraid of the questions, and does a bride refuse to repent, and believe and obey the words of her Husband as you do?

I donít know to whom you are speaking

What's wrong Mrs. Pharisee, you afraid of the questions, and does a bride refuse to repent, and believe and obey the words of her Husband as you do?
    As I am not a Pharisee
    nor suffer their woes
    but so especially loved protected and cared for by my divine Yeshua thank you Dear Saviour

As I not a Pharisee nor suffer their woes but so especially loved protected and cared for by my divine Yeshua thank you
    Sure you are, your like those Yah'Shua Messiah spoke of, when He said of those who are offended because of His words and the scriptures, then you go on a rampage saying His word is false as an excuse to not obey them, like a dumb house wife that refuses to listen and obey her husband.

Yet hath he/she not root in himself/herself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, by and by he/she is offended. Matthew 13:21

Yeshua would have never demeaned a woman

Sure you are, your like those Yah'Shua Messiah spoke of, when He said of those who are offended because of His words and the scriptures, then you go on a rampage saying His word is false as an excuse to not obey them, like a dumb house wife that refuses to listen and obey her husband.

Yet hath he/she not root in himself/herself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, by and by he/she is offended. Matthew 13:21
    He obeyed the second commandment

He obeyed the second commandment
    As I said Lucy, you refuse His words, so that you can keep your own traditions, and refuse to obey Him.

Love thy neighbour in ministry 2nd command

Or.
    Call women dogs.
    By their fruits Ye shall know them

Or.
    Call women dogs.
    By their fruits Ye shall know them
    And how is Messiah breaking the commandment by calling a woman a dog Lucy?